PDA

View Full Version : Always end up getting the flu?

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 07:23
Well it always happens some weeks into my trip getting the flu, no matter how many vitamin c or beroccas i took weeks before or everyday i get hit with it and the last few days particularly bad with coughing, sore and weary bones, feeling cold,sweating and being just so tired not going out

Is the licking of arse, kissung , tonguing assholes , sucking cock that has brought this on?

Will have to get a flu shot next time

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 07:58
Syphillis and Hepatitis shots would be more appropriate

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 08:05
Syphillis and Hepatitis shots would be more appropriateCan you be vaccinated against syphilis these days? When did that happen? What is the vaccine called?

FarangRuMak
September 24th, 2017, 08:09
There's a rumour that a bad strain of Flu has broken out in Australia.
Is it true?

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 08:12
There's a rumour that a bad strain of Flu has broken out in Australia.
Is it true?Try using Google

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 08:12
Mickp, Glad I caught you while you're semi rational. Can't speak to the effects of ass licking to your general health ...but have noted the frequent transition from overly cold air conditioned spaces to the humid heat of Thailand ,and then back to air conditioned spaces seems to wreak havoc on my being.

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 08:15
Can you be vaccinated against syphilis these days? When did that happen? What is the vaccine called?

Really, you're such a smart arse you just jump in without thinking.

Where did I mention a Vaccine - as the dirty bastard's already been licking arseholes a vaccine would be useless - I was referring to treatment.

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 08:49
Bogsville Mick has gone down with a horrible disease. Well I'm sure Whitemouse will step up and visit him with a bottle of Lucozade and some grapes.

a447
September 24th, 2017, 09:00
Really, you're such a smart arse you just jump in without thinking.

Yep, that's our frequent - ever desperate to score points.

Yet in so doing, he makes a fool of himself again, this time demonstrating that he doesn't even know how a vaccine works!

Good one, frequent!

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 09:12
Where did I mention a Vaccine - as the dirty bastard's already been licking arseholes a vaccine would be useless - I was referring to treatment.In the real world, scotty, the phrase "a shot" refers to vaccination, as in "I'm getting a flu shot" http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Vaccination+shot. Indeed the poster to whom you were responding specifically mentioned getting vaccinated against flu before his next trip. You however decided you'd make a smartarse comment implying that hepatatis and syphilis could be vaccinated against like flu. Hepatatis can, syphilis can't

Perhaps you want to pursue your Humpty Dumpty version of the English language as part of your Scottish Nationalist education policy?

Mickp, Glad I caught you while you're semi rational. Can't speak to the effects of ass licking to your general health ...but have noted the frequent transition from overly cold air conditioned spaces to the humid heat of Thailand ,and then back to air conditioned spaces seems to wreak havoc on my being.My handle is copyright - I'll be sending you an invoice

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 10:26
Frequent,
I'm going to use an old one on you...ROFL!!