PDA

View Full Version : Do u really need to pay for it?

Mickp
September 23rd, 2017, 13:31
Back in 2014 i missed a year coming to thailand and was horny so i logged onto grindr and all the gay apps for my city

I recorded meeting 97 guys !!

Most were Asian.thai.taiwanese chinese etc and german etc

No money changed hands

Now im not the best looking middle aged guy so if i can do it why cant you in your own city ?

Mickp
September 23rd, 2017, 13:32
Why do u need to travel half way around the world for a fuck..?

Why cant u log onto grindr now?

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 13:48
Perhaps some people do both? Fuck at home and go to Thailand for holidays. Obviously, I don't. I keep my mickey firmly tucked in my knickers till I arrive in BKK.

Mickp
September 23rd, 2017, 13:53
U must be a really old one tooth ugly old irish man Joe

log ont Grindr now and see who is in your local area u ugly old unshaved prick

Moses
September 23rd, 2017, 14:04
I'm visiting Thailand for relax under palms, beach and sea at time when here is snowing and cold. Boys are just bonus - for fun, Thai food also.

scottish-guy
September 23rd, 2017, 17:01
I'm like Moses - I only visit Thailand to see the temples and to pray

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 17:20

Like you, I spend a lot of time on my knees, praying to the cock god.

arsenal
September 23rd, 2017, 19:13
Paid for sex is sooo much better than the free stuff. And the apps are to the bars what a McDonalds Happy Meal is to dinner at Le Gavroche which is why The Rabbi's encounters usually end with him being threatened while mine end with a looooooooong kiss goodbye.

whitemouse
September 23rd, 2017, 19:24
I escape winter of Northern Europe, sex is not even top 3 reason to stay in Thailand. On apps I usually chase Russians while in Pattaya, no money, obviously. In Bangkok no need to pay to Thai guys.

Europe is cold everywhere from October to April. South of Spain can be as cold as +5C night time, on a good day 17C day time, but as soon as sun goes down it's cold.
Even Marrakesh and Agadir are too cold during winter, if Morocco had warmer winters I would forget Thailand.
The only place near Europe to spend winter is Canary Islands, but there is absolutely nothing to do there.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 19:25
Ooooh, dining at La Gavroche? Now that's posh.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 19:39
I usually go to Tenerife for my birthday in January - always have a good time. This year I'm splashing out on a trip to Pattaya. I don't go to clubs any more - just the sad boring bastard nursing his red wine in the corner. But still, can always find a cock to suck!

scottish-guy
September 23rd, 2017, 21:03
...sad boring bastard nursing his red wine in the corner. But still, can always find a cock to suck!..

If you were a contortionist you could save a fortune dear.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 23:06
Believe me, I've tried, scottish-guy, but alas, no.

latintopxxx
September 24th, 2017, 04:55
some of us get a kick out of buying it...the power that comes with it

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 08:00
...the power that comes with it

I believe rapists say the same.

And kiddy fiddlers.

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 08:11
I believe rapists say the same. And kiddy fiddlers.Don't forget the feminazis, scotty - it's the standard view of the feminist movement that men are power-centric. That leads inexorably to the idea that all men are rapists

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 08:57
It's been scientifically proven that fat lezzers are the most miserable of all Gods beautiful creatures. Yes, Freakybum, even more miserable than you.

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 09:03
It's been scientifically proven that fat lezzers are the most miserable of all Gods beautiful creatures. Yes, Freakybum, even more miserable than you.I would have used the word "pathetic" arsenal, rather than miserable. They're the world's saddest minority - no cock, not interested in cock. However in your usual way you are stereotyping dykes as "fat" - or perhaps that's what you meant - it's only the fat lesbians who are miserable? Ellen DeGenerate, for example, could pass for a boy in a darkened room

a447
September 24th, 2017, 09:13
It's been scientifically proven that fat lezzers are the most miserable of all Gods beautiful creatures. Yes, Freakybum, even more miserable than you.

Not only miserable ; they are also bitter,devious and incredibly spiteful. And pathetic and sad, too!

They appear regularly on panel discussions on the ABC, where they immediately take over and hurl insults at those who disagree with them or in any way challenge their superior "knowledge" or "wisdom ".

You know what? I reckon frequent could well be a lesbian!!

Lol

bobsaigon2
September 24th, 2017, 09:30
"They appear regularly on panel discussions on the ABC, where they immediately take over and hurl insults at those who disagree with them or in any way challenge their superior "knowledge" or "wisdom ". You know what? I reckon frequent could well be a lesbian!!"

Quite plausible, actually. That would explain his/her ability to sustain the attitude apparent in his/her every post. But one mustn't jump to conclusions. S/he might just be a run of the mill testy old gay gentleman, like so many of us here. :)

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 09:34
"They appear regularly on panel discussions on the ABC, where they immediately take over and hurl insults at those who disagree with them or in any way challenge their superior "knowledge" or "wisdom ". You know what? I reckon frequent could well be a lesbian!!"

Quite plausible, actually. That would explain his/her ability to sustain the attitude apparent in his/her every post. But one mustn't jump to conclusions. S/he might just be a run of the mill testy old gay gentleman, like so many of us here. :)

"But one mustn't jump to conclusions." Come now, Bob, you'll completely ruin a447's day if that's a prohibition. arsenal too while I think about it. In fact I'm immediately reminded of The Mikado https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLV24qTnlg

a447
September 24th, 2017, 09:50
S/he might just be a run of the mill testy old gay gentleman, like so many of us here.

I hardly think so. Frequent is in a league of his own.

Noone cones close, not even a lesbian.

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 10:05
I hardly think so. Frequent is in a league of his own.

Noone cones close, not even a lesbian.How kind of you to say so, a447. Although I've never see the word "cone" used as a verb before, I rather like it as a description of me - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cone

a447
September 24th, 2017, 10:40
But I'm sure you've seen it as a noun.

"Australian Slang. 1. conical piece of a bong in which the drug is placed; 2. amount of marijuana smoked from a cone: "having a few cones" have a marijuana smoking session."

I've often wondered what you've been on!

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 11:15
But I'm sure you've seen it as a noun.

"Australian Slang. 1. conical piece of a bong in which the drug is placed; 2. amount of marijuana smoked from a cone: "having a few cones" have a marijuana smoking session."

I've often wondered what you've been on!We shared one often enough while on holiday together a447. Did it affect your memory that badly?

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 13:17
Freakybum wrote.
"Come now, Bob, you'll completely ruin a447's day if that's a prohibition. arsenal too while I think about it."

Nothing can ruin my day as long as I have your joyous posts to read.

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 16:54
But I do love how freaky rallied to Lesbians defences for you calling them fat, whilst at the same time he was referring to them as dykes :-). Brilliant :-)

FarangRuMak
September 24th, 2017, 17:03
Not only miserable ; they are also bitter,devious and incredibly spiteful. And pathetic and sad, too!

They appear regularly on panel discussions on the ABC, where they immediately take over and hurl insults at those who disagree with them or in any way challenge their superior "knowledge" or "wisdom ".

You know what? I reckon frequent could well be a lesbian!!

Lol
Not all butch lesbians are bad but some have all the qualities of a male ass'ole excent dick.
In real life as opposed to TV Lesbos butch lesbians can be good fun- swearing, swilling beer with the guys and not trying to steal our boys like the chanees do.
I met 2 lesbians on Soi Buackow recently and I did a great pub crawl with them.
They were from Northern Ireland.
They bought their rounds, flirted with the girls (my! Did they love Black Bush!) and left the cute guys to me.
Deep down straight women hate gays except for the Queenie types.
They hate gay men because they know they can't control them by fluttering eyelashes and flashing tits&ass.

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 17:16
In America, they're also known to be good with power tools...in a home improvement kind of way...get your minds out of the gutter!!

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 17:24
Near my home a lesbian co-operative furniture store has recently opened.

The furniture is all self-assembly but crucially there is no screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove.

:p

a447
September 24th, 2017, 17:28
55555!

Priceless!

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 18:17
Near my home a lesbian co-operative furniture store has recently opened. The furniture is all self-assembly but crucially there is no screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove.:p

And yet strangely they STILL need a man to come and build it for them I bet ( so they can criticise it as never having being built properly in the first place once they realise they don't actually like it! )

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 18:22
PS I'm the first to admit we're all BIG men for having this conversation on a gay board populated by men as if we were in a bar with REAL Lesbians none of us would dare as they'd kick the living shit out of us ! :-)

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 18:26
My experience is that you'd not even be allowed into a bar which Lesbians have decided is their space.

There has been two examples of this in Glasgow over the last 20 years - where lesbians have invaded either one floor of a bar or the function room of a bar and subsequently barred any others from entering.

Now, you may say that breaches anti-discrimination laws but lesbians seem to be fireproof in that regard

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 18:36
NIrish wrote.
"PS I'm the first to admit we're all BIG men for having this conversation on a gay board populated by men as if we were in a bar with REAL Lesbians none of us would dare as they'd kick the living shit out of us ! :-)"

Yes. Because they're all fat, butch and fucking miserable. The criteria required for shit kicking out of people.

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 18:40
TOTALLY ! As exactly the same thing happened to me when in Poland recently - I was allowed in the tiny empty bar area of the gay bar there but then not allowed to enter any further on into the club where it was all happening and the best music was being played as it was apparently a "gay night".

I explained with the help of my BF who was in attendance on my arm that fear not madam and don't worry as yes I too am indeed " a gay" - but she was having none of it then swiftly pointed point out that as I'd no vagina I was in fact the wrong sort of gay - bloody livid I was as the music was great.

Mind you I then remembered that that meant that the place was in fact full of dykes and so we quickly left the premises before they grabbed us and fed us to the younger dykes there to teach them how attack and kill ordinary gay men in gay bars worldwide when they meet them ! Actually in hind sight I think we had a close escape actually as Vampire Diaries isn't a patch on those hateful bitches once they get going together in a pack ! :)

Mickp
September 24th, 2017, 18:59
Lesbians only like the Camp men, limp wrsted

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 19:21
But despite that NIrish still wasn't allowed in

:D

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 19:50
But despite that NIrish still wasn't allowed in:D

Exactly, well, I threw my chiffon scarf over my shoulder, flicked my hair and i was OUT of these just as quickly as my Jimmy Choo's would carry me and to hell with her the BITCH !

AsDaRa
September 27th, 2017, 23:18
Back in 2014 i missed a year coming to thailand and was horny so i logged onto grindr and all the gay apps for my city

I recorded meeting 97 guys !!

Most were Asian.thai.taiwanese chinese etc and german etc

No money changed hands

Now im not the best looking middle aged guy so if i can do it why cant you in your own city ?

Do you live in a big city, like millions of people?

scottish-guy
September 28th, 2017, 00:51
He lives in Cloud Cuckoo Land

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 03:09
Do you live in a big city, like millions of people?

Yes ? And!?

latintopxxx
September 28th, 2017, 06:18
scatboy..why in cuckoo land?? Do you think it impossible to meet 97 people on an app like grindr in a metropolis ???

Mickp
September 28th, 2017, 09:02
I live in a big city in a gay area that has many passing through Asian and German students and travellers

I had free sex with many thai guys, Taiwanese, japanese in that year, mind you i was going to the gym everyday then but i was still fat

Also i was going to the gay sauna too which was then part owned by Neal the former owner of this board so much they gave me a free pass but the sauna i wasnt as popular as on the apps

I was on those apps nearly 24 hiurs a day which was unhealthy , the thrill wasnt the sex but getting the bait the fact i could still pull in young guys until i realised they were just sluts who went with every older guy fir free

So Scottish guy are u saying that if u went on grindr or hornet in say Glasgow for 12 months u couldnt hook up with anyone in that year fir free sex even pull in young asian guys, you could if u tried

AsDaRa
September 28th, 2017, 10:58
Thhat explains it then.

Many of us do not live in a city with millions of people in a gay area with many young Asians passing through. No wonder you are flooded with messages.

I live in a city of 60.000 people and not many Asians here at all. I have to travel.

Life is so unfair. All the money I have to spend to fuck Asians, which you can save because of the position you are in (in a very big city near a gay area visited by Asians looking for older). If you have a heart you should monthly transfer 1000 dollars to me please, to balance the unfair luck that you have, and which enables you to save money, that I necessary must spend and can't save. Is that fair? Be honest.

You live in a multi million city in a popular gay area. we don't have cities like that in my country, not even one with approaching 1 million people.

I will pm you my account number if you agree.

extronaut
September 29th, 2017, 23:39
No. But I just find that Asian rent boys are so much fun! Usually, they really do go the extra mile for me.

I try to ensure they have a nice time too, so at the end of the day, everyone's happy. As long as all parties involved are consenting adults, where's the harm?

Fun, uncomplicated, guilt free sex.

tip
October 15th, 2017, 18:09

Good one, like this, you made me laugh :) Me to - just praying! :)

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 02:46
scatboy has been to thailand...proof please??

joe552
October 16th, 2017, 02:49
just ask Minimee!

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 03:06
well if scatboy could describe what the austrian embassy looks like from the street I may be convinced...or the latest changes to the balcony bar...

scottish-guy
October 16th, 2017, 07:15
When people stoop to imitating MiniMee you know they're scraping the barrel

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 13:49
....deflection didnt work scatboy...

scottish-guy
October 16th, 2017, 14:06
I have no need to deflect anything as (this just in) I'm not answerable to you.

I'm not even answerable to anybody decent

bobsaigon2
October 16th, 2017, 14:13
This was a post on GT addressed to "Gentlemen and Others". Quite easy to discern which of these two categories each of our members is in.

arsenal
October 16th, 2017, 14:18
Well said Bob. We gentlemen must stick together. Cheers.
🍷🍷

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 15:06
scat...boy....cue u??!!

scottish-guy
October 16th, 2017, 15:13
Screw You

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 15:36
..u havent got enough cash...

frequent
October 16th, 2017, 15:56
This was a post on GT addressed to "Gentlemen and Others". Quite easy to discern which of these two categories each of our members is in.As a shit, a cad and a bounder I know exactly where I sit

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 16:52
well if it involves shit...scatty boy is at the front ...

scottish-guy
October 16th, 2017, 17:04
Rabbi - as Marti will tell you I'm only an arsehole

You on the other hand are what comes out of one.

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2017, 17:13
gee...now i sound like ronald reagen...there u go again!!