PDA

View Full Version : Avatar - is it you?

July 14th, 2006, 23:54
My avatar is "me". But there's lots on here that do not use their own pix, and make people think that they are gorgeous falang in Pattaya, are you one of them, answer the poll!

TOQ
July 15th, 2006, 00:32
Of course, cant you tell..

:)

john

Michael
July 15th, 2006, 00:34
My avatar is "me". But there's lots on here that do not use their own pix, and make people think that they are gorgeous falang in Pattaya, are you one of them, answer the poll!

Yawn, yes we know that you fancy yourself.

July 15th, 2006, 01:03
ok i will change mine to me!

Everyone eaten already lol?

July 15th, 2006, 01:55
Never occured to me to have one before. Assuming that its worked this certainly isn't me.

Impulse
July 15th, 2006, 03:12
Cant we see your face White desire?If its just a quarter as nice as your bod what are you hiding? I wonder if Montes avatar is really him,makes me want to stay at his bed and breakfast. :bounce:

jinks
July 15th, 2006, 04:20
I hate those meeeeces to peeeeeces.

July 15th, 2006, 04:22
Cant we see your face White desire?If its just a quarter as nice as your bod what are you hiding? I wonder if Montes avatar is really him,makes me want to stay at his bed and breakfast. :bounce:

The only reason I dont put my face on there is because I don't want to be recognised by the Pattaya crowd - the thought of it! And also the tabloids lol

July 15th, 2006, 04:23

Yawn, yes we know that you fancy yourself.

Of course I do, dont you? yourself I mean!

bucknaway
July 15th, 2006, 04:31
My Avatar is me... Just yesterday I was told by a Thai guy on Gay.com that I am becoming famous.... I think there is something lost in the translation and I did not want to know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

I have always used my own pictures and can remember years back, visiting DC.... When I got to the DuPont Circle area (gay area) many guys who I never met knew my name and my AOL screen name....

July 15th, 2006, 04:41
your avatar is wayyyy too sexy buck!

July 15th, 2006, 06:40
Heck yeah, that's me on the left.

Monty-old
July 15th, 2006, 10:35
I wish it was. I think it is an ex of LMTY.
I dont mind sloppy seconds.

UncleSam
July 15th, 2006, 10:44
"...you could not wish for a more loyal guy."

hehehehe.

July 15th, 2006, 18:21
Not me.
He's my twin. We save money--film, developing, etc.--that way.
He took my road test.
Sometimes we get it on in front of a mirror--
And pretend we are quadruplets.
Sometimes we get it on in front of a three-way-mirror--
And pretend we are orgy of octuplets.
The mirrored ceiling didn't work out. We couldn't tell who was doing whom.

July 15th, 2006, 22:43
after spending a small fortune on botox and with the help of Ready Mix Concrete what you see is what you get..stunning.

mikelele-old
July 16th, 2006, 01:49
yup - it's me.