PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Barracks Floors

jpr42
September 13th, 2017, 11:16
Has anyone stayed on these floors? I have booked 2 weeks in one room and have not a clear idea of what the rooms are like. I assume that they are small, but clean. I love showering with other guys, but is there any privacy for bathroom requirements? Not wanting to take a dump without some privacy. Taking a communal pee and shaving, etc is no problem, nor hooking up and leaving my door open is not a problem either--unless that would be a risk of theft of clothing cause valuables will all be in the safe. Any advice? And is this a good place to play? What exactly can one expect? Are my fantasies simply running wild and am I having a better time now thinking about it than when I arrive at Babylon in November?

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2017, 15:43
I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along.

Each to his own I guess.

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 16:49
Do you have to bring bodily functions into every post Scottish? It's becoming creepy.

frequent
September 13th, 2017, 17:12
I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along.Heavens, what a sheltered life you lead. I'm fairly certain Babylon does have a sling room and all that, but almost every sauna in the West I've ever been in has had rooms with open doors or guys in slings waiting for - as you so tastefully put it - any old hobbledehoy who comes along to fuck them up the poop chute

Dalewood
September 13th, 2017, 18:12
Never been to the Parliament House in Orlando, eh? On a more serious note, that is the place that did not get shot up by that nutcase.

latintopxxx
September 13th, 2017, 21:02
....relax perverts and creeps...barracks rooms are really nice spacious rooms with 2 single (actually more like single and a bit more) beds. Bathrooms are communal with open showers...so lovely o scope out the talent...and various sexual activities do take place at all times of the day but usually late in the evening. Some prefer to hook them in the shower and reel them into the room. Late in the evening/earlu hours of the morning communal sex cn take place...where randier guests leave their door open so all can observe and or join in.
Back to the bathrooms...toilets are in individual stalls...sorry scotty boy...your fantasy of laying down in some trough and being the rciever is not possible. Wash basins are out in the open...so brushing of teeth and shaving is done out in public.
And sotty boy...never fear...even if U left YOUR door open no one would dare venture in...that humpback of notre dame look...accompanied by your stench would ensure that.

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2017, 21:22
Do you have to bring bodily functions into every post Scottish? It's becoming creepy.

There are a limited number of orifices on the male body into which one may insert one's penis. The poop chute is one of those and if you find that creepy then maybe you need to re-assess your sexuality?

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 21:35
I find your desire to bring it into every post creepy. And I'm not alone in that.

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2017, 22:25
Every post?

Can we have some evidence-based statistics please instead of what Frequent would call "assertions"?

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 23:12
I'm sure you're right. I must have imagined it.

christianpfc
September 14th, 2017, 09:37
Has anyone stayed on these floors? I have booked 2 weeks in one room and have not a clear idea of what the rooms are like.
Order of events? Maybe ask first, then book a room or not based on replies.

arsenal
September 14th, 2017, 10:29
I'm sorry, have I understood this correctly? That these rooms don't have private bathrooms but share communal ones! Yuk. I mean FUCKETY YUK. I wouldn't stay there for free.

frequent
September 14th, 2017, 11:17
I wouldn't stay there for free.We must be grateful for small mercies

arsenal
September 14th, 2017, 14:45
Freakybum wrote.
"We must be grateful for small mercies"

And we must accept small minds.

a447
September 14th, 2017, 15:09
Freakybum wrote.
"We must be grateful for small mercies"

And we must accept small minds.

I guess you mean this small, weak mind:

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people" - Socrates

arsenal
September 14th, 2017, 15:26
That's the one, the very one.

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2017, 10:02
arsetroll..i can understand your reluctance..what with the adult diaper and all..

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 10:17
I think Latrin and Bogsville Mick should get together for a soapy rubdown.

Smiles
September 15th, 2017, 10:39
"...even if U left YOUR door open no one would dare venture in...that humpback of Notre Dame look ..."
I 've really got to start up those Yuk Yuk Awards again, after many years.
At this point in time I thought CndMatt was the only note of comic relief here (i.e. the Blind Thing, the Khon Kaen Thing, the Dog Thing, the Chiang Mai Thing, The Vientiane Thing, the Leo Thing, the Work Visa Thing), but now that LatinPoxx has apparently given up unacceptable sex and has started posting a Different Kind of comedy, mostly haunting Scottish, I'm all in.

frequent
September 15th, 2017, 12:33
arsetroll..i can understand your reluctance..what with the adult diaper and all..I suppose I shouldn't have mentioned the "small" mercies. I understand he's very self-conscious on matters of ... you know ... size

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 12:44
:unknw_mini:

marti
September 15th, 2017, 16:42
I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along..

Have you ever been to Thailand?

Smiles
September 15th, 2017, 16:55
Have you ever been to Thailand?
Marti, you jerk off you! Haven't seen you slithering around for many a moon. Now I KNOW I'll start up the Yuk Yuk Awards again: you've always been excellent cannon fodder.

CambodiaVisitor
October 6th, 2017, 03:33
I have stayed there. The barracks rooms are nice, roomy and fun! Each floor has shared bathrooms with private toilet stalls and shared showers. You can close the curtain on your shower or have someone join you. I paid the equivalent of 45 US dollars per night and I got free hot breakfast and free sauna entry for each night there. The place is fun! I had boys coming over from Grindr and boys from the sauna downstairs come to my room. Would I go again? HELL YES! It's a great place to stay. Each room has a safe, air conditioning and the usual amenities. Well worth my money.

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2017, 04:08
..for some strange reason there seem to be a group here that fear shared bathroom facilities...to me its brilliant..reminds me of my university days...

jpr42
October 7th, 2017, 07:39
Thanks for all of the responses.....I'm really looking forward to my stay. I did email Babylon for further information and received no information from them. So I have booked 2 days earlier at the Pullman G hotel and have hired a guide/companion to show me around the area and accompany me at dinner, plus the nightly gay ritual my first night in town. If all goes well, I may hire him for additional guidance. He will show me the Silom area plus go to Bablyon Hotel and confirm everything the day before I move in. Having owned a gay bar in NYC and a gay club in West Hollywood, I sort of know the bar/club/sex scene and while I'm not all that interested in it, I am intrigued by Bangkok's nightly rituals......and I must confess, I do have a weakness for smooth and beautiful Asian boys/men.....I mean, what's not to love!!

Khor tose
October 8th, 2017, 09:30
Thanks for all of the responses.....I'm really looking forward to my stay. I did email Babylon for further information and received no information from them. So I have booked 2 days earlier at the Pullman G hotel and have hired a guide/companion ...and I must confess, I do have a weakness for smooth and beautiful Asian boys/men.....I mean, what's not to love!!

You can have a great time here. Hiring a guide (if reliable) shows a healthy degree of caution. Things are different here, but most travelers have more problems with their hearts, then with crime. Some fall way to hard for the wrong cuties. So enjoy yourself, fall in love over and over again, but remember to keep the head on your shoulders mostly in charge and you will be fine. There is a whole lot to love with these Asian Boys, but these boys do this for a living, and often your goal and theirs may be different. Nevertheless, if this crazy country wasn't such great fun it would not be as nearly overan by tourist as it is. Good luck.

latintopxxx
October 8th, 2017, 14:32
...a guide..really?? R U so lazy or stupid that you cant figure this out by yourself.

jpr42
October 10th, 2017, 09:32
That's right....both lazy and stupid....and rich!

arsenal
October 10th, 2017, 09:41
Shared bathrooms, hiring guides....this sounds more like an economy coaching holiday with Saga than a Thai Trip Fuck, Food and Fun Fest.

latintopxxx
October 10th, 2017, 13:30
...some people just cant be helped...like couldnt organise a fuck in dream boys bkk...

CambodiaVisitor
October 27th, 2017, 11:19
Something just struck me about the Babylon Barracks Hotel tower...the elevator ONLY goes from Floor 1 to the 6th Floor, so if you have problems with taking the stairs then make sure you get a room on the 6th floor. It's also the floor that has the breakfast room. Once you check in you can request something on the 6th floor...or at least get a 5th floor room so that you don't have to do much stair climbing when you are there.