PDA

View Full Version : Good news

joe552
September 16th, 2017, 18:26
I had emailed my current TBF (Thai Best Friend) the Thai version of my old TBF's name (thanks so much, llz). He's just come back with a picture of the old TBF, I'm absolutely stunned! He even included a photo so it's definitely him. I'm just waiting to get some contact details if I can. Despite my health issues, a January trip looks back on the cards (or on the table, or whatever). Feel great!

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 18:30
Sounds great Joe and congratulations u must be excited ,unfortunately its raining right now and im stuck out here watching over this horrid gate in sunee plaza
Hope to see u in the New Year hopefully not at this gate!

RonanTheBarbarian
September 16th, 2017, 19:52
Glad to hear it Joe!

Hopefully we will be hearing about a touching reunion after your January trip...

joe552
September 16th, 2017, 21:08
Thanks Ronan. I might even get to meet the wife and kids! I'd like to see his parents again, but don't know if that can happen.

joe552
September 16th, 2017, 21:32
Just heard he's married and living in BKK. His wife looks beautiful. My contact is going to get in touch and see if he would be open to meeting. Think it's better that it comes from a Thai (although my friend is from Laos). I'm sure we can turn this into a successful soap opera eventually.

a447
September 16th, 2017, 22:30
We all like a happy ending.

FarangRuMak
September 16th, 2017, 23:06
Fcuk.
You beat all of us to that one.
LOL.

joe552
September 17th, 2017, 01:05
Typical a447, always bring it back to sex. Well, let's be honest here - he's Thai, so nothing can be ruled out. Of course, my motives are purely fraternal.

joe552
September 17th, 2017, 02:11
Just for the sake of clarity - I have no sexual designs on this guy. During our trip in Sisaket with his family, he made it clear he wasn't really comfortable having sex with me, and was straight. Obviously I was disappointed, but I still wanted to spend time with him. What I would hope for now is to meet for a drink or dinner (with or without his wife). Might involve a couple of nights in Bangkok, but I'll put up with that. Go on, admit it - you're all gripped by this and can't wait to see how it turns out!

a447
September 17th, 2017, 09:01
Well, I'm certainly interested in what happens, sex or no sex!

We've had so much fiction on this board lately, a real-life story would be very welcome.

joe552
September 18th, 2017, 01:28
Glad you don't think I'm making this stuff up. Really, I don't have that good an imagination. My current TBF has contacted him and we're awaiting a reply. You'll be the first to know if he responds.

a447
September 18th, 2017, 09:21
This scenario - meeting up with a now married old flame - is fascinating.

I remember being dumbfounded when one of the first guys I'd ever offed - his name was Jack, and he was still on stage a couple of years ago - from soi twilight took me to see his "sister" who worked at MBK. On the way to see her he led me through the toy department, as his "sister" had just had a baby and he wanted to buy the kid a toy.

We turned up to meet her with him carrying a huge teddy bear almost as big as he was. No prizes for guessing who paid for it!

Meeting her was excruciatingly embarrassing for me, but obviously not for her. Here I was, having sex on a regular basis with her husband, and she never batted an eyelid! Surely she was aware of what we were doing in bed - it is not as though we were just sleeping. We were sucking each other off every night. But in spite of that, she was super friendly and treated me like a member of the family, albeit one with a credit card.

Over the years I've been introduced to brothers and sisters of boys I was having sex with and again, they all just took it in their stride. Not a problem.

I'm also reminded of the wives of the guys who worked at the old Krazy Dragon. Many of them would sit outside, holding babies and waiting to see if their partners had found a fuck for the night.

"You take my husband tonight?"

Incredible. I'll never understand the logic behind it - there's more to it than the money aspect - but I think it's a great attitude to have.

So Joe, I hope the guy and his family are equally welcoming, should you get the chance to meet them.

And I'd love to know what emotions you went through when you first approached them.

Smiles
September 18th, 2017, 10:04
Incredible. I'll never understand the logic behind it - there's more to it than the money aspect - but I think it's a great attitude to have.

It's simple. For the most part Thais think of sex as 'fun' ... nothing to get upset about, nothing to hide, something to laugh about after, with friends. They think the westerners who often get all emotional about sex and can often think there is 'love' involved, are quite ting tong.
There are exceptions ..... :D

a447
September 18th, 2017, 10:18
Well, I get that. But that way of thinking is not exclusive to Thais, I would imagine.

And it goes further than that because it involves the partners. And it also involves gay sex. It is not as though the husband is having it off with another woman. There is no apparent sense of shame, nor jealousy. Or so it would seem.

Perhaps it is a Buddhist thing.

Having said that, I'm now also reminded of a Norwegian girl I was speaking to outside X-boys in Pattaya. As per usual, I mentiobed the encounter in a trip report. Her boyfriend was a horse-hung Issan boy (is there any other type?) who fucked a guy in the show. She also didn't have a problem with that. Mind you, the situation isn't quite the same, as he didn't cum and so was available to service her later! And boy, didn't she just love that big cock!

bobsaigon2
September 18th, 2017, 11:05
Maybe the Thai wife sitting outside Krazy Dragon would be a less accepting if the customer who offed her husband was a young attractive foreign woman, who might, in the mind of the Thai wife, arrange for the husband to immigrate to Europe, leaving Thai wife and child behind with no means of support.

arsenal
September 18th, 2017, 11:11
Smiles wrote.
"It's simple. For the most part Thais think of sex as 'fun' ... nothing to get upset about, nothing to hide, something to laugh about after, with friends. They think the westerners who often get all emotional about sex and can often think there is 'love' involved, are quite ting tong.
There are exceptions ..... "

The exceptions are virtualy every gay man, At least that was the case until some of them started getting married and collecting children. Dispicable behaviour if you ask me.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 19:16
..naturally its all to do with cash...and please dont give me this Buddhist love pray whatever nonsense...just because the Buddhists dont publicly condemn this sort of behaviour does not mean its accepted and condoned.
HISO/middle class Thai society can be just as homophobic as Putin...they just dont scream it from the roof tops. Dont be so brash as to assume that all of Thailand is the same as sunnee plaza. The whores (male/female/in between) we have so much fun playing with are the lowest of the low..willing to do just about anything for cash...I should know...I've done just about any combination...I've had quite a few sessions with gay and straight friends in Thailand and straights seem to have a fascination with the real gorgeous lady boys...and the stuff they get up to with them is homoerotic to say the least as in (1) when did straights get into having their arses licked...and (2) what perverted straight lad decided to line up a male and female on all fours and we all got to fuck em blind folded to guess is it was a M or F we were doing?? Cost 5K each but then there were 5 of us ...lots of beer and whisky was involved.

joe552
September 18th, 2017, 20:22
latintop, I don't share your sexual tastes, but whatever floats your boat. I'm very vanilla when it comes to sex. My choice, and you make yours. Doesn't effect me, so why should I care what you get up to. I'm sure I enjoy my time in Thailand as much as you do, just doing different things.

I got some bad news, which is the bank won't lend me the full cost of my holiday. I have an outside chance of borrowing from my sister, but right now it's not looking good. I was really hoping to be there for my birthday on 9th January (I'll be 26 you know!).

I don't suppose one of those crowdfunding sites would welcome a sex tourist looking for cash?

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 20:28
joe..the point I was making is that its all about cash...nothing else..and Im a little tired of people dragging Buddhism into it...so silly
As for your cash problem...have u tried hustling on grindr?? u got orifices..use them.
Or u could try cleaning houses naked...apparently there is a market for that...

whitemouse
September 18th, 2017, 20:40
Not sure if meeting an old love interest is a good idea at all. Isn't it like opening an old wound?
Meeting him is one thing, but meeting him together with his wife would be soulcrushing for me.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 21:13
...and I would imagine that if he agreed to meet up as an ex MB (i assume he's no longer in the biz) he would most probably be expecting a nice gift or something of that nature...not u showing up all poor.

arsenal
September 18th, 2017, 21:33
Joe wrote. (post no.5)
" I'm sure we can turn this into a successful soap opera eventually."

Well having re-read the whole thing I think you're there Joe.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 21:39
...to be perfectly frank i think this was a bit of a set up...u had no intention of travelling...and for heavens sake...a bank loan??? Thats your excuse.

joe552
September 18th, 2017, 21:58
Yes, latintop, a bank loan . I've been unemployed since 2008 when I lost my job as a hotel manager. I became a full time carer for my mother who developed dementia and cared for her for seven years. The government provided a Respite Care Grant of €1700 every June, which paid for my trips to Thailand. When my mother went into a nursing home 2 years ago, I no longer received that payment.

Not all of us on the board are successful business people. Some of us struggle to afford a trip once a year. If you can fly into Thailand whenever you want, good for you. I can't.

arsenal
September 18th, 2017, 22:09
Try these Joe.

http://www.jobs.ie/hotel-manager-jobs

http://www.irishjobs.ie/Hotel-Manager-Jobs

joe552
September 18th, 2017, 22:46
I've just spoken to my sister, and she has agreed to lend me the bulk of the money I need. So if I can get the flights right; I should be in Pattaya for my birthday. Or maybe with the old flame and his missus in Bangkok. Slightly happy here!

newalaan2
September 18th, 2017, 23:30
...to be perfectly frank i think this was a bit of a set up...u had no intention of travelling...and for heavens sake...a bank loan??? Thats your excuse.
And....to be perfectly frank YOU questioning anyone about a 'set-up' is laughable. You've spent your whole time here 'setting up' exaggerated and embellished scenarios just to get a 'reaction' from the outraged members here who fall for the cynically constructed style of language you use to 'set up' that response. Who the the fuck do you think you are anyway? An arrogant airhead by the sound of it, not everyone has the same income levels. Joe is one of the genuine guys here and has always said making the trip to Thailand is sometimes a challenge.

It would be easy to challenge YOUR 'apparent' affluence given the amount of 'cost cutting' activities you readily admit to, as well as the financially-assisted corporate travel which enables you to visit the holiday destinations on the money of others...i.e. not yours, where most of us pay ourselves to get to. But you'd only probably 'get off' on it.

Manforallseasons
September 19th, 2017, 00:14
Latin, I stopped reading your posts long ago when it became obvious that you are full of shit....If you want be a good troll know when to keep your mouth shut!

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 00:36
Not sure if meeting an old love interest is a good idea at all. Isn't it like opening an old wound?
Meeting him is one thing, but meeting him together with his wife would be soulcrushing for me.
My long term friend in Thailand (now 26) is married.
He visits me, we go for drinks, he borrows small amounts, his wife knows my voice and I know hers cos she calls me occasionally to ask to a speak to him but really to check that he's with me and not with his 'Gig' again.
But I could never meet her face to face.
I did things to him that she will never be able to do.
I know that I simply could not help exposing a fleeting triumphant smirk.
She's a very nice lady but like all women she knows the score.
Amazing Thailand.

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 01:03
Latin, I stopped reading your posts long ago when it became obvious that you are full of shit....If you want be a good troll know when to keep your mouth shut!
I'm the same.
I never read his stuff.
I mean on the 18th alone he posted at least 6 pretty distasteful replies which included messages like;
sitting on a certain farangs face,
calling a farang "a bitch",
having the full Monty including penetrative with a massage boy for B1000all-in,
advising that the cold shoulder is the best method to sort out a BF's attitude,
Finding pleasure in seeing his Arab "conquests" sitting with their friends near Sunnee,
Explaining that he "goes native" and shouts loudly at pushy money boys.
And that's only one session of replies.

joe552
September 19th, 2017, 08:05
Thanks for the supportive messages. I still haven't heard from the 'old flame' so that might not happen, but I'll certainly be seeing the guy I spent my last 2 holidays with. so that's good.

As for latintop's comments - they wash over me - why should I care what he thinks?

I'll let you know when the flight is booked (maybe as soon as today, Tuesday).

christianpfc
September 19th, 2017, 11:21
It's simple. For the most part Thais think of sex as 'fun' ... nothing to get upset about, nothing to hide, something to laugh about after, with friends. They think the westerners who often get all emotional about sex and can often think there is 'love' involved, are quite ting tong.
There are exceptions ..... :D
My experiences are rather different. I see sex as fun, but my partners get emotional: miss you, love you, do you have boyfriend? I know even a few who believe in "no sex before marriage".

My long term friend in Thailand (now 26) is married.
He visits me, we go for drinks, he borrows small amounts, his wife knows my voice and I know hers cos she calls me occasionally to ask to a speak to him but really to check that he's with me and not with his 'Gig' again.
My underline. Does he pay the money back?

Smiles
September 19th, 2017, 11:54
My experiences are rather different. I see sex as fun, but my partners get emotional: miss you, love you, do you have boyfriend? I know even a few who believe in "no sex before marriage"
That's just fake news Christian. :( In reality, they just don't get it when you say " ... I see sex as fun ... " probably because you are too critical and obsessed by their underwear choices, or you could not abide their attitude towards their 'monthly budgeting' issues ~~ all this discussed DURING sex!
A Fun Guy indeed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
PS ... the phrase is 'Bottom Line' not 'Under Line' (to wit: "My bottom line. Does he pay the money back?"

neddy3
September 19th, 2017, 13:16
But christian meant that he underlined a section of farangrumak's post.

frequent
September 19th, 2017, 13:23
I mean on the 18th alone he posted at least 6 pretty distasteful replies which included messages like;
sitting on a certain farangs face,
calling a farang "a bitch",
having the full Monty including penetrative with a massage boy for B1000all-in,
advising that the cold shoulder is the best method to sort out a BF's attitude,
Finding pleasure in seeing his Arab "conquests" sitting with their friends near Sunnee,
Explaining that he "goes native" and shouts loudly at pushy money boys.
And that's only one session of replies.Outrageous. Disgusting. I showed my maiden aunt and she was horrified - pursed her lips and everything

Smiles
September 19th, 2017, 13:27
Hmmm maybe.
I like my interpretation better. ("Bottom" also has a minor sexual connotation as well, which is right up the membership's alley, so to speak).

neddy3
September 19th, 2017, 14:54
Our poster seeking a fisting bottom certainly wants to be right up someone's alley.��

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 15:14
My experiences are rather different. I see sex as fun, but my partners get emotional: miss you, love you, do you have boyfriend? I know even a few who believe in "no sex before marriage".

My underline. Does he pay the money back?
No.

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 15:28
Outrageous. Disgusting. I showed my maiden aunt and she was horrified - pursed her lips and everything
I'm simply (like MFAS) proving that I don't read his posts.
And I'll prove it again if I have to.

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 16:05
Hmmm maybe.
I like my interpretation better. ("Bottom" also has a minor sexual connotation as well, which is right up the membership's alley, so to speak).
Speaking from experience, the bottom line is that before marriage they do but after they don't.

joe552
September 19th, 2017, 21:51
Ok, so finally the flight is booked (remember when that was the subject of this thread). Sorry latintop, but I am actually travelling! I went with Turkish Airlines which were a lot cheaper for my dates than the mid-East carriers (sorry SG, the lounge at Dubai will have to wait till I start collecting my small private pension in 3 years) I paid less than €600 which I think is the cheapest I've ever paid. The online reviews I've read are fairly positive, though they do mention problems at Istanbul airport. But we'll see. So I'll arrive in Pattaya mid afternoon of my birthday. So happy right now.

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 03:21
mfas & farunmak...i really dont care if u dont value my posts ...and if u r offended by them then I suggest u take up reading childrens stories although I fear u may find some of them...like the 3 little pigs... a bit challenging ...after all the wolf is trying to eat them.
joe552...I've never come across someone as indecisive as u portray yourself in your posts...and if u have been unemployed since 2008 then u simply havent been trying hard enough to get a job...I suspect the unemployment benefit was pretty comfortable.
However am glad u finally made a decision...Turkish airlines is a pretty good one and the instambul airport is great..easy to navigate and as safe as u can get as due to their political issues their is heightened security...bonus is all those lovely armed guards patrolling.
If I've come across a bit harsh its because I cant stand people who play the helpless card expecting the rest of the working tax paying village to drop everything and come to their aid.

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 07:46
latintop, as I've mentioned before, I took care of my mother for 7 years before she went into a nursing home. I wasn't "unemployed", The allowance I got from the government included an annual Respite Care Grant - which paid for my holidays to Thailand. I presume you have parents? I hope you're never in the position of having to care for them - it ain't no fun/ Now that I don't get that Care grant anymore, I have to borrow money for my holiday. Surely I'm not alone in that?

Anyway, why does my holiday exercise you so much?

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 09:26
Latin is incoherent eschewing as he does the use of capitals, grammar, syntax and punctuation. I think the point he's making is that as it's over two years ago that your mother went into a care home why haven't you got yourself a job. The agencies I posted had loads and loads of jobs, more jobs than people to fill them. Of course this is a personal question and I wouldn't normally ask. However you decided to bare your soul here so my questions are within keeping.

a447
September 20th, 2017, 09:34
Joe, you could always follow Latin's example and take a short course in fiction writing. That could lead to a well-paid job.

Despite possessing a vivid imagination - an obvious prerequisite - Latin hasn't found employment because he has yet to master English spelling and grammar, as arsenal has just pointed out.

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 12:40
Ok, I'll take the bait. I'll be 62 in January - the day I arrive in Thailand. Not many employers are willing to employ someone of that age, let alone someone who hasn't worked for 9 years.I started to suffer from depression when my mother went into the nursing home, which became worse when she died in January this year. I finally plucked up the courage to talk to my doctor about it, and I'm taking medication which seems to help. Do you think that because I'm unemployed, I shouldn't have a holiday? It's all borrowed money, which will be paid back.

A tale of woe or just reality for many guys my age? Quite frankly, I shouldn't care what you guys think of me. But at least I've always been honest in my posts. If you're not interested, or find me a bit pathetic, just move on.

christianpfc
September 20th, 2017, 14:04
Thanks for sharing your situation, personal and financial. It's a welcome change from all these mid-twenties millionaires on the forum.

It's all borrowed money, which will be paid back.
How?

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 14:12
How, christian? With great difficulty! It will come out of my unemployment benefit of €193 a week. Less red wine, I fear.

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 16:55
im speechless....

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 16:58
Thank fuck

FarangRuMak
September 20th, 2017, 18:48
Looks like I'll have to brush up on my ironing ..sorry..my irony.

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 19:18
Turkish Airlines gives everyone a menu in. Economy, I felt so special!

And they give you a Chopard baggy, so everyone can feel like a Millionair.
Who can guess what's in a baggy?

joe552
October 8th, 2017, 00:15
Well, for the one or two who might be interested, I've just spoken to Old Flame No. 1 on Facebook. He's been married 2 years, no kids and lives in Sri Racha. He'd like to come to Pattaya to see me (without the wife) so I'm hoping we can arrange that for my birthday. So a happy ending (of a sort) in prospect.

Manforallseasons
October 8th, 2017, 06:23
Good luck Joe!

joe552
October 8th, 2017, 09:53
Thanks MFAS, I'll probably need it. I suspect that current friend is not too keen on this at all - maybe he feels threatened? Ah, he'll relax when he gets his new trainers.

FarangRuMak
October 8th, 2017, 12:17
Dim the lights.
March in with a lighted candle atop the trainer box and play some background music.
I suggest:
"Old Flames can't hold a Candle to you.
No one lights up my life like you do...."
You know the one I mean.

frequent
October 8th, 2017, 12:25
Who can guess what's in a baggy?Condoms and lube?