PDA

View Full Version : Money Boys and Gay Hookups in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

CambodiaVisitor
October 5th, 2017, 12:12
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia, in February 2018 with a friend. We are both interested in having fun with some money boys and local boys in town. What is the best way to meet gays in Siem Reap? Do they use the gay apps like Grindr or Hornet, or do we meet them elsewhere? We know absolutely nothing about the Cambodian gay scene, so any informaiton would be helpful. Let me know, please.

We are planning to stay at the Men's Resort or the Banana Hotel.

Manforallseasons
October 5th, 2017, 15:32
The best app in Cambodia is Blued.

FarangRuMak
October 5th, 2017, 23:02
The best place to find cute Cambodians who will cooperate with you and won't be shy is about 6 hours by road from Siam Reap.
It's called Jomtien Complex near Pattaya.

CambodiaVisitor
October 6th, 2017, 03:05
Thank you. I have been to Patraya....what fun I had there. I would like more information about ways to hook up with gays in Siem Reap. Are most gay boys there tops or bottoms?

FarangRuMak
October 6th, 2017, 23:08
Both, but not at all as open or as willing as they are when they get to Thailand.
Hanging around with geriatrics is somewhat taboo in Cambodia still.
Why, I don't know.

colmx
October 8th, 2017, 02:41
A lot of the local gay boys hang out at Temple Club on Pub street after midnight, before that they are scattered around.. but seem to congregate at Temple hoping to find some fun loving guys

goji
October 8th, 2017, 05:10
Well, if hanging around the gay bars and using the phone apps fails, which is quite likely, there is always the slightly inferior substitute of a massage.

The scene in Siem Reap is not what it was. Probably due to all the money boys moving to Pattaya.

bazzabear
October 9th, 2017, 01:20
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia, in February 2018 with a friend. We are both interested in having fun with some money boys and local boys in town. What is the best way to meet gays in Siem Reap? Do they use the gay apps like Grindr or Hornet, or do we meet them elsewhere? We know absolutely nothing about the Cambodian gay scene, so any informaiton would be helpful. Let me know, please.

We are planning to stay at the Men's Resort or the Banana Hotel.if you stay at mens resort they have a sauna there and you will have no problem meeting guys , good luck

Manforallseasons
October 10th, 2017, 20:28
Spent a long weekend in PP last month the gay bars centered now called Valentino street 174 some fun bars with willing boys...I recommend Tool Box bar...they do some fun non drag shows...An old favorite was Blue Chilli now is very dated with same old drag show and all the local queens as their customers....give it a pass!

alipatt
October 16th, 2017, 02:49
Massage is an easy option if your wanting sex in Siem Reap, The bars barcode and Dream Boys also have massage options and with dream boys there are a selection of up to 26 boys avaliable

santosh108
October 24th, 2017, 06:28
In March, I visited the Blue Hatha Spa, a male massage place on the edge of Pub Street area on Steung Thmei, a side street next to Tous les Jours cafe and the Platinum Cineplex. I very much enjoyed the services that were offered. Also there is a new gay club started by the Dreamboys Bangkok group. It is a little further from the central area but findable on google maps. It is called Heaven and Dreamboys bar and club. Let us know what you find!!

markie1
November 21st, 2017, 23:59
just back from staying at mans resort ,fun place ,nice owner and cute staff. few gay bars scattererd around and easy pick ups

markie1
November 22nd, 2017, 00:01
yes i went there a couple weeks ago ,ex owner of dream boys bangkok,and he has turned it in to a nice place ,many boys to take off ,took two off from this bar and both boys good ,speak to the fat mamason that works there ,she will do her best to get you the right guy .

extronaut
December 18th, 2017, 18:15
Noticed Linga Bar was closed as soon as I arrived. Was sad about that.

Tried Barcode and H&DB. Both seemed to have about 16 well healed barang to about 7 moneyboys. So I guess they could happily start a bidding war if they wanted. Both also had a crowd of barang ladies getting really excited at the floor show and snapping pictures at all and sundry.

Tried Temple Bar, as someone else ITT suggested. No way to start up a conversation with all the deafening music, and because of the constant strobe, no way to see anybody if I did. So thanks for the advice, but waste of time being there for me.

Tried Blue Hatha massage. Got a cute boy there, but he immediately tried to fix the price before we were 10 minutes in. Didn't get the price he wanted, judging by the quality of the sex. Won't be going there again.

Tried the massage boys in the street parlours. They all just give straight massage! No happy ending. Probably just as well, as there's no way to tell what age they really are. They all claim to be exactly 18.

So it looks like this year's visit to Siem Reap will be a dull one, on the boy front. Ah well. Still a nice place to be.

extronaut
December 19th, 2017, 00:24
I retract my comment about H&DB. Went there tonight and had a great time. I must have just caught them on an off night before.

colmx
December 21st, 2017, 04:22
Tried Temple Bar, as someone else ITT suggested. No way to start up a conversation with all the deafening music, and because of the constant strobe, no way to see anybody if I did. So thanks for the advice, but waste of time being there for me.

No need to go inside, stay outside on the terrace, that's where the gay boys hang out, so they can dance on the street and show off

goji
June 30th, 2018, 05:30
Tried the massage boys in the street parlours. They all just give straight massage! No happy ending. Probably just as well, as there's no way to tell what age they really are. They all claim to be exactly 18.
Clearly Siem Reap has gone to pot. My very first oil massage was in Siem Reap, after making eye contact with a nice lad outside a mixed massage place. His very first stroke went ALL the way up my leg & up the butt crack. I was aroused for the whole hour.

just back from staying at mans resort ,fun place ,nice owner and cute staff. few gay bars scattererd around and easy pick ups
Where were the easy pick ups ? My last visit to Siem Reap was rather uneventful compared with earlier trips & it seems like I'm not the only one, so your tips would be very much appreciated.

a447
June 30th, 2018, 11:29
If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.

frequent
June 30th, 2018, 11:53
If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.The same applies to Westerners going to Isaan to find an Isaan guy or Laos to find a Lao guy or Burma to find a Burmese guy. By and large they're all working in Bangkok or Pattaya

a447
June 30th, 2018, 14:52
The same applies to Westerners going to Isaan to find an Isaan guy or Laos to find a Lao guy or Burma to find a Burmese guy. By and large they're all working in Bangkok or Pattaya

Yes. Thank god for that! Not so far to travel.

goji
June 30th, 2018, 15:59
If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.

Quite a few of us have reached that conclusion, as Siem Reap is certainly not what it was.
However there comes a time in a holiday when some of us want to travel around a bit. My next trip will be several months & I'm not spending it all in Pattaya, so knowing where the remaining boys in Siem Reap & other SE Asian towns are to be found is useful.

a447
June 30th, 2018, 16:45
I've been to Siem Reap on numerous occasions, not for sex but to visit Angkor Wat. Having said that, I managed to have lots of fun in the massage places, but I saw that as a bonus.

I've also been to Pnohm Penh a few times and although I didn't find any boys in the bars, I had a great time in Hather Khmer massage, and even a bit of fun in the hotel sauna.

I was actually thinking of going to Siem Reap after Myanmar this trip but decided I'd had enough temples to last me a lifetime.

Jellybean
June 30th, 2018, 19:04
Following receipt of a report from a member, using the red triangle alert system, about a post in this thread made by tip, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The post was then deleted as it was considered to be little more than a commercial link to straight dating sites.

It is however worth restating that members and businesses are welcome to promote and advertise gay services or other services used by gays on our Gay Thailand, Gay Cambodia and Gay Vietnam forums free of charge.

colmx
July 1st, 2018, 07:47
Can't comment on SR as its been 15 months since I was there
But I d know that my (Thai) BF and I will be spending at least 3 nights of our September trip in Phnom Penh... we both love it there...
Space, POP, Blue Chilli, Valentineo's and a finish at Heart of Darkness make a very interesting Night out!