PDA

View Full Version : Thai trip...

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 19:59
Ok, for a change I kept brief notes. A 10 day trip, 5 were work, remainder a brief holiday. Spent 3 in Pattaya.
Fucked 19 different guys....below my normal rate of at least 2/day but I did have a very full work schedule...even gave up free work drinks at some fancy wancy roof top bar to score some tight butt
Paid for 6..average cost BHT880...all under 25, fit and bubble butted...all bar 1 performed to my satisfaction
Babylon still an excellent place to fuck for free
Took 2 kamagras ...split in half..took half every 3 days...keeps me nicely motivated
Total send BHT4000...my hotel was paid for but I did have a USD150/day food & beverage allowance which I utlised for MB
Will be back before end of the year...can hardly wait...
My next trip mid september is 2 weeks in Mexico and Miami...looking real forward to mexico...

BOY69
August 30th, 2017, 22:08
Ok, for a change I kept brief notes. A 10 day trip, 5 were work, remainder a brief holiday. Spent 3 in Pattaya.
Fucked 19 different guys....below my normal rate of at least 2/day but I did have a very full work schedule...even gave up free work drinks at some fancy wancy roof top bar to score some tight butt
Paid for 6..average cost BHT880...all under 25, fit and bubble butted...all bar 1 performed to my satisfaction

Nice to have a forum member with since fiction writing skills.

a447
August 30th, 2017, 22:27
Nice to have a forum member with since fiction writing skills.

Practise makes perfect.

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 23:30
Fiction or non fiction, who knows? It doesn't matter either way....the post still managed to be rather boring.

FarangRuMak
August 31st, 2017, 00:58
Babylon still an excellent place to fuck for free
Took 2 kamagras ...split in half..took half every 3 days...keeps me nicely motivated
Total send BHT4000...my hotel was paid for but I did have a USD150/day food & beverage allowance which I utlised for MB
Will be back before end of the year...can hardly wait...
My next trip mid september is 2 weeks in Mexico and Miami...looking real forward to mexico...
I'm interested in the kamagra aspect.
I often take it because I'm never sure I can perform during a short time Tryst without it.
Yet often when I have some of my "favourites" staying overnight I find I can perform without it; especially in the morning.
So I guess it's often a pschological crutch rather than a physical tool.
When you say it keeps you "motivated" do you mean that it has the effect of increasing your libido or is it a case of "well I've spent the money for this hard-on so I may as well go out and use it"?

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2017, 03:42
Yeah, it's insurance, we are all different (understatement hey!), I know I can perform at 100% if the fucks are spaced at least 2 hours apart...with a small dose of kamagra I can perform anywhere anytime....makes me 16 again.
Two of the days I only fucked once because of long work day commitments...one day at Babylon I fucked 5.
Arsenal...my apologies if it was boring...I will try to spice it up next time with how I rode 'em like a pony...and used anothers face as a spitoon...
Boy & a447...fiction...shame.....do try and get out a little more often..arent bus rides free for the over 65's???

Anyway..on a diet now...after over indulging..its no sex or alcohol and simple salad based meals for a week ...give my system a rest....think the kamagra is still having residual effects as occasionally I'll spring a hard on for no reason what so ever....u do remember what those are dont u a447??

arsenal
August 31st, 2017, 12:31
Rabbi: Spice it up, make it up, it all reads the same. In fact, it takes some doing to write about Pattaya and make your trip sound uninteresting. You might like to read something by NIrish, A447, anonone or dare I say, me, to learn how to write something of a higher standard.

justaguy
August 31st, 2017, 12:56
Kamagra ? why do you need those, I don't get it, I can fuck several times a day, without any outside help, must be the age ?

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2017, 13:58
yeah it is the age...Im not 16 again...and if it was just a couple a day i would do fine without kamagra....but when u r a greedy sex pig like me...enough said...

justaguy
August 31st, 2017, 14:51
yeah it is the age...Im not 16 again...and if it was just a couple a day i would do fine without kamagra....but when u r a greedy sex pig like me...enough said...

Nirish guy
August 31st, 2017, 16:39
You're both so full of shit your eyes are brown ! :)

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2017, 18:38
...jealous....stuck in that anachronism of a country

gerefan2
September 1st, 2017, 01:00
Delete

gerefan2
September 1st, 2017, 01:04
..enough said...

Absolutely

Blueskytoday
September 1st, 2017, 06:35
latintopxxx

RE: latintopxxx....I find it hard to believe all these sexual revelations you always type...probably overstated for sure..

justaguy
September 1st, 2017, 09:31
You're both so full of shit your eyes are brown ! :)
Not me, I spoke the absolute truth, no way I am even considering medicine just to perform, I hate medicine.

arsenal
September 1st, 2017, 10:23
Blueskytoday wrote.
" RE: latintopxxx....I find it hard to believe all these sexual revelations you always type...probably overstated for sure."

Latin is like the stray mangy dog who inhabits a neighbourhood. No one knows where he came from or why he came but everyone takes a turn to feed him leftovers.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 03:12
...this mangy stray dog has a life..it strays a lot and gets to fuck a whole lotta bitches...while u kept pooches are kept nice and safe behind fences and get to fuck your owners leg ....

latintopxxx
September 4th, 2017, 12:24
..anyway one of the after effects of a weeks debauchery in the land of MB is that I over use my equipment to such a degree that its takes me at least 3 nights sleep before I wake up with a morning erection...

a447
September 4th, 2017, 15:40
its takes me at least 3 nights sleep before I wake up with a morning erection.

Shouldn't that read "...before I wake up and realise it was all a dream"?

latintopxxx
September 4th, 2017, 15:47
...jealousy...not what i expected from u ...