View Full Version : Top three gogo bars.

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 09:06
My top three gogo bars.

In first place it has to be Nice Boys. I Always have fun there and they have mainly manly straight boys. Great offs as well. Another board has a thread about this bar and apparently there is plenty of fresh talent available. Can't wait. In second I would choose Eros. Although a bit dingy. it too always has plenty of straight boys who give great service whenever I take them. Third place is difficult because so many of the others rank about the same but I'm going for the newest one, Prisma. Only one off from there so far but he was very good. I also love the location and the comfortable outside seating.

francois
August 30th, 2017, 09:16
My top three gogo bars.

In second I would choose Eros. Although a bit dingy.

A bit dingy is an understatement.

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 09:26
But then I don't go there for the decor although some of the baubles are quite quite lovely.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 11:46
dingy is good...all that matters is the wares on display

christianpfc
August 30th, 2017, 16:05
Gogo bars in Pattaya I visit every trip:
Nice Boys and Power Boys (quite exchangable, check who has more boys and go there first)

visit often: Kawaii, Cupidol, Prisma, Winner

visit sometimes: Eros (I like their business model, but I rarely find someone in there who is my type)

bottom of the list (visit on average once every three years): X-Boys, BoysBoysBoys, A-Bomb, Toy Boys (I don't like the idea of non-offable (?) boys as lure outside)

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 17:08
nice boys and eros...best ever...so hands on..but i always make sure I get a straight one..or at least a non-fem-..one

goji
August 31st, 2017, 00:26
The best bar can vary with time, but on my last visit in late 2016, the order could be:

1 Cupidol (new version). Without doubt the best.
2 Eros
3 Kawaii Boys

Eros doesn't have the selection of boys, but smutty fun always helps. Kawaii makes in into third, ahead of Fresh Boys Bangkok which loses out due to Bangkok pricing.

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 12:31
On my last trip (cue MiniMee) the only bar in which I saw any more than the occasional attractive boy was Cupidol - and that was despite being accosted by Leila

Out of the others, only Nice Boys is worth a mention

Oliver
September 2nd, 2017, 15:10
I thought that Leila was now at Prisma.....and since this is the only bar I've been in for a couple of years I'm pretty confident about that.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 16:34
nice boys has its off days...but mostly its real good...

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 16:46
I thought that Leila was now at Prisma.....and since this is the only bar I've been in for a couple of years I'm pretty confident about that.

I'm sure you have every right to be confident - as I said, this was on my last trip.

She certainly was not at Prisma at that time - in fact i doubt it was open (not sure) - she was in Cupidol, guaranteed

Oliver
September 2nd, 2017, 23:14
Good news; we are both right. As usual.

arsenal
September 3rd, 2017, 07:01
Oliver wrote.
" Good news; we are both right. As usual."

As usual! Snigger, titter, giggle.

scottish-guy
September 3rd, 2017, 07:48
What happened to Gnash Gnash?

arsenal
September 3rd, 2017, 07:59
Gnash Gnash implies anger (not sure I ever used it, I think it was you) but sniggering, tittering and giggling suggest the comment is worthy of ridicule. Which it is. So there.

catawampuscat
September 3rd, 2017, 10:05

Leila has changed his/her nickname to Noi.
Last seen at Prisma but maybe will resurface at 360 Boys, which just reopened this week. No matter
what name, avoid this character like the plague.

bobsaigon2
September 3rd, 2017, 12:45
I seem to recall that some years ago on her business cards (!) she put both Leila and Noi. She was "helping me" to find a buyer for my house at View Talay and said that after it was sold she and I could open a bakery, as she claimed some skill at cake making. Can you imagine being in a business partnership with her??? Of course I sold the house without her help and never ventured near Wild West Boys again.

Come to think of it, she also arranged for her brother (?) to visit me one afternoon at View Talay. Good body but devoid of all emotion so I just saw him once. Next time I saw her, she told me to be careful about him. Seems like that warning should have preceded his visit.

scottish-guy
September 3rd, 2017, 12:59
Bobsaigon is right on the button - Leila's business card always had "Noi" in parentheses.

Torquoise background with black lettering if memory serves

scottish-guy
September 3rd, 2017, 13:06
Gnash Gnash implies anger (not sure I ever used it, I think it was you) but sniggering, tittering and giggling suggest the comment is worthy of ridicule. Which it is. So there.

You most certainly did use Gnash Gnash - but in any event get your titters out Missus

loke
September 22nd, 2017, 18:24
I don't want straight boys. What is the number 1 bar in Pattaya with gay boys 18 ++ ?

Manforallseasons
September 22nd, 2017, 18:39
Winner Go Go Sunee Plaza......As gay as they come...Kah!

arsenal
September 22nd, 2017, 20:46
Cupidol and Prisma in Boyztown. Gayer than a Liberace tribute act at your local Big Boys Bouncing Bottoms Club.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 17:57
As you know I haven't been to Pattaya for a couple of years, so where is this Prisma bar, say in relation to BoysBoysBoys? God, my memory has gone to fuck. What's the name of the beer bar across from BBB? The big one, not the one in the corner.

francois
September 23rd, 2017, 18:01
The new go-go bar across from BBB is Cupidol which moved from another soi to its current location.

Prisma is on same soi as BBB but at the beginning of the soi, near 2nd Road. It is located across from ToyBoys.

Both are well worth a visit.

Manforallseasons
September 23rd, 2017, 18:43
As you know I haven't been to Pattaya for a couple of years, so where is this Prisma bar, say in relation to BoysBoysBoys? God, my memory has gone to fuck. What's the name of the beer bar across from BBB? The big one, not the one in the corner.

Beer bar Panarama...Prisma where Funny Boys used to be.

joe552
September 23rd, 2017, 18:58
Panorama is the place I was thinking of, thanks. I'll certainly check out the other place too. Haven't been in a go go bar for a long time (or a short time, for that matter!)

vnman
September 23rd, 2017, 21:08
To say which bars a better is hard for me. It's always hit or miss. I guess if you are into a certain atmosphere, it's easier to call a bar your favorite. But as an example. Toyboys used to be one of my least favorite bars... where i went that is. Boys were usually older than I would like and the regime was pretty strict. Boys didn't have much freedom to play around. To clarify the older part...on stage they looked looked 18 - 21, but after inviting a boy for a drink, I could see that they were clearly 25 up. The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight. I understand it's because some nationalities were a bit stingy.

Cupidol has been my favorite bar since they moved from Pattaya land 1. However, recently many boys have switch bars and started working in Toyboys.

At a point in time, Dreamboys was a lot of fun. I remember going there with Christian one night and there were plenty for his and my taste. But my last visit it was pretty disappointing. So I'm not likely to go back there anytime soon.

Winner with single or double N, is a good place. Paul is a good host and the boys are more my taste. Drinks are cheap compared to other bars. I know he is trying to address the complaints people have about many bars' music. However, the volume is really too low. it should be soft enough to be able to talk but not so soft that you can hear what people are saying a few seats over.

I often go to lady bars. Windmill is my favorite. It's sleazy in a party atmosphere. Many different girls, from young and cute to older and experienced. Very cheap drinks. The reason i bring this up is because Eros is the closest gay version of that bar. Sadly, they don't have a lot of boys, and I've never seen a super cute boy there. However, I always go in for a drink. It's a place that we cannot afford to lose in my opinion.

That bar opposite toyboys did have a few cute boys 4 days ago. I thought it was called 360, but could be Prisma like others are saying. Drinks were 200.

1 Cupidol
2 Winner
3 Nice Boys

christianpfc
September 25th, 2017, 10:19
The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight.
This is new to me and puts them at Soi Twilight prices. I haven't been to Toy Boys for over 2 years (?) because I dislike their policy of putting cute boys outside to entice customers in, but then don't put those boys on stage. And reports on the forums that some boys are reluctant to go with men is a business model I do not want to support, all that combined I might never set foot in Toy Boys again.

arsenal
September 25th, 2017, 11:08
This has not been my experience with Toyboys Christian. No boy there has ever refused to go with me, and I only off straight boys. However, on my last visit all they had was gays and so I didn't off anyone. In Pattaya overall...during a 5 day visit I managed to off 6 straight boys of whom I would score (looks) two of them an 8 and four a 9. Five of them smoked and one didn't. All encounters ended with smiles and loooooong kisses goodbye. Take note Latin, no threats or money throwing on the floor was required. I wouldn't take any notice of the 2000 baht 'price list'. !500 is very much accepted.

Smiles
September 25th, 2017, 15:59
Congratulations gentlemen, finally a thread where the board trolls are in absentia. (This might change after this off-topic post get's noticed).
An amazing happening on Sawatdee these days ... keep it up.

I cannot post on this topic however as it might upset Man For All Seasons who has called me "nothing but a Hua Hin tourist" and thus an ignoramus regarding such Pattaya things. But then, he calls Jomtien-ists tourists as well.
However, I have been twice to Eros and was appalled ... of the Farangs, not the boys. Unfortunately I did not observe MikeP (AKA Quazimodo) at his finest.

Please carry on ...

arsenal
September 25th, 2017, 16:10
Yes. Good stuff Smiles. However I mentioned The Rabbi so no doubt we'll be treated to some of his 'stuff'.

gerefan2
September 25th, 2017, 23:40
This is new to me and puts them at Soi Twilight prices. I haven't been to Toy Boys for over 2 years (?) because I dislike their policy of putting cute boys outside to entice customers in, but then don't put those boys on stage. And reports on the forums that some boys are reluctant to go with men is a business model I do not want to support, all that combined I might never set foot in Toy Boys again.

The price list at Toyboys was the subject of a thread a few months ago.

It is for visitors who do not speak English and do not understand the waiters.

It's primarily a "rip off" for naive tourists and can be ignored by regular gay visitors.

The short term fee is 1500 ...do not pay more ...

latintopxxx
September 26th, 2017, 00:45
gerefan..isnt that a tad rude and insensitive?? What does this do to the MB self esteem as u stand there and shrilly haggle over the price of his services ?? The price list is there to avoid embarrassment, if you cant afford i go elswewhere...like Cambodia. You really need to take cultural sensitivities into consideration and not just barge into the establishment like a drunken sailor.

FarangRuMak
September 30th, 2017, 14:50
To say which bars a better is hard for me. It's always hit or miss. I guess if you are into a certain atmosphere, it's easier to call a bar your favorite. But as an example. Toyboys used to be one of my least favorite bars... where i went that is. Boys were usually older than I would like and the regime was pretty strict. Boys didn't have much freedom to play around. To clarify the older part...on stage they looked looked 18 - 21, but after inviting a boy for a drink, I could see that they were clearly 25 up. The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight. I understand it's because some nationalities were a bit stingy.

Cupidol has been my favorite bar since they moved from Pattaya land 1. However, recently many boys have switch bars and started working in Toyboys.

At a point in time, Dreamboys was a lot of fun. I remember going there with Christian one night and there were plenty for his and my taste. But my last visit it was pretty disappointing. So I'm not likely to go back there anytime soon.

Winner with single or double N, is a good place. Paul is a good host and the boys are more my taste. Drinks are cheap compared to other bars. I know he is trying to address the complaints people have about many bars' music. However, the volume is really too low. it should be soft enough to be able to talk but not so soft that you can hear what people are saying a few seats over.

I often go to lady bars. Windmill is my favorite. It's sleazy in a party atmosphere. Many different girls, from young and cute to older and experienced. Very cheap drinks. The reason i bring this up is because Eros is the closest gay version of that bar. Sadly, they don't have a lot of boys, and I've never seen a super cute boy there. However, I always go in for a drink. It's a place that we cannot afford to lose in my opinion.

That bar opposite toyboys did have a few cute boys 4 days ago. I thought it was called 360, but could be Prisma like others are saying. Drinks were 200.

1 Cupidol
2 Winner
3 Nice Boys
Are you 50/50 bisexual?
Can you get it up for both equally?
When I was in my teens I found women sexually attractive.
Now I'm totally gay for sex but I get on well with women that are non-bitches/feminists.
What's your story?

vnman
October 2nd, 2017, 13:05
Are you 50/50 bisexual?
Can you get it up for both equally?
When I was in my teens I found women sexually attractive.
Now I'm totally gay for sex but I get on well with women that are non-bitches/feminists.
What's your story?

:-)

Well there is love and sex. I can fall in love with guys but not with girls. But they are fun to play around with. Sometimes i like to get spoiled in the Devils Den. Windmill is just a fun place to visit because of the live shows :-)

If we would only have such a boy bar scene in Pattaya. Especially now, with all the apps out there, the bars should really have extra value.

Mickp
October 2nd, 2017, 13:29
Your right Vnman, the lady go go 's are much more fun, im not sure why the gay Go Go scene is hesitant to have the same atmosphere as the lady bars.

Paul at Winner boys was a former lady go go bar owner and has introduced ping ping balls etc but seens scared to introduce more.

I also am a lady lover and love Loiltas the blowjob bar in Soi Chaiyapoon

How about a gay blowjob bar? I bet if it was in a gay area it would get raided
Lolitas even have a blowjob menu

Ironically notice how there are NO Ladyboy bars in gay areas but all in the straught areas where they are left alone by authorities and have more customers in those straight areas

a447
October 2nd, 2017, 15:52
The police have a vested interest in letting straight bars get away with more, because they far outnumber gay bars. They have a much larger clientele and the more money the bars earn the higher the tea money they can pay.

Gay bars will never attract the same volume of customers as straight bars so the availability of tea money will always be limited.

arsenal
October 2nd, 2017, 17:27
It's a set 'fee' regardless of turnover. The police are gangsters, not accountants.

Mickp
October 2nd, 2017, 18:53
I hear the opposite is happening in some places for "protection" money eg Phuket areas where a number of areas/ bars are forcefully protected by bikies....

I know Australian authorities apparently are concerned at the high level of influence certain Australian run bikie groups are having in South East Asia

joe552
October 2nd, 2017, 19:07
I haven't been into a go-go bar in years. Sorry, correction. I visited one on my last trip "Powerboys" but only because I knew one of the doormen. He'd driven me from the airport (he was a "cousin" of my friend), but he owned a hairdressing salon just across the street. I offed a boy, and had a satisfactory encounter.

I once brought one of the boys from Happy Boys (not Neal's place) upstairs, but couldn't relax, so again, I offed him and took him back to my room.

I think I may be a bit of a prude, but some of the reports I read here, where open sexual activity happens in a bar, are outside my comfort zone. That's just the way I am. I don't disapprove of it, but it's not for me. Probably a bit of Catholic guilt coming out!

vnman
October 2nd, 2017, 20:59
Your right Vnman, the lady go go 's are much more fun, im not sure why the gay Go Go scene is hesitant to have the same atmosphere as the lady bars.

Paul at Winner boys was a former lady go go bar owner and has introduced ping ping balls etc but seens scared to introduce more.

I also am a lady lover and love Loiltas the blowjob bar in Soi Chaiyapoon

How about a gay blowjob bar? I bet if it was in a gay area it would get raided
Lolitas even have a blowjob menu

Ironically notice how there are NO Ladyboy bars in gay areas but all in the straught areas where they are left alone by authorities and have more customers in those straight areas

I cannot blame Paul. I don't see it end well if he would.

Funny you said that about Lolita, Mick. I wanted to take a friend there. Sadly, we didn't get to it. However, we might get another chance this week. I've been told to go early. Night time would already be too late. But a blowjob menu? How many ways are there that they need a menu :-)

But indeed, we can give but i haven't seen anyone getting head in a gay bar.

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2017, 23:55
...i haven't seen anyone getting head in a gay bar.

If you move the cushions you'll see Francois

francois
October 5th, 2017, 00:03
5555, more fake news, scottish-guy. Maybe someday you will come to Pattaya and experience it for yourself?

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2017, 00:42
OMFG - are you a hydra of MiniMee?

I posted a series of pics from my travels in Sept 2016.

I have been in Pattaya at least 14 times - not as many as others I'm sure but kinda unfair to suggest I've never been there

Mickp
October 5th, 2017, 01:19
14 times and no one seen you

Shouldn't be hard to miss a red headed bearded lassie in a fucking tartan dress that u need a interpreter to fucking understand

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2017, 02:20
No-one has seen me?

Do you not think it's enough that I have to share cyberspace with you bunch of Sissy Marys without having to actually meet you?

:D

And anyway, I've had the pleasure of ChristianPFC's company - and guess what, he even met my non-existent BF.

So it's like I said earlier Mick - when you start making stuff up, you get found out!

joe552
October 5th, 2017, 02:39
Well I for one object to being called a Sissie Mary (again). Had to deal with it when I was 15 - don't need it now. I only wear the underwear - you wear the skirt!

francois
October 5th, 2017, 11:35
OMFG - are you a hydra of MiniMee?

I posted a series of pics from my travels in Sept 2016.

I have been in Pattaya at least 14 times - not as many as others I'm sure but kinda unfair to suggest I've never been there

A thousand pardons, scottish-guy, I don't recall those photos but I shall look for them.

arsenal
October 5th, 2017, 12:14
Oh you simply MUST see the photos Francois. I believe one is of an actual bottle of beer, some nuts and a bar tab. How it didn't win some sort of photo compy is a mystery.

a447
October 5th, 2017, 15:21
Yes, you must, especially the photo showing his nuts

francois
October 5th, 2017, 17:25
Oh you simply MUST see the photos Francois. I believe one is of an actual bottle of beer, some nuts and a bar tab. How it didn't win some sort of photo compy is a mystery.

I did a search of posts but only went to 500 posts in 2017. So don't know how to go to 2016 to view s-g post with photos.

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2017, 18:32
I would point out that my pics even included a thistle brought all the way from Bonnie Scotland - at the suggestion of NIrish - but still MiniMee accuses me of being some kind of fake.

:D

joe552
October 5th, 2017, 19:02
The only posts I remember from Minimee are those questioning SG's holidays. Does he live in Thailand? Any posts of interest, maybe a bar or restaurant review? His latest experience with a MB?

christianpfc
October 12th, 2017, 17:34
And anyway, I've had the pleasure of ChristianPFC's company - and guess what, he even met my non-existent BF.
Confirmed. I met both scottish-guy and his boyfriend in Pattaya last year, and the pleasure was mine.

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2017, 17:38
WHAT !! So SG you mean that you're not even making up the BF or telling fibs about buying condos in Vietnam or NOTHING ! FFS have you not got the point of this board lately or WHAT ! You're going to have to try a little bit harder I think if you're to keep up with the Matt and the likes, you're just lazy, pure bloody lazy that's what it is !

joe552
October 12th, 2017, 17:46
Totally agree NIrish, at the very least he should buy his BF's father a motorbike.

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2017, 17:47
Dont be daft - only IDIOTS do stupid things like that......no one on this board would be THAT stupid......surely...... :)

joe552
October 12th, 2017, 17:53
Don't keep calling me Shirley!

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2017, 18:16
Could have been worse as I COULD have called you a bloody idiot for buying some guys Da a motorbike, but hey I declined......so Shirley it seems may not be THAT bad after all perhaps ! :)

scottish-guy
October 12th, 2017, 18:35
Hmmm why is Joe an idiot? He can spend his money however he likes.

In this case the father still has the motorbike, is presumably getting pleasure from it and Joe himself is content.

If we all think of the cash we have totally squandered on boys for meaningless crap which they lost or sold the minute we were on the plane, then Joe's gift seems quite sensible