PDA

View Full Version : A Most Unusual Thing Happened

francois
October 19th, 2017, 16:08
Since my last post regarding a Thai funeral inspired so many responses, I decided to post this juicy "morceau" for you to get your fangs into.

It all started about one week ago, again, as I was walking thru the Wat Chai ground. I was approached by a xxxx Thai man who made me an offer of xxxx and xxxx which I couldn't refuse. So back we came to my condo unit to consummate the deal. Quite unbelievable what then happened, upon entering he immediately began to xxx his xxx and xxxx me. This went on for two hours and I was completely xxx.
After which we xxx together for another hour. Upon departure he asked "can be do this again" and my response, mais oui!

I really didn't want to bore you with the details of what happened so you can feel free to fill in the blanks sans moderation! And please, for a change, please keep your posts pertinent to the subject. :mocking_mini:

frequent
October 19th, 2017, 16:28
Upon departure he asked "can be do this again" and my response, mais oui!
:At what point did you come to know that he understood French?

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2017, 16:34
...damn frogs...speakin english por favor...

arsenal
October 19th, 2017, 16:51
I bet you feel 10 years younger. I suspect he was after your secret family recipe for Croque-monsieur.

francois
October 19th, 2017, 17:31
You are getting warm, arsenal.

francois
October 19th, 2017, 17:32
At what point did you come to know that he understood French?

Oh, I forgot to add that the entire conversation was in French,
pour sur!

arsenal
October 19th, 2017, 17:36
I can't not. Francois. Do you think he knew you'd have an exciting recipe fro Croque-Monsieur because you yourself are a crock monsieur?

francois
October 19th, 2017, 17:49
Peut-etre.

a447
October 19th, 2017, 18:12
Can't use accents on the forum.

Damn!

Nirish guy
October 20th, 2017, 16:10
Unless its an Inspector Clouseau one perhaps ??