PDA

View Full Version : Offing Aliens.

FarangRuMak
August 21st, 2017, 15:51
Not Martians or Plutonians obviously but what if a Cambodian in Pattaya or a Vietnamese in Bangkok is found in your condo without clothes AND without paperwork?
In a hotel room I would imagine that the hotel takes the rap but in your privately owned condo could you end up keeping him company in the cell at Soi Immigration, Jomtien?
Has anyone experienced this?
The Mamasan will always swear to high heaven that he's 18 UP and has a veeery big one but she never bothers with stuff like immigration status.

cdnmatt
August 21st, 2017, 16:05
It's Thailand. The answer depends on how much money you have.

Technically, yes, you could be charged with aiding an illegal immigrant. Whether or not you get charged all depends...

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 16:07
Now why would the authorities be summoned to ones private residence???

Oliver
August 21st, 2017, 17:25
About fifteen years ago, there was a case at the Aquarious guest house i, situated between Silom and Sathorn- at that time the only gay one in the city- where there was a raid. The guesthouse had a few guys who lived on site and provided various services to guests. A falang was found in flagrante deiicto with one of them and faced a very serious situation with the police because his partner was from Burma. Eventually he was released but it was a torturous process.
I suspect that the political climate regarding non-Thais has worsened considerably since then and such a situation could be deemed employment of an alien without the necessary paperwork.

arsenal
August 21st, 2017, 17:35
It's easier to imagine the boys (alien or otherwise) offering a 'buy one, get one free' discount than the set of circumstances required for a falang to be in trouble because he's with an alien in his hotel room. The aliens are dancing in the streets, dancing on stage and dancing in their pants. (UK usage)

FarangRuMak
August 21st, 2017, 17:53
Now why would the authorities be summoned to ones private residence???
Why they would be summoned is obviously explained by what motivates the summoner.
I can think of many motives such as revenge, being a nasty ass'ole, commission, being homophobic and so on.
I would think that very few immigration raids on private condos are random or impromtu.
Many raids on business premises are due to tip-offs from rival businesses.
Many recently broke and or overstay farangs are turned in by by partners and not necessarily business partners.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 19:20
Oh ok, now I see where u r going with this. Guess it's Thailand and the rules are different to put it mildly.

cdnmatt
August 21st, 2017, 19:25
Yeah, very easy to understand how one hooker would screw over another hooker, all while stabbing a farang in the back.

Farang picks up guy from bar, treats him quite well. Thai guy decides he wants to keep the farang, and when Thai guy finds out farang offed another guy from a bar, all bets are off, and that good ole fashioned Thai vindictiveness comes out and rears its ugly head.

And that;s just one of thousands of examples. Knowing some people I've met, it could be, "you're not going to buy me a new motorbike? fuck you, I know you sleep with a Laos boy, so off to jail you go, and I'll get 2000 baht from the police for ratting on you, while the police will get 1,500,000 from you to avoid prison. hah!"

FarangRuMak
August 21st, 2017, 19:48
I remember leaving a condo in South Pattaya because of my Thai lady neighbour.
She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
She then started questioning them on their way out.
I decided that it was best to move and I did but I told my Thai landlady why and by all accounts there was hell to pay between them.

sglad
August 22nd, 2017, 02:35
She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
I decided that it was best to move and I did but I told my Thai landlady why and by all accounts there was hell to pay between them.

A little hasty, don't you think? Perhaps she was just upset that you never invited her in for a threesome. OR that you didn't go over to her place for one. You did say she always left her door open and her husband was playing hard to get...

cdnmatt
August 22nd, 2017, 02:46

Really, you moved out over that? How long have you lived in Thailand? Haven't you yet realized it's a fairly communcal society here, hence most people are quite nosey and love to gossip?

You do realize you most likely could have resolved that situation by simply giving her some 3-in-1 coffees or a couple bagels, or similar, right? When you're confronted with a situation like that again, approach them and offer some type of food item. Nothing special, and even just some bananas will do. Small things like that go a long way in this society, much more so than out West.

FarangRuMak
August 22nd, 2017, 07:31
Not a hasty decision at all.
I have given a contracted account for brevity's sake.
Take it from me that this lady was potentially bad news.
I get on very well with Thais and I keep Thai company much more than I keep "farang" company-that's why I spend most of the year in Thailand.
But I don't see everyone and everything around me through the rose-tinted spectacles of the tourist.
I trust my own judgement in these matters.
I've seen AND experienced too much shit for me to change now.

latintopxxx
August 22nd, 2017, 13:39
Sglad....u r terrible, 3some really !!!
Farung....gotta say that was a wise move...gotta go with your gut instinct...still I like the way u got revenge via your land lady...can imagine the animosity between those woman will make the current issues between the Donald and fat dwarf look like a tea party

frequent
August 22nd, 2017, 16:41
Sglad....u r terrible, 3some really !!!Where's your sense of adventure, latin. You're fucking the husband and he's licking her clit. If you can stand the smell of an open tin of sardines that's been left out in the sun, you're "home and hosed"
Really, you moved out over that? How long have you lived in Thailand? Haven't you yet realized it's a fairly communcal society here, hence most people are quite nosey and love to gossip?Indeed - egalitarianism personified, Thai society

FarangRuMak
August 23rd, 2017, 15:08
Sglad....u r terrible, 3some really !!!
Farung....gotta say that was a wise move...gotta go with your gut instinct...still I like the way u got revenge via your land lady...can imagine the animosity between those woman will make the current issues between the Donald and fat dwarf look like a tea party
Thanks.
I like that you like my little lobbed handgrenade as I left the field of conflict.
We're kindred spirits then.
I have been frequently jolted out of my Gay-friendly Thailand bubble.
The Christians in Chiang Rai have put me in my place vis a vis them a few times.

latintopxxx
August 24th, 2017, 12:22
last thing we need in thailand is christianity and the associated guilt that comes with anything even remotely pleasureable

FarangRuMak
August 25th, 2017, 04:35
last thing we need in thailand is christianity and the associated guilt that comes with anything even remotely pleasureable

I agree.
The "old" Christians in the north of Thailand whose origins lie in the French and British colonies in neighbouring countries aren't too bad.
But now the place is infested with (mostly)American Evangelicals- arrogant, homophobic, scammers who mostly target the Hill Tribes.
The gentleman who owns/owned Cabbages&Condoms is fighting a lone battle against the bastards.
Well at least he was 5 years ago.

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2017, 09:34
oh Lord...evangelical americans...why dont they clean up their own country before taking on the universe

christianpfc
August 25th, 2017, 16:27
I once stayed at such a place, where people leave the door open, and sometimes sit on the stairs in the stairway to smoke or chat on the phone or just to have a quiet moment (when sharing a room with several others). It's not my style, I moved out.

scottish-guy
August 25th, 2017, 19:30
Here in Vietnam, my BFs mother (who has moved in) can't get the front door open fast enough in the morning - and I'm talking like fucking 5am. Likewise the balcony window/door.

I've noticed that neighbours are the same about leaving their doors open - must be an Asian thing.

Meanwhile yours truly is either forced into the bedroom to enjoy the air-con or to sit sweating like a pig in the living room while she cooks 8 hot meals a day - none of which anybody asked for.

There is the distinct possibility of a murder on the horizon

bobsaigon2
August 25th, 2017, 21:25
Typical Vietnamese apartment dwellers, especially those living in an apartment for the first time, unused to being air conditioned. Seems like only the Koreans or other farang in Vietnam keep their front doors closed.

FarangRuMak
August 25th, 2017, 22:19
Here in Vietnam, my BFs mother (who has moved in) can't get the front door open fast enough in the morning - and I'm talking like fucking 5am. Likewise the balcony window/door.

I've noticed that neighbours are the same about leaving their doors open - must be an Asian thing.

Meanwhile yours truly is either forced into the bedroom to enjoy the air-con or to sit sweating like a pig in the living room while she cooks 8 hot meals a day - none of which anybody asked for.

There is the distinct possibility of a murder on the horizon
If you kill her now it will be plain murder.
If you marry the boyfriend first it will be matri-in-law-acide so a good lawyer might find a loophole in the law.

arsenal
August 26th, 2017, 08:38
Scottish: Just read the old girl one of your posts on the economic benefits of Scottish independence and she'll lose the will to live. ROFL.

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2017, 00:23
I'm absolutely shocked....scotty has a bf!?!?!?
But then mother in law has moved in.....now there's karma for u....u should have been nicer to me...guess I can stop sticking pins into that doll with a kilt now

scottish-guy
August 27th, 2017, 06:29
<Yawn>

MiniMee's being sticking pins up my effigy for years dear

latintopxxx
August 27th, 2017, 12:51
He needs to use the extra long ones dipped in snake venom.