PDA

View Full Version : The Future...No need to reed tea leaves!

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 21:28
For a long time this board has been an ongoing food fight and yes it is amusing however,
at some point the food throwers will get bored, posts will slow to a fault, Moses will pack it in.
Gaybutton's board is full of old sexpats mostly no longer caring about sex and the board has become largely a place for isolated old men to find other old men to discuss world events.
Gaythailand prods on in spite of Thailands'ever shrinking gay sex scene but those that actively post continues to shrink.
Make the best of it while it lasts.

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 22:13
Yes the board needs to change with the times if it is going to make a profit.

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 22:20
Info ...entertainment...pics...etc is what people want but instead there has been a lot of infighting the last year or so.

Yes as whitemouse said the Bitchboard at times was more popular

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 22:31
Crap

The BitchBoard never had more than 20 members and 10 of those were the Fat Cunt!

How do I know? Well I joined as Fanny Schmelling :yahoo_mini: and could therefore see the member list

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 22:55
Crap

The BitchBoard never had more than 20 members and 10 of those were the Fat Cunt!

How do I know? Well I joined as Fanny Schmelling :yahoo_mini: and could therefore see the member list
Was Fanny related to Max Smelling?

cdnmatt
October 1st, 2017, 23:04
Don't care. As long as my husband continues to give me daily sex, I'm good to go. :)

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 23:13
Don't care. As long as my husband continues to give me daily sex, I'm good to go. :)
Easy for you to say looking at the world thru rose coloured glass!

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 23:31
Was Fanny related to Max Smelling?

Yes and both were related to Willie Pullar

cdnmatt
October 1st, 2017, 23:51
Easy for you to say looking at the world thru rose coloured glass!

What's wrong with rose colored glasses? Hell, if the US President is a deranged, egotistical racist with brain damage, I think I'm allowed to have rose colored glasses. :)

He's so fucked up, I can barely watch the news anymore. Everytime I turn on the news these days, I just learn about some ridiculous stunt Trump pulled. Apparently, now it's fuck the 3.4 million Puerto Ricans, because they're brown anyway, so who cares?

frequent
October 2nd, 2017, 04:16
As long as my husband ...This is the pretend husband in Thailand not the real, yet-to-be-divorced husband back in Canada?

francois
October 2nd, 2017, 12:25
He's so fucked up, I can barely watch the news anymore.

Maybe you mean listen to the news?

joe552
October 2nd, 2017, 19:20
Are "reed tea leaves" different from those found in, say Assam or Darjeeling? Sorry, MFAS, just had to get that out!

And really, can there be much more to say about Matt? Now he's watching TV news and can't bear the Donald. He's probably not alone in that, but I think blind people are more likely to listen to radio than "watch" TV.

gerefan2
October 3rd, 2017, 01:26
I can barely watch the news anymore.

Is these little slip ups matt. The one word mistakes...They the ones a prosecutor would catch you out with in court...do be careful and "watch" out more in future

whitemouse
October 3rd, 2017, 02:34
Is these little slip ups matt. The one word mistakes...They the ones a prosecutor would catch you out with in court...do be careful and "watch" out more in future

It's always the little things, the tiny inconsistencies. Cdnmatt, you have lot of work in front of you!

Baby, you are unable to watch, due to fact that you lost vision (went blind, as a 7 yr olds would put it).
Get in character, or give up. Even Joe552 has his doubts now, and he is... he is.. I dont have cruelty in me to finish this sentence.

Matt, bring yourself together, man!! You can pull it off!

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 03:16
whitemouse, say what you want to say! I like to think I'm an open and straightforward kind of person, and I tend to assume the same in others. Naive? Definitely, especially here on SGT.

I bought into Matt's story way back when Kim was on the scene. He included details about Mosaik apartments, (where I usually stay) for example, that I knew to be true.

These latest posts, starting from his "blindness" woke me up a bit. I tend to take people at face value - with me, what you see is what you get. Who has time for all the lies?

Anyway, say what you like about me, guys. At least I'm real!

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 06:29
Joe comes across as the bastard offspring of Forest Gump and Mary Poppins.

a447
October 3rd, 2017, 07:59
The devil is always in the detail. When people sit at their computers and start typing up their "stories" they concentrate more on the storyline than the facts. They then push "ENTER" without checking. Often, by the time they realise what they have written it is too late to go back and change it.

Some people are just too dumb to pull it off.

The veracity of Matt's entire Kim saga is now in doubt. I always thought it was strange that he would put up with someone like him for so long. He just dragged the story out.

Telling us he went blind was a step too far. Then asking for advice on a gay forum instead of phoning the embassy for information about medical treatment sealed it.

But he knows he's blown it. So now he's just having a bit of fun.

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2017, 08:14
Oh, fuck off. Sorry for writing in a way that I think others will understand better.

Yes, I'm actually blind. Oh, and a447, you always have been, and always will be an asshole.

a447
October 3rd, 2017, 08:16
Oh, and a447, you always have been, and always will be an asshole.

And a "bully", too?

Now, where did I read that recently?

Mickp
October 3rd, 2017, 08:32
whitemouse, say what you want to say! I like to think I'm an open and straightforward kind of person, and I tend to assume the same in others. Naive? Definitely, especially here on SGT.

I bought into Matt's story way back when Kim was on the scene. He included details about Mosaik apartments, (where I usually stay) for example, that I knew to be true.

These latest posts, starting from his "blindness" woke me up a bit. I tend to take people at face value - with me, what you see is what you get. Who has time for all the lies?

Anyway, say what you like about me, guys. At least I'm real!

I believe your real Joe :rolleyes:

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 11:28
arsenal, I'm the bastard child of Forest Gump and Mary Poppins? I like it. I never saw the Gump movie, but I think I get your drift. We used to have a saying here in Dublin when I was growing up (back in the black and white days): too sweet to be wholesome. What do you think?

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 11:37
The hydras-trolls-frauds group are all the same. They cannot be 100% consistent. Some of them suddenly advance from non-native English speaker or badly educated English speaker to native born, well educated fluency, having forgot to include spelling and grammar mistakes. Others maintain the same attitude and writing style in their various personas so it is quite easy to determine the originator of the multiple identities.

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 13:04
sorry bob, I didn't quite get what you mean in that last post. Care to elaborate?

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 13:24
There are several board members who are not what they claim to be and eventually they post something that exposes the lack of truthfulness in their personas.

Mickp
October 3rd, 2017, 13:24
The hydras-trolls-frauds group are all the same. They cannot be 100% consistent. Some of them suddenly advance from non-native English speaker or badly educated English speaker to native born, well educated fluency, having forgot to include spelling and grammar mistakes. Others maintain the same attitude and writing style in their various personas so it is quite easy to determine the originator of the multiple identities.

????? Elaborate more i think agree

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 13:48
Go on bob, you're among friends here. We won't talk about it, but who are you referring to?

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 13:54
No thanks, Joe. I don't want to start any name calling here since unfortunately we are not entirely among friends. Anyway, the people I'm talking about would choose to die rather than admit anything.

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 14:06
The phrase "infested with trolls" was used to describe this board and it is entirely apposite.

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 14:10
Well now that we have 3, yes 3, moderators, that's all going to change. Isn't that right, arsenal?

Mickp
October 3rd, 2017, 14:15
There are several board members who are not what they claim to be and eventually they post something that exposes the lack of truthfulness in their personas.

And who are they?

surely .. surely ... you dont believe ... Joe is a hydra ? No way

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 14:47
Forgive my ignorance Mickp, but I thought a "hydra" had a couple of identities on a board. Who else do you think I'm posting as?

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 15:04
"surely .. surely ... you dont believe ... Joe is a hydra ? No way"

No, not Joe. And not me. Not sure about anyone else. :) (Just kidding)

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 16:48
Unlikely to change anytime soon Joe.