PDA

View Full Version : My time in Thailand

phoenixabode
September 7th, 2017, 22:52
I arrived about a week ago in Bangkok, apologize for not telling you guys about my arrival! Well its a been a nice few days getting to up and about in Bangkok mostly touristy areas.

I'm planning to visit the Silom gay area tomorrow and would like any recommendations about what's the best place there. I'm curious to see a go-go show that's more revealing. Well if there are any live sex shows I'd love to be a spectator :)

I've mentioned that I was looking for love here and that's still the case. Visiting Soi 4, soi 2 in Silom is just out of curiosity.

Hope everybody is having a nice time.

scottish-guy
September 8th, 2017, 00:34
Wait - its taken you a week to visit Silom? What the fuck have you been doing?

cdnmatt
September 8th, 2017, 02:20
So you decided to go look for love in go-go bars afterall, eh? Did my best to warn you against it, but ok, up to you. :)

Hell, thinking about it, I could probably hook you up right now if you wanted. Apparently, Leo decided it was a good idea to plaster a photo of us together on Facebook today, and he's had several responses from gay friends who want a farang BF.

Nirish guy
September 8th, 2017, 02:45
Great idea - when you're living trying to keep under the radar as an over stayer and with no passport, yep, smart kid for sure.

cdnmatt
September 8th, 2017, 04:44
Obviously, I was joking. I'm not going to hook up some random farang off the internet with one of Leo's friends. That would be stupid.

Nirish guy
September 8th, 2017, 06:00
i MEANT the Facebook post - considering how even one fairly innocent looking random post now seems to be seen and shared between "friends" and then their friends lists and so ending up being seen by SO many other people ( Thai, Cambodia and Farang alike) for all sorts of random reasons. And why would it be any more stupid than you, some random farang, hooking up with Leo in the first place......it seems to be working for you - apparently.

cdnmatt
September 8th, 2017, 06:19
Well, that's simply because I don't give a shit anymore. Apparently, going blind does that to you.

He wanted to, so fuck it, why not?

Nirish guy
September 8th, 2017, 06:34
Well, that's simply because I don't give a shit anymore. Apparently, going blind does that to you. He wanted to, so fuck it, why not?

Well I could think of several reasons why not such as jail for one and being parted from your "loved one" for another and thus leaving him all on his own again having to go back to his village alone etc etc, but hey, fuck it, why not is right, sounds like you haven't much left to loose by the sounds of it.

phoenixabode
September 8th, 2017, 13:41
Hi Matt, actually I didn't visit any go go bars and not really that much into it. I am thinking of them as a "tourist" curiosity just for the sake of saying being there. Then again I might not go anyway ! If you feel like hooking me up please do so ::

phoenixabode
September 8th, 2017, 13:42
I've been to the regular tourist attractions, might seem boring right ? :) Just trying to get a feel of the local culture.

phoenixabode
September 8th, 2017, 13:44
I guess that wont be a nice thing to do too. Thanks for your offer anyways....!

bkkguy
September 8th, 2017, 19:05
I've been to the regular tourist attractions, might seem boring right ? :) Just trying to get a feel of the local culture.

forget the city and temples tour or even Soi Twilight, if you really want to get a "feel" of the locals try a BMTA bus or the Skytrain in peak hour - just try to not rub them up the wrong way!

bkkguy