PDA

View Full Version : Goooooooooood Moooooooooorning SGT.

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 10:01
Good morning my lovelies. Here is today's news. Bogsville Mick has taken his already pointless posts to a new level of mediocrity. Joe555 has purloined the cash from his sister and booked to fly on Falafel Ailines out of Istanbul. The Rabbi has cast doubts on the believability of the story. Freakybum is still prowling around Bangkok hiding from his arch enemy A447. Moses has done a Pontius Pilate and washed his hands of the whole sorry bunch. Whitemouse is currently trawling through decades old posts to chuck at CDMatt. CD Matt is still maintaining his beyond absurd tale of woe and hope against all the odds. JFS is still asking for advice on how to go to Thailand on holiday and punch Thai boys up their arses. Neddy and Gerefan are holding their noses and looking down at all this with a mixture of fascination and disgust. And Arsenal, due to the boards immigration policy, has resigned as Gatekeeper and accepted the job of detached reporter.

bobsaigon2
September 20th, 2017, 10:31
"Moses has done a Pontius Pilate and washed his hands of the whole sorry bunch."

It does look that way. If he were a native speaker of English, perhaps by now he would have sold the board or given it away or paid someone to take it off his hands. Or perhaps he's fine with the way things are going now, as the SGT descends into bitch board status. Lots of activity, lots of posts. Certainly a more lively board than the other two. Perhaps that's what he wants.

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 12:17
"purloined" - what a great word! Sounds so much better than "borrowed", Great post, bob!

Btw, where is Moses from? I must have missed that bit.

Moses
September 20th, 2017, 12:42
Btw, where is Moses from? I must have missed that bit.

Do you know word "Muscovite"?

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 12:44
Only in relation to a city in Russia. Thanks for answering my query, Moses.

Btw bob. "Good Morning Vietnam" is one of my favourite films (though I'm now doubting that was the actual name). Anyway, the movie with Robin Williams. I preferred "Dead Poet's Society", 'cos it had some cute boys in it, and I would have loved to have a teacher like that.

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 12:54
I preferred "Dead Poet's Society", 'cos it had some cute boys in it, and I would have loved to have a teacher like that.The scene I remember from Dead Poets Society is the one where the boys treated the room mate of the guy who just committed suicide as if he had been widowed

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 12:59
I remember watching it and thinking "he's not really going to do it", Great movie, in my opinion. As was "Good Morning Vietnam".

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 17:19
Can someone enlighten me as to why Joe keeps complimenting "Bob" on content which was actually posted by Arsenal?

Unless Arsenal is in actuality named BOB - but that would just be too good to be true.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 17:42
Probaly Arsetroll is Bob wouldnt surprise me.

bobsaigon2
September 20th, 2017, 17:46
Probably Joe was confused since my post appeared just below Arsenal's.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 17:55
Oh poor Arsetroll tut tut f..kn tut !

catawampuscat
September 20th, 2017, 17:55
"Moses has done a Pontius Pilate and washed his hands of the whole sorry bunch."

It does look that way. If he were a native speaker of English, perhaps by now he would have sold the board or given it away or paid someone to take it off his hands. Or perhaps he's fine with the way things are going now, as the SGT descends into bitch board status. Lots of activity, lots of posts. Certainly a more lively board than the other two. Perhaps that's what he wants.

SGT is a bitchboard and turned into a pile of horse manure under Moses leadership.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 17:59
Its the Bitch Cat herself miserable old Cat who hates to see others having fun.

No laughing, no smoking ,no dancing on stage ,not even allowed to throw a ping pong ball when the Cat's around !

a447
September 20th, 2017, 18:00
Probably Joe was confused since my post appeared just below Arsenal's.

His confusion may be a result of a lack of sleep!

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 18:02
SGT is a bitchboard and turned into a pile of horse manure under Moses leadership.

I disagree - although there are currently about 3 or 4 disruptive ID's (mix of posters/fantasists/hydras) to whom I would show the door if it was my decision (which it's obviously not)

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 18:03
Maybe a lack of brain cells !!

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 18:18
Good morning, guys!

What are you up to, Mickp? Wanna go to Sunee later tonight? We could sit at Sky, and start a little game, we both pick one guy, and try to guess a size of a GoodBoys penis, and then we both go check it out, whoever was correct, or closer, will buy drinks.

What do you say?

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 18:19
And please dont critisize Moses he is doing a big job with little thanks.

I know Moses is a big boy and can look after himself but please give him praise sometimes for the work he does for no pay to keep u guys on here

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 18:20
Yes and we can go back to you, arsenal annd Matt making smart arse comments back and forth..wont that be exviting !

Matt isn't even capable of making a smart ass comment, but Scottish can, and Smiles is really good at it, if only he wasn't so angry all the time. I bet it's the boring life in Hua Hin, I would lose my mind there too.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 18:24
I will be in sunee in 15 mins ...MFAS is guarding a gate there

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 18:27
Maybe i should buy this board

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 18:27
15 min? Can not! 1 hour can.

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 18:31
I disagree - although there are currently about 3 or 4 disruptive ID's (mix of posters/fantasists/hydras) to whom I would show the door if it was my decision (which it's obviously not)

I wonder who those 3 or 4 are

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 18:47
Mick the Dick is currently in pole position

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 18:56
Should mouse guy be worried too?