PDA

View Full Version : I could retire here in Pattaya but F ...it

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 15:05
Im late middleaged and financially ok with a million dollars

Everyone wants to retire to pattaya oh yeah oh exciting , well not me anymore !

maybe if i was over 60 and no life back in farangland but if your not 50 yet or in your 50's think about it carefully first

Despite what u think u r not going to go to bars and hire money boys Its not going to be exciting after awhile

The reason i write this because i had a barowner tell me last night of a people who bought bars thinking it was exciting , left their jobs back in farangland , sold their houses and bought a bar, a condo etc to live with their then BF

Fast forward 2 to 3 years and then itching to go back to farangland

I really feel sorry for the guy he was telling me about, sold up his home which wasnt worth much being in a country area abd has no trade skills so getting a job in middleaged is going to be like licking Arsenals ass

Ok so lets think about it , i retire then i buy a condo, what will i do all day?
Sit and watch TV
Go out to go go bars every night and spend around 1500 b
Bore me to fuckin tears after awhile
Unless your a real old bastard think carefully before wanting to move to pattaya

If your lonely in farangland i suggest you hit the fucking gym everyday and go in Grindr

At the moment holidaying is ok and i want to get back to my normal life and even pick up free thai boys on Grindr in my own country without the " how much u pay me" bullshit

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 15:33
Eloquently put as always Mickp

cdnmatt
September 24th, 2017, 16:11
I've always said the same. Pattaya is great for a vacation to blow off some steam, but not somewhere you'd wanter to retire or actually live.

And cue the Pattaya expats with, "it's more than just sex, it has nice golf courses too!".

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 16:18
Im late middleaged and financially ok with a million dollars....

I have two million.

Any advance?

No proof required whatsoever

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 16:22
Gee thanks Bogsville. Because we were all about to move to Pattaya and.open a bar.

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 16:45
Gee thanks Bogsville. Because we were all about to move to Pattaya and.open a bar.

You cant even fucking stand by a gate how u gonna stand in a bar?

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 16:48
Surely it doesn

Manforallseasons
September 24th, 2017, 17:12
After living in Bali I retired in Pattaya 12 years ago when Pattaya was an unbelievable place to be, that was then this is now and Pattaya is nothing like it was...I would not do the same today!

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 17:12
Im late middleaged and financially ok with a million dollars...

I have two million...

Here, MickP meets up with another farang to discuss who's richer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRzXDxGQ4g

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 18:55
After living in Bali I retired in Pattaya 12 years ago when Pattaya was an unbelievable place to be, that was then this is now and Pattaya is nothing like it was...I would not do the same today!

Fuck u retired 12 years ago...? U must be fucking rich ... how much u got?
I just want to see if u have more than me !

Not sure of your age but if u retired at 60 then u would be 72,too old to go back mate

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 19:13
(MFAS) ...U must be fucking rich ... how much u got? I just want to see if u have more than me....

Beginning to think I'm psychic (see video)

Coming up next on SGT:

MickP launches a willy size contest

"Mine is bigger than yours" he says

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 23:10
Beginning to think I'm psychic (see video)

Coming up next on SGT:

MickP launches a willy size contest

"Mine is bigger than yours" he says

Im sure Scottish u still have your first dollar !

Must be nearly a year u havent been to Pattaya now?
At least your saving money son ! Good thinking !

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 23:40
Yes it has been almost exactly a year but if you're paying such close attention you'll know why that is - and it's nothing to do with finance as I'd actually spend less in Thailand

Mickp
September 25th, 2017, 00:59
Yes it has been almost exactly a year but if you're paying such close attention you'll know why that is - and it's nothing to do with finance as I'd actually spend less in Thailand

Well i imagine you would do ... obviously you do not use business class !

scottish-guy
September 25th, 2017, 01:23
No, I dont use business class - I pay for my own flights and much as I'd like to fly BC I can't justify the price differential (usually around 3x the price with the imited number of carriers from Scotland)

FarangRuMak
September 25th, 2017, 04:38
I have two million.

Any advance?

No proof required whatsoever
I'm a MULTI millionaire in Burundi so up yours!

FarangRuMak
September 25th, 2017, 15:47
God only knows what I'd be in Nambia.

arsenal
September 25th, 2017, 16:13
FarangRuMak wrote.
" God only knows what I'd be in Nambia."

Raped and murdered probably if this place lives in Trumps imagination.

jfs
September 25th, 2017, 16:54
Sarah Palin, Orange Anus and Nambia...God save us all...and I'm an atheist !!

Mickp
September 25th, 2017, 18:02
No, I dont use business class - I pay for my own flights and much as I'd like to fly BC I can't justify the price differential (usually around 3x the price with the imited number of carriers from Scotland)

Yes dear sit with the cattle

scottish-guy
September 25th, 2017, 18:17
I'm quite happy to sit in Economy at say 600GBP even though I'd love to be able to justify sitting in BC at 1800GBP and I'd love even more to sit in First at 4000GBP, but guess what Mick - I know a few people who are actually extremely wealthy (as opposed to just making it up) and I even know one or two who have titles.

Guess what they have in common, Mick - they never feel the need to mention either their wealth or their status, far less which part of a plane they happen to sit on.

So when I see a blowhard like yourself come on this forum and boast about how much money you allegedly have then my first thought is you're a fucking liar and my second thought is that whether you're a fucking liar or not, you're a prick regardless.

No offence.

arsenal
September 25th, 2017, 19:06
Bogsville Mick will soon shuffle back to its underwhelming life so I wouldn't waste much time on it Scottish.

Smiles
September 25th, 2017, 21:13
. . . but you won't and never will, BECAUSE . . . you are a fat ugly smelly loser who has no money; who lies about his situation on every level; who lives in some cave in the outskirts of Sydney; who can't get Thai guys (or whoever!) to go with him unless they are under-age yaba'ed-up waifs sitting around Sunnee Plaza's 7-11's; who never changes his t-shirt of which I have a verified photo; who has only one t-shirt; who trolls and winds up this particular message board because it's the only recreation you can afford and who's many members often fall for your utter bullshit; who hasn't had a job since 1999; who has no friends; who sits in dark corners of Beer-Bars watching but never interacting; who doesn't pay his debts; who puts on 10 kilos of new weight every year ... etc etc etc.

You get the picture. Have a great day.

joe552
September 25th, 2017, 22:00
I dunno, Smiles, that seems a bit restrained for you. Why don't you tell us what you really think?

francois
September 26th, 2017, 00:26
Smiles posted the truth about Mikep, aka BadBoyBilly.

latintopxxx
September 26th, 2017, 00:39
oh..thought he was talking about arsenal

Mickp
September 26th, 2017, 06:41
Bogsville Mick will soon shuffle back to its underwhelming life so I wouldn't waste much time on it Scottish.

As i told you 3 weeks ago i dont pick on senior citizens and i kept my word

Mickp
September 26th, 2017, 06:50
. . . but you won't and never will, BECAUSE . . . you are a fat ugly smelly loser who has no money; who lies about his situation on every level; who lives in some cave in the outskirts of Sydney; who can't get Thai guys (or whoever!) to go with him unless they are under-age yaba'ed-up waifs sitting around Sunnee Plaza's 7-11's; who never changes his t-shirt of which I have a verified photo; who has only one t-shirt; who trolls and winds up this particular message board because it's the only recreation you can afford and who's many members often fall for your utter bullshit; who hasn't had a job since 1999; who has no friends; who sits in dark corners of Beer-Bars watching but never interacting; who doesn't pay his debts; who puts on 10 kilos of new weight every year ... etc etc etc.

You get the picture. Have a great day.

I see your Old middleaged ugly boyfriend was on hornet in August 2016 selling his arse , fancy wanting 2,000 baht , look i made sure i reminded him how old and ugly he was .
Oh by the way you still got that fucking mole on your face you ugly prick

Get it removed it looks fucking gross as i told u back 12 -14 years ago

The point is dear despite you being retired you havent got much.
Remember you couldnt even make the last trip back in 2005

I have over a million dollars and still getting more and more , give me another 5 years and i will have another, you even see real estate prices, no , your too oldfor all that right

You try talking in your upper class canadian accent about how bad buffetts are who gives a fuck what you think

The good thing you being near 70 now yiu will be dead in 12-13 years thank God

You dont even follow the stock exchange because u got only your retirement funds , must be fun living on a shit income knowing you will be dead in 13 years abd your sneaky thai old bf will get your pittance

Cant be doing too good if you have to rent a place in HH.

Your a ugly scarred face mole birthmarked face old miserable man who sits on his arse all day with 12 fucking hydras while your boyfriend is fucking young guys on the apps and who can blame him with a scar marked face like yours ! Mole face

Wasnt it 2004 you missed thailand be ause u couldnt affird it then retured April the following year

Why do u write in every message board? Sounds like a great retirement!
Are you waiting for your parents to die so u can get the house ?
Are they dead yet ? U must be waiting and waiting you poor bastard they must be near fucking 95, bet your hoping for the phone call to say they carked it

I hope that thai cunt rips you off , he is a sneaky prick believe me ,

Have a nice day SCAR face !!!! Were u born with that birthmark mole on your face ? I feel sorry for you going thru life being bullied pribaky at school , you poor ugly bastard

arsenal
September 26th, 2017, 07:13
Oh dear. Bogsville Mick has woken up all grumpy.
👹

Mickp
September 26th, 2017, 07:22
Oh dear. Bogsville Mick has woken up all grumpy.
��

Oh dear if it isnt for the senior citizen who ran from me like a coward 3 weeks ago in sunee plaza tut tut ... tut fucking tut .. u had your chance but yiu run like a good pommy bastard does.. get a walking stick next time old man !
and then acusing me of picking on senior citizens , what a laugh, how would i know your age ? Trying to make ne feel bad about it

Anyway i apologised to you so i have no beef with you its that fucking Smiles i want now
Im not interested in you anymore because i know your a coward since that night in Sunee

Mickp
September 26th, 2017, 07:38
I'm quite happy to sit in Economy at say 600GBP even though I'd love to be able to justify sitting in BC at 1800GBP and I'd love even more to sit in First at 4000GBP, but guess what Mick - I know a few people who are actually extremely wealthy (as opposed to just making it up) and I even know one or two who have titles.

Guess what they have in common, Mick - they never feel the need to mention either their wealth or their status, far less which part of a plane they happen to sit on.

So when I see a blowhard like yourself come on this forum and boast about how much money you allegedly have then my first thought is you're a fucking liar and my second thought is that whether you're a fucking liar or not, you're a prick regardless.

No offence.

Well u cant be too bad off either your older than me plus you travel a lot so dont say its just me

Smiles
September 26th, 2017, 07:46
Aha ... I smell that a nerve has been hit. An insane rant has been triggered. One could not wish for more, troll-wise. :crazy_mini:

beachruver
September 26th, 2017, 08:18
It is great to see BadBoyBilly back in great form. :yahoo_mini:

Smiles he does not live on the outskirts of Sydney. He lives in the inner city gay area in a tiny 40 square m apartment which he has turned into a slum house for himself and 3 or 4 poor students, from what I recall of his posts on the bitch board a few years back.

a447
September 26th, 2017, 09:10
Immortal Mickp has an obsession with us all dying.

If he's not careful he'll get there before us, choking to death on his verbal diarrhea.

Mickp
September 26th, 2017, 11:21
The ironic thing with this Smiles bloke who couldnt stop telling me once he hurt his knee as he was a long distance runner or some BS ...
is that when he posts in Gaybuttins board he is like a little dog , yes button , no button, i promise i will be a goodboy and kiss your ass button, then he comes on this board and writes shit about everybody but wouldnt dare do it in buttons board ... because he is a woman inside a man's body ...he loves the dick ... he loves the dick up his bum abd his old boyfriend who must be gettin on towards 50 by now pumps his tight pussy and he moans like a woman as Suphot pumps him in and out ... oh baby ph give ut to ne Suphot

Of course Suphot who goes on Hornet is really pumping young thai guys

gerefan2
September 26th, 2017, 11:39
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18786-Mickp-enough