PDA

View Full Version : Giving 'likes'

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 01:43
Does anyone else have a limit on the number of likes they can give a specific poster? For example, if I want to give SG a like, I sometimes get a message saying I need to spread the likes around, before I give him another one (it's not just him, it's everyone). I've asked Moses, and as far as he knows, there are no limits. Anyone else experience this?

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 03:35
There can be only one explanation - Head Judge Len (the poster formerly known as Arsenal) is obviously interfering with you Joe.

Khor tose
October 10th, 2017, 03:41
Anyone else experience this?

NO, I have never had that problem, but I think it is part of the software on this site. It is called the auto-sanity checker sub-program. Lets say you are constantly pressing "like" on the posts of beachlover or cdnmatt, then the program cuts in to see if you are a mindless bot, or just a moron by asking you to spread your likes around. Beats the hell out of me how the program determines which is which from your response but it does.
BUT YOUR LUCKY, people new to the board are given more chances and the intelligence and emotive ability detector sub-programs (Where you score is very impressive) have clearly decided you are neither. So don't worry about crazy messages on this board. Believe it or not, crazy messages come up more often then you might imagine.

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 03:44
That made me chuckle SG, but again I couldn't give you a 'like' for it. So is it just me? I'm sure Moses is beavering away in his manuals (ooh missus) to find an answer.

On a side note, whatever happened to the other 2 mods?

joe552
October 10th, 2017, 03:53
Ah, Khor tose, you've put my mind at rest. Thanks so much. But it's still annoying.

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 03:58
...whatever happened to the other 2 mods?

They know their place - they can only speak when HJL allows.

Apart from that, Christian has been at large sampling deep fried bamboo maggots, barbequed rat, chicken arse, and deep fried spiders - and is currently photographing the inside of various derelict buildings. If you doubt this, there are pics on his blog

A447 is too busy on her back tucking her feet behind her ears and shouting "Come and get it boys". Thankfully there are no pics.

gerefan2
October 10th, 2017, 04:08
Doesnt bother me anymore, now that Mickp has left!

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 05:54
Has he left though or are his posts just being hidden away from view in some forlorn hidey-hole of the site, like poor Joe's thread?

Nirish guy
October 10th, 2017, 06:23
Has he left though or are his posts just being hidden away from view.......?

Either one will do for me.

a447
October 10th, 2017, 07:05
A447 is too busy on her back tucking her feet behind her ears and shouting "Come and get it boys". Thankfully there are no pics.

I've never tried to fuck my feet, especially when they are behind my ears - I'm not that flexible!

But I am perfectly able to have sex and moderate at the same time, as long as I can reach the keyboard.

arsenal
October 10th, 2017, 09:51
Joe wrote.
" For example, if I want to give SG a like."

Ahh bless.

francois
October 10th, 2017, 17:24
Sometime I give a "like" but change my mind and can't take it away. Is there a way to remove a "like"?

scottish-guy
October 10th, 2017, 19:41
The French are so fickle.

christianpfc
October 19th, 2017, 20:25
Never had limitations here, but when I'm reading gaythailand after a longer absence (one week), there comes a message "you can't give more likes today" after estimated 10 likes.

joe552
October 22nd, 2017, 19:27
The problem seems to have been resolved, by whom, I don't know.