PDA

View Full Version : offing a gogo at dream boy

latintopxxx
August 20th, 2017, 12:59
OK, so broke my rule and decided to watch the show at dream boys (BHT480/beer) with the intention of offing one of the bubble butted whores...lots to choose from...show was terrible...bit stock on stage was ample and of excellent qulaity...mostly asian audience and they were offing boys like there was going to be a major shortage...for some unknown reason ot really turns me on to see a cute muscle fresh faced gogo being offed by an overweight geriatric.
Offed my gogo...simply gorgeous...bottomed as promised and nothing was too outrageous or out of the question...was willing to up sell by offering to stay the night...all in all an excellent experience.
But the COST...oh lord...I could have had 3 gringr walk ins of similar quality....it is nice to sit there like a king and just summons them over to service u but that thrill does cost.

latintopxxx
August 20th, 2017, 13:01
and BTW i was surprised to see a lot of fit younger asians like in their 30's offing gogos....

DrewSpz
August 20th, 2017, 23:20
So what was the cost?

bobsaigon2
August 21st, 2017, 02:07
That reminds me of the old saying...."If you have to ask, you can't afford it".

sglad
August 21st, 2017, 03:45
That reminds me of the old saying...."If you have to ask, you can't afford it".

Not a helpful reply and not a relevant saying. He's not asking about buying a luxury watch at The Hour Glass or the room rate at the Oriental but even in those situations, there's no harm asking. I might have turned the other cheek if your remarks were at least witty but sayings like yours are indeed old for they smack of elitism and class privilege, implying that there's no room for social advancement through hard work and enterprise whereby a person may become able to afford something he or she previously couldn't. This constant sniping and snapping at people asking questions must in some significant way discourage participation from newbies and lurkers. It's not as if everyone here is on a tight schedule and every question needs to be neatly posed and meticulously answered. Although seemingly repetitive, his question is a valid one as it involves procuring sexual services in a country, culture and language presumably different from his. Most importantly, it's a question that many here are qualified to answer and answer it well.

DrewSpz, we went to Dreamboys last year (in Suriwong right? I think it was Dreamboys) and a captain explained to us that the off fee was around 500-600 Baht and the short time tip was anything between 1500 and 2500 Baht, if I remember correctly. I honestly can't remember the drink prices - I don't go to these kinds of places very often and tend not to pay attention to the cost of drinks unless it's way off. I think somebody might have paid for me.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 08:15
One drink 480, off fee 400(special for me so I'm told), mb fee 1500 (originally wanted 2000) Total 2400.
I can easily rent arse off Grindr for 600 to 1000 for a 2 hour session.
Dream boy gogo initially claimed to be a top only but quickly changed his mind when I immediately lost (or at least pretended to) interest but told me not to say anything. Bottomed like a champ, I'm sure i wasn't his 1st, he was practically a power bottom.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 08:23
Went to the show at fresh boys on Sunday night. They must have imported a fresh load of gogos, lots of twink and young fit muscle gogos. Show was above average with a long (at least 15 min)big cock show, the boys really worked the room walking around begging for tips offering their cocks and bodies for hands on inspections. I had one on my lap for 5 min and pawed him non stop, beautiful firm body. anyone into fit young but legal gogos can't go wrong here.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 08:36
Whilst on cost, Sunday afternoon enjoyed a massage at the place next to Tawan gogo bar. Excellent massage, naturally I ended the session by fucking the masseur, fuck only took 15 min as I was so close due to the massage, he kept giving me intermittent oral during the massage so by the time I got to the Fuck I was just about ready to shoot, took a lot of effort to even last 15 min. Total cost including massage and masseur tip 900bht.
Funny incident is when I walked in I made all the masseurs loitering outside stand up so I could check who had the nicest bubble butt, they just about rofl as most claimed they were man and didn't bottom, narrowed the selection to only 4, I made a point of groping all 4 before declaring my choice. Clapping erupted I grabbed my choice and pulled him in.

arsenal
August 21st, 2017, 11:08
I find myself in a parallel universe. That is, enjoying Latin's posts and glad he's having a (literally) fucking good time in Thailand. Makes me excited about my next trip coming up very soon.

Latin wrote:
" I made a point of groping all 4 before declaring my choice. Clapping erupted I grabbed my choice and pulled him in." Perfectly reasonable behaviour in a massage place. The male Thai sex worker rarely forgets that he's in the fun/entertainment business and acts accordingly.

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 12:36
This lot were priceless, as I was groping the arse cheeks saying I wanted muscle not fat I also kept asking if they were good bottom boys and if the hole was tight. The straight boys piled in with remarks like "no he already fuck many times today, not tight", wet ourselves laughing.

frequent
August 21st, 2017, 13:23
and BTW i was surprised to see a lot of fit younger asians like in their 30's offing gogos....Renting is so much easier

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 13:33
true, by making use of mb its instant gratification. Already have a partner, so it's only about the sex.

Bert
August 21st, 2017, 13:38
Latin, was your massage experience in Sun Massage shop?

latintopxxx
August 21st, 2017, 14:41
I wasn't paying attention, it's right next to Tawan

latintopxxx
August 22nd, 2017, 13:46
In hindsight I should have titled this post differently. Been getting lotsa hits on Grindr from non commercial guys, took up some of the offers, feels slightly odd to have sex in Thailand (outside Babylon) and not pay. Have even widened my repertoire to a Russian (gorgeous long legged thing), an Indian (only found out later, so white he could have been my cousin), 2 German backpackers, one overnighted. Maybe like very fine wine I'm getting better as I age.

neddy3
August 22nd, 2017, 13:50
Latin, was your massage experience in Sun Massage shop?

It is Sun massage right next to Tawan. Seems very likely.

Nirish guy
August 22nd, 2017, 15:38
Oh look, shock horror, contrary to what it seems you thought it appears that people CAN have sex both in Thailand and elsewhere without having to pay "every single time" - who'd of thunk it eh Latin ! :-)

Welcome to the club.

latintopxxx
August 22nd, 2017, 16:44
Relax sweetie, most of my sex is non commercial, it's just that in the past in Thailand most of the non commercial /non Thai have been like u....old,sad ,tragic and a victim of gravity.

Nirish guy
August 22nd, 2017, 16:51
God and there I thought a major part of your kick was in making your partner feel cheap and used and worthless but yet you say that most of your sex is actually unpaid - awww in that case all I can say is I'm sorry that your sex life must be so unfulfilling for you then - mind you I'm guessing that after fucking with you most of your partners already feel fairly cheap and worthless as they realise that THEIIR lives have been reduced to having to resort to the likes of you just to get off - mind you I guess we've all given the load charity fuck before to those in need so good on them I say, they're obviously good people at heart ! "sweetie" :)

Oliver
August 22nd, 2017, 17:17
Pasolin's "Salo" can be viewed on the internet after years of being banned or severely cut.. This is the very issue which the film explores in excruciating detail. Those with strong stomachs should watch it.

a447
August 22nd, 2017, 17:21
Latin getting free sex is about as likely as the events he's outlined in this thread.

latintopxxx
August 22nd, 2017, 17:48
jealous????

a447
August 22nd, 2017, 18:30
It's not possible to be jealous of someone's fantasies.

arsenal
August 22nd, 2017, 21:34
Hard to imagine what sort of person (Thai or otherwise) would want to have sex with Latin for free, who by his own admission physically resembles a warthog. Still, it take all sorts I suppose.

cdnmatt
August 22nd, 2017, 22:30
Now, now... don't pick on latin. I'm sure he gets lots of free sex.

Afterall, bananas are quite cheap at the local markets. :)

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2017, 01:16
I hope you're not suggesting Matt that he should go and fuck Farangrumak's ex Thai lady neighbour ! It's bad enough money boys have to put up with him but you surely wouldn't wish him on ordinary Thai women too ! :)

When you're confronted with a situation like that again, approach them and offer some type of food item. Nothing special, and even just some bananas will do'

:-)

francois
August 23rd, 2017, 03:16
Perhaps matt had a different idea with the bananas, not as a food item

latintopxxx
August 23rd, 2017, 09:58
...only thing that comes comes into contact with my super sensitive anus is tongue....love the feeling...on my stomach watching a movie...MB face between my arse cheeks working away earning his cash...like a slow low level orgasm...after 30 min of this any stress I might have had is gone...better than a massage

latintopxxx
August 23rd, 2017, 09:59
...would posting snap shots of my grindr screen be ok with the board rules?? doesnt identify the MB...no pics..just text

latintopxxx
August 23rd, 2017, 10:02
...on 2nd thoughts forget it. ...everything can be disputed/faked

cdnmatt
August 23rd, 2017, 10:02
...only thing that comes comes into contact with my super sensitive anus is tongue....love the feeling...on my stomach watching a movie...MB face between my arse cheeks working away earning his cash...like a slow low level orgasm...after 30 min of this any stress I might have had is gone...better than a massage

Tongue only? So you're saying you smear peanut butter on your ass crack, while dogs lick it off?

More free sex for latin!

latintopxxx
August 23rd, 2017, 11:21
...mmmm...what kinda board have I found myself in...between scottys scat predelictions and supposedly blind matts bestiality cravings...now I know why he has two large slobbery dogs...barf...

bobsaigon2
August 23rd, 2017, 14:12
Talk about deteriorating threads! !!! Much, much more than I need to know about board members' sex lives. :eek:

cdnmatt
August 23rd, 2017, 18:42
I was just playing. Latin posts some of the most unrealistic bullshit on this forum, so thought I'd return the favor.

Don't worry, I'm not into beastiality. Actually, my sex life is currently non-existant thinking about it, which is a little frustrating considering, a) I have a husband, and b) he actually had the nerve to complain a few days ago that we never have sex.

Well, fuck... hardly my fault. I don't understand it either.

latintopxxx
August 24th, 2017, 12:19
its your acid personality...u are self poisoning from the inside...
...and as far as u r concerned my exploits are unrealistic because I'm having sex and have a life...but u r too unmotivated to even get an erection....kinda defines " looser"...and if i recall u havent even hit 40 yet...what a wasted life...

francois
August 25th, 2017, 05:26
..and if i recall u havent even hit 40 yet...what a wasted life...

My guesstimate is matt hit 40 yo about 25 years ago. :devilsh:

scottish-guy
August 25th, 2017, 08:05
....you're saying you smear peanut butter on your ass crack, while dogs lick it off?

C'mon Matt you know very well it's a Pony he gets to do it.

Not sure if that's better or worse though

paulo15
August 25th, 2017, 08:06
kinda defines " looser"...
Looser? How do you know the state of Matt's anus?
More fantasy as usual.

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2017, 09:32
paulo...learn to read and comprehend english...

paulo15
August 25th, 2017, 09:54
learn to read and comprehend english...
Pot kettle... kettle black