PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Canvey Island.

arsenal
October 17th, 2017, 14:16
Wonderful news good citizens of Canvey Island. Scottish-guy gives his full support to your cause.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2017/oct/16/canvey-island-independent-party-thames-estuary-essex

scottish-guy
October 18th, 2017, 03:58
Perhaps the fact that Len cant distinguish a Nation from a Pressure Group says something about his view of things?

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 11:27
Please don't let this start again

scottish-guy
October 18th, 2017, 12:08
Please don't let this start again

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 13:11
Well Joe. We have to put up with your 'When the boat comes in, who will have the fishy on the fucking dishy' style of writing about your life in Ireland plus the endless build up and anodyne questions about your 3 months away Pattaya trip. So...........you can work it out.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 14:14
A fair response I suppose, arsenal.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 15:21
I am noted for my fairness Joe.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 15:26
I'd heard it was the size of your cock and your free spending ways in go-go bars. Was I mis-informed?

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 15:38
Wonderful news for the Islanders. Scottish-guy supports your claim.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/mar/17/scottish-independence-islands-home-rule

bobsaigon2
October 18th, 2017, 15:43
Another possibility would be to create a new thread entitled "Arsenal v SG" and let them argue to their hearts content, while, thanks to the title, giving fair warning to people like myself who are unable to maintain interest in their discussions. IMHO

FarangRuMak
October 18th, 2017, 15:44
[QUOTE=arsenal;226322]Wonderful news good citizens of Canvey Island. Scottish-guy gives his full support to your cause.

As a matter of interest have you come across the Blogger posting on Utube under 'Swilliamism'?
Very interesting.
It's all about the semi-independent City-state hidden in plain sight within London run by Sun worshipers, Free Masons etc.
His walking tours point out the relevant esoteric insignia on the buildings.
Even with a large pitch of salt it's a unique take on the 'City of London'.

pennyboy
October 18th, 2017, 16:26
Another possibility would be to create a new thread entitled "Arsenal v SG" and let them argue to their hearts content, while, thanks to the title, giving fair warning to people like myself who are unable to maintain interest in their discussions. IMHO

Another possibility is just to ignore it.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 16:31
This forum is an All You Can Eat Buffet. There is little point complaining you don't like the chicken wings. Eat something else.

frequent
October 21st, 2017, 15:10
This forum is an All You Can Eat Buffet. There is little point complaining you don't like the chicken wings. Eat something else.Apposite

scottish-guy
October 21st, 2017, 15:40
I've always considered myself more of a Samundari Khazana than a Chicken Wing but for Len it is indeed apposite - as would be... tripe

:D