PDA

View Full Version : The soap opera has begun!

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 00:19
Again, I've started this thread 'cos the original got a bit side-tracked, not something that bothers me btw. So the newer friend has been offered a job at a high-end massage place somewhere in Morocco. He needs to go back to Laos to make the application for a visa (I've no idea how hard that is). He's hoping, that if all goes well, he could be in Morocco by early January. Did I mention that I'm going to Pattaya for my birthday in early January?

So now I've arranged to go for a few days to BKK with old friend to meet his parents again (which, btw, I'm really looking forward to) and probably his wife (which btw, I'm not looking forward to.) Anyway, he's going to stay with me in Pattaya on my birthday. So that's a little win of sorts. We couldn't have him on his motocy after a few drinks in Sunee. I thought it was the Christian thing to do (I'm referring to the belief system, not our favourite detailed tour guide)

So whatever way you look at it, the soap opera has begun!

Nirish guy
October 17th, 2017, 00:25
For a man of apparent limited means you certainly seen to be setting yourself up for a big bill at the end of your friends visit as you can't honestly assume that he's coming to see you and leave his wife as he's "missed you" ( and not your money ?) Is this the same guy who's dad got a motorbike from you per chance as if so i guess that might explain his keenness for a reunion - and if not perhaps he senses you're just the type who might deliver in that regard none the less.

I'm amazed that you're going all the way there and bothering meeting up with married old flames anyway and not just enjoying the masses of new guys there who will of course be only to pleased to meet you - for a small fee - and one which I'm guessing might end up smaller than the bill you're going to end up with going the direction you are.....as you say the soap opera has for sure begun it seems.

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 01:27
NIrish, you and I are very different. You seem to lean toward the latintop approach (no offence to either of you, that's what you like). I don't have a problem with the fact that you and LP are in Thailand for as many fucks as you can get. But that's not my style. Yes, I've had one night stands, but I tend to hang onto a guy I if I really like him.

This guy from Si Saket is the 2nd person I've genuinely loved in my life. The first didn't work out after about a year (latintop, feel free not to comment on this thread).

So I genuinely loved him. and still do. I can't wait to see him in January, with or without his wife. His parents I really like, and had a great holiday up in Si Saket.

Would I prefer to drink away a couple of hundred Euro being the sad bastard of Sunee, or spend time with his family? I think you can guess the answer to that.

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2017, 03:17
joe...I will comment.... to say that Im not gonna judge u...u r looking for something else and not simply mindless meaningless sex... what does get a reaction out of me is when the pitch fork carrying frothing at the mouth moral brigade invade this forum condemning me because of my sexual tastes...as if that lot of shirt lifting pillow biters are virginal lilly white...
scotty is into scat...fine its his thing...go ahead..not going to join but certainly not gonna judge..
matty likes the whole blind thing...its a fetish i guess...the whole helpless thing...
christian is into underwear and body temperature..ok..
arsetroll...is just mean..turns him on..I can understand that..
Im into as much sex for lowest cost with a good dose of jeering and humiliation thrown in...turns me on..Im paying..thats all that matters..my pleasure..
..get it..??

scottish-guy
October 17th, 2017, 03:39
For the record, I am not into scat - that is a frigment of your warped imagination and a total phallusy

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2017, 03:52
..again the more u deny it....hmmmm......only that for a while that seemed to be all u could post about..

whitemouse
October 17th, 2017, 06:14
NIrish, you and I are very different. You seem to lean toward the latintop approach

So I genuinely loved him. and still do. I can't wait to see him in January, with or without his wife.

Would I prefer to drink away a couple of hundred Euro being the sad bastard of Sunee, or spend time with his family? I think you can guess the answer to that.

Joe552, if you are for real, and this is not some lame set up, do you honestly believe that these Thai strangers from wherever the fuck, Si Saket, care about you, you are demented. As in drunk beyond reason.

Joe552, I bet that I, whitemouse, a stranger to you, but a fellow Sawadtee member, care about 10 times more about you, than some Thais who don't even know your name.

Joe552, come to your senses, forget your Thai guy from years ago, now married. He doesn't know you. Do you know what that means, Joe552? He doesn't know that you exist, nor does he care. Why would he care about you? Because you do? It doesnt work like that, chances are he cares more about his 8 soi dogs, than you!

Forget booking a hotel for these strangers! Forget about your guys, older and younger both! Don't be a mark, ready to be milked of your last Pounds!

Have some self respect, Joe552!

Get sober, and spend your money on yourself, not some Thai strangers!

Forget Hotel Malasya, forget that fucking family, they are not your family! Take care of yourself, don't be a mule to those people!

FFS dude, I hope this is all a fiction, and you are not serious!

Nirish guy
October 17th, 2017, 07:11
As much as Whitemouse is just trying to bate you - he may of course sadly actually be making a good point.....

Why look backwards at old "could of been's but were not's" instead look forward and be positive to might be's and what could be - and let them them gouge you for what they can, at leas that way it would be fresh. And to clarify your above whilst Im all for fucking all around me I dont share ( all ) or Latin's fetishes I assure you, nor him mine I doubt - thank goodness.

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 07:17
whitemouse, thanks for your advice Which of course I won't be taking. Look, I met this guy on my first trip to Pattaya in June/July of whatever year it was. Went back in October (maxed a credit card). I actually fell in love. Knew there was no real future, but when you're in love, logic goes out the window. Anyway, other holidays showed we enjoyed being together, and as I just mentioned on another thread, that's more important than just having a cock to suck.

So does he love me? Of course not. Does he like me? Yes, and it ain't all about money. Do I want to see his parents again? Absolutely. Going to Pattaya or BKK and taking off a different guy every night just isn't my style.

FarangRuMak
October 17th, 2017, 07:21
I know I recommended the Malaysia Hotel by way of being helpful but having read the 'Whitemouse' post above I have to say that I agree with it.
Plough Virgin ground, bury the past and move on just like your Thai friends have done.

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 07:43
I honestly don't understand your reaction here. If I stay in Pattaya for 13 nights, sit in a bar, and off a boy, how much will that cost? This way I'm getting to see someone who's still very important to me (ever had that?). and his parents, who I had a great holiday with. Sometimes, it's not about the fucking money. But human connection.

Manforallseasons
October 17th, 2017, 09:49
Joe I don’t think you need justify your actions to anyone. In reading your previous posts it is clear that the last few years have been less than wonderful so meet up with whomever in Thailand and have some joy!

Smiles
October 17th, 2017, 10:52
joe...I will comment.... to say that Im not gonna judge u...u r looking for something else and not simply mindless meaningless sex... what does get a reaction out of me is when the pitch fork carrying frothing at the mouth moral brigade invade this forum condemning me because of my sexual tastes...as if that lot of shirt lifting pillow biters are virginal lilly white...
scotty is into scat...fine its his thing...go ahead..not going to join but certainly not gonna judge..
matty likes the whole blind thing...its a fetish i guess...the whole helpless thing...
christian is into underwear and body temperature..ok..
arsetroll...is just mean..turns him on..I can understand that..
Im into as much sex for lowest cost with a good dose of jeering and humiliation thrown in...turns me on..Im paying..thats all that matters..my pleasure....get it..??
Why you ask, my "like" for this post, from this troll? (And please just for the record, OF COURSE Scotty is not into scat for christ sake! ;) ).

But back to underwear: because its ridiculously hilarious ... like watching a very very bad movie that is so over the top, so nonsensical, so deeply stupid, so wonderfully offensive, that one can't take one's eyes off it . . . but at the same time hunkering down in one's seat so low just-in-case someone who knows you wan't find you there, as well.
Any post with the laughable phrase "shirt lifting pillow biters" is always a go-to in my books, and that goes way back to my hero John Cleland offering up to me the wonderfull "Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure" (AKA 'Fanny Hill') at age of 12, and in heat. (I believe it has the scrumptious word "cunny" in there as well. I think I was into cunny back then, but only on paper.)
Latinapoxonyou is a wonder, at times. A troll definitely, but a joyous one.

arsenal
October 17th, 2017, 10:57
He described me as "mean". That's just unkind.

Smiles
October 17th, 2017, 11:04
He described me as "mean". That's just unkind.
No, he described you as "Arsetroll". Lets face it, thats much funnier than "mean", Mr Moderator :D.

frequent
October 17th, 2017, 12:27
He described me as "mean". That's just unkind.An Arkwright characteristic

frequent
October 17th, 2017, 12:39
For the record, I am not into scat - that is a frigment of your warped imagination and a total phallusyPlease stop casting nasturtiums

FarangRuMak
October 17th, 2017, 14:44
Gawd there's a lot of meat for chewin' on that there last Latin bone.

bobsaigon2
October 17th, 2017, 15:34
Post #7 - - possibly some valid points but delivered in a patently offensive manner.

a447
October 17th, 2017, 16:06
I also think whitemouse has made some valid points.

I just hope for your sake, Joe, that he's wrong and that everything turns out the way you hope it does.

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2017, 16:18
..it will not...I can hardly wait for the woeful feedback...

joe552
October 17th, 2017, 17:56
I also think whitemouse made some valid comments, and thank him for that. However, I'm going ahead with the BKK trip. Maybe it will "lay a ghost to rest"? After I broke up with the first "love of my life", I was miserable. About a year after we broke up, I went to visit him and his new partner. Had a pleasant half hour over coffee. I left feeling a lot better. I still think of him, but not in an "what might have been" way. I'm hoping the same will be true this time.

whitemouse
October 18th, 2017, 19:22
There is a beautiful song 'Driving Your Girlfriend Home' by Morrissey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvGqMGIfKP0

Author is secretly in love with a man, a man who is in relationship with a girl, and he is driving her home, while listening her speak. She has no idea about the feelings man behind the wheel has towards her boyfriend.
She doesn't love her boyfriend. And the driver isn't able to reveal his love of her boyfriend.
What makes this situation so painful, a person who truly in love can't have him, can't even reveal his feelings. But the woman who is with the man doesn't even love him.

Now, why would you want to re enact this in real life? Why torture yourself?

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 21:13
thanks for sharing the music. I was never a fan, but a college friend was a huge fan of the Smiths.

To be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of defending my decision to meet this guy. He was a small but important part of my life for a few years. I met and liked his parents and would like to see them again. I don't know what story he told them when we went up to Si Saket. I don't know if he's told his new wife of our past together. He's a nice guy, his parents are nice people, and I'll enjoy spending time with them. Jeez, it doesn't have to be all about sex.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 21:22
A bit like Matt complaining that everyone is mean when he mentions his 'blindness'. You're the one continually resurrecting this topic.

whitemouse
October 18th, 2017, 21:26
No need to defend, it's your life and your decisions. I'm just trying to spare you the possible heartache, that's all.

I just happened to have Morrissey playlist on today, and that song reminded me of your situation.

I had this happen to me, being in love with a straight guy who had no idea how I felt about him, and how awkward and painful the times when his girlfriend was around were.
Probably everyone here has had similar experience in life, being in love with the one that you can't have. It hurts like nothing else.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 21:27
arsenal I was responding to whitemouse's post. I've said all I have to say on this.

arsenal
October 18th, 2017, 21:28
I bet you haven't.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 21:48
you're right, arsenal (as always). whitemouse replied to my post as I was posting.

thanks for your last post, whitemouse. I would just prefer to spend a few days in Bangkok with this guy and his parents (and probably the wife) than the daily round of early drinks at the Beer Garden, then a few in Sunee at night. I'm not trying to rekindle a romance here, just have a good time with people I like.

Davey612
October 18th, 2017, 22:13
Did I read the original post correct? A Thai masseur going to temporarily work at a massage place in Morocco? Is there a demand for SE Asian guys over there?

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 22:21
I made the OP, and it is based on what my friend told me. I thought it was strange, but other members here thought it likely that a high end spa would employ Thai/Lao masseurs. Took me by surprise.

Btw, where did you get that photo of me for your avatar?

francois
October 18th, 2017, 23:33
Obviously, joe, the photo is a self portrait.

joe552
October 18th, 2017, 23:57
francois, I'm not that good with a camera

Davey612
October 19th, 2017, 02:08
Btw, where did you get that photo of me for your avatar?

Hey! I looked for you all over the world last 15 years. Your written English has improved!

joe552
October 19th, 2017, 06:09
Thanks, I've been practising hard.

francois
October 19th, 2017, 16:20
And what about your spoken English or is it Irish with English overtones/undertones?

joe552
October 19th, 2017, 17:05
I speak English only, with a cultured Dublin accent. I don't speak Irish at all, apart from a few phrases, such as pog mo shon

francois
October 19th, 2017, 17:44
So south Dublin, how so oh, oh , uh, uh British. Likely I could understand your speech.
Oh and Pog Mo Thoin to you also.

joe552
October 19th, 2017, 18:00
It should perhaps be more accurately described as south inner city.

christianpfc
October 19th, 2017, 23:32
Did I mention that I'm going to Pattaya for my birthday in early January?
Yes you have. But not nearly as often as cdmatt mentioned that he is blind, or latintop that he likes to ride them like a pony.

I would just prefer to spend a few days in Bangkok with this guy and his parents (and probably the wife)...You mentioned that you once passed through Bangkok, and your friend has no idea about Bangkok as well (?), and how about the parents? I want to say you should make a plan, or ask for advice, on how to spend some days in Bangkok with activities that are interesting for all of you.

gerefan2
October 19th, 2017, 23:57
Timed or the last second and priced to the last Satang, Christian?

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 00:26
Christian, just this morning I had an email from an esteemed member of the board, who provided very valuable information on sights to see, how to get there and more besides. So for once, I'm a step ahead of you. I just to need to pin down the details with my friend, as his mother must come down from Si Saket. But we have lots of time. The Malaysia Hotel is booked, we can work the rest out closer to the time.

christianpfc
October 20th, 2017, 00:34
You mentioned two rooms, but there are 5 people (?): you, your friend, his wife, his parents, and I can't figure out how to distribute these 5 people in two rooms, regardless if there are 4 or 5 beds.

It's a bit like the riddle with the goat, the wolf, the cabbage and the boat.

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 00:48
You'll have to explain your own riddle, Christian. I booked two rooms because he's not sure if his wife can get time off work. It's no big deal to add another room. I hope his wife can join us, just so I can scratch the bitch's eyes out!

whitemouse
October 20th, 2017, 01:26
You'll have to explain your own riddle, Christian.

I hope his wife can join us, just so I can scratch the bitch's eyes out!

Interesting!

So you booked 1 room for 3 of you - your lover, his wife, and you. That's going to be so much fun!
Are the birhday festivities at Sunee planned for before, or after the randez vouz at Hotel Malaysia?

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2017, 02:20
...what a kinky bastard u r joe...gonna off him and the wife...u gonna line them up doggy style on the bed and hop from one to the other??

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 03:08
You'll have to explain your own riddle, Christian. I booked two rooms because he's not sure if his wife can get time off work. It's no big deal to add another room. I hope his wife can join us, just so I can scratch the bitch's eyes out!

I refer the Honourable Members to the reply I gave some time ago. If his wife can get time off work and is joining us, I'll simply book another room. Is that clear now?

Nirish guy
October 20th, 2017, 03:15
I refer the Honourable Members to the reply I gave some time ago. If his wife can get time off work and is joining us, I'll simply book another room. Is that clear now?

Not really, as do you mean another room for HER or for you? As surely you're not going to ask the poor woman to sleep next door WHILE you suck her husband's dick !? :)

[edited for spelling and grammar on 22sep2017 by ChristianPFC]

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 03:53
One alternative would be for her to share his parent's room - which sleeps 3. But no, if she is coming on the trip, I will book a room for myself.

Nirish guy
October 20th, 2017, 04:32
Damn, just when it was getting interesting too ! :(

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 05:09
Well NIrish, since he's staying with me in Pattaya on my birthday, I may be in a position to titillate you a bit afterwards.

Mickp
October 20th, 2017, 09:39
"Oh what a tangled web we weave.......when first we practice to deceive,"
Sir Walter Scott

whitemouse
October 20th, 2017, 13:31
As surely you're not going to ask the poor woman to sleep next door WHILE you such her husbands dick !? :)

Joe552 is going to make her watch!

Kinky indeed.

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 13:33
Indeed, she might actually learn a thing or two about what he really likes.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2017, 14:03
wouldnt be the 1st time I've fucked a MB while the female other half waited outside ...sometimes holding a baby...somehow that was an aphrodisiac...

frequent
October 20th, 2017, 15:05
wouldnt be the 1st time I've fucked a MB while the female other half waited outside ...sometimes holding a baby...somehow that was an aphrodisiac...Outside!!! That's outrageous. They should be inside, watching - pick up a few tips on how to keep hubby happy

whitemouse
October 20th, 2017, 16:43
wouldnt be the 1st time I've fucked a MB while the female other half waited outside ...sometimes holding a baby...somehow that was an aphrodisiac...

Being watched can be turn on, I have this straight friend who visits web boards just for that, he is fucking some guys wife, while husband is watching. He is often offered money on those boards, I've seen the PMs he receives.

scottish-guy
October 20th, 2017, 18:44
Oh - one of those "I have this friend..." stories?

Admit it Whitey - it's YOU!

:clapping:

whitemouse
October 20th, 2017, 21:34
Unfortunately, no. I could use the money, but I wouldn't be able to peform.

If he wants to fuck me, while his wife is watching, sure! Or better yet, if he only wanted to perform oral sex on me, we just have to negotiate a price, I'm going cheap, so maybe I should also visit these boards of his. They are swingers boards, they organize orgies too, not joking.

gerefan2
October 20th, 2017, 22:44
Unfortunately, no. I could use the money, but I wouldn't be able to peform.

If he wants to fuck me, while his wife is watching, sure! Or better yet, if he only wanted to perform oral sex on me, we just have to negotiate a price, I'm going cheap, so maybe I should also visit these boards of his. They are swingers boards, they organize orgies too, not joking.

Right then ...give us the link. ..Can we watch on line?

FarangRuMak
October 21st, 2017, 08:25
My frequent friend (ex-go-go boy and now a father of two)tells me that oral is better from a man than a woman.
The ladies, it appears, over use the teeth on the head, in their thirst for Kok.

arsenal
October 21st, 2017, 08:38
Yes. And straight boys are considerably better at kissing and 'smoking' than gays. Beyond the call of duty research on my part has conclusively proved this.

frequent
October 21st, 2017, 11:42
Yes. And straight boys are considerably better at kissing and 'smoking' than gays. Beyond the call of duty research on my part has conclusively proved this.Given your previous confessions that gay boys run in the opposite direction as soon as they see you, such a finding is unremarkable

Manforallseasons
October 21st, 2017, 12:30
My frequent friend (ex-go-go boy and now a father of two)tells me that oral is better from a man than a woman.

I concur, straight boys if they suck cock generally do it well because they know what pleases a man. The same applies to a straight boy allowing you to top him, it is a big deal for him as opposed to those silly queens at Winner go go and Jomtien Complex who have had more traffic through their ass than the Eurotunnel.

FarangRuMak
October 21st, 2017, 14:35
I concur, straight boys if they suck cock generally do it well because they know what pleases a man. The same applies to a straight boy allowing you to top him, it is a big deal for him as opposed to those silly queens at Winner go go and Jomtien Complex who have had more traffic through their ass than the Eurotunnel.
Lol.
That's a powerful simile.
After a 'Hard' Brexit British traffic pounding it's way into the EU will be a bit like sex outside marriage.

scottish-guy
October 21st, 2017, 15:22
...have had more traffic through their ass than the Eurotunnel.

I'm reminded of a quip from old Terry from My Life bar (now Oscar's).

Wandered into his bar the afternoon after the night before and my farang companion still had last night's Gentleman Club boy with him whom he'd taken a shine to.

Terry nodded his head towards the boy and said to me "Where did he get him from?"

"Gentleman Club last night" I said "He says he's new"

"NEW?" said Terry incredulously, "NEW?" .... "He bangs like a shithouse door dear!"

:D

latintopxxx
October 21st, 2017, 15:41
I love so called straight boys...sex is mechanical...so using them like a cheap plastic sex toy is all good...yay...im back...

scottish-guy
October 21st, 2017, 15:44
...yay...im back...

You never really go away - a bit like Urethritis

frequent
October 21st, 2017, 15:52
You never really go away - a bit like UrethritisApposite

Nirish guy
October 21st, 2017, 17:10
No the same ! Or it is if you say it in a broad Belfast accent at least :-)

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2017, 02:35
oh please no regional accents..

joe552
October 22nd, 2017, 02:46
We all have regional accents, latin. Does someone from NYC sound any different from someone from Tennessee?

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2017, 12:10
Some accents even if a bit exotic are easy on the ear..scottish ones can be a challenge..or scouser....I shouldnt have to concentrate to understand a so called native english speaker

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 07:05
Not really, as do you mean another room for HER or for you? As surely you're not going to ask the poor woman to sleep next door WHILE you suck her husband's dick !? :)

To hell with your edited for spelling and Grammar Christian ! You Anal TWAT ! Who the fuck do you think YOU are. This is an internet message board not a university class you dick. Here's three words you can correct away at.......Fuck Go and yourself !!

Smiles
October 23rd, 2017, 10:48
Geezuz H. Kwyst!!

Two muck phuking modern ashun. Twoo mack moderataws poostink in twooo menny toopicks. Moderaytors should bee scene butter knot herd.

a447
October 23rd, 2017, 11:03
Modaraytars are membas, to and can post like everywun elss.

I think Chischun woz joaking.

Smiles
October 23rd, 2017, 11:06
I think Chischun woz joaking.
I don't. I think he thinks moderators should edit posts for grammar and spelling. That would be him all over.
If so, he should be fired.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 11:15
'Fired.' From a job that pays no money, only a dinky twinkie with an ego that outstrips their meagre abilities would worry about that. What do you think Scottish?

Smiles
October 23rd, 2017, 12:08
Mods should stay a long way away from editing spelling and grammar.
Remember Neal, (that cunt) ... he had orgasms all day with the powers he wielded over the membership, and that included spelling and grammar (even though his own abilities around this was about Grade 3). This board almost went belly up partly because of it.
OK ... going quiet on this topic.

scottish-guy
October 23rd, 2017, 14:48
'Fired.' From a job that pays no money, only a dinky twinkie with an ego that outstrips their meagre abilities would worry about that. What do you think Scottish?

I think it's clear that you read my every comment on your Head Judge role and they irk you - which is of course my absolute intention - so from where I'm standing it's all good

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 14:51
If you say so Scottish.

scottish-guy
October 23rd, 2017, 14:59
Well if you hadn't spent days/weeks disparaging a role you strongly implied you would never take - only to then grab the same role with both hands, then I might feel less compelled to bait you over it.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 15:02
Any and all advice that you, as a former mod with all that experience can give is gratefully received.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 15:23
I really wish the mods would FUCK UP about being Mod's. No one cares, do the job we all need you to do, in the background quietly and calmly, as Smiles says, be seen and not heard, the less you post as "mods" and the more you post as yourselves the better. Perhaps select the Mod tag when that's who you're talking as and your own personal tag when that suits too - but for a temporary Mod of a board that discusses mainly prostitutes and all other things Thailand its all a bit laughable to take things too seriously anyway.

So lets get over it guys, as whilst Moses may have appointed you ( set you up? ) to suit his own ends ( as he couldn't be fucked doing the job) lets try to not let it go to one's head eh. Its disappointing ( albetit was fairly predictable) that we're even having to having this conversation so soon.

PS Christian you're still a TWAT for thinking being a temporary moderator gave you the right to edit anyone's post for spelling or grammar ! What a dick. Get over yourself.

So, lets hope we dont now need a Moderator to moderate the Moderators ! I'm now sure the board's funds couldn't afford FOUR ( unpaid) posts as as that ! :) But guys lets now make the early days fatal moderator mistake of getting too far up your own assholes gents, that position is only possible with the tactic acceptance of the membership remember. Yes Moses may appoint his temporary moderators but with no members here you'd have nothing and no one to moderate of course, so lets keep some perspective re all that perhaps before things all go a little bit Nealesque and silly again.

PS Christian - did I mention - you're a dick !?

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 15:41
Damned if you do darned if you don't. I'm sure you'll take your turn NIrish.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 15:51
Damned if you do darned if you don't. I'm sure you'll take your turn NIrish.

No thanks, was already offered and turned it down once -oh, no, twice actually now that I think of it ! That was enough thanks, I come here for fun and a laugh thanks and can do with out the hassle.

But hey, I've no issue with one of us poor buggers having to do it or taking turns at it or whatever. and in general I think our Mod's ( Christian excluded as you've been a non runner from the start IMHO) have done a reasonable enough job,

To me the whole Mod role doesn't need to be a big thing or one waved in anyone else's face, it's just merely someone in the background watching out for the Lese Majesty stuff, the underage stuff and new ( or old ) posters general being dicks and trying to wreck the board, but aside from that there shouldn't be a whole lot of need for a mod here (which is a good thing) as we seemed to have managed quite well up to now without one of late.

Also as our 3 current volunteers are all active and useful posters ( albeit Christian, you are unfortunately this week a total dick to me so I'm taking you off that list for now ! :)) ) it would be sad to see them getting caught up in thinking they have to stop being normal posters, but instead decide to post always as "moderators" as in my mind the two things are totally separate and to me there's no real need for that here.

This board has always thrived on it's lack or light touch of moderation and always should IHMO. Mod's should cover the basics re basic legality and watching out for the site wrecking stuff etc on behalf of all the members here but for the rest of the posts just kick back and let the chips fall where they may I think.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 15:56
I told Jinks (RIP) that being a moderator and an active poster means an inherent clash and so it has proved. Fortunately my 3 month tenure will end on December 31 and someone else can 'enjoy' the privilege.

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 16:05
The title of this thread becomes more apt by the day.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 16:05
For the record Arsenal I'm not saying that you or A447 have done a bad job in your tenure. You've been the first guys to take on this "rolling role" I do accept that it's a poison chalice for whoever takes it, hence my view that the less said by ANY Mod the better. I supported your collective decisions just a few days ago very publicly re the temporary banning of a member for the continued Lese Maj stuff and aside from that I think you've all been quite tempered in general - albeit your inability NOT to goad SG has gotten the better of you at times :-) but I think most times that was taken by all in the spirit it was meant ( I think:).)

Christian - you to me wiped out your right to hold any moderator privileges by abusing them as you did with your "post edited for spelling and grammar" bullshit as you just couldn't help yourself could you - you sad case.

a447
October 23rd, 2017, 16:19
Thanks for the clarification, Nirish. I was about to post comments that would mean I'd have to ban myself!

If Mickp and samebb hadn't turned up unannounced, and frequent had not made a comment about you-know-who, there would not have been any moderation at all. Life as we know it here would have gone on. It's hardly our fault that all this happened at once.

I didn't volunteer for this job. I came home after a night out, logged on and suddenly found I'd been appointed a moderator, WTF?? Have I had too much to drink??

I saw it as Moses' way of telling me to put up or shut up. So I decided I would put up.

Unfortunately, because everything seems to have happened at once, I've been suddenly visible in my role.

But from the time I was "appointed" right up until very recently, I have not posted anything as a moderator. I wrongly assumed that nothing untoward would happen on the forum and that I would not have to do anything.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 16:26
But from the time I was "appointed" right up until very recently, I have not posted anything as a moderator.

Exactly - and so just look at the great job you've done solely because of your (non) actions !! I rest my case !! :-)) Well done that man ! lol

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 16:34
NIrish. Before you go babying Scottish (again) I suggest you read the post 'New Members' in it's entirety. It was banter up until today but i guess I didn't realise just how furious he is about the whole thing. And yes, morally you do have to take your turn, just as Scottish will. Then you'll both know.

christianpfc
October 23rd, 2017, 16:50
To hell with your edited for spelling and Grammar Christian ! You Anal TWAT ! Who the fuck do you think YOU are. This is an internet message board not a university class you dick. Here's three words you can correct away at.......Fuck Go and yourself !!
Relax! I just had to test my new superpowers once to see if they are real. I will use them sparsely.

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:01
a447 morally? on this board. you're having a laugh!

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 17:13
[QUOTE=christianpfc;227074]Relax! I just had to test my new superpowers...... /QUOTE]

If Moses has any sense he'll ensure that you are relieved of said superpowers forthwith as you've already demonstrated that you're not capable of knowing when or how to use them !

And Arsenal thankfully of course I don't 'have" to do anything, morally or otherwise. If we had all agreed to something, then perhaps, but as you were merely dumped into the position as Moses couldn't be arsed with it and you then chose to accept that role then that I guess is purely a matter for yourself.

As my dear mother always said "The very fact that someone seeks to hold office or power is usually a good enough reason NOT to vote for them !" :)

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:20
NIrish, no disrespect to your mother, but if that's what she always said, that must have become a bit tiresome.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 17:27
A trait she's passed on through the genes.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 17:29
Yep, you're right, actually she did used to say it every day - just to remind me NEVER to accept any roles that may have been offered to me - especially as a moderator of a message board - never volunteer she said as Ireland has apparently enough volunteers without me adding to their ranks ! ( there you go Joe, there's a wee Chucky joke just for ourselves :)

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:30
I've never seen NIrish in genes - when he's at the beach he's usually wearing a thong!

Manforallseasons
October 23rd, 2017, 17:32
What happened to samebb...he was such a nice guy? I came across an old pic of him on Gaythailand at the beach with a small sissy boy...the sissy boy was one thenth of his size...I see why he hates himself.:yahoo_mini:
Oh, and it is a good thing he doesn't have a short fuse considering how small the thing is on obese men.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 17:40
OK NIrish. If you're not prepared to take a stint as mod then you can't complain if and when someone writes something about you that you don't like it doesn't get deleted as quickly as you, The Great and Good NIrish thinks it should.

Moses
October 23rd, 2017, 17:45
As my dear mother always said "The very fact that someone seeks to hold office or power is usually a good enough reason NOT to vote for them !" :)

You forgot one "small" detail: it was me who appointed moderators. I did it without question: "Do you want to be moderator?" Just appointed. I had reason for such action.

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:49
Moses, you're not going to share that reason? Why those 3 (no offence guys, I think you're both doing a good job)?

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 17:54
Actually Moses that part of my statement was entirely true and it is a widely used phrase here meaning as it says that if someone thinks they should be above others then whatever you do never vote for them. It relates more to politics and politicians. I was not suggesting that we actually voted for your choice of Mods.

joe552
October 23rd, 2017, 17:56
most intelligent post of the day NIrish!

Moses
October 23rd, 2017, 18:00
3 active members, who are:
- long enough on forum for to know local traditions
- each is from different country and different time zone
- no one is closest friend to another one
- each has reputation in my eyes (I don't know if this proverb exists in English)

by the way: I have plan to extend board of moderators to 5 persons in the future

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:00
Yes. As Moses has made clear. None of us requested this poisoned chalice.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 18:03
Why thank you Joe. Very good of you to say so !! :-)

( yes I did edit after the software bug had deleted my previous text :-). I bet you though Christian has been busy editing again there !!!!

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:06
And I started a thread asking members for their thoughts but two posters I normaly like, MFAS and Scottish are having their synchronised periods today, acted like arseholes and sabotaged it so cheers to you two. I say the same to you as I said to NIrish. If genuine shit comes in your direction don't get huffy if it isn't deleted as quick as you would like. You had your chance.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 18:11
Are you suggesting you that you will now be moderating both speed and content wise as to how much people kiss the moderators ass ?

Maybe you need to have a cuppa and unwind as all this non moderation that you are doing appears to be getting to you somewhat today.

And as for you had your chance - that is beginning to sound scarily like Neal !

Moses
October 23rd, 2017, 18:12
Please stop fighting.

For members who think what some "dirty" post wasn't deleted quickly enough: you cannot complain about that unless you made click on "red triangle" (located under each post) and call for moderation.

Manforallseasons
October 23rd, 2017, 18:12
arsenal darling, "Love is never having to say your sorry".

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:15
Fuck off MFAS. I want flowers.

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:15
And chocolates.

Moses
October 23rd, 2017, 18:16
Are you suggesting you that you will now be moderating both speed and content wise as to how much people kiss the moderators ass ?

Could you please point me to post where THAT been declared?

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:18
NIrish. You should stop posting until your anger at Christian calms down. I didn't say that but if you want to believe I did then feel free to crank your temper up a notch or six.

Nirish guy
October 23rd, 2017, 18:29
I have no anger whatsoever and am in work glancing at my phone in between pretending to work here.

My displeasure was at Christian for sure and I said so publicly, somehow YOU seem to have taken that as a criticism of either yourself personally or moderators in general. Neither is the case.

However all your You had your chance etc is doing YOU no favours and just comes across as veiled threats ( hence my Neal comment).

For the record I did not report Christian For his stupid moderating choices, I merely told him he was being a twat and that to me was the end of the matter.

Moses
October 23rd, 2017, 18:46
Enough

arsenal
October 23rd, 2017, 18:46
I spent a few hours sat here watching the board and deleting posts from sambb in case he threw the same shit at you or Scottish or anyone else that he did at Newalaan2. So you can take your hissy princess fit "not doing yourself any favours' and stuff it up your fucking arse. I don't do veiled threats NIrish. If I decide I'm not going to bother protecting you from the likes of samebb then I'll tell you loud and clear and you can do whatever you want to do.