PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Everybody.

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 02:57
Hi Guys,

I just joined and am thrilled to be on this forum. I am planing on visiting Thailand at the end of this month and am at a loss as to which destination I should visit. As of now I would like to see Pattaya and of course Bangkok but would like some guidance from you guys as to which venues are worth visiting for meeting guys. Thanks for your help !

francois
August 26th, 2017, 04:02
Easy in Pattaya, just go to Jomtien Complex, Boyztown and Sunee Plaza and sample what each has to offer. Welcome to the forum, phoenixabode.

arsenal
August 26th, 2017, 08:24
A phoenix is a bird that rises from the ashes. It has multiple lives.

bobsaigon2
August 26th, 2017, 10:30
"Multiple" being the key word here.

Moses
August 26th, 2017, 14:23
Welcome onboard :)

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:26
Thank you. Glad to be here.

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:27
Thank you for the info and thanks for the welcome.

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:28
It has just one Life that does not dies but has to resurrect itself through the flame ordeal.

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:32
I would like to thank everybody for their warm welcome. With regards to my trip I am contemplating whether to stay 2 days in Bangkok and then go to Pattaya or spend my entire visit in Pattaya itself. There's a nice hotel that I'm considering, Ban Souy resort, maybe I'll stay there. My vacation for relaxation but meeting the love of my life wont harm ! Cheers .

FarangRuMak
August 26th, 2017, 16:41
It has just one Life that does not dies but has to resurrect itself through the flame ordeal.
That will all be well tested here.

arsenal
August 26th, 2017, 16:43
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18765-The-Baan-Souy

In the words of Charlie Brown.
"Good grief."

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:49
Oh dear, I just want to have a relaxing time with no fuss...just fun and perhaps love.

phoenixabode
August 26th, 2017, 16:57
Thanks for the link ! Much appreciated, cheers mate !

Manforallseasons
August 26th, 2017, 17:34
Where is fountainhall when you need him?

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 09:37
Basil Rathbone. Still my number one all time favourite Sherlock Holmes. However, his skills are not required in this particular case.

scottish-guy
August 30th, 2017, 10:16
It's natural that (as the Sherlock Holmes you grew up with) you'd prefer Basil Rathbone - in the same way that my favourite Doctor Who was Jon Pertwee.

However, Mr Rathbone is way above your level.

Basil Brush is more your mark.

Arf Arf Arf, Boom Boom

arsenal
August 30th, 2017, 10:22
Jon Pertwee is my Doctor Who also. Hated Tom Baker and didn't watch it again until David Tennant turned up. Now it's some woman. Bloody women Tardis drivers. She won't be able to park the Tardis, bound to end up at the bottom of the ocean or somewhere equally idiotic. Basil Brush! You'll be doing Peter Glaze jokes next.