PDA

View Full Version : A moral question

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 04:17
So if my current friend goes off to Morocco, and isn't in Pattaya for my birthday, does that give me the right to shag the love of my life? Assuming he wants the 20Bt.

cdnmatt
October 13th, 2017, 04:36
Are you serious, bored, or just forgot your meds.

And I get pounced on for posting shite...

Mickp
October 13th, 2017, 04:58
Cdmatt=joe

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 05:03
yes Matt seriously bored. how about you?]

cdnmatt
October 13th, 2017, 05:13
I'm poor, drunk, bored, and just twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the ~120,000 baht owed to me to hit my bitcoin wallet.

Morning in Australia is here though, so should hopefully be any minute now. :)

Then I'll actually have money to take my husband out to dinner at a restaurant. That'll be nice. :)

bobsaigon2
October 13th, 2017, 06:49
Joe, of course you have the right to do that. That's what being a sex tourist / sexpat is all about. :)

Matt, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders what happened to all those millions in bitcoin that were jingling around in your mind some time ago. :unknw_mini:

cdnmatt
October 13th, 2017, 07:04
@bob -- Non once have I ever said I'm some bitcoin millionaire. I did say I work in the bitcoin industry as a software developer because it pays better, and that's true. Not once have I ever said I'm rich. That's you guys putting words in my mouth.

Same as just because someone works on Wall St, doesn't mean they're rich.

latintopxxx
October 13th, 2017, 08:20
moral question...LOL...
...president that grabs woman by the pussy..and trades in his wife more regularly than his car..
....ministers/priests...shagging boys non stop..
...casting couch actually being real...hello weinstein..
...the rise of gangsta rap culture...and the demise of any semblance of modesty...
...now what morals are we basing our actions on???

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 13:37
...and the demise of any semblance of modesty...
...now what morals are we basing our actions on???[/QUOTE]

Didn't you post earlier that you thought having sex on the beach was ok?

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2017, 15:22
Simple - just base it on The Rabbi's morals and hey presto - anything goes

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2017, 02:31
.....I'm impressed..not for the first time scatboy got it right...if u were one of my 950bht dates I would tip u and round it up to 1000....