PDA

View Full Version : This is how boards die

whitemouse
October 23rd, 2017, 17:34
I took a break from here few days ago, and today it became permanent. I promise you will never have to read my offencive posts again neither!

Deleting of posts that are simply offensive to some person somewhere is death of board. Moses, you should have known that. There are rare situations where delete button is needed, in this country only royalty related posts. EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS, no matter which sad cunt somewhere takes offence.

Your biggest mistake, Moses, was to appoint eager social justice warrirors, and crusaders of good taste Arsenal, and A447 as Moderators. They are the people who kill boards.

Now back to regular programming, 4-5 regulars exchanging one sentence posts, couple each day.

So long, Sawadtee!

Manforallseasons
October 23rd, 2017, 17:39
Hmmm, he must be talking about Scotty...now who are the other 4?

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:59
I guess I have to hold my hand up MFAS. But anyway, a bit of good news for a change.

a447
October 23rd, 2017, 18:49
Well, I've been called many things in my life but "eager social justice warriror(s), and crusader(s) of good taste" is definitely a first for me. My friends are over for dinner tonight and have all had a good laugh. You see, whitemouse, they've all read my trip reports.

Thanks, anyway!

Now, if you want an "anything goes" board, why don't you re-start the Bitchboard?

scottish-guy
October 24th, 2017, 00:17
Hmmm, he must be talking about Scotty...now who are the other 4?

One sentence from me is worth ten from lesser mortals.

:D

arsenal
November 9th, 2017, 09:32
As a demonstrably provable liar with no regard for the truth, a seeming inability to read and a forum stalker to boot that's quite a claim.

bobsaigon2
November 9th, 2017, 11:11
Arsenal v SG Final score 0 – 0. Gentlemen, neither of you is going to win the battle no matter how seemingly convincing your arguments may be. In the meantime, invective is appearing in your posts in several threads while you wage your war. All in good fun? That is not immediately apparent.

With the availability of PM’s, I wonder if it is really necessary for you to post your debating skills for the edification of one and all. I know we can just Ignore both of you, but that seems a bit excessive. IMHO.

arsenal
November 9th, 2017, 13:18
I've PMd you Bob.