PDA

View Full Version : ST or LT

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 02:40
So I've been getting a lot of comment about my plan to meet my old friend, and take a few days in BKK to see his parents again. But surely I can't be the only one who thinks latintop's approach is not for them (again, no judgement latin) Do you think he or his father don't remember that I bought a motorbike a few years ago? Or his father said: I'm proud of you son, keep on scamming farangs who want to suck your cock.

So my question is do you prefer ST or LT?

jfs
October 18th, 2017, 05:57
I prefer LT as post-coital spooning, caressing and kissing are important to me

cdnmatt
October 18th, 2017, 09:04
I prefer forever. Probably a little more expensive than just doing ST all the time, but ohhhh soooo much better.

Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 09:13
Short time. Usually about two hours ending with a nice cup of coffee and a pleasant chat. That will probably have Latin choking on his morning bagel.

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2017, 09:16
clearly Im wired differently...LOL...ROFL...I have a partner..we been together just over 20 years..we both love fucking..I love him..I think about him all the time when he's not around..I enjoy his company..we rarely have 1 on 1 sex..but lots of 3somes...apart from that its either houseboy arrangements...which are lots of fun...the things guys will put up with for free board & lodgings..or lots of ST..anything up to 3 hours..not all are MB...must admit in Pattaya almost all are ST..in BKK probably under half are MB.
Its fuck and go..especially but not only with MB....I dont want to know your life history..the dying buffalo..or sick mother..all that matters is your body and what pleasure it can give me..same rule kinda applied for non MB..as some tend to morph into MB..Ill get a msg a day later asking for 3000bht because they lost their wallet and need to pay rent or some shit like that...
The only time I had a MB for over a week was during a road trip on Brazil..picked up a pitch black bubble butted " goaroto do programa" with the most amazing smile and sexual aura...he was totally sub..nothing was too much or too crazy..that was over 10 years ago...
But..nah...ST as in around 3 hours is my preferred option..and I rarely do the same one twice in the same week..I get bored..once I've used it up the taste is gone..need fresh talent.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 09:33
You see Latin you can do it. Write a post that conveys all the joy of sex and the kid in the sweet shop delight that most of us feel at being able to go shopping for beautiful boys without resorting to the usual stuff you like to write. Mission accomplished and point proven.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 11:09
Sorry, I should have been clearer with my original question. I wasn't asking about the actual time you spend having sex with your guy (although latin's post was a good one), but what I was really asking about is seeing the same guy over a few days? If I meet a boy I like, can have a conversation with, I'll off him every night and maybe take him away to Koh Samet or Koh Chang for a couple of days. That's just how I prefer to spend my holidays.

frequent
October 18th, 2017, 12:59
Short time. Usually about two hours ending with a nice cup of coffee and a pleasant chat.No cucumber sandwiches?
Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.Where do I throw up?

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 15:06
No cucumber sandwiches but sometimes one of those little biscuits that come with coffee.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 15:13
Free biscuits? Where are we talking about, arsenal, we need specifics.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 15:25
I don't know the name. Cafe Creme maybe. They come individually wrapped and so remain fresh until you want one. Just like Thai boys.
😎😎😎

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 15:53
I like Cafe Creme, but I've never had a free one. Same as Thai boys really.

Nirish guy
October 18th, 2017, 16:16
Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.

You're obviously doing it wrong then !

Nirish guy
October 18th, 2017, 16:19
Free biscuits? Where are we talking about, arsenal, we need specifics.

I would have thought being a gay board it would obviously have been Hob KNOBS !

scottish-guy
October 18th, 2017, 16:27
Not Chocolate Fingers then?

Just mentioned that especially for The Rabbi

:D

Nirish guy
October 18th, 2017, 16:39
And Joe in answer to your original question about ST or LY etc - a) why are you feeling the need to justify your decision anyway.

If meeting your straight guy friend is your thing then do it and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Also then b) why does there HAVE to be a preference written in stone anyway as my preferences change by the hour sometimes, this depends on many varying factors such as who the guy is, how long I'm staying somewhere for, whether I like him much or not, what time of the day it is ( i.e do I want to nip out for a refill or bring back a carry out guy later), also whether he's an expensive past time or just drinks, whether the sex is smoking hot or plain and boring, whether HE has a BF (or wife in your case) to get back to and I'm buggering up his life a bit simply for money and my pleasure, or maybe whether he has a mate I fancy shagging later at the same time too while I'm there etc etc etc ......so many variables.

So it's generally impossible for me to say one way of the other whether I chose ST or LT "every time" - but in general these days short time or no more than a day and an overnight suits me just fine - unless I'm being lazy and just want "company" and am happy with going for "the fake BF experience", but as I get that at home and it's a holiday I'm away for in every sense of the word a can do without that crap and do without the drama that's usually associated with it, either at the time or once you get home and the "can you help me" messages start. Plus that doesn't even cover the chances of somehow ending up buying said guys Da a motorbike and my then wanting to go back and see that said someone anfter I'd given my heart to ( that straight guy) them when they're already married to a woman etc.

In my view life is to short for all that shit now according to what suits my needs, but as I said if that's what makes you happy, pinning over some straight guy who's meeting up with you either out of pity or to tell you his Da needs a better motorbike as hes had to sell the old one for his wifes life saving surgery then hey knock yourself out, like I said you dont need to justify your decisions to anyone, myself included and you can just say "bollox to the lot of ya", just like we can then retort "aye but yer coming across like a bit of sad oul case there Joe" - as neither view will I'm sure change the others opinion either way I'm sure.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 17:07
"bollox to the lot of ya",

bollox to the lot of ya

Nirish guy
October 18th, 2017, 17:58
Thats more like it !! :-) And fuck you too then ! :-)

ha and only the Irish will realise that neither of the above are even meant as an insult :)

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 19:11
ah but just to be a wee bit controversial, you're actually a citizen of that great United Kingdom, which still includes Scotland, apparently.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 20:46
Not 'apparently'.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 20:54
arsenal, I didn't want to be too contraversial. I don't know if NIrish kicks with the left foot or right.

whitemouse
October 18th, 2017, 21:15
You see Latin you can do it. Write a post that conveys all the joy of sex and the kid in the sweet shop delight that most of us feel at being able to go shopping for beautiful boys without resorting to the usual stuff you like to write

Latin sometimes forgets his role of an asshole, and shows his true self. Every now and then Latin lets go, and shows a glimpse of who he really is. He switches off his 'troll mode', and speaks honestly.
But that does not get a raise out of people, so thankfully these are rare occasions and he rarely speaks sincerely. I much prefer asshole Latin.

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2017, 02:47
..not sure how to reply.....people being nice....joe asked why one preferred LT or ST...not what I got up to or how I interacted with my sexual partners MB and others. I love sex, especially fucking, and I love to fuck ...how shall I put this...vigorously...but I have no interest in bonding with him...I really have no interest in knowing his name or where his from..all I need to know is age and that he does what I want him to do as discussed/agreed.
I dont want him to overnight....only person I sleep wih..as in sleep..is my partner..I cant relax with a stranger in the room.
Joes follow up question was " how long do u have sex for " ...usually I keep the MB busy...real busy during the 2 to 3 hour session...Im not paying him to sleep or shower or to get ready in the bathroom..he should come clean, lubed up and ready to go...
But this is me..I really have no interest in anything else but the physical side of the encounter.

frequent
October 19th, 2017, 16:37
I would have thought being a gay board it would obviously have been Hob KNOBS !I guess arsenal could push the boat out (https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/push-the-boat-out.html) and have Sticky Date Pudding

arsenal
October 19th, 2017, 16:39
I foresee a plethora of dessert jokes.

christianpfc
October 19th, 2017, 22:21
Over the years, my preference has changed from LT to ST. Unless the boy is really good in bed and stays over night on his own volition, which is about 1 out of 20 encounters, I rather have him out of my room after sex so I can go on with my life and avoid problems like different wake-sleep patterns and food preferences.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2017, 02:26
yeah me too..cant relax with a stranger in my bed...with a house boy I have copies of his ID and he sleeps in his own room so Im far more relaxed

goji
October 20th, 2017, 02:33
On balance, LT is preferable. However,sometimes it's better to do short time & have a good nights sleep.

scottish-guy
October 20th, 2017, 02:40
... I much prefer asshole Latin.

You'll rarely be disappointed then

:yahoo_mini: