PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about Jomtiem Plaza

Lucky Rabbit
August 29th, 2017, 14:13
Can anyone recommend a good reliable laundry service near Jomtiem Plaza?

Thanks

FarangRuMak
August 29th, 2017, 14:20
Can anyone recommend a good reliable laundry service near Jomtiem Plaza?

Thanks
Sunnee Plaza
Jomtien Complex.
Yes I can recommend a good laundry shop in Jomtien Complex.
Take the stairs that goes up to the second level at Question Mark Bar.
Walk straight across the bridge and it's right there opposite Dolce Vita guesthouse.
One of the ladies smiles and the other looks glum but in fact they are both nice and they do a good job.

Lucky Rabbit
August 29th, 2017, 14:28
Thanks

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2017, 15:27
now thats what i call a useful tip

Lucky Rabbit
August 29th, 2017, 15:43
Well, the dour one just waved me away. I don't think she understood. I heard there's another one in the complex I'll be checking out

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2017, 18:23
how bad is your washing???

Lucky Rabbit
August 29th, 2017, 18:41
Ha! FYI - There is a cleaning service with signage that reads "GOOD CHRISTIAN ENGLISH VALUES" across from the wacky Art/Bar/Massage/Whatever that space is by Dicks Cafe

FarangRuMak
August 29th, 2017, 18:52

I think the poor woman has had it with Complex Scat.

FarangRuMak
August 29th, 2017, 19:01
Ha! FYI - There is a cleaning service with signage that reads "GOOD CHRISTIAN ENGLISH VALUES" across from the wacky Art/Bar/Massage/Whatever that space is by Dicks Cafe
The Boss there is a lady too.
She hires out motorbikes but I didn't know she does laundry.
She has a great reputation for her motor bike hire service.
She's also very helpful if you have any queries on motor bike registration etc.
A real nice lady.

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2017, 19:20
complex scat...what!!! dont tell me scotty does his washing there too....

scottish-guy
August 29th, 2017, 20:11
With those "Good English Christian Values" Im surprised she takes laundry off pooves at all - far less laundry with multiple skid marks

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 03:27
its poofs...not pooves...stop trying to sound like greta garbo....anyway in your case it would be a lot more than simple skid marks

frequentfliers
August 30th, 2017, 05:44
totally agree.good service there.

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 06:08
I don't recall Greta Garbo being cited as having anything to say on the matter of shit soiled bedsheets - but feel free to correct me.

Meanwhile I stand by pooves as a valid plural of poof - as in thieves, sheaves, loaves, hooves, and rooves ....

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 06:16
rooves???

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 08:08
Yeah - if you accept hooves then why not rooves (and pooves) - just because it's less common than roofs does not make it incorrect

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 09:01
It is this desire by the Jocks to re-write proper English that has made them the incomprehensible bunch they are. Haha.

frequent
August 30th, 2017, 10:27
Meanwhile I stand by pooves as a valid plural of poof - as in thieves, sheaves, loaves, hooves, and rooves ....That would be true if "poof" was the word - but it's an abbreviation of "pooftah", and the correct plural of "pooftah" is "pooftahs". I therefore incline to the view that plural of "poof" is "poofs". That is the word used by the sergeant-major in "It Ain't Half Hot, Mum" to describe the assembled entertainers (I was going to say thespians ...)

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 10:48
"You is a bloody disgrace." A phrase that could describe more than a few members here.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 11:42
scotty aka scatboy...probably spells the way he pronounces...and using his logic 1 plus 1 is 11 and not 2.....explains why he believes that the greece of the north can go it alone .....a belief I would encourage...economy collapses...lotsa skirt wearing lads suddenly available at bargain prices

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 14:06
...it's an abbreviation of "pooftah".....

Source?

I don't dispute that poof and "poofter" are both in usage but please show that the former is derived from the latter rather than them simply being two related terms
for the same thing.

I'm afraid a comedy show does not qualify as a credible source btw

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 14:08
Fail to understand why the Rabbi is so interested in UK politics.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 14:39
why not?? is the world not totally interconnected?? The UK is still a world power and what happens there can affect non citizens...brexit being a pertinent example. Same can be said for the US.....whereas ...I onkt have a vague idea of who leads scatland...salmon??or some italian immigrants grand daughter....see not even a genuine scot wants to lead...would be funny if it wasnt sooo tragic

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 18:12
So, having conceded you know next to nothing about 1/3rd of the land mass of the UK, you still feel that your opinions should be taken seriously.

Righty ho.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 19:22
this is one situation where size really doesnt matter...a bit like Mississippi...big but stoooopid.....hey maybe u r cousins...

Smiles
August 31st, 2017, 09:28
" ... you still feel that your opinions should be taken seriously ... "
Any dude ~ even a really fat piggish one ~ who can write hilarity such as this: " ... I onkt have a vague idea of who leads scatland ... salmon ?? ... " I'd follow like a lemming, over a cliff, head first into the peat.
'Onkt' Onkt' 'Onkt'.

arsenal
August 31st, 2017, 10:01
If The Rabbi spent less time on his half arsed attempts to discuss parochial northern European dependent territories and a little more on his posts about his trips to Thailand the latter might not be so indefatigably dull.

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2017, 14:04
indefatigably...wow so many syllables....im sooo impressed...amazing

FarangRuMak
September 1st, 2017, 12:33
Well, the dour one just waved me away. I don't think she understood. I heard there's another one in the complex I'll be checking out
I haven't been there for a while.
Do you think they still do laundry?
I find them good. But they do insist on spraying the clothes with scent which I don't like.
I can't understand why she would wave you away unless they've given up the business.
They used to run the bar down stairs as well but I'm not sure if they still do.
The dour looking lady is ok when she gets to know you and the tan coloured dog looks a bit menacing but she's actually a friendly bitch as well.

Smiles
September 1st, 2017, 16:32
'Skid Marks Not Welcome?'

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 09:32
scotty aka scatboy...believes that the greece of the north can go it alone .....a belief I would encourage...economy collapses....

Interesting also to see that "anachronism of a country" coming in at #4

FarangRuMak
September 2nd, 2017, 10:42
I can't find Jomtien Plaza on that list.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 11:59
Jomtien plaza...LOL...
And scat biy those are fake figures...take away the HUGE subsidies that the English provide and you'd be as useless as the Greeks...

frequent
September 2nd, 2017, 12:04
Jomtien plaza...LOL...
And scat biy those are fake figures...take away the HUGE subsidies that the English provide and you'd be as useless as the Greeks...Who are apparently now being subsidised by the Chinese, since Mutti won't help them out

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 12:23
...those are fake figures..

Only if you believe that IMF figures and UK Govt figures are fake.

Is it just the Scotland figures you deem to be "fake" or are the Irish figures also fake? How about Norway's GDP per capita - is that fake too?

What figures Would you have us use instead? Figures derived from a combination of your ignorance and racist imagination?

Fact is the biggest pile of fakery on here is you

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 16:01
oooooo....sensitive arent we?!