PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

arsenal
October 25th, 2017, 15:51
As the dream moves further away than it's ever been the ageing barrel of proletarian foot soldiers must find other ways to spend their time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/18/devolution-defeating-scottish-nationalism-can-tell-nicola/

scottish-guy
October 25th, 2017, 16:15
Opinion piece in Tory Party house journal, penned by Labour ex-MP and leading light of NO campaign who lost his seat ...... to the SNP.

Bitter together?

arsenal
October 25th, 2017, 16:42
This message is hidden because scottish-guy is on your ignore list.
Remove user from ignore list.

No. I don't think I will thank you very much. If Scottish ever posts anything about Thailand or gay Thailand on this gay Thailand message board would a kind member please let me know. Many thanks.
Arsenal.

scottish-guy
October 25th, 2017, 18:54
Len you have now lost the plot altogether (and we all know you're reading this)

Q: Who started this thread - which is "not about Thailand or gay Thailand on (a) gay Thailand message board".

A: You did - you started a thread about Scottish politics then when I reply to it you blame me for it not being relevant to Thailand. Despite the fact it's in the "Everything Else" forum and therefore does not have to be Thai-orientated.

Get help.

:D:crazy_mini::D

joe552
October 25th, 2017, 19:02
Can you two not take your little spat somewhere else, like PMs. It's just getting annoying at this stage.

scottish-guy
October 25th, 2017, 19:37
Nobody's forcing you to read it Joe - and frankly I could say the same about your upcoming birthday trip and the multiplicity of threads you've started about it.

But as I'm obviously more polite than you, I won't mention it

:D

joe552
October 25th, 2017, 20:13
A fair point, well made, SG

bobsaigon2
October 25th, 2017, 20:24
When one opens a newly created thread and sees the beginning of an Arsenal v SG confrontation, the recommended solution is to close the thread gently and never open it again. Just let them have at it. They seem to enjoy it.

arsenal
October 25th, 2017, 21:05
Fishy on the dishy Joe. I'm also mightily impressed you're always on hand to chat with CDMatt, almost instantly and at any time of the time of day. I know, insomniac....you've told us. However, as you're online virtually 24 hours of the day I am promoting you to Scottish-guy monitor. If he ever manages to post anything about gay Thailand or Thailand in general please let me know immediately and I shall rush to see this phenomenon that's rarer than Halley's Comet. It doesn't have to be a big thing, anything at all.
Many thanks.
Arsenal

joe552
October 25th, 2017, 21:11
I don;t get your point there arsenal.

MiniMee
October 25th, 2017, 21:26
If Scottish ever posts anything about Thailand or gay Thailand on this gay Thailand message board would a kind member please let me know. Many thanks. Yeah, I

MiniMee
October 25th, 2017, 21:38
If Scottish ever posts anything about Thailand or gay Thailand on this gay Thailand message board would a kind member please let me know. Many thanks. Yeah, I-ll be the first one to let you know....(Edit - damn this apostrophe issue)

scottish-guy
October 25th, 2017, 22:24
Have another go MiniMee - try for third time lucky

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2017, 01:34
why r old queers so nasty and short tempered?? like a gay nasty version of victor mildrew...always ready to scowl and belittle ....

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2017, 02:59
No idea - I'm str8.

joe552
October 26th, 2017, 05:55
scottie, you're straight like the Pope is Jewish

arsenal
October 26th, 2017, 09:20
Fuck off Latin. I'm not old.

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2017, 09:58
pope is jewish ...........not totally out of the question

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2017, 14:46
scottie, you're straight like the Pope is Jewish

Half my post got missed out - it should have said...str8 up the bum

:D

a447
October 26th, 2017, 17:50
And if Minimee ever posts something not related to Scotty's visits to Thailand, let us know.