PDA

View Full Version : Golden Banana Hotel For Men Under New Management

goldenbanana4men
September 22nd, 2017, 18:03
The Golden Banana Hotel For Men in Siem Reap, Cambodia has recently come under new Management.

It is now being operated by the @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex (Pattaya).

Since taking over in August, there have been extensive renovations to the property in anticipation of High Season.

The 15 Room Men's Only Hotel features a Pool, Restaurant & Sauna (complete with Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Private Rooms & Maze) and is conveniently located less than five minutes walk from Pub Street.

Take a quick tour of the Sauna via this Youtube Video:

https://youtu.be/7NFdSZiIYcw

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBanana4Men/
or on The Web http://www.golden-banana-for-men.com/

We hope to see you in Siem Reap!!

Moses
September 22nd, 2017, 18:48
Welcome onboard.

Could you please give us a little bit more information? AT past (At time of Dirk and Key) it has 3 lands - Guesthouse (set of bungalows), Resort (behind Guesthouse) and Hotel (opposite Guesthouse). Then 4th building been erected (over one or two lands) near Guesthouse.

What part exactly now Golden Banana 4 men? On the picture for sure isn't bungalow. So is it formerly GBResort or GBHotel?

Moses
September 22nd, 2017, 18:52
Oh, I found: it is 4th building.

Congratulations with openning :)

PS: funny thing: there are no way to book room via website.

FarangRuMak
September 22nd, 2017, 20:15
Best of luck Zak & Co.
I hope this works out well.
It looks great.
Siem Reap has proven difficult for gay only locations.
Every single one started off gay then transitioned to scrawny white women dragging along their sheepish boyfriends to full-blown families with kids pissing in the pool.
Choc Dee Zak!

Moses
September 22nd, 2017, 20:19
Every single one started off gay then transitioned to scrawny white women dragging along their sheepish boyfriends to full-blown families with kids pissing in the pool.
Choc Dee Zak!

Men's doesn't

FarangRuMak
September 22nd, 2017, 22:32
Oh yes, men's kids piss in the pool also.

Moses
September 23rd, 2017, 05:01
Oh yes, men's kids piss in the pool also.

I mean Men's Resort & Sauna - there are no females and kids, it is "only for men" hotel

FarangRuMak
September 23rd, 2017, 06:28
Yes I get it.
My point is that every other "gay men only" resort/hotel in Siem Reap ended up "gay friendly" at best and "gay tolerant" as the norm.
I'm simply wishing this project better luck ie Chock Dee.

Moses
September 23rd, 2017, 13:15
Martin's "One room" also "men only" on staff side, and is "men only" cuz it has one room only and becomes "men only hotel" when guest is men :)

Oh, by the way: Mr. C., I know you will read it: please don't attempt to register another nicknames - forum's rules don't allow such things and our robot already moved second nickname into "Prevention Usergroup". In case you still need it please contact me via "Contact Us" (most bottom menu on each page of the forum).

Mickp
September 23rd, 2017, 14:25
Wish them luck ! Takes a brave man to invest his hard earned in a gay sauna guesthouse

Imagine its more difficult if its only leasehold

I remember staying in Arthurs gay guesthouse last year in Phomn Penh, overpriced and old staff
And i told him too, he came to see me at breakfast eating his tiny egg benedict ,
A french owner " how is it he asked

" fucking shithouse mate" im told him seeing a shocked look on the arogant frenchies face

" but ahhh...(waving his hands around) but ahhh ... only you say this to me , he said

" thats because im telling u the truth" i replied , its shithouse

Same day moved next door to the Rambutan at half the price

paulo15
October 2nd, 2017, 11:44
[QUOTE=Moses;223418]Martin's "One room" also "men only" on staff side, and is "men only" cuz it has one room only and becomes "men only hotel" when guest is men :)

Moses,
Just fyi, Martin closed "One" when he decided to not renew the lease on the old Linga Bar and so he opened up the new Linga Bar across the lane downstairs in what was "One" with Linga Spa above.

Martin has now left Cambodia.

Cheers

a447
October 3rd, 2017, 17:52
I'm thinking of travelling to siem reap in January.

Are those boys in the video working there, or are they just visitors?

They have lots of cute guys working at Arthur and Paul in PP but they are not 'available " for fun. I asked about a massage and was told there would be no sex.

BTW, I thought their eggs Benedict were awesome!

Mickp
October 3rd, 2017, 22:48
A447 your easily pleased mate...the guys they had there were all over 30.
And that fucking staircase !!

bobsaigon2
October 3rd, 2017, 23:27
Because of that staircase, I checked out of A&P after 2 nights.

Moses
October 3rd, 2017, 23:46
Martin has now left Cambodia.

Thank you for update. Last time I spoke with him in his bar (New Linga) at the April'15

Moses
October 3rd, 2017, 23:48
By the way: looks like it was one-time visit.

I'm waiting for answer about prices in the new owned hotel in the instant chat (!) at FB (link in the first post) 11 days for now...

Andaman!
October 4th, 2017, 15:25
They have lots of cute guys working at Arthur and Paul in PP but they are not 'available " for fun. I asked about a massage and was told there would be no sex.

That was not my experience at A&P. A couple of years since I was last there. Enjoyed some hot sessions with two of the massage guys including four handed session. Guru was a handsome and hung straight lad from India who gave an awesome massage and pumped a huge load. There was also a cute Khmer guy who was happy to top. Not sure if they are still there. Also ended up with the very cute bar tender in my bed after the bar had closed. The only disappointment was Lenine who ran the massage operation but gave a very poor massage.

a447
October 4th, 2017, 17:02
A447 your easily pleased mate...the guys they had there were all over 30.
And that fucking staircase !!

The times I've stayed at A&P they had a number of guys working there who were certainly under 30. The staff often changes - the boys told me they found working there difficult because they were teased by the tuk-tuk drivers who wait outside. These are the same drivers who are very happy to take me to the gay massage place every night!

And yes, those stairs. What were they thinking?

Andaman! I was not as lucky as you when it came to the guys. I had to go outside for fun.