PDA

View Full Version : Money Boys..europe

latintopxxx
October 27th, 2017, 10:42
Just got back from a weeks trip to Europe, mostly Germany and northern France. There seemed to be an inordinate amount of Arab call boys on Grindr...anyone else living/travelling in Europe have the same experience??

Andaman!
October 27th, 2017, 15:13
Not surprising given the number of refugees let in by Mutti Merkel. Did you take any of them for a ride?

latintopxxx
October 27th, 2017, 17:12
yeah, ofcourse I did, no great bargains to be had, was just surprised at the huge increase in numbers..

Blacktouch
October 28th, 2017, 05:03
Which City were you in when you had an Arab?

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2017, 08:07
dortmund, dusseldorf and amiens. Like I said no great bargains, english skills really poor, but nicely dressed and latest haircuts. All bottomed ...did 4, only 1 struggled to let me finish...dont think he was a real experienced bottom. What surprised me was the number on grindr.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 01:16
latin, can I ask where you actually live? I understood you lived in Amsterdam?

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2017, 03:21
moved to new zealand 2 years ago..

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 05:14
ok thanks. I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. NZ seems a long way from anywhere (except Australia, of course). Do you find access to Thailand, and Asia in general, easier since you moved there?

a447
October 29th, 2017, 08:44
moved to new zealand 2 years ago..

Really?

Weren't you telling us not so long ago that you had decided to go to Australia because the money was better than Europe??

No wonder you didn't answer when I repeatedly asked you what what of visa you, as an EU citizen, were granted.

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2017, 10:07
a447...I was gonna say go fuck yourself...but u would most probably enjoy that...rather go scuttle back under your rock..dont have to explain myself to u or anyone else...

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2017, 10:09
..and joe..yes, the NZ office covers Asia so being based here means that I get to audit in Australia and Asia a lot more than I would than when being based in Europe. Unfortunately they have also assigned me audits in Brazil which I was not planning on as I did want to reduce my workload and have a better /relaxed lifestyle.

a447
October 29th, 2017, 11:13
.....dont have to explain myself to u or anyone else...

That's right. You can post anything you like. Although it would help if you could tell us what type of visa you received that would allow a EU citizen to work in NZ. Like Australia, they are very strict and are looking for young people. That also suggests you are being very loose with the truth.

But I'm not saying you have to explain anything. I'm merely pointing out that you posted something completely different.

Do you actually know where you are?

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2017, 14:09
a447...from previous experience Im sure that no matter what I say/write...it will not satisfy you...so off you go...scuttle back under that rock...

a447
October 29th, 2017, 16:26
Well, did you, or did you not, tell us you were based in Australia, having moved there from Europe?

Did I get it wrong?

Or did you?

We can't both be right.

Latin, I couldn't give a shit where you are working, how old you are, etc. But if you are going to post multiple conflicting information, you should at last indicate which version to believe.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 17:38
a447, far be it from me to defend latintop, as if he needed defending, but your forensic recollection of past posts is worrying. I can't remember what I posted last week, never mind anyone else.

Go out and have a few stubbies.

a447
October 29th, 2017, 18:40
.....your forensic recollection of past posts is worrying.

Nothing forensic - it was only recently that he told us he'd moved to Australia.

As I said, it doesn't matter where he lives.

It's not a matter of just forgetting what you've previously posted; if you are going to re-post something, it should be the same.

Call me old-fashioned.

joe552
October 29th, 2017, 19:06
you're old-fashioned. there, you asked for that.

FarangRuMak
October 30th, 2017, 03:50
The post offered a tantalising update on money, money boys, arab boys in different cities and other gaps in the collective and where are we now in the thread?

latintopxxx
October 30th, 2017, 15:39
..i have no idea...as usual a447 has made it all about himself...and we think trump is narcissistic....

a447
October 30th, 2017, 15:42
I simply pointed out that your previous post totally contradicted the one here. That's all.

Now we can move on.

joe552
October 30th, 2017, 20:32
So. moving on. Never had a money boy in Europe (couldn't afford it) but had a great night in a bar in Amsterdam when I had my 40th birthday. Lots of cock on display, unfortunately they weren't wearing undies, so nowhere to stick a 20Bt tip.

fedssocr
October 31st, 2017, 06:52
was recently in Vienna, Prague and Berlin and did not notice a large number of Arab guys on the apps in those places

Blacktouch
November 26th, 2017, 20:34
Are there any Rent Bars in Dusseldorf?

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2017, 22:04
Yes - in 2016 - Comeback Bar (best) in Charlottenstrasse and small degree of rent in bar nearby called Vilma. I hear Vilma is now called Queenz so may be rent or not but it's literally next door to Comeback so you won't waste any time checking it out.

There's another which was formerly called Bel Air but I think had changed its name last time I visited - can't remember the new name will try to research for you. Or maybe it changed its name to Bel Air. Very easy to find on Oststrasse anyway

Blacktouch
November 27th, 2017, 04:11
Thank you kindly for the info.

I did read about those bars and seen the area on the map and hope to stay in an Airbnb apartment.

I will give full report once I've been.

scottish-guy
November 27th, 2017, 05:07
If you don't stay in an Airbnb then I can recommend the Ibis in the railway station.

I think I paid about 55-60 euro a night and they didn't bat an eyelid who you dragged back.

Of course at this time of year there will be a hefty premium

Blacktouch
November 27th, 2017, 14:50
If you don't stay in an Airbnb then I can recommend the Ibis in the railway station.

I think I paid about 55-60 euro a night and they didn't bat an eyelid who you dragged back.

Of course at this time of year there will be a hefty premium

Thank you for that tip. Very helpful to know, as some hotels do not allow you bring back guests.

scottish-guy
November 27th, 2017, 15:30
Yes, when I was recently in Berlin I stayed at the Mercure in Fuggerstrasse in the gay red light area and the reception desk was right at the door which made it awkward to get anybody in without awkward scrutiny.

However someone on this board has told me of an alternative hotel nearby where the reception staff cannot see the front door - so I'll be staying there next time

latintopxxx
November 27th, 2017, 16:23
oh scotty boy...such a prude..what a surprise...the hotel is in the Gay Red Light district and u were shy...really....like u invented sex or something...like the hotel receptionist hasnt seen it all before..as in seen it all several times a night ad nauseum...get a grip....

FarangRuMak
November 28th, 2017, 17:41
oh scotty boy...such a prude..what a surprise...the hotel is in the Gay Red Light district and u were shy...really....like u invented sex or something...like the hotel receptionist hasnt seen it all before..as in seen it all several times a night ad nauseum...get a grip....
I take that he means they would stop him bringing in a joiner if they saw him or would charge a hefty fee.

latintopxxx
November 29th, 2017, 00:39
find that hard to believe in a place like Germany if it was for a fuck date only and not for an overnight. I was questioned/told loudly once in a Paris hotel lobby by an elderly hotel receptionist that I had booked a single room and so who was the guy with me...I replied even louder (and with a bit of aggression) that he was a fuck date that I had picked up and that we were going to fuck and not overnighting...she just stared at me like a stunned mullet and waved me away..

Blacktouch
March 31st, 2018, 01:50
dortmund, dusseldorf and amiens. Like I said no great bargains, english skills really poor, but nicely dressed and latest haircuts. All bottomed ...did 4, only 1 struggled to let me finish...dont think he was a real experienced bottom. What surprised me was the number on grindr.

latin, did you find any lads willing to meet for Reward in Amiens?

goji
March 31st, 2018, 16:06
Yes, when I was recently in Berlin I stayed at the Mercure in Fuggerstrasse in the gay red light area and the reception desk was right at the door which made it awkward to get anybody in without awkward scrutiny.
I imagine that they get several rent boys a night coming in there and there would be nothing awkward about it.

However, on the last couple of trips I've stayed tat the Ibis Budget on Bayreuther strasse, which is about a 10 minute walk away. In that place, the lifts are directly in front of the entrance & the reception is offset to one side, so you may find it slightly more discrete.

Incidentally, I did read somewhere that the money boys are back in the Club Sauna Brasil/Splash Club (or whichever name they have on the door this week).