PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Weinstein

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 06:01
This isn't meant as an apology in any way for Weinstein's behaviour. But I have a question. What did the powerful women of Hollywood do about it? For instance, women like Meryl Streep. There's a woman at the pinnacle of her profession (how many Oscars?). She may well have been a victim of this kind of behaviour when she was starting her career - Weinstein's attitude to young actresses was hardly unique. Though when she became the success that she is, was there nothing she could do or say to highlight this problem?

God, this sounds like I'm blaming women for all this - nothing could be further from the truth. Although I have to ask the question, where were the powerful women of Hollywood while all this was going on?

FarangRuMak
October 17th, 2017, 07:33
There are few angels in Hollywood male or female;
the nexus of Jewish money, talented but egotistical bastards and gold digging whores.

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2017, 08:12
..I wonder how many young aspiring actresses make themselves available.....as they know it can make a difference... and only regret it once they have made it...one of the accusers was a groupie...harvey was like a pig at an all you can eat buffet...
Am rather intrigued if this also happens with male actors...rumours about james dean, joe dellasandro..

frequent
October 17th, 2017, 12:36
God, this sounds like I'm blaming women for all this - nothing could be further from the truth. My first defence is always blame some woman or other. Why is the world a fucked-up place? It's obvious - God is a woman. I'm way, way more interested in the stories about young men on the casting couch - but only in a completely prurient sense you understand, I'm not interested in pursing my lips

arsenal
October 17th, 2017, 12:46
Me too actually. Exactly what did a young Brad Pitt get up to? The public have a right to know.

FarangRuMak
October 17th, 2017, 14:41
Foistive Buggers and the compliant Buggered were partners in Hollywood Inc. too but very much the junior partners.
I hope we don't have to listen to the latter bitch and complain about it now as well.

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2017, 16:20
Brad Pitt....oh Lord...pics...plse...quick

arsenal
October 17th, 2017, 16:36
C Thomas Howell. My all time favourite 80s pin up boy.

francois
October 17th, 2017, 17:09
Me too actually. Exactly what did a young Brad Pitt get up to? The public have a right to know.

"it is not who you know, it is who you blow".

francois
October 17th, 2017, 17:25
Brad Pitt....oh Lord...pics...plse...quick

Just for you latintop:

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2017, 02:31
fancois...please..no selfies...