PDA

View Full Version : Babylon BKK

gerefan2
October 21st, 2017, 10:52
Can someone please help me some questions about Babylon Sauna.

I am only really interested in weekends and Friday evenings.

What times are the various different parts open?

Is the new underground zone open every day? The website says open 28 October...does that mean permanently? Or just that day and other odd days not mentioned? I seem to remember some very odd rules about its opening times.

Why does it call it the new underground zone....has it been refurbished?

What are the evenings like when there is nothing special on? What time is it worth staying until?

The website is not very helpful..seems to concentrate on selling accommodation only.

pong
October 22nd, 2017, 02:17
Oh dear. Ever been to TH? Never noted that your Qs are simply impossible? Thai logic/working style: they do as they please/think is best regarding actual nr of visitors, there is not really a set roster for all that. And for future!!?? Just wait and see.
The main more or less constant thing in any review I saw the last 2-3 yrs is that %/nr of farang is higher as nr of Thai. But the Thai that do come there are fond of elder whiteys.

christianpfc
October 22nd, 2017, 22:38
The website says open to 10:30 pm. I once stayed until about 9:30, and found it already thinning out. If you want value for money, you should arrive before 8 pm.

samebb
October 23rd, 2017, 02:38
The website says open to 10:30 pm. I once stayed until about 9:30, and found it already thinning out. If you want value for money, you should arrive before 8 pm.

Or arrive at lunch time...

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2017, 04:25
I love spending the whole day there...arrive at 10.30...swim, relax, fuck...non-stop merry go round...have lunch there too...enjoy quite a few cold beers..chat with random people..many a day I have staggered out at 9pm...balls totally drained..bit drunk..

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 04:47
sounds like a helluva way to spend a day

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2017, 06:14
..its as close to paradise as u can get as far as Im concerned..love the fact that there is a decent outdoor pool in a beautiful tropical garden setting, alcohol is served, decent (not spectacular) food, an excellent gym and a large sauna, dark room cruising area...I usually get at least 4 good fucks there on most days...

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 08:18
I imagine the pony enjoys the outdoor garden

Manforallseasons
October 23rd, 2017, 08:28
I usually get at least 4 good fucks there on most days...

Just 4?

a447
October 23rd, 2017, 09:06
...love the fact that there is a decent outdoor pool in a beautiful tropical garden setting, alcohol is served, decent (not spectacular) food, an excellent gym and a large sauna, dark room cruising area...

You forgot to mention the colour of the doormat.

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2017, 09:36
colour varies...depends who Im wiping my feet on..

a447
October 23rd, 2017, 09:59
Now, that was funny!

christianpfc
October 23rd, 2017, 16:44
Most saunas are busy in the evening/night, that's why I pointed out the closing time of Babylon. But indeed, Babylon is worth a visit from noon.

I have had little success there, often don't even spot someone I like, so I go only few times per year, despite living 10 min walk away.

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2017, 17:13
christian...u need to cultivate patience...and drop your standards...

gerefan2
October 24th, 2017, 01:39
christian.. drop your standards....

To your LOW levels?

latintopxxx
October 24th, 2017, 06:58
define low??

CambodiaVisitor
October 28th, 2017, 08:37
The locals get there around 5 PM and stay until about 930 PM...during that time it's busy, like an ocean of men all over the place and in the free room area. You can definitely have fun there or, if you are staying in the hotel, you can take your catch up to your room. There are more than enough free rooms to play in while there.