PDA

View Full Version : The Best Way To Their Heart...

FarangRuMak
August 27th, 2017, 14:39
....is through their stomach.
I have found that home cooked food brings my favourites back again and again.
Sometimes they will call me up to come over just for something to eat.
I usually agree and we often have a happy ending with desert.
My guys love "farang" food especially steak (or pork for the more strictly Buddhist among them) but a few like chicken, spaghetti and fish also.
I can't afford Aussie steak very often but the "hybred" steak available in Friendship or Foodland at one third of the price is just fine especially with lots of pepper sauce.
Food that they don't normally eat or can't afford is a big hit with my favourite guys and I enjoy cooking it as much as they enjoy eating it.

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2017, 14:57
Damn.....and here I thought u were gonna say ....cash

bkkguy
August 27th, 2017, 19:26

no, cash is the best way to their dick/ass

bkkguy

FarangRuMak
August 27th, 2017, 19:39
Of course it goes without saying that we're in a cash business here.
But you & bkkguy are not paying attention I think.
I wrote "to their Heart" not "to their Ass".
But what might surprise the "hard" men here is that I've often had the best fun over a piece of meat smothered in juice with no cash at all.

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2017, 20:11
relax sweetie....now u r confusing " heart" with " piece of meat"....u gotta make up your mind.

FarangRuMak
August 27th, 2017, 21:07
There was also another refinement that you missed;
I'm talking about my favourites.
They're favourites for good reasons.
You relax about the "hard man" reference;
there never was and never will be a gay "hard man".
Part of him might be hard at times but that's about it.

cdnmatt
August 27th, 2017, 21:10
To ignore the childishness, I can vouch for the OP. I'm adored when cooking up nice dinners. Well, as long as they taste decent and I don't obliterate them with something like red pepper flakes.

But yeah, cooking up good meals for someone you care about I think goes over well the world over. Shrimp is a big hit in this house.

frequent
August 28th, 2017, 14:20
But what might surprise the "hard" men here is that I've often had the best fun over a piece of meat smothered in juice with no cash at all.Steak tartare?

FarangRuMak
August 29th, 2017, 18:55
Uncut tartare hmmmm...

latintopxxx
August 29th, 2017, 19:21
..u guys dont get it...best way is through the 2nd and 3rd rib...

scottish-guy
August 29th, 2017, 20:14
Always thought there was potentially something a bit Jack the Ripper about the Rabbi

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 03:30
I see my alter ego is evolving...

Doug
August 30th, 2017, 19:34
OP is most correct. Here's the favourite recipe to serve 5 or 6 Thai boys in my small room. Barbeque 1 Friendship inexpensive steak and 2 pork steaks. (Best to marinate them 6 hours) If short of time or too hot I fry them up in the wok. One large potato baked in the microwave. One or two large carrots. The baked potato and carrots are sliced up and lightly fried in the wok.
To serve I put the meat on a wooden cutting board with two steak knives set on my small coffee table. The potato/carrot wok is placed on the table. HP sauce and ketchup is a must. Also a couple of bags of cooked rice from the local cart. (Thai boys never feel they've really eaten unless they have some rice.) We all sit around the table, each with a fork, and dig in. Someone cuts of pieces of steak which we share. We stab bits of potato and carrots from the wok. It's a huge success and no plates to wash.
The leftover rice is put in a bowl with a beaten egg, brown sugar and cinnamin and cooked up in the microwave for desert.
This is one of my best "sanook" moments.

The picture show my chicken fried rice but you get the idea.

latintopxxx
August 30th, 2017, 19:41
...martha stewart move over...doug has arrived...

Doug
August 30th, 2017, 21:11
Sorry. The above photo shows the Mama noodles supreme. Cook up some cups of noodles and add to the wok with cooked chicken and any vegies in the fridge. The boys can make it. Cheap!!
The picture below shows the boys making their breakfast of fried egg on burnt bread. (we call it toast) Like Denny's, breakfast for Thais is any time of day or night.

FarangRuMak
August 31st, 2017, 01:08
Thanks Doug.
At last someone who grasps the simple, inexpensive but priceless treasure of eating with nice Thai boys.
Some of the responses to what I think is normal living are weird to say the least.
But mai pen rai.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 03:19
Good Lord...what a mangy looking lot...hope u keep a can of bug spray handy...and delousing equipment...

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 06:51
Why would he need those - unless you're planning to pop in?

In which case cockroach repellent ought to be on his shopping list

Doug
September 2nd, 2017, 09:05
Sorry to offend you latinprixxx. I'll refrain from posting any more photos.

a447
September 2nd, 2017, 09:15
No need to worry about offending Latin.

Normally, the shoe is on the other foot.

Smiles
September 2nd, 2017, 10:24
I must admit to feeling a bit queezy observing the cooking wok only a step away from the toilet bowl.
Not trying to seem overly dainty, but can't help but note that 'toilet-matter splatter' is well known in Forensics101.

FarangRuMak
September 2nd, 2017, 10:36
One thing that I admire Thais for is their cleanliness.
They're forever washing their bodies even it's under a water hose on a building site or in an shack in the village.
I've also see Cambodian skin glistening under water pails on the fishing boat decks.
Could the moderated or someone else start a photographic record of this hydrophilia and at the same time feed us another type of eye candy?
The snobs here can avoid looking if it offends them.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 12:00
snob???...me?!?!

frequent
September 2nd, 2017, 12:03
snob???...me?!?!You'll put your tongue up anyone's arse in the hope of finding the best way to their heart won't you?

FarangRuMak
September 2nd, 2017, 15:14
snob???...me?!?!
Who called YOU a snob???
ME?!?!

FarangRuMak
September 2nd, 2017, 15:29
You'll put your tongue up anyone's arse in the hope of finding the best way to their heart won't you?
A 69 could be in the offing.

FarangRuMak
September 2nd, 2017, 15:35
Sorry to offend you latinprixxx. I'll refrain from posting any more photos.
Don't stop now.
Get your camera outdoors to the Cambodians' work camps or building sites etc.
But do give a trigger warning.
Something like;
"Rough Boys in the Buff-some might find this offensive".

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2017, 16:33
apologies Doug...sometimes I type faster than i think...

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2017, 16:51
..,sometimes I type faster than i think...

Which would not be hard

gerefan2
September 3rd, 2017, 04:05
One thing that I admire Thais for is their cleanliness..

I have heard this said many times.

However what I cannot understand is their willingness to provide services in, effectively, squalor.

Take bars like Nice Boys, Eros, Kawaii Boys etc...they are never cleaned, painted or washed. You only have to look at the mirrors to see the dirt, zits, fingerprints etc on the glass. If it wasnt for the goings on in these places would you ever consider going inside for a drink? Even the rabbi would hesitate!

As for the toilets, they are unspeakable. A Public Health inspector would have a coronary if he was sent to do an inspection. Toyboys, which some may regard as a more upmarket Gogo bar, has a bog to be ashamed of.

Yet people say Thais are noted for their cleanliness....it doesn't always sit like that with me I'm afraid.

scottish-guy
September 3rd, 2017, 05:22
Absolutely correct observations.

One of the worst offenders used to be Super A in BBK when it was upstairs - their bog had 3 urinals, one of which was lying on the floor, the other with a black bin bag covering it and the other just absolutely stinking of piss.

Unfortunately, as you say, all too typical - and even what we would regard as the "better" bars frequently have appalling facilities.

I invite anybody in Pattaya today to check out Oscar's toilets. They are not horrific but they reallly need attention - and round off the experience by attempting to wash your hands. Unless something has changed, the water will pish out of a broken/loose waste pipe all over your feet - been like that for years. Sad to say because the toilet lets a good bar down - but ive had my feet soaked in this way
in a number of bars - beginning to wonder is there something inherently defective in thai waste pipes?

Moving on from bar toilets, and on a postive note, the other thing that has always struck me is Thai mothers ability to send their kids to school in pristine uniforms, whilst living in what we would regard as a rathole

a447
September 3rd, 2017, 09:32
Yet people say Thais are noted for their cleanliness....it doesn't always sit like that with me I'm afraid.

The facilities in the bars are often disgusting, but the boys aren't; in my experience they pay much more attention to personal hygiene than people of some other countries.

Ever been on the metro in Paris?

francois
September 4th, 2017, 00:22
Long gone, but not forgotten, was Gentleman Club, in Boyztown area with the cleanest bathrooms anywhere. Please no snide remarks, I am only talking about the facilities.

arsenal
September 4th, 2017, 09:38
Yes Francois. But located up a thin and winding staircase that would leave some of the Captain Humungous sized farangs crossing their legs rather than risk getting wedged. 😂

scottish-guy
September 4th, 2017, 14:09
He's in the jail now isn't he?

For all the reputation that it had I personally never saw anything untoward (although I heard that what was on show was certainly not all that was on offer)

a447
September 4th, 2017, 15:37
I heard that what was on show was certainly not all that was on offer

Wasnt that usually the case in Thailand back then?

latintopxxx
September 4th, 2017, 16:30
isnt that what they do with all the precious stones shopping trip scams...
...anyway I rarely fall into switch and bait trap....gogo bar..real easy...u can se the goods...on grindr I usually meet and inspect them on neutral ground...

FarangRuMak
September 4th, 2017, 19:06
isnt that what they do with all the precious stones shopping trip scams...
...anyway I rarely fall into switch and bait trap....gogo bar..real easy...u can se the goods...on grindr I usually meet and inspect them on neutral ground...
For 1st timers off the internet a meeting on neutral ground is wise.
I sat in one of the coffee shops near Tuk Com to take a call from a self described 20 yr old Adonis with a GR picture to match and observed a dangerous looking version of Mr Bean calling my silent phone 10 meters away.
Another time I met a stunning service worker outside on the street by arrangement and immediately he started telling me that he only had 15 minutes but needed more money than agreed. I told him to forget it and he went berserk.
Had he gotten into my room he would have been a lot worse and probably violent.

goji
September 5th, 2017, 01:03
I agree completely. Since I've never seen the boy, it makes sense to meet him on neutral ground wherever possible, so that it's easier to cancel if there is any misrepresentation. If I have to direct him to the hotel, I always meet outside the building.

As for cleanliness, with Thais and some other east Asian mainland countries, their personal body cleanliness is very good, but what passes for cleaning in bathrooms, bedrooms etc is way below the standard I would set.

FarangRuMak
September 5th, 2017, 07:41
Thais can rise above their surroundings with an impressive self-confidence.
It might also be called delusion of course.
There's a tiny laneway of what can only be called bad looking horse loose-boxes near the former HAPPY BOYS bar and out of this streamed a line of well dressed, well groomed guys at circa 4pm each day on their way to Sunnee Plaza.
As you walk from Happy Bar towards the hotel at the entrance to Sunnee it's on the right.
When boys arrived in the bars they went into fantasy mode in their inimitable way.

frequent
September 5th, 2017, 12:55
I sat in one of the coffee shops near Tuk Com to take a call from a self described 20 yr old Adonis with a GR picture to match and observed a dangerous looking version of Mr Bean calling my silent phone 10 meters away.It's much simpler than that. You say "If I see you and your pic has been photoshopped, no tip"

scottish-guy
September 5th, 2017, 15:02
Good job the boys aren't in a similar financial position to say "If I see you and you're 75 and not 50 as you claimed, no suckee-fuckee"

FarangRuMak
September 5th, 2017, 15:34
Good job the boys aren't in a similar financial position to say "If I see you and you're 75 and not 50 as you claimed, no suckee-fuckee"

I like to put my age, (some) perversions, prefrences, etc on the table before we meet.
Thus I know that I'm going to meet a guy who already knows what to expect.
Even after being filtered out out by many I'm USUALLY amazed by the quality of those that turn up.
I suspect that there's a unique Thai quid pro quo that comes into play not always evident to newbie farangs.
Even stunningly handsome, dark skinned Isaan boys often find it hard to get women.
The Chinese/Thai, pale faced, buck-toothed bitches despise their type and the more native Thai girls are attracted to high earners and foreigners.
I love everything about them so they in turn make allowances for my geriatric state.
This will not happen in Europe or in the USA and if it does the gentleman caller probably plans to strangle me.
Thailand Chai Yo!

frequent
September 6th, 2017, 14:21
Good job the boys aren't in a similar financial position to say "If I see you and you're 75 and not 50 as you claimed, no suckee-fuckee"Old white men still run the world, the richer the better

latintopxxx
September 6th, 2017, 14:49
I'm white ...an aggressive top...super high sex drive...not rich (just real comfortable) ...and still away off from my 50th....and I get to hop all over the planet...usually to piss poor parts (not only countries) ...its simply great....the amount and the variety of sex available is stunning...some days Im like a fucking dog in the forest..Im pissing on a tree while looking at a gazzillion other trees....just wish I had started way earlier...

a447
September 6th, 2017, 15:19
...and still away off from my 50th.......

Not according to your previous posts.

If they are to be believed,you would be in your 60's by now.

Please tell us which posts to believe and which posts to treat as lies.

arsenal
September 6th, 2017, 16:26
a447. Regardless of truth or otherwise, The Rabbi Poxxy's posts are all boring. But then as he has admitted on several occasions, almost by way of an apology. He lacks the ability to communicate on any normal level.

frequent
September 6th, 2017, 16:47
The Rabbi Poxxy's posts are all boring.Yet you can't stop commenting on almost every one of them

arsenal
September 6th, 2017, 17:52
A triumph of hope over experience Freakybum. Anyway, I thought you put me on ignore so .........pot/kettle, you know the rest.

scottish-guy
September 6th, 2017, 18:15
The only thing about the Rabbi that might possibly be under 50 is his waist - and from eyewitness reports even that is unlikely

a447
September 6th, 2017, 18:19
And his I.Q.

scottish-guy
September 6th, 2017, 18:58
Except isn't he allegedly a forensic accountant who bills multiple Clients for the same single trip in business class - and then screws all of them by traveling economy on e.g. China Southern?

Did I imagine that?

arsenal
September 6th, 2017, 19:07
Well someone imagined it. 🤕

a447
September 6th, 2017, 19:07
The fact that he expects us to believe that is sufficient proof of his low I.Q.

Blueskytoday
September 6th, 2017, 21:32
Wouldn't it be great if everyone never replied or responded to Latin again?? Poor guy,,he needs the attention...don't believe anything he writes....A Wanker...

arsenal
September 6th, 2017, 23:00
Freakybum loves him. 😘

FarangRuMak
September 7th, 2017, 05:38
The fact that he expects us to believe that is sufficient proof of his low I.Q.

But if it's true it reveals low ethics but a high I.Q.
Chai Mai?

frequent
September 7th, 2017, 13:01
I thought you put me on ignoreI only slum occasionally. For you it's the habit of a lifetime

arsenal
September 7th, 2017, 14:46
Freakybum wrote.
"I only slum occasionally. For you it's the habit of a lifetime"

And yet it was you who applied for the job of Latin's little arsewipe.

a447
September 7th, 2017, 15:02
But if it's true it reveals low ethics but a high I.Q.
Chai Mai?

But it can only be true if you buy the whole story; viz. he is a highly paid, high-flying international auditor who is somehow mysteriously in high demand in exotic gay destinations. The companies who employ him give him an expense account but, equally mysteriously, have no desire to claim it on tax and so do not ask for receipts.

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2017, 15:19
But it can only be true if you buy the whole story; viz..

VIZ is definitely the place for the Rabbi's tales

http://viz.co.uk/come-look-bottoms/

latintopxxx
September 13th, 2017, 21:14
stoopid...its called a per diem...I'm liable for the tax...
as an independent contractor I set my own rules...that includes listing the cost of a biz class flight as part of my package..
Im not in finance...I'm a food safety quality auditor
not all my contracts are in exotic locales...although I do try to pick and choose where I can...I've turned down jobs in places like nigeria or bangladesh
I often refer to "the company" because there are some companies that have me audit the same manufacturing plant or warehouse or raw material supplier on a yearly basis...so it almost feels like I'm part of their team.
And yes..it is a well paying job...I do jet around the globe a lot...and to date I enjoy it...especially since I have cut back on the work load.