PDA

View Full Version : What are the top go go bars in Bangkok?

werner
October 5th, 2017, 12:11
What are the top go go bars in Bangkok these days for handsome, athletic guys?

During recent [unfortunately short] trip to Bangkok, I only visited Dream Boys. I did not have a chance to check-out the new or the old Jupiter>

What are some of the other best places? Any comments or suggestions for my next trip.....?

samebb
October 6th, 2017, 03:16
Go to the new Jupiter, Jupiter 2018 on Soi 4.

Athletic guys, 280 baht drinks, great venue and a good atmosphere.
Let the gogo's on Twilight continue their slow suicide.

Manforallseasons
October 6th, 2017, 06:44
I went to the new Jupiter about a month after it was open, had to pay at the door, few guys on stage no nudity, packed with Chinese tourists a good percent woman, seemed like a must stop on their tour.

marti
October 6th, 2017, 10:07
Where is the new Jupiter now located?

samebb
October 6th, 2017, 11:18
Silom Soi 4. Up the top on the right. Very hard to miss.

christianpfc
October 12th, 2017, 16:50
Jupiter is at the very end of my list, I wouldn't go for free (moot point as for various reasons I don't go to Soi Twilight gogo bars any more except on invitations by friends), here my recent visit:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2017/10/gay-activities-sep-2017.html

Jupiter 2018 visit 23:24- Pineapple juice 280 THB. Quite full, a lot of Asian women. Shower show in progress (but poor view for wet glass and poor light). Around 23:30 show ends, and about 20 boys get on stage, none of them sticks out, most of them fully dressed, a few shirtless. Have a look at the upstairs VIP area (couches overlooking the stage). That’s the worst value for money I ever had (average percentage of bare skin of torso) in a gogo, if you can still call it a gogo, but for host bar even worse! BLACKLIST!. Say goodbye and leave 23:42.

Price of drink and number of boys are important for me, and you have to take a free look inside to assess number of boys (think about it: most gogo doormen invite you: "Have a free look first, Sir!", if they deny you entry without buying a drink first, I suspect something is wrong - low number of boys - and go elsewhere).

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2017, 06:24
christian...my experience was totally different...jupiter had lotsa super gorgeous guys doing the whole model runway thing in various stages of undress..there was very little arse and cock on show but lotsa gorgeous fit guys.
So absolutely no shortage of eye candy.
What i didnt like was that the guys were stand offish..no hanky panky...not the usual gogo bar scene..not sure how long it will last ..

samebb
October 14th, 2017, 15:45
So exactly the same as the old jupiter, being stand offish. They are told to be like that. It's part of the "show".

As for how long it will last?
Since opening I see it jam packed full every night of the week and boys often getting multiple offs a night even in low season.

Jupiter 2018 very little to offer me and my preferences but I personally think it will long outlast the gogo's on Twilight, some of which are trying to sell and bail at the moment.

If you want to invest in a failing Bangkok gogo bar on Twilight, now is the time!