PDA

View Full Version : Note to Arsenal

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 00:59
Arsenal, since you've become the self proclaimed reporter of the daily events here at SGT, thought I'd throw you a bone and ease your workload.
The Bitchy Queen thread was started to answer the simple question of why it seemed Thailand's fair shores attracted the most vile, venomous, and egomaniacal bitchy queens from thougout the world?
I've since learned it's not the fault of Thailand...it seems the most vile and vocal among you are most likely friendless, and have way too much time on your hands, and spend your time verbally masturbating on this forum. Imagine that?
Since you also seem to be running for moderator, why don't you do something constructive about the above mentioned problem, instead of getting into petty and vain arguments with latintopxxx about who is more famous?
Just Sayin'.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 01:06
...it seems the most vile and vocal among you are most likely friendless and have way too much time on your hands, and spend your time verbally masturbating on this forum.

Wrong! We have friends, for example I have a friend Mickp.

And I'm considering hopping on a ferry, and visiting Smiles in Hua Hin, it could be beginning of beautiful friendship.

Seems you are wrong about everything.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 01:10
And Arsenal's daily reports on latest developments at SGT are invaluable.

So wrong again!

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 01:27
And he's not famous - he just thinks he is

;)

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 01:32
Hi Whitemouse, the devil is in the details...you should re read the post.. didn't challenge the value of Arsenal's daily recap.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 01:35
Hi Whitemouse, the devil is in the details...you should re read the post.. didn't challenge the value of Arsenal's daily recap.

Ok, I'm gonna re read it.

Done.

I still can't figure out what you are talking about. Are you lonely? I can be your friend, no need to be lonely!

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 01:38
And he's not famous - he just thinks he is

;)

He is fairly famous tho. Could it be that you are jealous of his fame. No? Not even little bit?

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 01:42
Hi Whitemouse, you can't figure out what I'm trying to say, and yet you post without knowing what this is about...are you serious?

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 01:45
Scottish is just upset about Arsenal being current front runner for coveted Mod position.

Worry not, Scottish, I will block his nomination by using my veto power. Every SGT membet has a veto power, we are a democracy, not some kind of dictatorship (some other, lesser gay Thailand forums are brutal dictatorships, that makes them very, very boring)

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 01:53
All that can be said at this point is... this forum is an altered universe of disfunction!!

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 02:09
Hi Whitemouse, you can't figure out what I'm trying to say, and yet you post without knowing what this is about...are you serious?

Honestly, I don't know what you are trying to say. You are addressing Arsenal, I get that, but after thay I'm lost.

Are you lonely? You know, sometimes it helps to just talk to someone. I'm here for you! I can be your friend, brother! There's no need to feel sad!

It's raining heavily in Boyztown, so I'm in no hurry. You can confide in me, I'm a really good listener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgqDWEzLZA

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 02:18
Whitemouse, I'm sure your a lovely person... but here's some advice from me to you ....use your spare time and hone up your english skills so you can follow the gist of a conversation.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 02:28
Whitemouse, I'm sure your a lovely person... but here's some advice from me to you ....use your spare time and hone up your english skills so you can follow the gist of a conversation.

Good advise! I am studying English, but I'm long way from mastering it. Learning languages at my age takes time.

What's eating you? You can talk to me!

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 02:32
You still haven't deciphered to me what your initial post is about. Something about Arsenal, and how you don't like people here.

Am I close?

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 02:36
Well Whitemouse, on liine forums in general, usually exist to convey information in a light hearted and convivial manner...unlike this particular forum. That, in a nutshell is whats "eating me" as you put it.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 02:59
Ok. Duly noted.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 03:03
Who knows what the fucking OP is in about ? I still cant work it out , says someones eating her out .... maybe those bikers that raped my mouth last week?... fuck me this forum is getting crazier:eek:

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 03:12
Mickp, you are the axis of crazy.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 03:15
Who knows what the fucking OP is in about ? I still cant work it out , says someones eating her out .... maybe those bikers that raped my mouth last week?... fuck me this forum is getting crazier:eek:

I think OP just needs a friend.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 03:16
Well whose face is she sitting on?

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 03:29
Mickp, you can riff all you want with your verbal diarrhea...not very professional for a self portrayed real estate mogul. What real estate agency are you with again?

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 03:35
Mickp, you can riff all you want with your verbal diarrhea...not very professional for a self portrayed real estate mogul. What real estate agency are you with again?

Are you thinking of outing Mickp? That is very low form, perhaps you should learn net etiquette.
It's called 'doxxing', it is very serious invasion of privacy.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 03:42
Nothing to fear Whitemouse...Mickp wouldn't have the balls to tell me who his employer was, nor would I have an inclination to broadcast it.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 04:05
Nope not a Real Estate agent...im too lazy to work on commission, AND I not one to be a liar like thise bloodsuckers do....i need a regular Salary.

But i do invest in Real Estate and the last 15 years has saw me become a millionare asset wise and to achieve that I missed a few years of visits to Thailand

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 04:09
Well Mickp, at least you've done something smart in your life !!

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 09:21
Super post jfs. A post dedicated to me. About time in all honesty. And you made that bloated carcass of haggis, ScottishGuy splutter with rage and jealous indignation. So it's all good.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 09:33
Arsenal, life is too short to be battling internecine wars...we're all adult here, why not act like it?

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 09:39
You've only just got here jfs. A year from now you'll understand the dynamic of this place a whole lot more. For instance the 'competition' between the perennially useless and always wrong Scottish and myself for the 'coveted' job of mod. This is a fairground jfs, not a university.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 10:02
Arsenal, if you think the moderator position of this disfunctional forum is a ""coveted position" ... I'd argue your head is full of rocks.
This is neither a university nor a fairground , it is what we in America would call a clusterfuck!
However, if the inhabitants of this forum would start acting as rational beings...things could improve!!

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 10:04
Arsenal, life is too short to be battling internecine wars...we're all adult here, why not act like it?

9 bloody posts and your giving advice to members who have been here over 10 years!

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 10:06
Punctuation jfs. Read it again.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 10:14
Okay Arsenal I'll bite...enlighten me on my punctuation.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 10:21
Mickp, forum longevity doesn't mean you can shelve your civility to other forum members.

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 10:27
No jfs. You can work it out for yourself or ask someone else. Probably start with Scottish.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 10:30
Arsenal, for starters my mother was born in Aberdeen...so your anti-scottish bias is wearing a bit thin with me.

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 10:34
No. That doesn't work. As I've said, when you've been here longer you'll understand more. You need to understand my punctuation, not yours. Then you'll understand exactly what I wrote, which at the moment you clearly don't. So I suggest you ask someone else because I'm not going to explain it to you. And Scottish should have a capital S. Bit of respect for the mother country if you don't mind.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 10:42
But of course...we must show respect for the mother country!!
In the meantime, I'll delve into the mystery of UK punctuation.

frequent
September 22nd, 2017, 13:09
Arsenal, for starters my mother was born in Aberdeen...so your anti-scottish bias is wearing a bit thin with me.Some of my forbears were born in Glasgow but that's never stopped me attacking the Scottish Nationalists

joe552
September 22nd, 2017, 13:26
I woke up grumpy this morning, but this thread has lit up my life. Thanks, guys. I have a cousin in Fife, where my father worked in a coalmine in the '40s' or early '50s'. Which is why I'm wearing a kilt right now with no knickers!

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 13:37
Frequent...must admit I'm clueless when it comes to politics in the UK. As an American, I have enough problems with our current president!!! But thanks for mentioning your heritage.

jfs
September 22nd, 2017, 13:38
Joe552...ready to do the highland fling are you?

joe552
September 22nd, 2017, 14:40
Sorry, it's already done. I find if I don't do it within 10 minutes of waking up, it ain't gonna happen!

frequent
September 22nd, 2017, 15:42
...we're all adult here ...Really?

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 16:08
Some of my forbears were born in Glasgow but that's never stopped me attacking the Scottish Nationalists

No surprise there - plenty of cringing know-your-place, we're too wee, too poor, too stupid, forelock tugging, lickspittle, Unionist traitorous gobshites in Scotland.

No offence.

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 16:14
Overt nationalism of that nature is.just one more reason why Scottish as mod would be an untenable position.

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 16:17
Actually, that was just plain old fashioned abuse :D

But speaking of "overt nationalism" .....

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 16:20
Beautiful flags. Bound to annoy Bogsville Mick. So well done.

latintopxxx
September 24th, 2017, 07:25
not even english...but what a beautiful sight...scots are only successful when guided by their betters south of the border.

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 07:56
Great to see you guys backing each other up.

Warms the 'eart it does Guv'nor

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 09:43
Great to see you guys backing each other upWhen you say "backing up" I take it this is the sort of thing you mean https://www.pippinbrothers.com/blog/article/3-common-causes-of-home-sewer-backups

Smiles
September 24th, 2017, 10:20
Finished? (That was tiresome. Started by newbie right?).

jfs
September 24th, 2017, 10:32
Smiles...aren't we jaded? I'm sure you were a newbie at something once...and allowances were made.

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 17:05
I woke up grumpy this morning.....

And what about the other six of them, did you wake them too ? OMG we now have the answer to

arsenal
September 24th, 2017, 18:41
Oh fuck. NIrish's nicked Scottish's bumper book of 1970s jokes. How you two missed out on Opportunity Knocks I shall never know. ROFL

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 18:47
It got even better as I turned over the page but I see my phone has been deciding to only post part of a few of my messages this morning, I'll have to go out and rob a 7/11 or something to get some money for more credit or something .....

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2017, 19:23
..How you two missed out on Opportunity Knocks I shall never know..

We refused to suck Hughie Green's cock - which recent revelations suggest was almost a prerequisite

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2017, 20:32
Speak for yourself - bloody raging I was, the lying fucker - a star he said he's make me and did he - did he fuck as like ! I'm just glad I didn't swallow like he asked now !

arsenal
September 25th, 2017, 19:09
Bump. I like it at the top. Probably annoys Freakybum and Bogsville Mick so it's all good.

Mickp
September 27th, 2017, 10:39
It got even better as I turned over the page but I see my phone has been deciding to only post part of a few of my messages this morning, I'll have to go out and rob a 7/11 or something to get some money for more credit or something .....

Be careful u dont get shot by the IRA... then again most of them were gay they say.
All the money my father donated to them years ago probaly got pissed up in the gay pub