PDA

View Full Version : Sunee of late

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 15:47
Sunee plaza is pratically fooked

Only a few bars open and in darkness
Amazingly some boys still want big money for short time with some places wanting 500b off so i told them to fook off

One good go go is Winner with drinks starting at 75 b off fee 400 b
Ping ping balls can be thrown at the boys now so i have started throwing them 10 balls at 200 baht

The waiter originally said 250 b I said dont fooking give me that mmate !
Do i look like a fooking pommy coont ? Do i look like that stupid pommy coont Arsenal ass?

To sum it up i think the gay business is fooking dying out
Most of the boys are 25 years plus with even some old thai pensioners

arsenal
September 14th, 2017, 16:07
There's a 24 hour 'pharmacy' down in the Russian quarter if you need to replenish.

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 16:30
One thing I love doing during these low seasons is to see how far I can get the lowest price .... love having my cock sucked by a desperate boy I snared from one of the usually grindr apps for 400b

Admit there not easy to get and usually some ugly ladyboy turns up for the 10 minute suck before swallowing my load for the extra 100 baht I offered

At least no one is flying a union jack arsetroll??

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 16:52
Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee? Plan to stand at that gap in the gate outside Goodboys make sure our english poof friends have showered and look for some hot arse at the same time

neddy3
September 14th, 2017, 16:55
Don't feed the troll.

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 17:01
I wonder who thought of the idea of ping ping balls in Winner :cool:

Maybe it was mop head?

Oliver
September 14th, 2017, 17:40
If you want, ping-pong, go to Patpong. The uses put to the balls there are a little more imaginative. I'm told.

bkkguy
September 14th, 2017, 19:31
or if you are really into it you can join 483 fellow "pongers" every Saturday in Bangkok (https://www.meetup.com/Bangkok-Table-Tennis-Meetup/)

bkkguy

whitemouse
September 14th, 2017, 20:19
Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee? Plan to stand at that gap in the gate outside Goodboys.

Sup MickP, are you going to be around Sunee Fri night? I may walk by Good Boys, and pintch your fat ass

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 21:21
Yes we can meet there and if your goodlooking you can do more than pinch those fat ass cheeks!

I will probably be at Winner boys now the owner has taken up my idea of ping pong throwing, cant wait till he implements my new suggestion of whipping these sex toy boys they're to be used for all our enjoyment

whitemouse
September 14th, 2017, 21:57
Trying to decide whether to stay in Bangkok for a week or so after landing on Fri, or jet to Pattaya.
Is the dark skinned, savage looking guy still working at Good Boys? The one with permanent semi hard, fat penis? Looks like Mowgli.

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 04:52
Having been to Winner boys go go I can attest the ping pong balls r popular as ever but I see the boring miserable old coonts on another forum whinging & complaining its degrading the boys who make a extra quid by it.
No mention of the degrading acts they rent the boys to service their smelly old dicks

They are so miserable with their lives they just dont like to see anything change

Thank the lord another 10 years most of these smelly old whingers will be gone

frequent
September 15th, 2017, 09:41
Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee? Plan to stand at that gap in the gate outside Goodboys make sure our english poof friends have showered and look for some hot arse at the same timeYou could kill two birds with one rocket-propelled grenade launcher and fuck the hot arses off your english poof friends

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2017, 09:51
so much love and affection...

whitemouse
September 15th, 2017, 20:32
Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee?

53478pm and I set my Early Warning Radar on the corner of Yensabay, at Sunee entrence. Eating a kebab that I bought from Egyptian guy (his Thai wife since he wasn't there) on 2nd Rd/ South Rd baht bus stop. Best kebab in Pattaya, they make their own spicy chily sause and their own garlic sause. So tasty, and goid way to lose weight, since there not much carbs, it's mostly chicken.

Where are you Mickp?

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 22:37
Im still standing at this fooking gate in sunee plaza waiting for Arsetroll to show up !

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 22:45
:dirol_mini:

whitemouse
September 15th, 2017, 23:20
Im still standing at this fooking gate in sunee plaza waiting for Arsetroll to show up !

What's your beef with Arsenal, you seem very upset with Arsenal. Did he break your heart, and dumped you for a younger man?

I'm at Ambience terrace now, it's quiet here except horrendous noise from Cafe Royal, some woman is screaching to I Will Survive, it is physically painful.

francois
September 15th, 2017, 23:24
So many Bad Boy Billy admirers here. You don't know what you are missing whitemouse.