PDA

View Full Version : Sunee becoming pedestrian friendly

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 18:25
I for one am glad that Sunee has the moveable gates at certain times to keep out the motorbikes, unfortunately there is a certain culture of young guys who refuse to acknowledge that it is a pedestrian friendly area and drive thru the pedestrian gap in the gate!!!!

Many has been written on the forums about this and nearly being hit by these young guys

After a near miss the other night even witnesses by Arsenal i have decided that someone should guard those gates and everyone should do their community bit as i have.

Recently i was joined by barowners and boys alike in watching over the gates

Please join me and lets once again be a loving community

Manforallseasons
September 16th, 2017, 18:30
[QUOTE=Mickp;222450]I for one am glad that Sunee has the moveable gates at certain times to keep out the motorbikes, unfortunately there is a certain culture of young guys who refuse to acknowledge that it is a pedestrian friendly area and drive thru the pedestrian gap in the gate!!!!

Many has been written on the forums about this and nearly being hit by these young guys

After a near miss the other night even witnesses by Arsenal i have decided that someone should guard those gates and everyone should do their community bit as i have.

Recently i was joined by barowners and boys alike in watching over the gates

Please join me and lets once again be a loving community

https://youtu.be/cPN3Fv2aJhE

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 18:41
Thanks MFAS for your support,Lucky i brought my old prison officer uniform with me so its become handy standing at this gate.
Im even wearing the dark sunglasses whch makes it hard to see at night

i will try to posts some more pics especially of the new big black boots im wearing standing here in this bloody rain at least we are all making a difference
Im glad i have the "boys" on call above to help me out

FarangRuMak
September 16th, 2017, 18:55
Well done Mick.
You have good back up there in
Corsican french as per the photo.
If the Arabs get too troublesome put on those Jewish ringlets again.
That will sort them out.
Thank you for making our community safer.

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 19:06
Well done Mick.
You have good back up there in
Corsican french as per the photo.
If the Arabs get too troublesome put on those Jewish ringlets again.
That will sort them out.
Thank you for making our community safer.

Thanks FRM , cant believe you remember that far back when i was a Jewish Rabbi patrolling Sunee plaza, must be ...what... at least 10 years ago ???

FarangRuMak
September 16th, 2017, 23:16
It was before T.D.T.M.D.
ie The Day The Monty Died.
He would be proud of you,
where ever he is now.

Manforallseasons
September 17th, 2017, 01:06
Thanks FRM , cant believe you remember that far back when i was a Jewish Rabbi patrolling Sunee plaza, must be ...what... at least 10 years ago ???

One of L.M.T.U.'s many usernames was "The Rabbi".

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 03:42
One of L.M.T.U.'s many usernames was "The Rabbi".

He was a great bloke, I last saw him in January 2013 and he was having some back pain, 3 months later in April he had passed away. Good guy and fun to be with on a night out in Sunee always made me laugh:lol:

Time has passed so quickly though RIP John

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 03:46
LMTU was tons of fun, always enjoyed his posts.
03.43 now, did you just get home, Mickp? I just got in. Love Pattaya at night

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 03:58
Yes just got back from that bloody gate in Sunee, thankfully not many trying to get through with their motorbikes!

And thanks to many for joining me there tonight especially the old guy with one leg who called the young middle Eastern guy a "f...g Wombat" after he persisted in driving through the gap in the fence, who knows maybe it was the old Lonely Wombat himself ?
But thanks to all who turned up,much appreciated guys!

I must say despite the rain Sunee was a little busier tonight and hopefully as the year goes by it will get busier for the struggling bar owners and boys!:)

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 04:20
These younger Arab guys on superbikes are huge turn on, they way they sit on superbike, with their skinny asses in the air, almost asking to be ravaged!
(Fuck, I'm turning into Latintop)

After seeing Arabs racing up and down soi Yensabai, going to Sunee becomes such a let down. I wonder what Arab guy on a bike woukd do if somebody would quickly pintched his ass cheek, as he rides by? Mind you, i dont have any health insurance until April.

What you up to tomorrow, Mikep? I'm thinking of going to Bkk for few days

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 04:22
one of the many guys helping out at the gate !!!5365

whitemouse
September 17th, 2017, 04:30
Oh, I seen that guy at Sky, opposite GoodBoys, really nice friendly guy!
He played music at Sky, and a song by Joe Dassin, French singer, my moms favorite. I told him I know this song, it's Joe Dassin, and he smiled.

Mickp, xan i come and guard the gate too? Was raining earlier today, so I pussied out. Will you be at the gate tomorrow too, Mickp?

FarangRuMak
September 17th, 2017, 08:49
Tours, Lepanto, Sunnee.
The old struggle continues.
Great to be part of history in the making.

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 13:07
Oh, I seen that guy at Sky, opposite GoodBoys, really nice friendly guy!
He played music at Sky, and a song by Joe Dassin, French singer, my moms favorite. I told him I know this song, it's Joe Dassin, and he smiled.

Mickp, xan i come and guard the gate too? Was raining earlier today, so I pussied out. Will you be at the gate tomorrow too, Mickp?

No i wont be up there tonight,but thanks for volunteering but we have a full house on both gates with even Gaybutton guarding the Northside gate.

I heading over to Koh Chang islands tommorrow u should do something different too

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 16:50
I had plans for tonight but it looks like im heading back to the Gate

Someone has called in sick , stop by guys if you can and if no one is on the gate(s)please stand there at least 15 minutes , if everyone done there bit like this then we can all work together to keep out thise horrible motorbike riders

I heard " man of all seasons" might be seen down by the gate tonight so dont forget to say hello and thanks to him for doing his bit.

And please if you see anyone doing their 15 minutes standing at the Gate please thank them

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 19:24
whitemouse...do tell me that u do have grindr..and that u have logged on and come across quite a few arab boys very willing to hook up as long as you can host and your place is not close to sunee in case their friends see them. I've even had the pleasure of walking down the soi and seen two of my arab bottom boy conquests sitting together amongst a larger group watching soccer...naturally I gave no hint of recognition and they did likewise.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 20:05
Great to see MFAS out there tonight !

FarangRuMak
September 20th, 2017, 21:46
I want to do my bit too.
How much is the Work Permit and where do I get it?
Thanks for managing all this for us.

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 22:07
Great to see MFAS out there tonight !

Mickp, I'm at the gate, and you are not here. Gate is abandoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUcFAspL5WE

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 22:16
Oh dear. I can see Bogsville Mick crapping himself all the way back to the shantytown. Shouldn't laugh but.....

a447
September 20th, 2017, 22:45
No Mickp, but if you look carefully you can just make out mfas in the background. He's the guy slumped over in the bar, next to an empty bottle of Sangsom.

The dirty bugger abandoned his post and slipped away unnoticed, leaving the gate unguarded.

Kick him hard like a soi dog, whitemouse. Show no mercy!

whitemouse
September 20th, 2017, 23:09
Too late, I left Sunee already.
Had a glass of pineapple juice at Sky Bar (55 baht) and tried to gather neccessary courage to walk to Good Boys.
7 guys outside Good Boys, all shirtless and every one good looking. In the end I pussied out and didn't go.
All Mickp's fault! Had we met, we would have gone to Good Boys for sure.

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 23:45
I was there earlier but i just had dinner at the beutiful Sky Gallery in Jomtien
Such a Beutiful restaurant

I may be heading back to Sunee later but i would rather mix with the upper class in biyztown than be seen with the lower class in Sunee

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 23:49
Too late, I left Sunee already.
Had a glass of pineapple juice at Sky Bar (55 baht) and tried to gather neccessary courage to walk to Good Boys.
7 guys outside Good Boys, all shirtless and every one good looking. In the end I pussied out and didn't go.
All Mickp's fault! Had we met, we would have gone to Good Boys for sure.

Every time i walk into that bloody Sky Bar the owner is pestering me for a drink !
Had to tell him to shove off recently

whitemouse
September 21st, 2017, 00:13
Every time i walk into that bloody Sky Bar the owner is pestering me for a drink !
Had to tell him to shove off recently

You sure? Sky owner is a friendly French guy, always super nice.
He wasn't there tonight, 3 Thai guys were at the bar, and one of the guys brought 2 cookies to my table, free, very tasty. I felt bad ordering only 1 juice and leaving quickly. There were only 2 other customers at Sky.

Are you going to drop by that biker bar, where they took advantage of you the other night, Mickp? Can I watch?

francois
September 21st, 2017, 00:45
You sure? Sky owner is a friendly French guy, always super nice.

He, the owner of Sky, is Corsican .

Mickp
September 21st, 2017, 01:09
Yes just went there apparently Alain is sick said his BF

Yiu should of dropped into opposite Good Boys , saw boys showing their wares inside, there was a few farang in there so i didnt go in but saw cocks being shown.

Walked past the old Corner Bar was busy with old Belgian? Drunken Guys singing in their own language so kept going and the boys glued to their phones , all the other bars closed or closing.

You can count about 5 bars open in the whole of Sunee nowadays .

whitemouse
September 21st, 2017, 01:22
He, the owner of Sky, is Corsican .

Assumed he is French because he often plays Dalida and French artists that era. Tonight too, Joe Dassin's 'Et si tu n'existais pas', and Edit Piaf

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 01:22
You walked past a bar where the guys were showing their cocks? Why?

Mickp
September 21st, 2017, 01:24
You walked past a bar where the guys were showing their cocks? Why?

Im quite a cultured man and have Class dear unlike some of the lower class who write on these boards

whitemouse
September 21st, 2017, 01:27
Yes just went there apparently Alain is sick said his BF

Yep, Thai guy pointed to his belly and said boss sick tonight, and then pointed upstairs.

So you were there, Mickp, we always miss each other. It's so romantic, feels like we are Romeo and Juliet.

whitemouse
September 21st, 2017, 01:29
Im quite a cultured man and have Class dear unlike some of the lower class who write on these boards

Of course you are a classy guy, Mickp, Joe552 is just jealous.

Mickp
September 21st, 2017, 01:36
I thought you would of been one of those guys in goodboys playing around

Tommorrow night Mouse i will meet you at Sky Bar .

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 01:40
I thought you would of been one of those guys in goodboys playing around

Tommorrow night Mouse i will meet you at Sky Bar .

Oh I wish I could be there for that!

Mickp
September 21st, 2017, 01:41
Oh you 'd be a laugh a minute Joe ,:rolleyes:

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 01:59
Oh absolutely. But I don't think I could walk past a bar where the guys have their cocks out, without having a little nip!