PDA

View Full Version : Beachlover Never Left

Manforallseasons
October 10th, 2017, 07:37
Beachlover was a psychopathic poster with a personality that could not just stop posting so why not just create another persona to run simultaneously with Beachy, I believe he is doing just that with a totally different demeanor he is in fact cndmatt.

cdnmatt
October 10th, 2017, 07:56
Oh fuck, and here we go...

You're being old and senile again. Sit down, shut up, and eat your oatmeal.

bobsaigon2
October 10th, 2017, 11:43
I could suggest one or two current posters who are a perfect match of Beachlover's attitude and writing style, but I would not include cdnmatt. Which is certainly not to say that the universal disbelief that greets Matt's posts is unwarranted.
:)

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 12:10
Ah, go on, bob. Name names - as long as I'm not one of them, of course.

bobsaigon2
October 10th, 2017, 13:01
Joe, The problem with naming names (and you certainly would not be included) is that it just creates a lot of negative posting in return and does not arrive at the truth. During all the years of gay forums, I very much doubt that there was any fraud / hydra / creator of personas who admitted his deceptions. An admission would deprive them of any remnants of a purpose in life.

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 13:18
Well, bob, I can agree with that.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 13:37
I've never been good at spotting hydras - nothing which appears on this board is interesting enough to me to try to figure out who's posting it

Anyhow I received a PM this morning (possibly from a hydra) informing me I'm a DESPICABLE ARSEHOLE and challenging me to meet up in Pattaya so that he can confirm it.

I confirmed it anyway just to save him the bother - but I really thought Moderators and Head Judges were supposed to conduct themselves with a bit of decorum.

:D

francois
October 10th, 2017, 14:11
Beachlover was a psychopathic poster with a personality that could not just stop posting so why not just create another persona to run simultaneously with Beachy, I believe he is doing just that with a totally different demeanor he is in fact cndmatt.

cdnmatt was always giving support to Beachlover's posts as if they were buddies.

bobsaigon2
October 10th, 2017, 14:18
It's possible that there is a very complicated, intricate web of poseurs on the board, past and present. The unraveling may never take place.

bobsaigon2
October 10th, 2017, 14:25
SG: Just for the record, I don't think you are what the PM suggested. I think you are a very fine gentleman, adept at enticing the uninitiated to enjoy the delights of tinned haggis.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 14:40
As you can see, I was able to "like" your most excellent and highly perceptive post.

It seems, as Joe has alerted me to, that it's only me who is currently prevented from receiving "likes" and I note than when the dodgy dealing was exposed it was immediately moved to a place on SGT which is the equivalent of Siberia

arsenal
October 10th, 2017, 14:44
Clearly not as the above 'test' 'like' demonstrates. It's just that your posts are not liked enough for anyone to give you 'likes'. Perhaps try harder. Many thanks. COFL.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 14:44
Thanks Len - love it when a plan comes together

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 14:47
Of course Head Judge Len could be simply lifting my "likes ban" temporarily to make it look good.

Everybody else should "like" my posts just to test it out

Moses
October 10th, 2017, 14:55
Why is so important to know: "Left or not"?

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 14:59
Because credit is being generously handed out for facilitating Mick's departure.

If Mick has not, in fact departed at all - but has merely been "muted" or his continuing posts are being diverted elsewhere then credit is being given under a misapprehension

Moses
October 10th, 2017, 15:02
Because credit is being generously handed out for facilitating Mick's departure.

Do you forgot? Mickp been temp. banned by me. After each such ban he disappears for 3-4 weeks then returns.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 15:11
Must be a very recent ban - he was posting up till October 5th

Not that I miss him

Moses
October 10th, 2017, 15:22
Must be a very recent ban

yup

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 17:52
Sorry, bob, I don't often disagree with you, but tinned (or untinned) haggis is just wrong.

The huge Japanese factory ships who harvest the haggis from the Southern oceans are only interested in profit, not the sustainability of this rare species.

I, for one, won't support them by buying and eating haggis.

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 18:10
SG, it's not just you I've been prevented from giving 'likes' to. Apparently you're not that special. Anyway, it's almost time for Bargain Hunt on BBC1, so I won't be responding for at least 45 minutes.

bobsaigon2
October 10th, 2017, 18:12
:) Joe, I thought that SG had convinced me to eat minced sheep lungs. What a disappointment.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 19:39
SG, it's not just you I've been prevented from giving 'likes' to. Apparently you're not that special...

The two things are not mutually exclusive - hence despite HJL interfering with your functions I can still be (and indeed am) special.

:dirol_mini:

arsenal
October 10th, 2017, 20:35
All members are entitled and indeed encouraged to award 'likes' to posts they consider worthy. However, as this a board for gentlemen it is considered common and unbecoming to canvass, campaign and to generally trawl for these little stars. Members co-operation in this matter is appreciated.

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 21:00
SG, it's not just you I've been prevented from giving 'likes' to. Apparently you're not that special. Anyway, it's almost time for Bargain Hunt on BBC1, so I won't be responding for at least 45 minutes.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 21:06
Was "Bargain Hunt" as much of a repeat as the above post - which you originally posted 3 hours ago?

a447
October 10th, 2017, 21:41
Joe, have you been drinking again??

gerefan2
October 11th, 2017, 00:19
I'd like to give Beachlover a like. How do I do it?

Manforallseasons
October 11th, 2017, 00:45
I'd like to give Beachlover a like. How do I do it?

For the time being just give it to Matt!

Nirish guy
October 11th, 2017, 01:44
All members are entitled and indeed encouraged to award 'likes'

Can we have a "can't be arsed either way" button perhaps ?

joe552
October 11th, 2017, 02:19
Yes, when I post I've usually had a glass or two. Who could deal with this when sober?

Danielkeith
October 11th, 2017, 04:07
Beach lover is indeed Colmx ...

scottish-guy
October 11th, 2017, 07:23
Welcome back Mick?

joe552
October 11th, 2017, 07:35

Always good to start your career on the board with a contentious post. In my view, Colmx is one of the few members I could trust - he only posts when he has good advice to give. Of course, I could be colmx - we both live in Dublin. So try to figure that out!

arsenal
October 11th, 2017, 09:34
I only really experienced Beachlover at the tail end of his 'career'. I seem to recall he did little harm but posted fantastical tales of his hi-so lifestyle complete with professional photographer pics. Pretty small beer compared to what's swimming around the sewer here these days.

a447
October 11th, 2017, 09:36
Beachlover was a bit like Matt, only be had a bigger budget to work with.
!

arsenal
October 11th, 2017, 09:45
A447 wrote.
" Beachlover was a bit like Matt, only be had a bigger budget to work with."

Oh fuck. I can see some elderly relative popping their clogs and leaving Dearest Matty a small fortune for him to continue the story.

Danielkeith
October 11th, 2017, 13:13
Lol I know Graham as I am also from the Emerald Isle and I'm sure he will see it as a joke as it was intended.
I wish him a speedy recovery from his pending operation.
Yours Sincerely
Beachy

Smiles
October 11th, 2017, 13:26
Colmx is definitely not Beachlover. You'd best get your facts straight before entering this den of snakes and weighed down by obvious stupidities. Beachlover was mildly intelligent within a narrow scope, but he struggled with mental issues ... very unlike colmx.
Opened your membership this month I see, read all about it, right?: more likely that you are Beachlover.

bobsaigon2
October 11th, 2017, 13:36
What has happened to Truth, to Forthrightness, to Transparency, to Honesty, to Sincerity, to Genuineness?
Ooops! Sorry. Wrong board for this question. Need to make allowances for people trying out their creative writing skills. :)

frequent
October 11th, 2017, 13:53
What has happened to Truth, to Forthrightness, to Transparency, to Honesty, to Sincerity, to Genuineness?Just stick to the Superman motto, Bob - "Truth, Justice and the American Way"

bobsaigon2
October 11th, 2017, 14:54
If the American way is now represented by #45, God help us all.

frequent
October 11th, 2017, 15:13
If the American way is now represented by #45, God help us all.You can't say that he's not WYSIWG. "Grab them by the pussy" - one of my favourite lines of 2016. As I've said before, the role of the American president is to keep the rest of the world entertained, and Trump is doing a superlative job

Mickp
October 11th, 2017, 16:40
Toot toot

Toot toot toot

scottish-guy
October 11th, 2017, 18:16
Head Judge Len has missed you

gerefan2
October 12th, 2017, 02:00
Toot toot

Toot toot toot

They let you out early?

scottish-guy
October 12th, 2017, 02:29
Clearly a keyboard isn't classed as a sharp object - otherwise they'd have kept him in

joe552
October 12th, 2017, 03:43
I always thought Beachlover was Australian. Now Mickp, who is apparently from Derry/Londonderry, is sounding like an Aussie (nothing against genuine 'aussies')

Sometimes I get very confused here. Nurse! Nurse!

bobsaigon2
October 12th, 2017, 08:26
Aside from our renowned Canadian created-persona, all the others seem to be Australian though some claim to be from elsewhere. But it's all guesswork since the truth will never be known.