PDA

View Full Version : Flooding the board? (a personal statement)

joe552
September 26th, 2017, 16:06
I was away from the board for a while for reasons which I've already detailed. I came back again when I had my plan to go back to Thailand in search of my original friend. I thought that might be a story that resonated with some members.

I suffer from insomnia (again, discussed in another thread). I find it good to be able to wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning and chat to guys, most of whom I like, some of whom make me angry, but all of whom I can engage with. For a guy who lives alone, that's important.

If you think I'm flooding the board with nonsense, I'm sorry. But it ain't gonna change!

francois
September 28th, 2017, 00:21
If you think I'm flooding the board with nonsense, I'm sorry. But it ain't gonna change!

Yes Joe, you are flooding the board a bit, but a good break from some the other flooders.

joe552
September 28th, 2017, 00:49
Thanks, francois. I am seriously trying to cut down on my posts.

scottish-guy
September 28th, 2017, 00:57
Joe has revealed he has passed his 60th birthday.

This being the case, the occasional flood is only to be expected.

The Chums menswear website has an excellent range of incontinence underwear for people with this embarrassing affliction

https://www.chums.co.uk/menswear/underwear/incontinence

joe552
September 28th, 2017, 01:51
A personal recommendation, SG?

scottish-guy
September 28th, 2017, 01:54
I'm nowhere near 60 Joe

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 03:13
Yes Joe, you are flooding the board a bit, but a good break from some the other flooders.

Dont listen to Lady Francis , you Joe are not flooding the board, your posts are great...good personal posts and i enjoy them,do't stop

joe552
September 28th, 2017, 03:17
I'm nowhere near 60 Joe

So, I'm guessing 75 or 80? Am I close?

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 05:00
You have flooded this board with all your personal life story and problems ,your a sad sad case , personally i think your another Hydra of someone who put to bed for a awhile then brought you back.

However on the off chance that your actually real .....I suggest you start sharing with a few guys in your rental flat so u have some company as you sound like a very lonely old man who says he is going towards 60 with basically no financial stability .

How about this week you go see your local Govt housing authority and put your name down for low income housing because financially you need it , you cant keep renting on Social Security benefits

Yraen
September 28th, 2017, 05:51
Mick, what the F*** are you on ? In Post #7 you are praising Joe's writings.

" Dont listen to Lady Francis , you Joe are not flooding the board, your posts are great...good personal posts and i enjoy them,do't stop"

Two posts later (#9) you are denigrating the same person - almost as though you do not remember your earlier post.

You have flooded this board with all your personal life story and problems ,your a sad sad case , personally i think your another Hydra of someone who put to bed for a awhile then brought you back.

However on the off chance that your actually real .....I suggest you start sharing with a few guys in your rental flat so u have some company as you sound like a very lonely old man who says he is going towards 60 with basically no financial stability .

How about this week you go see your local Govt housing authority and put your name down for low income housing because financially you need it , you cant keep renting on Social Security benefits

Mick, I feel that you need to get your meds checked. STML* can get to everyone if their meds adversely affect them.

* Short Term Memory Loss for those with "Old Timers". :D

joe552
September 28th, 2017, 08:35
I can't decide if Mickp is a dickhead or an arsehole. Can you be both?

A bit of Dublin's social history for you. The block of flats that I live in were built by the Earl of Iveagh (of the Guinness brewing family) in 1908, as part of a slum clearance project, which also saw the creation of a park beside St. Patrick's Cathedral. The block I live in was built in the 1950s. My mother's parents moved into the flats in the 1920s, when my Grandfather left the British Army. At least one of the extended family has lived in the flats since then.

So, I live in a one bedroom flat, in the city centre, at a rent of €75 a week. A good deal, I think.

Yraen
September 28th, 2017, 08:54
I can't decide if Mickp is a dickhead or an arsehole. Can you be both?A b.

Perhaps Mick has had an anal bypass - it may even be natural. Because he has a lot of shit & bile coming out of both orifices.

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 09:11
Oh u from Sydney Yraen?

I went to Sydney once and got raped in Hyde Park

U cant pick up guys on grindr in Sydney?

Yraen
September 28th, 2017, 10:03
Oh u from Sydney Yraen? I went to Sydney once and got raped in Hyde Park U cant pick up guys on grindr in Sydney?

Yes, I am from Sydney. An Aussie Boy through & through ----- and through. :D
Mick, you are showing your age. The fountain in Hyde Park hasn't been used as a 'beat' for a looong time.

As to your alleged rape, the way you seem to run off at the mouth, putting people down, you probably brought it on yourself. Just saying.

Grindr??? GRINDR??? Only the low-lifes use Grindr :boredom: - the rest of us can find better ways to achieve a similar goal. :yahoo_mini:

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 10:43
I didnt say anything about the fountain dear Dolly , i said the beutiful Hyde Park and Bondi Cliffs

Im sure im not as old as you but obviously better educated

Its always good to get posters on here from Mt Druitt dear.:)your most welcome

RonanTheBarbarian
September 29th, 2017, 04:07
...The block of flats that I live in were built by the Earl of Iveagh (of the Guinness brewing family) in 1908, as part of a slum clearance project, which also saw the creation of a park beside St. Patrick's Cathedral.

So you are between St. Patrick's and Christchurch? A fellow Dublin 8 man like meself.

Kinda surprised that you hiked all the way to Heuston for an early pint if you live there...surely Slattery's or the Boar's Head on Capel street would be closer if you are looking for an "early house"?

joe552
September 29th, 2017, 04:21
Ronan, I don't live in the flats between St. Patrick's and Christchurch (I grew up there though). We moved up to Kevin Street when I was about 15, and I lived in the same flat until my mother went into a nursing home 2 years ago. I now live in a one bed flat, looking out on Kevin St college. Where are you from?

Yes, I'd forgotten about the Boar's Head and Slattery's. Have memories of them too! Will give them a try next time I'm in the mood.

Mickp
September 29th, 2017, 06:33
Please keep up he said and thats coming from a irishman .....oh to be sure to be sure !

Do we know any good irish jokes?

a447
September 29th, 2017, 08:19
Yes. You.