PDA

View Full Version : Goooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooorning SGT.

arsenal
September 21st, 2017, 10:15
Good morning oh beautiful ones. Here is this morning's news.
Whitemouse attempted to find Bogsville Mick but Bogsville was scurrying, cockroach like all over the place. Moses has indicated he's looking for a moderator. Scottish immediately ruled himself out knowing he would get zero support while A447 put himself forward, more as a stalking horse than a serious candidate. . Overwhelming support is channeling towards Arsenal and Joe552 has promoted himself, uninvited it must be said to be Arsenal's campaign manager. Freakybum survived an assassination attempt by A447 using the weapon of humour. JFS has invited yet more venom to be posted by labelling a post 'bitchy queens' and the response has been suitably bitchy. MFAS had a dig at former adversary, Catwumpusscat. Gerefan, Neddy and Oliver continue to be unsure whether they find Latin or Bogsville Mick the more repulsive. Latin is still claiming to be a wealthy international businessman who doesn't actually have any money to spend. Marti has joined a thread and described someone as being like Hitler while on another thread also agreeing that we don't need shite on the board.
Those are this morning's headlines.

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 10:54
I've deleted mine, but can I still like your post?

scottish-guy
September 21st, 2017, 14:54
Please don't like his post - surely you realise his head is big enough already

:p

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 16:28
Is it ok if I like yours as well? Just so you don't feel left out.