PDA

View Full Version : Bits and Bob's.

arsenal
September 9th, 2017, 03:59
So, a few things that may or may not interest you. The police are out every night doing their breath tests and I understand the fine is 10000 baht if you're over the limit. I was tested 4 times by the same officer. On the fifth occasion he just waved me on with a cheery "Oh, it's you."

September is low low season but I'm not entirely sure why. The weather was fine with little rain and there were boys a plenty to entertain the discerning sex tourist.

BBB has a new and rather discomforting pricing policy with regards to offs. Show boys are 800 but the others are charged more or less depending.on how popular the boy is. So it's impossible to know how much each boy will cost in off fees.

Preecha Seafood remains a standard bearer for fresh Thai seafood served in a beautiful location. The red Thai curry with shrimp and crispy swamp cabbage are worth the journey.

Cuisine au Buerre was rather hit and miss with the rosti potatoes being oily and gooey. Best western dish was the pork fillet in 'chefs" sauce at Le Petite Planete. The pork was seriously good quality and cooked to a nice pink.

Nice Boys still leads the way if straight boys are your thing. Nudity everywhere and as the evening wears on the fun gets a little more riotous. Most of the go go bars in Boyztown had few or no customers.

Five fucking Arabs moved the barrier along Soi Krazy Dragon and rode through on their motorbikes nearly hitting some guy and being told to fuck off by a couple of farangs.

The tunnel is open and as of yet no one has drowned.

FarangRuMak
September 9th, 2017, 16:27
Bits and Bobs.
A post like this every week is all the Forum needs
Thanks
The Thais are great imitators especially when it comes to faux French cuisine.
Example in Le Petite Planet they have a deadman's grip the original style as set out by the RIP French owner.
They know it works but they're not sure why.
Likewise in the Ritz/John's in Jomtien serving English Cuisine -if that's not an oxymoronic (OxO moronic?) way to describe English fare.
The only fault I find with the Arabs is their crazy motor biking. There's an owner on the Crazy Dragon Soi who speaks French and what he says to them sounds pretty unspeakable to me going by their response....vous avez une chien pour ta mere..and other complimentary things like that.
Where would we be without Nice Boys?
The mamassan's sister has the massage shop opposite the side door of Tuk Com near Cuisine du Burre and she's a Nice lady too.

arsenal
September 9th, 2017, 19:56
I rarely have any interest in cabaret shows finding them painfully dull. However one set did catch my eye, one performed in Castro. A riff on the Titanic/My heart will go on scene. A huge fat trannie stood in a tin bath miming while some poor bloke from the audience stood behind her with an oar pretending to row. Passers by stopped to watch and at the end the audience clapped with delight. A bit more humour like that and you can turn fun into sales. Get a reputation for making your audience laugh and get them involved and you'll soon be full.

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2017, 21:15
Sounds awfully like the Titanic skit in Throb/Copa almost 20yrs ago

Yawn

arsenal
September 9th, 2017, 21:35
Don't go there then Scottish. Simple.

neddy3
September 10th, 2017, 12:45
Bits and Bobs.

The mamassan's sister has the massage shop opposite the side door of Tuk Com near Cuisine du Burre and she's a Nice lady too.

This was correct. But she sold it some months ago.

Manforallseasons
September 10th, 2017, 14:23
She is a distant relative of Beer...still there with the "boys" in those silly outfits..check out the manly boy who is growing tits...Lol

arsenal
September 10th, 2017, 20:20
I don't like the scowling 'fun' hating fat little mamasan who works there. He simply cannot get why I give out lots of 20 baht notes to the boys but none to him. The more 'fun' going on the more he scowls. Fucking miserable twat.

scottish-guy
September 10th, 2017, 20:40
...check out the...boy who is growing tits...Lol

Maybe he's just trying to find some physical feature most of the elderly punters can relate to?

FarangRuMak
September 11th, 2017, 01:06
She is a distant relative of Beer...still there with the "boys" in those silly outfits..check out the manly boy who is growing tits...Lol
Does this mean that the Massage Shop is not sold or that it is and the former lady owner is still working there?
I think the "manly boy" sitting there "growing tits" is an hilarious image.
I've gonna see this for myself before they're fully grown. LOL.

FarangRuMak
September 11th, 2017, 01:17
I don't like the scowling 'fun' hating fat little mamasan who works there. He simply cannot get why I give out lots of 20 baht notes to the boys but none to him. The more 'fun' going on the more he scowls. Fucking miserable twat.

Are you talking about Nice Boys?
Most bars have at least one like that.
I think they're often way over the hill ex-go-go boys who miss the big money.
There were 2 transvestite ogres probably from Dracula country who hovered inside the door of old Screw Boys in Bangkok.
They were the Worst of Worst, the Mothers of all nastimamassamism.

scottish-guy
September 11th, 2017, 13:44
..There were 2 transvestite ogres probably from Dracula country who hovered inside the door of old Screw Boys in Bangkok.
They were the Worst of Worst, the Mothers of all nastimamassamism.

OMFG I remember those and what a co-incidence that my m8 and I called them "Dracula's Daughters" also!

Both were hideous and whenever you opened a bottle they'd be right there supervising it, drinking half the bottle between them, and every 2 minutes digging you in the ribs with their elbows and shouting "HAPPY HAPPY EVERYBODY HAPPY!

I'm sure I have a photo somewhere.

:D

FarangRuMak
September 11th, 2017, 15:20
A photo!
Was it lady MacBeth said "there goes my fit again!"

scottish-guy
September 11th, 2017, 17:41
No, it was MacBeth himself - Act 3 Scene 4

:p

"Then comes my fit again.
I had else been perfect,
Whole as the marble, founded as the rock,
As broad and general as the casing air.
But now I am cabined, cribbed, confined, bound in
To saucy doubts and fears..."

In other words "Fucking hell, you let one of the cunts escape? Now I'm shite-ing myself"

FarangRuMak
September 11th, 2017, 20:26
Thanks for the reminder.
It's been 40 years and my brain is palsy stricken.
They were straight out of MacBeth though they were only a pair.
Scottish-guy "How now, you secret, black and midnight hags?"
Witches "A deed without a name;.... we're wont to drink half your ale"

Mickp
September 12th, 2017, 17:27
Five fucking Arabs moved the barrier along Soi Krazy Dragon and rode through on their motorbikes nearly hitting some guy and being told to fuck off by a couple of farangs.

There was only 3 and they went thru the gap in the fence that u walked through pommy and i only noticed one old cunt farang shouting as they hit his chair now suck me dick

arsenal
September 12th, 2017, 17:57
Perhaps a different ocassion. Just a thought. Maybe llay off the turps for a while.
🤕

Mickp
September 13th, 2017, 09:35
Hows that stupid flag going?
Pity it didnt help the 2 fuckwit soldiers who strayed into our territory back in 1988 lol oh the look on their faces !!Lol

Run rabbit run

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 09:44
The link below shows what MickP is referring to. Isn't he a charmer. A genuine psycho if you ask me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVvKkqHoH8

Of course. The Union Jack still flies proudly over Stormont as well as the rest of Northern Ireland being as it is a very welcome part of The UK. Old Paisley (RIP) really stitched you guys up, right.

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2017, 15:39
If there is not a forum rule against promoting/glorifying terrorism, there certainly ought to be - and Mick the Dick's post should have no place on this forum.

Having said that - I know fanning the flames is Arsenal's specialty but commenting on ignorance with even more ignorance really doesn't help

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 16:47
A clear condemnation from Scottish would have been welcome without the need to offer a "however."

frequent
September 13th, 2017, 16:50
If there is not a forum rule against promoting/glorifying terrorism, there certainly ought to be - and Mick the Dick's post should have no place on this forum.Now now Scotty, a Scots Nationalist like you should know all too well - think Highland Clearances and other episodes in Scotland's history - one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter (Rob Roy for example). Mick is clearly a supporter of those gallant freedom fighters/unmitigated terrorists the IRA who were, you'll recall, lavishly supported by Irish Americans with guns and cash right up until 7/11* forced Bush to clamp down to retain the support of his pal Tony (Blair)

* yes all you pedants (a word I learned from that other Irishman, Joe) I know the Americans like to call it 9/11 but I prefer Patsy and Eddy's version

Dalewood
September 13th, 2017, 18:23
Now now Scotty, a Scots Nationalist like you should know all too well - think Highland Clearances and other episodes in Scotland's history - one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter (Rob Roy for example). Mick is clearly a supporter of those gallant freedom fighters/unmitigated terrorists the IRA who were, you'll recall, lavishly supported by Irish Americans with guns and cash right up until 7/11* forced Bush to clamp down to retain the support of his pal Tony (Blair)

* yes all you pedants (a word I learned from that other Irishman, Joe) I know the Americans like to call it 9/11 but I prefer Patsy and Eddy's version

7/11???

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2017, 21:07
A clear condemnation from Scottish would have been welcome without the need to offer a "however."

The reason for the "however" was that in your haste to sing Rule Britannia to Mick's post you seem to have overlooked the fact that the DUP grew out of Unionist terrorism, Paisley (whom you appear to be bigging up) was a despicable, horrible, twisted and bitter individual and terrorist sympathiser and that there is currently at least one convicted terrorist within the DUP propping up the British Govt.

Now if you had just stuck to condemning Mick's post instead of indulging in waving the Butcher's Apron for no good reason, I might not have felt obliged to respond

arsenal
September 13th, 2017, 21:26
Scottish. MickP is a dim witted simpleton who binges on something or other and is as easy to prod and poke as a fattening goose in a pen while seemingly confused as to where he comes from. You however...........should know better.

frequent
September 14th, 2017, 03:53
... a dim witted simpleton who binges on something or other and is as easy to prod and poke as a fattening goose in a pen while seemingly confused ...Looked in a mirror recently?

FarangRuMak
September 14th, 2017, 06:21
The link below shows what MickP is referring to. Isn't he a charmer. A genuine psycho if you ask me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVvKkqHoH8

Of course. The Union Jack still flies proudly over Stormont as well as the rest of Northern Ireland being as it is a very welcome part of The UK. Old Paisley (RIP) really stitched you guys up, right.
What ever about the flags and the politics Rev Old Paisley would certainly have stitched up the arse of every "sodomite" (his term as I recall) including mine and yours if he had the chance.

frequent
September 14th, 2017, 11:14
What ever about the flags and the politics Rev Old Paisley would certainly have stitched up the arse of every "sodomite" (his term as I recall) including mine and yours if he had the chance.As I recall Ian was much more interested in oral skills

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 15:35
And where you going to be tonight ArseWipe?
I will be Sunee Plaza standing at that gate outside Goodboys where you claim 5 arabs when there were only 3 , making sure all pommys have had a shower you smelly Pommy prick.

arsenal
September 14th, 2017, 16:11
Oooohhh. Bad bad Arsenal seems to have got right under someone's skin. Tut tut.

pennyboy
September 14th, 2017, 16:15
And where you going to be tonight ArseWipe?
I will be Sunee Plaza standing at that gate outside Goodboys where you claim 5 arabs when there were only 3 , making sure all pommys have had a shower you smelly Pommy prick.

What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Time for Mickp to be shown the door.

Mickp
September 14th, 2017, 16:47
At least im not sitting in a dingy hovel in England

pennyboy
September 14th, 2017, 17:25
So, where is YOUR dingy hovel?

Ok, I see from your location that you, like me, are in the United Kingdom.

scottish-guy
September 14th, 2017, 23:43
Why would someone from Belfast be banging on about "Pommies"?

An Irish opinion poll recently revealed that half of the NI population regards the English as the best thing since sliced bread, the other half loathes them, and the remaining quarter don't care either way

:lol: :p :yahoo_mini:

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 04:44
Not sure how that work s half & half plus a quarter?

Oh to be sure to be sure.

scottish-guy
September 15th, 2017, 07:34
Talk about missing the fucking joke

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 09:34
:clapping:

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 09:38
I just wanna know where the coward Arsetroll is the mouth behind the keyboard who had such a big mouth before but when I come to Thailand to meet him the coward vanishes

He must of been that old coont with the slightly hump back that passed me in Sunee that night he was there,shouldnt let Cooonts like that out of the nursing home

Arsenal u coward ready to say your shit to my face

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 09:54
:dirol_mini:

I'm undercover.

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 10:00
tut tut sweety run like the whore u r stoopid old bitch.
but then again I shouldn't pick on senior citizens.

arsenal
September 15th, 2017, 10:51
Any senior citizens can get a free kiss from Bogsville Mick this evening. Go to the gate outside Goodboys and when he's finished his Arab counting duties he will pucker up for you. Please remember to put your teeth in. Many thanks.

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 17:13
Tut tut dear Arsetroll.. i was hoping to see u there the motor mouth who hides behind a keyboard.

Proves your a coward.

Smiles
September 15th, 2017, 17:20
Tut tut dear Arsetroll.. i was hoping to see u there the motor mouth who hides behind a keyboard.
Proves your a coward.
Last time I looked Micky we are ALL hiding behind a keyboard. That's why this call this cluster fuck a 'Message Board'.

Mickp
September 15th, 2017, 19:10
Last time I looked Micky we are ALL hiding behind a keyboard. That's why this call this cluster fuck a 'Message Board'.

Having met you smiley troll you dont hide

whitemouse
September 15th, 2017, 19:33
Having met you smiley troll you dont hide

Hey, Mickp, are you going to be around Sunee tonight? I just made it to Pattaya, so maybe we go. It's Fri now, 7.30 pm.

I won't pinch you, it's a promise. Because then you'll pinch me back and that may lead to passionate sex. I worry you may crush me while climbing on top, you have said you are very, very fat. And I don't have medical insurance.
Lets just go and blow some guys at Good Boys, what do you say?

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 00:13
Yeah why not

paperboy
September 16th, 2017, 06:12
hey Mickp, did someone not tell you were were a arse hole, thats why you dont have any friends,
no wonder your mother fucking left you, you twat
she was probably getting shagged anyway by the UK army as was your father
at any time you want to meet me
no problem
you half breed

arsenal
September 16th, 2017, 06:50
Bogsville Mick, our favourite anonymous Fenien apologises for his unwillingness to put a face to the venality. Next time. Maybe.

joe552
September 16th, 2017, 12:43
arsenal, did you mean Fenian - the 19th century Irish republican group? I don't get the connection. Do you think this guy is Irish? Surely not!

arsenal
September 16th, 2017, 14:41
Hi Joe.
I did indeed. A typo. Shouldn't post while half asleep in bed.

joe552
September 16th, 2017, 21:13
I have better things to be doing half asleep in bed - mainly knitting or crochet.

whitemouse
September 16th, 2017, 22:18
10pm, Saturday night at Boyztown fairly quiet.
Yut is sitting under large red Copa sign, someone mentioned him in trip report a while back. He is still a very nice, happy guy.

Panorama terace about 6 foreigners, Cafe Royal 4 customers, Copa terrace right looks like 7 customers. Noise level is surprisingly low, but shows haven't started yet.
Just now took 2 photos, but street is dark, can't quite make out what's on them:

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 22:23
Not surprised Boyztown is not busy with the prices they are charging ?!

Was upthere last week and one bar wanted 800 baht off fee

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2017, 22:40
..they must have assumed u were a fresh off the plane naive farang...

Mickp
September 16th, 2017, 22:42
Admittedly i can be very naive..especially if its a fresh faced young muscle guy with a big bulge..
Luv the debauchery of it all

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2017, 23:04
...dont care much for the bulge...they gotta have a firm bubble butt and know how to use it to please me...

gerefan2
September 17th, 2017, 01:00
It's no wonder Boyztown is deserted if you two twats happened to be in town.
Anyway Mick why arent you guarding the Brandenburg gate?

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2017, 19:39
gerefan..u need to back up your insults...twats?? In my not do fucking humble opinion a twat is someone who does pay the 800bht off fee as its way over the usual asking fee of 400-500.
FYI I can and have been having regular massages which involve rather satisfactory anal sex with the masseur...all for bht1000...that includes cost of the 60 min oil massage by a naked lithe masseur and his tip after I've fucked him. Granted its not my usual 2 hour fuck marathon...but I've gotten to love the all inclusive service...and i cant be underpaying as Im always welcomed back with open arms and smiles.

gerefan2
September 19th, 2017, 05:01
gerefan..u need to back up your insults...twats??

If it sounds like a twat, if it talks like a twat, if it writes like a twat, it probably ....well you know the rest don't you?

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 03:54
gee...gerefan...try a little harder...put some effort into a good reply...do remember that insults and swearing are the lowest form of wit...

gerefan2
September 20th, 2017, 04:46
gee...gerefan..do remember that insults and swearing are the lowest form of wit...

Yes, and diorreah is the lowest form of shit....but,again, you'd know all about that too wouldn't you?

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2017, 17:05
check the spelling please...

gerefan2
September 21st, 2017, 05:42
gee...latin..try a little harder...put some effort into a good reply...

That the best you can do, pick me up on a spelling mistake?

That's fucking rich coming from you....

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 00:51
Boyztown on Thursday night.

A mysterious large man approached my table, he can be seen at 0:15 second mark. Could this be Mickp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NXXn7rDbvw

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 01:33
Clearly he's lost two-thirds of his body weight but it's obviously Neal Bernard

I told you all the Fat Cunt wasn't dead but nobody listened!

You'll all get sued/assaulted/deported/murdered in your beds - and may hell mend you for doubting me!!

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 03:00
Clearly he's lost two-thirds of his body weight but it's obviously Neal Bernard

I told you all the Fat Cunt wasn't dead but nobody listened!

You'll all get sued/assaulted/deported/murdered in your beds - and may hell mend you for doubting me!!

Oh Neal oh yeah he passed away on a plane trip :rolleyes:

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 03:14
No, No - that's just what he wants you to think.

You can trust me.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 03:19
April 2014 to be precise , oh i believe it and I guess so do many of his creditors but rumour has it as you know before that he was goung to get the surgery to lose weight and im not sure if that was in the USA or Australia

scottish-guy
September 22nd, 2017, 03:22
...before that he was goung to get the surgery to lose weight..

Well, we can both agree he's a damn sight lighter now.

:yahoo_mini:

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 03:30
Well, we can both agree he's a whole lot lighter now.

:yahoo_mini:

Btw, Happy Place is vacant, and the space next to it seems empty too. That whole soi is dark and dead every night.
The landlords are asking lots of money for these spaces, meanwhile the soi is more quiet every year.
Obsession looks closed too, but that is a good thing, trannies there used to be really aggressive to everyone who walked past. Many times I took a different route, just to avoid passing Obsession. Classroom used to be hugely popular, now quiet.

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 03:32
Btw, Happy Place is vacant, and the space next to it seems empty too. That whole soi is dark and dead every night.
The landlords are asking lots of money for these spaces, meanwhile the soi is more quiet every year.
Obsession looks closed too, but that is a good thing, trannies there used to be really aggressive to everyone who walked past. Many times I took a different route, just to avoid passing Obsession. Classroom used to be hugely popular, now quiet.

Since my oral rape by bikers i refuse to go down any of those Soi's

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 03:38
Since ny oral rap,e by bikers i refuse to go down any of those Soi's

Understandable! These dark sois can be dangerous.

What soi was it again?

Mickp
September 22nd, 2017, 04:10
Soi 5 i think,I dont really want to think about what happened again just to say i was humilated because i was gay.

whitemouse
September 22nd, 2017, 04:22
Soi 5 i think,I dont really want to think about what happened again just to say i was humilated because i was gay.

Of course, it was cruel and insensitive on my part to even bring it up.

But what you described got me fantasising, I almost had an erection while reading your confession of events of that fistful night.

Do you think it's crazy to be turned on by what happened to you? Because I can't get it out of my head now, can't even bring myself to have sex with Thai guy, all I want now is gang of Caucasian bikers.
I know it's wrong to have fantasies like that, I feel terrible.

frequent
September 22nd, 2017, 13:12
Soi 5 i think,I dont really want to think about what happened again just to say i was humilated because i was gay.You're sure that's the reason? Not because you're a complete twat?

whitemouse
September 29th, 2017, 23:49
Mouse was bored, so he decided to visit weekend night market on Thepprasit Rd. Around 11 pm on the way back mouse nearly drowned :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL83Thq9TdM

Smiles
September 30th, 2017, 08:19
" ... on the way back mouse nearly drowned ... "
Damn!!

scottish-guy
September 30th, 2017, 14:20
Don't be rude Smiles - I for one was absolutely rivetted to see a video of rain.

Here in Scotland we rarely see any.