PDA

View Full Version : Ping pong balls

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 08:24
Winner boys Go Go have introduced ping pong balls and what a craic havin there with the boys
You ll luv it

200 baht brightly orange 10 balls and not about what there saying on the other bosrd will ya the boys are loving it and thinks it just majic

dab69
September 16th, 2017, 22:08
won't they have to oil them up before they insert them?

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 22:26
won't they have to oil them up before they insert them?

Not sure if your serious... but they dont insert them... u throw them on the stage and watch the boys scramble to get them... they receve 10 baht per ball and the bar gets 10 baht.

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2017, 22:38
...and yet u all complain when I throw cash on the ground because i love watching the freshly fucked MB scramble to pick it up...

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 17:48
Last night i wS ga g fucked by theboys in stage fucking my big ass one by ine i felt like a dirty whore as they raped me with their teen cocks
Thr owner raped my moutbh anx cLldx me a fucking whore slut

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 17:50
I eas rteated luke a whore on stage S they fucked me one by one ramming fucking before cunming in my ass dripping iut and shoving ping ping balls up my ass

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 17:52
The owner is paul the ping pong man and he loves shoving ping pongs in your bums aaaaahhhhhhhh

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 17:52
They made me suck cick cock cock all night calling me a dirty slut

scottish-guy
September 19th, 2017, 17:55
....and then you suddenly woke up and realised it was all a wet dream?

neddy3
September 19th, 2017, 19:11
Don't feed the trolls.

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 19:26
My bum is full of ping pong balls shoved up it

FarangRuMak
September 19th, 2017, 20:30
My bum is full of ping pong balls shoved up it
Many will find this reply offensive.
"Up it" offends all the rules governing nouns, pronouns and prepositions and even adverbs. I know people like James Joyce and you can do this sort of thing but for the ordinary punter it goes over our heads.

Mickp
September 19th, 2017, 20:56
Who the F k is James Joyce?

joe552
September 19th, 2017, 22:04
Obviously a cultured person, Mickp. Personally, I find your posts offensive. I think you should lay off the booze if you want to post.

newalaan2
September 20th, 2017, 01:13
the ping pong man and he loves shoving ping pongs in your bums aaaaahhhhhhhh

Well I hope you're still in Pattaya when I get there next week, Winner is a place I always visit and while I would never buy a container of balls to throw for the boys, I would be perfectly happy to buy a container's worth and offer a couple hundred baht to the first boy who manages to stuff the complete contents into your big fat gob to get you to shut-the-fuck-up with your nonsensical drivel for five fucking minutes....if he can work out which end is which.

an acceptable way to feed this particular troll?

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 02:24
Obviously a cultured person, Mickp. Personally, I find your posts offensive. I think you should lay off the booze if you want to post.

Then put me on ignore !

Cultured ,? whats the culture of your culture? Oh to be sure to be sure
You obviously meant another word

At least i fly business or first class not a 600 Euros bloody flightwith 5 stops

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 03:40

There is another poster on this board with similar dramas in life... seems hes gone quiet though?
Your another hydra on this board

What scares the shit out of me is there could be really like one guy with something like 7 hydra names with different dramas going on in their life , scary stuff

No one really thinks this joe guy is real do they? Lol

Then again the scariest shit would be to buy this board and then nituce all the posters are coming from one IP, fuck that would knock the socks of you!

Imagine that , one guy or girl doung say 8 board names !

Moses
September 20th, 2017, 03:46
Then again the scariest shit would be to buy this board and then nituce all the posters are coming from one IP, fuck that would knock the socks of you

more scared is: to buy board and then to find what it is you (I mean yourself) walking in the night and posting all post when sleep :)

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 04:09
reference this whole ping pong saga..i do recall when the sex shows were at their height this being done on stage..lad would strut onto the stage and would shoot them across the stage out of his arse..aim was amazing...this was in the days when they would also blow darts through a pipe out of their arse too and pop balloons...had a dart hit my leg once...had nightmares about contracting HIV.

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 04:20
What scares the shit out of me is there could be really like one guy with something like 7 hydra names with different dramas going on in their life , scary stuffPerhaps you've missed out on the subtleties of The A447 All Singing All Dancing Hydra Conspiracy Theory? It's very simple really. If two posters post within seconds of each other, or two posters come to the same conclusion within a short period of time, they're a hydra. That's how, with absolute confidence you can be sure that a447 and I are a hydra. It's obvious, innit!

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 05:30
Bizarrely, I also had a dart fired out a blowpipe inserted up a boy's arse fly out and hit me on the leg!

I must be the Rabbi

What a fucking thought

:stop_mini:

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 07:01
"What scares the shit out of me is there could be really like one guy with something like 7 hydra names with different dramas going on in their life , scary stuff

No one really thinks this joe guy is real do they? Lol

Then again the scariest shit would be to buy this board and then nituce all the posters are coming from one IP, fuck that would knock the socks of you!

Imagine that , one guy or girl doung say 8 board names"

Your opinion of me matters to the extent that I'm responding to your comments. For a man from Derry, you have a strange Aussie turn of phrase. Sorry I can't afford to fly business class, but that's the reality for many of us. What pleasure do you get from posting all this shit? I'm flying to Thailand in Economy - how awful! I'd rather spend my money in Pattaya on booze and boys.

a447
September 20th, 2017, 09:43
Perhaps you've missed out on the subtleties of The A447 All Singing All Dancing Hydra Conspiracy Theory? It's very simple really. If two posters post within seconds of each other, or two posters come to the same conclusion within a short period of time, they're a hydra. That's how, with absolute confidence you can be sure that a447 and I are a hydra. It's obvious, innit!

Nice to see frequent posting in support of surfcrest.

A "bully" and an "asshole" recently wrote:

You must be thrilled, considering it came from the guy who twice last year tried to destroy your board in Thailand.

Frequent wrote:

The worst thing that might happen is that access to SGT would be blocked from inside Thailand

P.S. Thanks, frequent, for giving me the chance to repost these comments. They were hidden away in an obscure forum but now they are in the main forum.

Doh!

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 12:51
Nice to see frequent posting in support of surfcrest.When you have fantasists like a447 in the membership every post is a source of entertainment. Usually clowns know what they are, but not a447 who is so unaware that for many of us he is a standing joke that he doesn't understand why someone might mention him - as a standing joke - in 60 consecutive posts. For the record I don't think there was much to choose between Neal and Surfcrest as Forum owners and I thought I'd made that point more than once. I also don't believe in conspiracy theories

Frequent (posting as frequent rather than his hydra, a447)

a447
September 20th, 2017, 13:58
Let me see if I've understood this.

Your post above (#20) was not supporting surfcrest by suggesting he only had one handle on the boards and that I'd got it wrong.

And the "likes" you've been handing out to surfcrest are no indication that you support the contents of his posts.

Right.

Got it!

As for those 60 posts, could that be yet another example of you demonstrating the "weak mind" in the Socrates post you so stupidly chose for your signature, by any chance?

No? O.k. I must have got it wrong.

Lol

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 14:24
And the "likes" you've been handing out to surfcrest are no indication that you support the contents of his posts. Right. Got it!Actually no, you haven't. I've known for a long, long time that irony is something completely beyond your comprehension, so I often "Like" posts knowing that you will be confused. It's a deliberate policy. Clearly I'm right there :dirol_mini:
No? O.k. I must have got it wrong.There has to be a first time you're right, and this is it. After all, you claim that people shouldn't believe a word I say, I'm just helping your cause. Think of it as an act of charity towards the less fortunate

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 14:27
I'm struggling to see a point in this discussion. I know I can skip it but it fascinates me (boring life I lead). What exactly is your problem with the board a447? I've been critisised on here before, but just take it as part of the rough and tumble of the Board.

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 14:38
I'm struggling to see a point in this discussion. I know I can skip it but it fascinates me (boring life I lead). What exactly is your problem with the board a447? I've been critisised on here before, but just take it as part of the rough and tumble of the Board.It's very simple, Joe. a447 wants to get me banned, and Surfcrest wouldn't be bullied that far; neither will Moses. In fact a447 attacked Surfcrest personally on that and a number of related issues, only to find his own membership suspended for a month. Schadenfreude!? I almost died laughing

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 14:41
Freakybum wrote.
" I almost died laughing"

So close. Keep trying A447.

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2017, 14:45
...For the record I don't think there was much to choose between Neal and Surfcrest as Forum owners...

:D

frequent
September 20th, 2017, 15:10
So close. Keep trying A447.I'm surprised to see you encouraging a447 to lose his membership twice, particularly remembering Lady Bracknell's dictum

arsenal
September 20th, 2017, 15:23
Lady Bracknell'e dictum!
Bogsville Mick will no doubt claim he was sexually abused with that and jfs will probably want to punch it.

a447
September 20th, 2017, 16:20
I'm struggling to see a point in this discussion. I know I can skip it but it fascinates me (boring life I lead). What exactly is your problem with the board a447? I've been critisised on here before, but just take it as part of the rough and tumble of the Board.

No problem with the board, Joe.

Just "part of the rough and tumble" as you say.

You've been away a while so may have missed out what's been happening.

Last year frequent got pissed off with the board and so decided to sabotage it in Thailand - basically have it banned. He did this by posting links to websites highly critical of a Thai VIP. When it failed, he did it again.

Admin got onto the posts in time and luckily they were removed. That explains Moses' recent warning to him:

Warning: It isn't just a sentence, it is moderation note - last note before your ban. Reminder: as per forum's rules you can't discuss this note on forum, and if you will do - it will be last what you will write on this forum. Thank you for your attention.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18809-A-cryptic-thread-that-could-potentially-be-in-violation-of-Thailand-s-lese-majeste-laws/page2

I see you've been a member almost as long as me. I've enjoyed participating in the board, as I'm sure you, and many others, have. And the last thing I want is to have the board taken down in Thailand. When travelling I rely on information updates posted here.

You may also have missed out on that crazy month when frequent went bananas and flooded the board with posts directed at me. It was totally demented behaviour and would be scary in real life. His behaviour was akin to one of those jilted lovers who can't let go; they constantly send text messages, park outside their ex-partners house, follow them to work, etc,. You know the type. Creepy!

You should understand what I'm saying, as you expressed similar feelings in a post just a couple of hours ago in the Pedant thread :

I don't understand what your beef with me is about. But I'm getting tired of it.

Tiring. That's all.

All part of the fun, you could say.

FarangRuMak
September 20th, 2017, 19:02
Then put me on ignore !

Cultured ,? whats the culture of your culture? Oh to be sure to be sure
You obviously meant another word

At least i fly business or first class not a 600 Euros bloody flightwith 5 stops
Culture is as culture does.
You don't do a bad stream of unconiousness yourself when all's said and done.

joe552
September 20th, 2017, 19:26
This is becoming a joke at this stage. I've no idea what any of you are like in real life, but this bitchfest is fascinating.

Moses
September 20th, 2017, 19:30
Is it still about ping-pong?

Moses
September 20th, 2017, 19:31
but this bitchfest is fascinating.

kids got new toy, wait a little bit...

Mickp
September 20th, 2017, 19:55
Is it still about ping-pong?

I would like to let everyone know i love the ping pong balls and the feeling they give when im walking with them between my bum cheeks

FarangRuMak
September 20th, 2017, 22:25
Lady Bracknell'e dictum!
Bogsville Mick will no doubt claim he was sexually abused with that and jfs will probably want to punch it.

He (M) was found in a laundry Bag near the Nurses'Station.

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 02:05
"A laundry bag?"

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 02:21
Actually, it was a handbag. Can't you hear Dame Edith Evans deliver that line?

FarangRuMak
September 21st, 2017, 02:47
No, in this case it was a a Laundry Bag methinks.
Not careless but deliberate.
And behind the Nurses'Station.
Not the Cloakroom in Victoria Station.

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 03:53
I'll have to check, but I think i'm right on this one.

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 04:05
Sorry I don't know how to post video on here. But it was definitely a handbag.

FarangRuMak
September 21st, 2017, 06:19
This is the Chinese Whispers effect.
I've digressed into the possible post-natal abandonment of a particular poster here.
No connection whatSOever to Mr Wilde.
It seems pretty telling when the subject has to ask who is Jimmy Joyce another great Dublin scribe.
Let's move on.

marti
September 21st, 2017, 09:01
...and yet u all complain when I throw cash on the ground because i love watching the freshly fucked MB scramble to pick it up...

Would you mind stating your age?

joe552
September 21st, 2017, 16:36
14, I think.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 11:34
I am told Winner boys now has a big bucket of 50 balls for 1000 baht plus a free drink !

Or a small bucket 10 balls 250 b5422

joe552
September 22nd, 2017, 12:12
Was the laundry bag not Paddington Bear?

vnman
September 23rd, 2017, 18:44
Would you mind stating your age?

Regardless of the phraseology, it's an interesting point in my opinion. What is the difference between money and ping pong balls? I don't think that any of the boys care much about our western morals and are happy to dive for bills.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 19:18
I wish I knew how to post video, but I don't. I just listened to Edith Evans and John Gielgud doing the 'handbag' scene from The Importance of Being Earnest. It was a handbag, found at Victoria Station. I haven't tracked down where Paddington was found, but think maybe the clue is in the name?

whitemouse
September 23rd, 2017, 19:30
I wish I knew how to post video, but I don't. I just listened to Edith Evans and John Gielgud doing the 'handbag' scene

That one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4aHrRocA3E

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 19:53
Eh no, not quite!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNVy5nfbcQ

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 19:54
Did I just learn how to post a video?

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 20:03
whitemouse, if you are living in Thailand, why the fuck are you on here all the time, and not out enjoying life in the Land of Smiles? (Sorry, Smiles, that's not about you!)

scottish-guy
September 23rd, 2017, 20:59
Really Joe - do you not think Smiles' ego is big enough without you naming Thailand after him?

:D

whitemouse
September 23rd, 2017, 21:33
whitemouse, if you are living in Thailand, why the fuck are you on here all the time, and not out enjoying life in the Land of Smiles? (Sorry, Smiles, that's not about you!)

Interesting!
What makes you think I don't enjoy my life in Thailand?
As for posting at SGT, I like this board, I'm not even registered at GayThailand and GayButton. You post way more than I, and I don't question you, it wouldn't even occur to me, because it's your business, not mine.

Christian PFC keeps a detailed diary, his post are very well written, and his entries must take lot of time, And he is not native English speaker, nor am I. It takes him extra effort to it in English. Do you question him Why the fuck this and that?

Joe552, since I need to justify why I post here, I got up at 6pm, walked quickly through drizzle to Starbucks at Central, when I posted was on my 3rd cup of Americano with extra shot.

It's now 9pm, and it has been raining for 3 hours straight. I was reading news at SB, watched favorite Youtube car channel. Posting here took 2 minutes. But that is not my whole day, hopefully you realize that. I'm out of my home the moment I wake up, and get back in only to sleep, usually after 3am.

I hope this answers your concerns.

:)

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 22:54
I apologise - I have clearly offended you - sorry.

phoenixabode
September 24th, 2017, 00:37
A very fond thank you to the Gentlemen on this board for making me aware of "The Importance of Being Earnest!" You must excuse my ignorance for I am not that well acquainted by the works of Oscar Wilde. Such a character flaw would indeed make me a most unsuitable suitor according to Lady Bracknell's criteria.

The result of all this will be a new reaction to any mention of handbags! My thanks again for enriching my knowledge of English Literature. Cheers and I bid you all a very nice time.

FarangRuMak
September 24th, 2017, 02:45
I have to say that I admire people like Christianpfc, Whitemouse, Moses and maybe others who communicate very well in a language not their first. Very often better that some native speakers whose names I won't mention.

frequent
September 24th, 2017, 07:33
Really Joe - do you not think Smiles' ego is big enough without you naming Thailand after him?

:DI'd like to correct the impression, offered to me by last night's money boy, that Apple have deliberately named the iPhone X after {fill in name here} X