PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien Complex

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 10:38
Ventured into the Jomtien complex last night much busier than the dying Sunee Plaza

Most bars were at least 50% capacity witha large clientele of Jomtien expats

Bars I have never heard of , at home bar, your bar,etc whilst some of the originals still remain QM Bar

Nearly every business is a gay bar or massage shop so this area is the new Gay Walking street

A bar I went into last night the boy couldnt speak Thai because a lot are Cambodians

A lot of massage bars , 500 baht off fee

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 10:43

BOY69
September 16th, 2017, 15:16
I am angry at myself that I missed this area and stick to Boyz Town (Ghost town is probably better to describe it on my last visit on July) , Are the Cambodians boys fun to be with ?Are they attractive? freindly?

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 17:20
Yes the Cambodian boys are more dark skinned than Thais but I find them a little too touchy and feely or pushy i should say
Trying to talk my pigeon thai to one last night he told me better to talk english as he cant speak thai either.

A lot of great bars in the Complex

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 17:51

Timelord
September 17th, 2017, 02:06
Mickp

I hope your right as I'll be there next week but looking at your picture, it does not look "at least 50% capacity" I count only 5 customers and 12 boys.

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 04:04
Mickp

I hope your right as I'll be there next week but looking at your picture, it does not look "at least 50% capacity" I count only 5 customers and 12 boys.

The pic is a little misleading thats just outside one bar you have the rest of the Complex / soi too!
Lovely Scottish funny guy Zac runs the Home Bar there so do pop in he will make you welcome.

extronaut
September 17th, 2017, 12:07
A bar I went into last night the boy couldnt speak Thai because a lot are Cambodians

Why is that, can I ask?

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 12:26
Why is that, can I ask?

They come from Cambodia so i guess their language is Khmer?

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 13:00

Agate Boutique Hotel in the Jomtien Complex just up from the Zing Resort and Spa

For some reason the Zing Resort doesnt rate as well as the Agate on Tripadvisor even though its half the price

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 13:16

One of my favourite cheap restaurants the Antz , had a mushroom soup and 3 buttered bread rolls all for 100 baht

Smiles
September 17th, 2017, 13:44

One of my favourite cheap restaurants the Antz , had a mushroom soup and 3 buttered bread rolls all for 100 baht
Rumour has it that you've put on another 20 or 30 kilos since your last visit. Buttered bread rolls (and any unfortunate Thai Guy), head for the hills.

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 13:58
Rumour has it that you've put on another 20 or 30 kilos since your last visit. Buttered bread rolls (and any unfortunate Thai Guy), head for the hills.

Yes!!! Your absolutely right :D

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 14:07

What a lovely guy! Zac who is from Scotland runs the Home Bar in the Jomtien Complex, I was in shock when he shouted me a free beer !

Smiles
September 17th, 2017, 14:14
Undoubtedly felt sorry for you.
So ... you've apparently put up a photo of someone without his consent. Didn't you?
May I then have your permission to put a photo of you which I have ... about 30 kilos ago?

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 14:20
Undoubtedly felt sorry for you.

Must of been when i needed 2 chairs to sit my big fat bum on

Zac doesnt mind where i posted it he was a lovely lovely guy and wants everyone to pop in @ Home Bar Jomtien Complex

I have always been fascinated by bars that have a theme or Artwork inside

Here's a pic from inside the Home Bar apparently the puctures are of Zac the owner when he was younger!

Manforallseasons
September 17th, 2017, 15:04
I believe that in the near future Jomtien Complex will be the last place standing for gay venues in Pattaya.

extronaut
September 17th, 2017, 15:26
I believe that in the near future Jomtien Complex will be the last place standing for gay venues in Pattaya.

You make it sound like the party's nearly over.

I haven't even got there yet.

Manforallseasons
September 17th, 2017, 16:27
You make it sound like the party's nearly over.

I haven't even got there yet.

Don't worry you are only 10-15 years past it's prime better to see the end than nothing at all.

neddy3
September 17th, 2017, 16:28
Manforallseasons is forever negative, posting about the demise of anything and everything.

Ignore. Things might be contracting, but there is still life about.

Manforallseasons
September 17th, 2017, 16:33
Manforallseasons is forever negative, posting about the demise of anything and everything.

Ignore. Things might be contracting, but there is still life about.

"Contracting"...you think? LOL

FarangRuMak
September 17th, 2017, 16:37
I think with MFAS is a matter of he who expects little is seldom disappointed.

a447
September 17th, 2017, 17:16

That's what happens when the dream turns into a nightmare.

Mickp
September 17th, 2017, 17:49
That's what happens when the dream turns into a nightmare.

Oh dont be a bitch a447, MFAS cant see your post anyway to reply because he's standing on that bloody Sunee gate doing his bloody bit to help out the community.

Now this threads about the Jomtien complex darl

extronaut
September 19th, 2017, 12:28
If they're shipping in Cambodians because there's not enough locals to fill the bar, what reason is there go to Pattaya? Why not skip the middleman, and go straight to the supplier?

neddy3
September 19th, 2017, 13:09
Speculation is that there is little remaining in the supply destination, as much of the willing supply has been exported.

scottish-guy
September 19th, 2017, 14:27
....he who expects little is seldom disappointed...

I dunno about that - I always have the lowest of expectations of this forum yet I'm occasionally still disappointed

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 15:48
Keep your hopes up re expectations.
"Occasionally " might yet become "permanently ".

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 03:51
..oh what a sad bunch...guess where u lot are concerned the glass is always half empty....loosers attract loosers..theres that stench about them..mixture of old sweat , piss stained underwear and cheap after shave ...

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 04:15
..oh what a sad bunch...guess where u lot are concerned the glass is always half empty....loosers attract loosers..theres that stench about them..mixture of old sweat , piss stained underwear and cheap after shave ...I do so agree. But it's inevitable if they're loose there would be a stench about them. Incontinence pads might help.

However I suspect that our fearless quality auditor was trying to say "losers attract losers" rather than "loosers attract loosers"

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 05:34
Makes you wonder why all these international companies he claims to be involved with would be happy to employ and expense an complete ignoramus who can't even spell

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 09:20
Well. I'm certainly not one to kick a mangy dog when he's down. But, considering the limitations of their food (no pork, no shellfish, no meat and dairy together) it's unlikely any food company would look to someone based in Israel to do their quality auditing.

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 17:03
..spell???...i never claimed to be an english language phd graduate......and say...sorry write what u like...but I manage to get to lotsa places at someone elses cost...and I get to stay in pretty nice places ...at someone elses cost...and I get to ride lotsa nice arse...of various colours...and ethnicities...at my cost....life is good and I intend to fuck my way through it until my system gives up...no regrets...

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 17:12
..spell???...i never claimed to be an english language phd graduate......

I don't think we're expecting PhD standard - but currently a 7th grader would put your grammar, spelling and composition skills to shame.

Do they not have adult education classes in Israel where you could brush up ?

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 17:49
I knew a guy actually he was my butcher and he was half scottish and half jewish

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 18:04
I was waiting for the punchline.....

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 19:31
....me too....

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 20:36
How about.

He made the best salami but used to wince every time he cut the end off.

latintopxxx
September 21st, 2017, 08:36
funny...