PDA

View Full Version : Joy of joys!

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 18:13
Well, my current Thai Best friend (who you will remember is actually from Laos) has finally heard from my old TBF. And he'll come to meet me in Pattaya when I'm there. Apparently, the lady in the photo he has on Facebook is his cousin, not his wife. I don't think he can read or write in English, which is why I'm using my current TBF, but he certainly spoke English well when we were together.

Anyway, don't have a fixed date yet, but very happy. A Thai happy ending? Is it possible?

latintopxxx
September 21st, 2017, 19:04
Barf....

arsenal
September 21st, 2017, 19:26
Happy endings to almost any encounters are not something The Rabbi is used to so you'll have to forgive his miserablegrumpiness.

scottish-guy
September 21st, 2017, 21:40
What a hurtful thing to say about The Rabbi - yet another illustration of how you are completely unsuited to Mod the board!

The Rabbi is so hurt he sent me a PM - which I reproduce below (obviously I've corrected all the spelling and grammatical errors)

Hath not a Rabbi eyes?
Hath not a Rabbi hands,
organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same
food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases,
heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter
and summer, as a normal sex-tourist is?

If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge?
If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that

He's clearly pissed off so if I were you, I'd watch your back ....or your left tit!

:mail:

arsenal
September 21st, 2017, 22:09
The poem you posted is clearly about a rabbit, not a Rabbi. It's that slapdash nature that obviously rules you out for the position of mod.

sglad
September 21st, 2017, 22:14
...Apparently, the lady in the photo he has on Facebook is his cousin, not his wife...

Even I could have told you that, tsk tsk. :rolleyes:

joe552
September 22nd, 2017, 01:06
And how would you have known that?