PDA

View Full Version : I am the one responsible

Mickp
September 30th, 2017, 21:39
Just want to let everyone know that it was me that got the ping pong balls in Winner go go.

I feel so proud of myself and ejaculated after seeing a customer throw them at the boys knowing its me that was respondible

Please ask the owner to play...im a barbie girl....for a frer drink

scottish-guy
September 30th, 2017, 22:15
And it's also you that's lumbered us with The Three Musketeers - are you working undercover (sabotage squad) for Gaybutton?

I think we should be told.

:D

dinagam
September 30th, 2017, 22:17
Did the ping pong balls get near the cunny by any chance?

scottish-guy
September 30th, 2017, 22:20
Get near the cunny?

Isn't it enough that it was a cunt that suggested it in the first place?

;)

Mickp
September 30th, 2017, 23:43
And it's also you that's lumbered us with The Three Musketeers - are you working undercover (sabotage squad) for Gaybutton?

I think we should be told.

Well....matter of fact it was...he has been very encouraging to me posting on here and asked me to give his regards to mouse,cdmatt and joe

Mickp
September 30th, 2017, 23:52
SG , I dont think i ever saw u post on buttons board?
He is a lovely man .

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 00:19
I have a membership and I have posted twice at the most - and possibly only once.

I have never met him but I will take your word that he's "lovely" - I'm sure he speaks very highly of you too

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 00:34
Well....matter of fact it was...he has been very encouraging to me posting on here and asked me to give his regards to mouse,cdmatt and joe

Mickp, out of curiosity, was that your plan all along to fuck up Sawadtee by spamming long enough for our 'proper' and 'civilized' members to whine and complain to Moses, and bring on moderators? Because now Sawadtee's only redeeming feature, freedom to speak freely, and without fear of being disciplined, is gone.

Congrats, Mickp, you succeeded.

I now expect everyone here who complained about Micp, to pick up the slack, and start posting quality content. After all, it was Mickp who was holding you back, correct? Mickp will be banned in no time, I suspect, you got your wish. But with Mickp gone, you need to come up with new excuse for what is keeping you boring.

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 00:43
Mouse, who do you think 'whined and complained to Moses' - we know that there *was* complaining going on because he's said so.

God, I hate snitches - they should be named and shamed - and if poor old MickP ends up getting gang raped for the 367th time tonight, it'll be on their heads and those heads should roll.

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 01:21
Mouse, who do you think 'whined and complained to Moses' - we know that there *was* complaining going on because he's said so.

God, I hate snitches - they should be named and shamed - and if poor old MickP ends up getting gang raped for the 367th time tonight, it'll be on their heads and those heads should roll.

Scottish, I don't know, but I've read the posts where people are calling to have him kicked.

He'll be kicked soon enough, and then what? Do these people who complained think that this will somehow fix their miserable lives? Do they seriously think this makes forum better? It will make it more boring, that's guaranteed. Maybe that's what they want, there are people who have given up on life and fun, they don't go out, instead they hope for rain, so nobody can go out. They think they feel better when things go to shit for everybody. They hope to be happier, when things go badly for everyone.

They are wrong, of course, because life doesn't work like that, we can kick every Mickp, and these Mickps will go on at some other place, but the ones doing the kicking will still be miserable. They will be sad, bored and boring, but it's alaways someone else's fault, so they start looking for next person who's to be blamed for their shitty, boring lives.

There's this song, I'm Only Happy When It Rains.

And then there are posters who feel that Mickp takes away some of their limelight here, they don't quite shine with loud, obnoxious characters like Mickp around. They could put Mickp on ignore, and never see a single post from Mickp ever again, but that's what not they want. They want to fuck it up for everybody, they want everyone to be miserable.

Offtopic, I would like Moses to show us Webalizer (or whatever stats he uses) traffic for September 2017, and traffic for April and May. Subjective observation tells me Sawadtee has been quite busy lately, I remember times not so long ago only few posts a day.

Moses
October 1st, 2017, 01:43
Offtopic, I would like Moses to show us Webalizer (or whatever stats he uses) traffic for September 2017, and traffic for April and May. Subjective observation tells me Sawadtee has been quite busy lately, I remember times not so long ago only few posts a day.

It is wrong comparation: traffic on "Thai" sites is folowing on season. To get picture you should compare September16 and September17. And if you will watch it - you will see no difference - cuz about 90-95% of visitors never been members and they are just reading news about bars and other venues.

but I may confirm: board is more lively with M., but also I must to add "I want you die" isn't that behavior what I'm happy to see here.

jfs
October 1st, 2017, 02:22
Whitemouse...nice try. All posters here are free to create their own "limelight" regardless of Mickp.

If you find Mickp's drunken rants entertaining... that says more about you than the collective here.

It's rather presumptuous of you to characterize forum members as boring people with a "dog in the manger" attitude.

No matter how much you try to gold plate a turd...at the end of the day, you still have a turd.

I have no problem with Mickp, other than his penchant to post while drunk.

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 03:28
but I may confirm: board is more lively with M., but also I must to add "I want you die" isn't that behavior what I'm happy to see here.

Most if not all of Mr. M's posts are on a thin line, when he posted 'Die soon' he crossed the line, no doubt.

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 03:45
If you find Mickp's drunken rants entertaining... that says more about you than the collective here.

No matter how much you try to gold plate a turd...at the end of the day, you still have a turd.

Guilty! I am a runt, a peasant, it doesn't take much to keep me entertained. I take Mickp's tales of Mungkong river before 'Sunee is dying' and 'How to get to/from airport' any time. So until we scoop up better talent, all I have is Mickp and Cdnmatt, these are the two characters who's posts I click on first.

Gold plating a turd? Don't put words in my mouth, I've never polished it. I've defended his right to speak, and suggrsted people who have a problem with him use ignore. But they don't, instead they keep reading his posts, and they keep whining like babies. This is adult board, have you forgotten this.

If a straight man happened to read a routine trip report here, he'd freak out. Mickp's post are nothing compared to those, but you keep whining. Your aim is to kill all fun. So you can sit, depressed, and whine about something else, you'll find another reason to whine, you been doing it since post no1.
Difference between you and I, you can't stand this board, l love it!

Ignored, btw, so don't bother typing a reply.

For those who have forgotton jfs' opening act here at Sawadtee:

Here's a question for you senior forum members. Speaking as a bitchy queen, does Thailand seem to have a certain magnetism that draws the most vile and bitchy old queens from our ranks to its shores?

jfs
October 1st, 2017, 04:28
Whitemouse...as stated previously, I've no problem with Mickp's posts when they come from his sober rational side.

It's not entertaining, nor "adult" to subject the forum to incoherent gang rape scenarios that Mickp finds amusing, time and time again, while in a compromised state of mind.

Crusading for Mickp's right to free speech seems fruitless when he spouts diarrhea.

One last thing...to characterize a critique as a whine seems derogatory.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 05:18
Offtopic, I would like Moses to show us Webalizer (or whatever stats he uses) traffic for September 2017, and traffic for April and May. Subjective observation tells me Sawadtee has been quite busy lately, I remember times not so long ago only few posts a day.Before fountainhall, of blessed memory, god rest his soul, flounced out because Surfcrest wouldn't ban me, his justification for demanding my banning was that he was the Forum's most prolific contributor with the most "Likes". I haven't noticed any difference with him gone. I don't expect to be allowed to post here much longer - Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are constantly calling for my banning (that's arsenal and his sidekick and Sir Echo a447)

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 05:26
Oh come now - Arsenal would never stand for being assigned some dago name like Don Quixote, and given the general theme of a447's trip reports his new name should surely be Sancho Pantsoff

:p

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 06:51
Oh come now - Arsenal would never stand for being assigned some dago name like Don Quixote, and given the general theme of a447's trip reports his new name should surely be Sancho PantsoffI had forgotten to mention the third member of this unholy trinity - Sancho Panzer

I'm waiting to read Surfcrest's public congratulations - he must be so proud

arsenal
October 1st, 2017, 08:01
Thanks Scottish. I'd prefer Dick Turpin or perhaps Robin Hood. And for Freakybum? Ned Kelly maybe.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 08:06
Thanks Scottish. I'd prefer Dick Turpin or perhaps Robin Hood. And for Freakybum? Ned Kelly maybe.My understanding is that the Forum rules say that members cannot assign other members their own nicknames (frequent = freakybum). Perhaps it's a different rule for Moderators?

arsenal
October 1st, 2017, 08:59
Freakybum. I accept your offer to act as rules consultant during my tenure. I shall refer rules matters to you. Of course this will include your posts which if another member claims infringes upon the rules will be referred to you. Enjoy.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 09:05
Freakybum. I accept your offer to act as rules consultant during my tenure. I shall refer rules matters to you. Of course this will include your posts which if another member claims infringes upon the rules will be referred to you. Enjoy.So you're subcontracting your Moderator role? It's barely 9 am and I'm already reminded of the White Queen's comment "Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast"

a447
October 1st, 2017, 09:19
My understanding is that the Forum rules say that members cannot assign other members their own nicknames (frequent = freakybum). Perhaps it's a different rule for Moderators?

My understanding is that the Forum rules say that members cannot deliberately sabotage the board. Perhaps it's a different rule for you?

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 09:27
My understanding is that the Forum rules say that members cannot deliberately sabotage the board. Perhaps it's a different rule for you?"deliberately" means you know for sure and certain the motives of the so-called saboteur. Do you?

a447
October 1st, 2017, 09:29
I was talking about your attempt at sabotage, not your motive. I couldn't give a shit about that.

"Deliberately " is in the guideline:

3.2.8 ......and deliberately sabotaging this board....

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 09:39
I was talking about your attempt at sabotage, not your motive. I couldn't give a shit about that.
Unless you know the motive you don't know it is sabotage. Do you know the motive for sure and certain?

a447
October 1st, 2017, 09:49
Your "motive" in posting those links to articles critical of the Thai family was to have this board taken down in Thailand by the government.

As to why you wanted to destroy the board, that's for you to answer, not me.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 09:50
Your "motive" in posting those links to articles critical of the Thai family was to have this board taken down in Thailand by the government.Liar

a447
October 1st, 2017, 09:52
Liar? Really?

Then here's your chance to tell us why you posted those links.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 09:57
Liar? Really? Then here's your chance to tell us why you posted those links.I take Disraeli's maxim as my own. You're the one imputing motive - or more precisely in your role of Little Sir Echo (because it seems you've never had an original thought in your entire life) - you're repeating a claim originally made by arsenal

a447
October 1st, 2017, 10:02
Forget Disraeli.

Just answer the fucking question.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 10:03
Forget Disraeli. Just answer the fucking question.Why?

a447
October 1st, 2017, 10:11
Refuse to answer, eh?

I thought so!

You've pleaded the Fifth.

Time to go out with friends for lunch.

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 10:16
Refuse to answer, eh? I thought so!I know you're basically stupid a447, so consider the following scenario, if you think the original post was so deleterious:

the Thai censors didn't take any notice or didn't see the original post
today the Thai censors stumble across the rantings of some little twerp called a447 who simply can't leave it alone
there's enough information in said little twerp's rantings today to suggest why they should block the forum forthwith and immediately

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 14:01
I'm glad the appointment of no less than three moderators has stopped all the bickering.

a447
October 1st, 2017, 14:02
No, you're the stupid one who forgot to look in the mirror before deciding to quote Socrates in your signature. Every time you attack someone on the board you are displaying your "weak mind".

a447 who simply can't leave it alone

Yep. There is a lesson somewhere in there for you.

some little twerp

I LOVE it when I get under your skin! I start laughing as soon as my screen turns red and steam starts coming out the back.

Lol

BTW, before you ask, the lunch was awesome. Malaysian beef stew, kail and pork belly, and spare ribs with chilli and lemongrass. Yum!

All washed down down with a couple of glasses of champers.

Awesome!

What did you have for lunch?

Your usual - humble pie?

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 14:05
Where are you at the moment A447?

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 14:07
Where are you at the moment A447?She's in Perth, Western Australia, dear

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 14:07
...I LOVE it when...steam starts coming out the back...

Time to cut down on the cabbage a447

a447
October 1st, 2017, 14:09
Not quite in Perth. But given frequent's past knowledge of geography (or rather, lack thereof), it's close enough.

Lol

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 14:12
I thought Brisbane in Queensland , you must of had a late lunch a447 its 6pm in Australia

oh thats right the footy finals was on !!

bobsaigon2
October 1st, 2017, 14:27
Refuse to answer, eh? I thought so! You've pleaded the Fifth. Time to go out with friends for lunch.

In August, I also asked why he would risk the survival of the board in Thailand.

Frequent: Contempt for Thailand's laws is one possibility

Moses: And we will lose all our member who is living in TH.

Frequent: Nonsense. Every sensible member in Thailand uses a VPN; the others are not worth worrying about

Moses: Bullshit: you didn't check that and have no proof, while I have server's logs.

Is it a surprise that frequent has contempt for Thai laws as well as contempt for board members who don’t use VPN? No, that’s perfectly in character for him, as it has always been.

a447
October 1st, 2017, 14:27
I thought Brisbane in Queensland , ...

No, that's where frequent lives.

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 14:29
And why the secrecy on what State you live in?

a447
October 1st, 2017, 14:30
No secrecy. I live in Western Australia.

Mickp
October 1st, 2017, 14:33
Great use to visit Joondaloop, You know if i was going to live anywhere in Australia i would love to live in Sydney City right in the gay district

Hey Frequent who is going to win the Footy Final ? Queensland or Melbourne?

arsenal
October 1st, 2017, 15:12
Decorum please gentlemen. One of you is now a respected figure of considerable authority and the other is an NGO with special responsibility for rule following.

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 16:33
Since you're now publicly chiding a447 for his behaviour, it's becoming clear there's a hierarchy within the

SGT All-Star Moderating Panel

frequent
October 1st, 2017, 16:40
Since you're now publicly chiding a447 for his behaviour, it's becoming clear there's a hierarchy within the

SGT All-Star Moderating Panel

I don't think I've had this much fun on a Sunday ever since the choirmaster ... Yes, perhaps we'll pause there. Three new Moderators, one of whom doesn't know and doesn't care about the Forum rules, another deliberately sabotaging the Forum by repeating old posts by way of criticising the poster! Good old Socrates

a447
October 1st, 2017, 16:56
repeating old posts by way of criticising the poster

As I said earlier, there is a lesson somewhere in there for you.

Too subtle?

neddy3
October 1st, 2017, 18:15
I don't think I've had this much fun on a Sunday ever since the choirmaster ... Yes, perhaps we'll pause there.

Love it

bobsaigon2
October 1st, 2017, 19:23
It's quite possible that the adventures of the Three Moderateers will eclipse Matt's saga as most intriguing subject of the Forum.

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 19:35
It's quite possible that the adventures of the Three Moderateers will eclipse Matt's saga as most intriguing subject of the Forum.

Impossible!

Notice how one of the Three Moderateers is strangely absent?

Silent but deadly, waiting.. Making us feel safe and relaxed, timing his move.. And when day X arrives, ready to gas us all.

bobsaigon2
October 1st, 2017, 20:40
Last sentence.... Not a felicitous choice of words.

Surfcrest
October 1st, 2017, 21:59
My understanding is that the Forum rules say that members cannot deliberately sabotage the board. Perhaps it's a different rule for you?
Be careful which pile you step on a447. I'm sure the most simple minded could find enough of your drivel, posted to these threads to make the same convincing argument about you. My # 1 regret was not deleting you permanently.

Surfcrest

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 22:14
Last sentence.... Not a felicitous choice of words.

But bobsaigon2, the whole point is in the last sentence. Would you have preferred "expose us to Zyclon B"?

Hopefully your realize this was a test if nazi jokes are still allright under the new regime.

Had to look up what felicitous means. Another reason I love Sawadtee, it is educational

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 22:21
a447 I hope you are planning a moderator circle jerk to ban Surf!

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 22:21
....Notice how one of the Three Moderateers is strangely absent.

Christian is clearly busy with his (excellent) blog - in fact he's been so prolific in producing new content that the latest entry is dated 18th OCTOBER 2017 for some strange reason

:lol:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.co.uk/

a447
October 1st, 2017, 22:24
I'm sure the most simple minded could find enough of your drivel, posted to these threads to make the same convincing argument about you

Based on which guidelines?

BTW, Whitemouse asked you the same question when you recently wanted him banned.

Oh, and any comment on "matt's" drivel?

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 22:24
A447 even acting with Christian couldn't ban Surf as it's been made clear Head Judge Arsenal has a veto - and he's Surf's mate

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 22:26
a447 I hope you are planning a moderator circle jerk to ban Surf!

That would be brilliant! a447 needs to get Arsenal on board. Wouldn't worry about Christianpfc, he is easily led

whitemouse
October 1st, 2017, 22:32
Christian is clearly busy with his (excellent) blog - in fact he's been so prolific in producing new content that the latest entry is dated 18th OCTOBER 2017 for some strange reason

:lol:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.co.uk/

It is easy to lose track of time when counting lamp posts in Ratchaburi

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 22:36
But he hasn't lost time he's gained almost 3 weeks :D

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 22:45
A447 even acting with Christian couldn't ban Surf as it's been made clear Head Judge Arsenal has a veto - and he's Surf's mate

Not sure about that I've seen alliances shift here with the wind...Just ask Christian what became of the Russian-German non aggresion
pact!

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2017, 22:49
Well I don't think it would ever happen - but if Surf got banned I'd follow him out the door

arsenal
October 1st, 2017, 22:52
Zero chance. Even less.

a447
October 1st, 2017, 22:53
Why all this sudden talk about banning Surfcrest?? Has he broken any forum rules??

arsenal
October 1st, 2017, 22:57
Freakybum. Query regarding rules from A447 regarding Surfcrest. Please can you check. Thanks.

Manforallseasons
October 1st, 2017, 22:58
Mary thats for Moe, Larry and Curly to decide.

Moses
October 1st, 2017, 23:02
It is easy to lose track of time when counting lamp posts in Ratchaburi

But he hasn't lost time he's gained almost 3 weeks :D

it is just a technical glitch - it is "scheduled post": when owner is busy he can write few posts with schedule when publication should have place, normally scheduled posts are invisible.

bobsaigon2
October 2nd, 2017, 00:36
But bobsaigon2, the whole point is in the last sentence. Would you have preferred "expose us to Zyclon B"? Hopefully your realize this was a test if nazi jokes are still allright under the new regime.

If that's what you had in mind, it still doesn't sit well with a lot of people, especially German people. And some people do not find Nazi "jokes" amusing, especially if they or their parents were involved in World War II.

whitemouse
October 2nd, 2017, 01:56
If that's what you had in mind, it still doesn't sit well with a lot of people, especially German people

Why would I worry what doesn't sit well, or not well with a lot of people.

As for Germans, we have a German here and he is able to speak for himself.

Now, if I wanted to take you up on measuring guilt, or number of victims of WWII I'd bring up Estonian guy here, who' one grand grand grandfather was killed by Soviets, the other by Germans. But I won't.

Take a joke, bobsaigon2, or don't, but don't pretend to be a joke police, we have real cops here now.
Now, kindly fuck off!

scottish-guy
October 2nd, 2017, 01:59
....it still doesn't sit well with a lot of people, especially German people...

And we wouldn't want to offend the people who voted Hitler into power in the full knowledge of his beliefs, would we?

Mickp
October 2nd, 2017, 02:34

Why would I worry what doesn't sit well, or not well with a lot of people.

Now, if I wanted to take you up on measuring guilt, or number of victims of WWII I'd bring up Estonian guy here, who' one grand grand grandfather was killed by Soviets, the other by Germans. But I won't.

Take a joke, bobsaigon2, or don't, but don't pretend to be a joke police, we have real cops here now.
Now, kindly fuck off!

Omg mouse :D

Next they will be asking for u to be banned

whitemouse
October 2nd, 2017, 02:37
If that's what you had in mind, it still doesn't sit well with a lot of people, especially German people. And some people do not find Nazi "jokes" amusing, especially if they or their parents were involved in World War II.

I thought about it, and you know what? You are right. I offended all Germans, and I apologize to all German people! If we had to single out a nation who suffered the most during 20th century, it's Germany!

Also, from now on, I'll run all future posts by you, to avoid what took place here, hopefully that works for you!

whitemouse
October 2nd, 2017, 02:47
Omg mouse :D

Next they will be asking for u to be banned

If that happens, I expect you to resign from here in solidarity, and in a dramatic fashion.

This is no laughing matter, people's feelings were hurt.

What was it that Christopher Hitchens sayd about offending people..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwhYWkMf28

For those who dont bother with Youtube, his reply to the person who was offended: 'I'm still waiting what is your point?"

frequent
October 2nd, 2017, 04:23
If that happens, I expect you to resign from here in solidarity, and in a dramatic fashion.Could you organise a mass flouncing off?

sglad
October 2nd, 2017, 04:46

And he has. On impulse I did a quick search on this guy and it seems that he has been sympathetic of Hitler and his regime in the past, referring to Hitler as a "great man". Manforallseasons attributes the following quote to him but I couldn't find the original posting:

As much as I wish Adolf Hitler came back, seized power and restored Germany to her former glory, if he escaped he would be 126 by now and surely dead of old age. Christianpfc

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?15590-UN-Happy-Ending&highlight=Hitler

I've come across a few white guys in Chiang Mai with these sorts of sentiments. They're usually in their 30s and 40s, unemployed, bitter about life in the West and how it's been 'stolen' by 'foreigners'. They are equally uncharitable in their attitudes towards the "stupid Thais" yet they remain for years and years in the margins of Thai society, the only place they and their socially inept and non-achieving selves can still feel superior.

FarangRuMak
October 2nd, 2017, 19:48
If that happens, I expect you to resign from here in solidarity, and in a dramatic fashion.

This is no laughing matter, people's feelings were hurt.

What was it that Christopher Hitchens sayd about offending people..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbwhYWkMf28

For those who dont bother with Youtube, his reply to the person who was offended: 'I'm still waiting what is your point?"
Christopher Hitchens - the biggest loss since ____________________(fill in the blank yourself). He was a big loss to say the least.

joe552
October 2nd, 2017, 19:53
I didn't like the comment about gas - thought it was inappropriate. Instead of banning posters, could we have a dislike button similar to the like? Moses?

dinagam
October 2nd, 2017, 20:57
A dislike button is quite appropriate indeed.

whitemouse
October 2nd, 2017, 23:40
I didn't like the comment about gas - thought it was inappropriate

I predict Christianpic finds humour in it.

Joe552, I know I should dumb it down for you, but I won't.

Hopefully Moses creates the dislike button, so you can dislike away!

joe552
October 2nd, 2017, 23:59
I would oppose censorship. Feel free to post what you want on the board. But in the same way that I can like your post, I should be able to dislike it. It allows the debate to continue, but would show that some people disagree.

The old quote from Julius Caesar: I may not like what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it!

whitemouse
October 3rd, 2017, 00:04
I would oppose censorship. Feel free to post what you want on the board. But in the same way that I can like your post, I should be able to dislike it. It allows the debate to continue, but would show that some people disagree.

Thank you for allowing me to post what I like!

Hopefully Moses creates the dislike button, so you can dislike.

whitemouse
October 3rd, 2017, 00:59
Could you organise a mass flouncing off?

This can be taken in two ways, do you want me to flounce off, or do you mean it the way I initially understood - a joke about mass exoduse.

Now that jfs has given your post a 'like', I worry its the former. Your sentence can be interpreted in two ways, I think you agree. I really wish you were more concise.

Tell you what, if you, Scottish, and Smiles, 3 people here who I admire, want me to flounce off, I ask Moses to delete my account here.

Moses
October 3rd, 2017, 01:13
Hopefully Moses creates the dislike button, so you can dislike away!

No, I will not do it. It been discussed year ago already: "dislike" button increases tensions in community and decreases number of posts. That why FaceBook has no "dislike".

whitemouse
October 3rd, 2017, 03:10

The old quote from Julius Caesar: I may not like what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it!

Seems the dislike isnt in the cards.

Joe552, here is my plan - we put each other on ignore. What do you say?

If not, im bound to violate your middle class sensibilities here over, and over. And you, Joe552, keep taking away my will to live. Im not joking, you make me want to give up internet as a whole.

So please, lets try ignore. I first. Done! You join BlueSkies, jfp or jfk, and sglad.
Be a gentelman and do the same for me, because if you dont, you'll still be seeing my posts, and so far they cause you distress.

You will love it, you'll never read a post by me again. I wont see your posts. Win win, as people of Nibiru would put it.

Farewell, Joe552, I wish you the best!

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 03:35
Seems the dislike isnt in the cards.

Joe552, here is my plan - we put each other on ignore. What do you say?

If not, im bound to violate your middle class sensibilities here over, and over. And you, Joe552, keep taking away my will to live. Im not joking, you make me want to give up internet as a whole.

So please, lets try ignore. I first. Done! You join BlueSkies, jfp or jfk, and sglad.
Be a gentelman and do the same for me, because if you dont, you'll still be seeing my posts, and so far they cause you distress.

You will love it, you'll never read a post by me again. I wont see your posts. Win win, as people of Nibiru would put it.

Farewell, Joe552, I wish you the best!

Jeez, where should I start with this? Well, for one, I'm not middle class. My family has been staunchly working class for at least the last 200 years (yes, I've checked my family history)

Your posts don't cause me "distress", I just disagree with a lot of what you say. So, you keep posting away, I'll keep reading, and when the need arises, I'll disagree with you. How's that?

whitemouse
October 3rd, 2017, 05:09
Joe552,

Id like to see you take on established members here, Smiles, Scottish Guy, Arsenal.

You can't, cos you are a pussy. So you harrass posters like me, you harass noobs like me in hopes to intimidate us. I am a noob here.

Go call out Moses, go call out Surfcrst to make this board better, make it more popular!

You wount, because in your heart you are a coward. A sad man, unable to stand up, incapable of speaking out whats really on your mind. A man asking for Dislike button, so you can signal how much more cutured you are to your fellow board nember.

You play it safe. Like a loser, afraid to offend, afraid to rock the boat and make Sawadtee as boring as other 2, useless boards.

People like you keep Sawadtee stragnant, on life support.

You want this place to not 'offend' you. So you can pretend to be the most noble, most decent of us Sodomites, you want to be a 'decent' man among us savages of Sunee.

People like you are the death of SE Asia gay boards. You should be Arcbishop of Cantenbury!

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 06:07
That's not a Julius Caesar quote. Back to school Joe.

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 06:13
No Caesar or Kaiser would ever say such a thing.
It was probably one of the ancient geeks.

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 11:37
Thanks, arsenal, I was well aware it wasn't a Julius Caesar quote - I just wanted to see who would be the first to notice. So, well done - gold star for you!

francois
October 3rd, 2017, 11:50
That's not a Julius Caesar quote. Back to school Joe.

Supposedly a quote by Voltaire but that is in doubt.

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 12:22
“I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
Unfortunately, the quote isn’t real — or at least, it’s not really Voltaire. It comes from a 1906 biography by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, in which it was intended to represent (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Evelyn_Beatrice_Hall) a summary of his thinking on free speech issues. (Wikipedia)

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 12:32
Glad to see I'm not the only intellectual on the board!

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 14:46
Glad to see I'm not the only intellectual on the board!
Keep the discourse going and don't apologise for doing so.
I forget the author of the following but I love it;
"The strong, silent type often gets credit for much about which he knows nothing."

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 15:14
"The strong, silent type often gets credit for much about which he knows nothing". Yup, that's me. Not the strong part, just the rest of it. I developed the reputation of being knowledgeable, being an intellectual, simply because I never said much. In fact, I have always known little and remaining silent was not a chore.

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 18:10
You're too modest.
The following does NOT apply to you;
"Better let the world think you're a fool than to open your mouth and prove it"

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 19:20
Was that Churchill?

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 19:29
Maybe or the author of 'Das Capital' Groucho Marx.

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 19:31
"Better let the world think you're a fool than to open your mouth and prove it"

True as it is, hard to pin this one down. Variously attributed to Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Biblical Proverb, Maurice Switzer, Arthur Burns, John Maynard Keynes, Confucius, Anonymous.

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 19:41
Oscar Wilde was great but he gets credit for a lot of things that he didn't say.
He's the eponymous bin of wisdom that we all use.
"Nothing human is alien to me" is an example.

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 19:42
Well, I'm glad we've cleared that up.

FarangRuMak
October 3rd, 2017, 19:55
Yes.
Now that it's out of the way we can concentrate on N. Korea and other issues.
Do you find it intimidating to live in a city (Dublin) that produced so many giants of literature or do people just concentrate on the quality of the Guinness?

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 20:27
Donald Sinden, playing Oscar Wilde in a one man play some 25 years ago remains the best performance I've ever seen on the London stage.

scottish-guy
October 3rd, 2017, 20:33
I've seen some great performances on stage in Thailand

arsenal
October 3rd, 2017, 20:50
Yes. Bowler hats link the two, if I recall correctly.

MiniMee
October 3rd, 2017, 21:12
Ive seen some great performances on stage in Thailand Yeah, but not many in the last seven or eight years, eh?

dinagam
October 3rd, 2017, 21:53
Yes, I remember XBoys was just like a circus, with a fantastic trapeze act...

joe552
October 3rd, 2017, 22:19
I don't find it intimidating living in a city of literary greats - I like to think I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.

FarangRuMak
October 4th, 2017, 01:28
A worthy reply.
When you come to Pattaya you'll have to come down for a while; the shows are great but the scripts are a bit basic.

joe552
October 4th, 2017, 01:34
I can probably lower my standards for a night or two - purely for research purposes, of course.

While we're doing a bit of literary stuff, does anyone know if my tagline (if that's what it's called) - Hitchhiking's more of a challenge... - is original, or did I copy from somewhere? I honestly don't remember.

Go for it google guys!

a447
October 4th, 2017, 07:47
A worthy reply.
When you come to Pattaya you'll have to come down for a while; the shows are great but the scripts are a bit basic.

And some of the actors are a bit " wooden".

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2017, 23:51
I've seen some great performances on stage in Thailand

Yeah, but not many in the last seven or eight years, eh?

Clearly your senile dementia is progressing to the extent where you can't even remember me posting pics from September 2016.

Terribly sad.

MiniMee
October 5th, 2017, 07:29
Yeah, but thats not many in the last seven or eight years, eh? Terribly sad.

Nirish guy
October 5th, 2017, 14:58
Ahhhhh so now it's not "he hasn't been" it's now subtly morphed into "he hasn't been that many times' ahhhhhh ok, we see what you tried to do there........( and failed) but glad the subject of your fixation is still giving you an unhealthy pastime to keep you occupied in your dotage.

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2017, 18:41
And of course MiniMee gets to define how "many" is "many"

Looking at my Visa stamps in the time frame he specifies I have made six visits to Thailand - but it's a fair bet that won't satisfy his definition of "many".

Getting kind of fed up pointing out that as I have a Condo and BF in Vietnam, my interest therefore in being in Thailand is less than it used to be. Reasonable people would understand that

Khor tose
October 6th, 2017, 10:33
"The strong, silent type often gets credit for much about which he knows nothing". Yup, that's me. Not the strong part, just the rest of it. I developed the reputation of being knowledgeable, being an intellectual, simply because I never said much. In fact, I have always known little and remaining silent was not a chore.

Mr Darcy.

scottish-guy
October 6th, 2017, 14:07
Repeating other people's thoughts and texts is a poor substitute for original thought.

Just saying like.

christianpfc
October 12th, 2017, 19:14
Notice how one of the Three Moderateers is strangely absent?

Christian is clearly busy with his (excellent) blog - in fact he's been so prolific in producing new content that the latest entry is dated 18th OCTOBER 2017 for some strange reason.
It's all explained here: Digital detox
http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2017/10/digital-detox.html

As for the gassing, jokes about concentration camps are not funny.

My grandfather died in a concentration camp. He was drunk and fell from a watchtower.

arsenal
October 12th, 2017, 19:17
That joke. I shouldn't laugh but I did.

joe552
October 12th, 2017, 21:25
I feel a bit guilty too, but it was funny. But maybe it's not a joke - could be true. I think we should be told.

whitemouse
October 13th, 2017, 17:44
I

My grandfather died in a concentration camp. He was drunk and fell from a watchtower.

Noted. No more concentration camp humour!

I'm sorry about your grandfather and the horrible way he lost his life in a concentration camp. Millions lost their lives in camps.

My gandfather is a New York 9/11 victim, the day the twin towers fell. He was hit by bike messanger, while crossing the street in mid town on 34th street.

francois
October 13th, 2017, 23:20
It's all explained here: Digital detox
http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2017/10/digital-detox.html

Was he a Jehovah's Witness?

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 23:23
It took me a couple of minutes, but I got the joke, francois. Well done.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 00:14
Was he a Jehovah's Witness?

Of course the Germans (saying "Nazis" lets others off the hook) interned and gassed Jehovahs Witnesses as well - the excuse being they wouldn't swear allegiance to Hitler

christianpfc
October 20th, 2017, 00:31
Maybe or the author of 'Das Capital' Groucho Marx.
"Das Kapital" by Karl Marx.

joe552
October 20th, 2017, 00:57
Really Christian, I always thought it was Groucho. But you try to learn something new every day.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2017, 02:23
joe u r hilarious...
..and speaking of gassing...a few years back I was called in to trouble shoot quality issues at a medical sterilization plant that uses gas....and we had a German consultant who told us in a very serious voice " ya, we germans are very good with gas"....we sat there stunned.

Nirish guy
October 20th, 2017, 03:18
we had a German consultant who told us in a very serious voice " ya, we germans are very good with gas"....we sat there stunned.

What, that you'd found THE German who had it seems a sense of humour ??

dinagam
October 20th, 2017, 13:29
He was stunned by the gas emissions from the German consultant...