PDA

View Full Version : Forced to service

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 02:02
Have u ever had discriminatin issues when walking with a boy you offed back to your hotel?
I offed a boy recently from boyztown and we were walking back to my room when i decided to drop into a bar which was straight

This is a true story and a warning

I didnt know this was a bikie bar with guys riding harleys etc

The biy i was with was feminine type
The owner introduced himself and asjed if were gay

We said yes and he followed me into the toilets abd at tye urunals i turned around to see 5 guys including the owner

He said syck this saysage u fuckingProvo whore

I was firced to service these guys as they forced me into my knees , i looked around to see the thai boy laying in the sink legs behind his head as one big guy with a beard was ramming his cock into the thai boy hole

They forced me to suck on all 5 guys before pissing on me

Please just be careful when stopping in straight bars with a thai boy this is the 4th timd it has happened to me and the thai boy still demanded 1000 b

jfs
September 20th, 2017, 02:46
From Ping pong balls, to Forced to service...Mickp is on a roll and feeling no pain !!
On first reflection, I'd be tempted to say "I'll have what she's having" ...a memorable line from the movie When Harry Met Sally... but on second thought, maybe not !!

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 03:04
im off to the tourist police to lay a complaint ....I've drank at many a non-gay bars on walking street ..used their toilets...but NOT once have I been molested...

Blueskytoday
September 20th, 2017, 07:17
Could be true,,but a bit much to believe

a447
September 20th, 2017, 09:48

You think so??

neddy3
September 20th, 2017, 09:51
Don't feed the trolls.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 12:24
Don't feed the trolls.

Dont feed yourself boring bitch Noddy or whatever your ridiculous name is !

I was orally raped by 6 farang bikers , i dont care if u believe it or not but it was in a straight bar near Soi 5 off beach road

A few had those tribal tattoos on their arms as they held my head and face fucked me

Maybe they were half my age but they wanted a "daddy" figure obviously to face fuck and called me a slut and whore so who cares if u dont believe me u bitch !! And just to further humilate me they made me put a long blonde wig on too

I was pissed on by them after bring faced fucked , obviously you have bever had a traumatic experience such as this !!!!

And Christian i want to meet you

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2017, 12:40
Has a447 sent you a PM. requesting the bars location?

Smiles
September 20th, 2017, 13:36
Bad Boy Billy's (AKA 'Mickp') opening post is absolutely, without question, 100% not true.

What he does do is sit silently in a dark corner of any bar he visits ... never speaking to any of the boys, and never making an off because he'd rather pick up trash boys off the street hoping to get lucky, for free.
Thats it folks ... it's his one and only (and lonely) modus operandi. There is nothing more other than pretense, mostly on this board. He's been doing this for years ... it's his hobby.

Fascinating anyway, psychologically.

a447
September 20th, 2017, 13:38
Has a447 sent you a PM. requesting the bars location?

Yep.

I'll pass the address on to you later.

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2017, 13:48
Yep.

I'll pass the address on to you later.

Thank you dear! Smiles what is wrong with picķing up trashy street boys as long as you pay them? I l love trashy trade, give them a shower and do the business.

christianpfc
September 20th, 2017, 13:55
I was orally raped by 6 farang bikers...they held my head and face fucked me...and called me a slut and whore...
I know people who would pay for that! Where is the bar?

a447
September 20th, 2017, 14:03
I'll PM you.

Mfas and I are going to drop by tonight.

We'll meet you at the gate in Sunee at 6.

BTW, mfas, any action at the gate the other night? I believe you were guarding it.

neddy3
September 20th, 2017, 14:31
I know people who would pay for that! Where is the bar?

It exists only in the sad demented imagination of BBB/Mickp

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2017, 14:37
I'll PM you.

Mfas and I are going to drop by tonight.

We'll meet you at the gate in Sunee at 6.

BTW, mfas, any action at the gate the other night? I believe you were guarding it.

No action at the gate but plenty of street trash.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 17:46
Mfas thanks for guarding the sunee gate the other night.Appreciated

Yraen
September 20th, 2017, 19:50
Please just be careful when stopping in straight bars with a thai boy this is the 4th timd it has happened to me and the thai boy still demanded 1000 b

Mick, you have to be off your ever-loving skull. You go into a bikie-bar with a sissie-boy in tow ... and it has happened to you 3 times beforehand.
Go see your Doctor - he needs to change your medications.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 19:52
Yes ! And it was the same bar too !

Im not going to let them think they can break me !!!

Manforallseasons
September 20th, 2017, 20:08
Yes ! And it was the same bar too !

Im not going to let them think they can break me !!!

Thats the spirit!

FarangRuMak
September 21st, 2017, 00:32
Have u ever had discriminatin issues when walking with a boy you offed back to your hotel?
I offed a boy recently from boyztown and we were walking back to my room when i decided to drop into a bar which was straight

This is a true story and a warning

I didnt know this was a bikie bar with guys riding harleys etc

The biy i was with was feminine type
The owner introduced himself and asjed if were gay

We said yes and he followed me into the toilets abd at tye urunals i turned around to see 5 guys including the owner

He said syck this saysage u fuckingProvo whore

I was firced to service these guys as they forced me into my knees , i looked around to see the thai boy laying in the sink legs behind his head as one big guy with a beard was ramming his cock into the thai boy hole

They forced me to suck on all 5 guys before pissing on me

The Thai was within his rights to demand his money but did the bikers pay B1000 each or make just one payment to cover the group?
How much did they pay you?
Maybe nothing-the cheap bastards!

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 01:13
Thanks to this bullshit, I not only lose the desire to visit Sunee or Boystown, but I lose the will to live!

I know I can stop reading - but I'm an addict. It fascinates me what people do with their spare time.

Mickp
September 21st, 2017, 01:15
No they didnt pay me anything after they took turns pissing me on me they left me alone but someone threw me a bottle of water i think it was the young Muscled Aussie lad who spunked in my mouth twice, he was quite gentle with me compared to what i think is his father who pratically raped ny mouth after for ing me to wear a long blonde wig

whitemouse
September 21st, 2017, 01:42
Thanks to this bullshit, I not only lose the desire to visit Sunee or Boystown, but I lose the will to live!

This didn't happen at Sunee or Boyztown, so no reason lose the desire to visit.

I was orally raped by 6 farang bikers , i dont care if u believe it or not but it was in a straight bar near Soi 5 off beach road

Notice how people's sexual prefrences vary, I would love this to happen to me, while you lose desire to live.