PDA

View Full Version : Do u hire a motorbike?

Mickp
October 4th, 2017, 08:02
Just wondering how ya all get around whilst in Pattaya
If your like me and cant ride a MB you have to make do with walking, using bahtbus,mb taxi or paying extraordinary rates in a yellow blue taxi

Mind you on my last trip i did use Uber pattaya much much cheaper except pulled over by police and having to exit the Uber wasnt much fun.

Not being able to use a drive a mitorbike really puts you at a disadvantage and mercy to the taxi thieving bloodsuckers

The worst of course are the blue yellow taxis who wanted 400b jomtien complex to boystown

Then the private car taxi that sit outside Big C pattaya Klang

Motorbike taxis are convenient but expensive if you have to continually use......

Then your at their mercy especially if I have day offers a boy in boyztown and have to go to Sunee

How many of you hire a MB in pattaya for a week or a month?
Can I ride ok?

Manforallseasons
October 4th, 2017, 10:12
I live in Pattaya and have always owned a motorbike but if I were an occassional visitor I would use Uber/Grab...resonable prices fast service yellow taxis are a complete rip-off, for short distances I would use motorbike taxis...fast & cheap!

frequent
October 4th, 2017, 10:46
Not being able to use a drive a mitorbike really puts you at a disadvantage and mercy to the taxi thieving bloodsuckersAs you're a multi-millionaire this small fact won't trouble you, but many travel insurance policies won't cover you for motorcycle accidents

joe552
October 4th, 2017, 10:57
I prefer to rent a boy, rather than a motorbike. I use motocy taxis occasionally. No problem.

Mickp
October 4th, 2017, 11:24
I live in Pattaya and have always owned a motorbike but if I were an occassional visitor I would use Uber/Grab...resonable prices fast service yellow taxis are a complete rip-off, for short distances I would use motorbike taxis...fast & cheap!

Not always cheap... those cunts outside the Marina in Sunee wanted 120b to Jomtien

Mickp
October 4th, 2017, 11:26
As you're a multi-millionaire this small fact won't trouble you, but many travel insurance policies won't cover you for motorcycle accidents

Sure... but i still have to go to work everyday and earn it, have you tried that Frequent? .... having a regular job?

No instead you would rather sit your fat lazy bum down and bludge all day

frequent
October 4th, 2017, 11:42
Sure... but i still have to go to work everyday and earn it, have you tried that Frequent? .... having a regular job? No instead you would rather sit your fat lazy bum down and bludge all dayI would have said that my regular job is supervising the servants but I have a butler to do that so you're absolutely right - I just sit on my fat bum and bludge all day

joe552
October 4th, 2017, 11:54
Forgive my ignorance, but what does "bludge" mean?

bobsaigon2
October 4th, 2017, 12:54
Word Origin and History for bludge. v. "shirk responsibility," 1919, Australian and New Zealand slang, earlier "be a prostitute's pimp," from bludger "pimp."

Bludge | Define Bludge at Dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bludge)www.dictionary.com/browse/bludge

gerefan2
October 4th, 2017, 13:22
Not always cheap... those cunts outside the Marina in Sunee wanted 120b to Jomtien
They saw you coming....the correct fare is 60 or max 80.

FarangRuMak
October 4th, 2017, 14:28
I don't know why anyone living in Jomtien and wishing to go to Sunnee or Boyztown wouldn't use the 10 baht Songtiow.
Going back to Jomtien late at night often requires other options I know.
The fare from Sunnee to Jomtien is 60/80 baht but then 1 farang can often weigh as much as 3-4 Thais.

joe552
October 4th, 2017, 14:35
They saw you coming....the correct fare is 60 or max 80.

I think they know a millionaire when they see one.

francois
October 4th, 2017, 14:55

Same price as for two passengers on one bike.

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2017, 15:09
Finding it hard to understand why Multi-Millionaire Mick says he "has to work every day"?

Mick does not appear to live an extravagant lifestyle so it's not possible to get through that amount of money in the limited time he has left. The interest alone would allow a very high standard of living without even touching the capital.

We are all gonna be a long time dead, so if lucky enough to have piles of cash then enjoy it.

joe552
October 4th, 2017, 15:20
I fear the millions are a fragment of his imagination (yes, I chose to use fragment rather than figment!)

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2017, 18:15
Bearing in mind he tells us he's a veritable sex-machine - frigment would be an even better 'word'

Mickp
October 4th, 2017, 18:40
Finding it hard to understand why Multi-Millionaire Mick says he "has to work every day"?

Mick does not appear to live an extravagant lifestyle so it's not possible to get through that amount of money in the limited time he has left. The interest alone would allow a very high standard of living without even touching the capital.

We are all gonna be a long time dead, so if lucky enough to have piles of cash then enjoy it.

Never said I was a multi millionaire...i said millionaire...im sure many many posters that own Real estate on here are or near enough are millionaire status via Real estate holdings

Lonely Wombat would be a multi millionaire via his house...there you go...its not hard.

As for interest rates...your kidding...i prefer investing in apartments I hope by the time I'm 60 I will be a multi millionaire

But another decade to go, I'm yet to reach the big 5.0

I was lucky to buy my apartments 15 years ago in a City slum area and pay one off whilst renting the other...now both paid off .
Now this area has become a yuppie gay area 5 minutes walk to the city and doubled tripled in price
I worked all the overtime I could back then to pay them off...lucky I did because nowadays my work doesn't have overtime

How hard is that to believe?
Then my mother passed away a2 years ago nd I sold her house

Maybe in your Country they don't pay houses off ?

Mickp
October 4th, 2017, 18:47
I would even hazard a guess a447 would be a multi millionaire if he owns Real Estate in his hometown of Perth

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2017, 23:54
....Maybe in your Country they don't pay houses off ?

No idea what "they" do - I paid mine off about 10yrs ago

Up2U
October 5th, 2017, 07:55
"i said millionaire...im sure many many posters that own Real estate on here are or near enough are millionaire status via Real estate holdings"........ people with sufficient means do not drive motorbikes here in Pattaya.

Manforallseasons
October 5th, 2017, 10:29
You would be very surprised!

FarangRuMak
October 5th, 2017, 14:58
Driving a motorbike around Pattaya V driving a car is the difference between driving around Pattaya and crawling around Pattaya.

arsenal
October 5th, 2017, 15:01
Exactly. On a motorbike a horny farang can visit Jomtien, Boyztown and Sunee in an hour. It will take you three in a car.

FarangRuMak
October 5th, 2017, 15:11
Exactly. On a motorbike a horny farang can visit Jomtien, Boyztown and Sunee in an hour. It will take you three in a car.
I'm very discreet-I don't use my horn when I'm on my bike in public.