PDA

View Full Version : It's the gentlemanly thing to do

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 00:37
I'm issuing an apology to forum members, whose feathers I may have ruffled.
Helpful members have given me an orientation into the raison d'etre of this place.

I now understand that, what at first glance seemed to be internecine fighting, was in reality just verbal jousting among people who privately are on good terms.

Have also been given a crash course into the naunces of punctuation used in the UK...something that drastically alters the meaning of a sentance.

Have also been told what to do with an elephant in Pattaya...but that's a different story !!

I'll learn to embrace the chaos and enjoy the ride.

To sum up ...apology tendered for initially appearing a bit of a twat, and for ruffling feathers....it's the gentlemanly thing to do

PS: to add some content that is relevant to SGT...How do we like the Tanrtawan Hotel, as it is now...or like it was years ago?

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 07:45
I'm issuing an apology to forum members, whose feathers I may have ruffled.
Helpful members have given me an orientation into the raison d'etre of this place.

I now understand that, what at first glance seemed to be internecine fighting, was in reality just verbal jousting among people who privately are on good terms.

Have also been given a crash course into the naunces of punctuation used in the UK...something that drastically alters the meaning of a sentance.

Have also been told what to do with an elephant in Pattaya...but that's a different story !!

I'll learn to embrace the chaos and enjoy the ride.

To sum up ...apology tendered for initially appearing a bit of a twat, and for ruffling feathers....it's the gentlemanly thing to do

PS: to add some content that is relevant to SGT...How do we like the Tanrtawan Hotel, as it is now...or like it was years ago?
To quote one of my favourite comedians, Frankie Howerd - "titter ye not" (unless you read anything written by a447)

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 09:53
Frequent,
You can titter as much as you'd like...I'd expect nothing less!!

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 10:02
Frequent,
You can titter as much as you'd like...I'd expect nothing less!!I do love someone who's easily pleased

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 10:07
Frequent,
Some argue the secret to a happy life is being easily pleased!!

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 10:12
Frequent,
Some argue the secret to a happy life is being easily pleased!!That must mean there are some deeply unhappy members of this Forum

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 10:16
Frequent,
Not going to touch that topic again...been there done that.

francois
September 24th, 2017, 12:32

Perhaps you have missed a post on either this forum or Gaythailand which discussed the Tarntawan Hotel ad nauseum? No need to bring it up again.

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 12:33
Perhaps you have missed a post on either this forum or Gaythailand which discussed the Tarntawan Hotel ad nauseum? No need to bring it up again.You've missed the irony emoji, francois (it's usually invisible)

christianpfc
September 24th, 2017, 23:20

Please share.

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 23:24
An extract from a post, directed at me, that was removed...won't go there either!!