PDA

View Full Version : My Trip

July 14th, 2006, 12:04
I arrived Bankok on the 12th of jun via eva airlines thru LAX. Nice trip no problems with the flights. Was meet my Mr. Toom and transfered to Monty's B&B for a test week. Found Monty and the staff to be freindly and efficent in running the place. The room was well furnished and coffy. My problem was the lack of privacy in bringing guest in and out. Their always seemed to farangs lining the walls and I felt the boys were on display and being critiqued. Only other problem was being woken at 1:30 sat morning by a very loud argument between Monty and a staff member. Only to be re-awkened 10 mins later by another round of arguments. I moved to another Inn in the sunee area and found it to be fun and active. The Bars were boring to me with not much talent being offered. K-Boys, Jim Jimmy James, EuroBoys, Krazy Dragon the new Kaos and the new Sundance had plenty of boys but nothing special. Just average guys working. I ended up spending the last 2 weeks wih just one steady guy, which for me was a first,. But I actually enjoyed it. I spend most morning at Pattaya Park followed by crusing Big C and Carrefour. Had Mr. Toom also handle my return to the airport and found him to be on time and an excellent value for the transfers.

TrongpaiExpat
July 14th, 2006, 15:05
So, I take it you came to Thailand (well Pattaya actuallly) for the culture, to vist Temples and National Parks? The big C and Carefour has a nice waterfall and interesting wild life. I assume you ate somwhere or did you bring your own food?

ok, just joking, not being self righious. I really don't see anything wrong in coming to Thailand on a sex holiday, but for God's sake how about some lurid details?

Impulse
July 15th, 2006, 03:35
Im assuming you spent the mornings at Pattaya park with your special boy?When I stayed at Montes the same thing happened.He was arguing with the help,and it did seem like my guest were on display but that didnt bother me at all.In fact one boy who had a bad cut on his foot was seen limping out of Montes with me right behind him.From the shocked look on the faces in there I dont think they thought the boys limp was caused from a cut. :compress:

July 15th, 2006, 03:58
Only other problem was being woken at 1:30 sat morning by a very loud argument between Monty and a staff member. Only to be re-awkened 10 mins later by another round of arguments.

Are you really sure it was an argument ?. Sometimes it is hard to tell whether people are haveing an argumant or something hotter sweeter and juicier, esp at night. :colors:

July 15th, 2006, 09:16
DELETED

Monty-old
July 15th, 2006, 10:25
The only argument i have had in the last month or so, was with a farlang that tried to bring back a 12 year old boy,after 1am. My night manager woke me , as there was an older boy, Giving him a hard time.
I do yell and shout at times ,usally with good cause, But it forgoten in minuits, Most of the time it is communication problems.
My Pen Rai. Never Mind

July 15th, 2006, 12:04
I didn't want to elaborate on this but yes John it was Monty and although I don't always believe what you say either I don't call you on it. The argument was at 1:30am and it was between Monty and an employee with words like "I don't believe you care more about a 4o baht tip than you do your job and also ok I fuck you get me big stick." I think they had been watching a soccer match or something. Please this was an isolated incident and if in a larger place may have not seemed so loud. I found Monty to be a gracious host and his staff attentive and I enjoyed sitting outside and people watching. I did only bring one boy back (age 18) tho because I felt kinda on display. I also thought the door activitity seemed to be recorded after 1am. So the privacy was only issue of concern for me.

UncleSam
July 15th, 2006, 12:28
"I spend most mornings at Pattaya Park followed by crusing Big C and Carrefour. "

I cant believe anyone would fly all the way to bloody Thailand to do that. :faroah: