PDA

View Full Version : Gay massage parlours

Keith
August 18th, 2017, 07:24
Appreciate any views on best massage parlours for twink masseurs and extras. I am active,analso interested in 4 hands/3way action.

FarangRuMak
August 24th, 2017, 00:19
A foreigner visiting Bangkok in the 1800's wrote that if you threw a stone in any direction you would hit a prince or a monk.
And now the same goes for massage venues in Pattaya.
There are at least 4 within a stone's throw of Tuk Com alone.
There's a mixture of guys in each one.
The Boyz Town guys tend to be more muscular.
Have fun.

cdnmatt
August 24th, 2017, 00:44
No idea, but a 4 (or hell, even 6 or 8) hand massage has always been a fantasy of mine. Maybe some day I'll make it come true, but hasn't happened yet.

Why not just shop around at the various massage parlours out there, find a couple of guys you like, and invite them to come to your hotel / house / room together for a 3-way massage? Assuming you offer decent rates, they will most likely accept.
o

gerefan2
August 24th, 2017, 05:41
Would you recommend he has a blind massage Matt?

cdnmatt
August 24th, 2017, 06:15
Would you recommend he has a blind massage Matt?

Really? Are you seriously that pathetic of a human being?

Yes, I took a good fall in my backyard, cracked my head in the wrong spot, and ended up going blind. That obviously sucks for me, but nothing I can do about it.
You making remarks like that says far more about you than it does me.

scottish-guy
August 24th, 2017, 06:36
I'm honestly not taking the piss but I think I read that somewhere in Berlin (that's Berlin, Germany for any Americans), one can go for dinner served by blind waiters in pitch darkness?

MiniMee
August 24th, 2017, 07:00
Dine in the dark, with blind waiters, is a common concept for restaurants in many cities around the world. In Bangkok there is one at the Sheraton Grande on Sukumvit http://www.dineinthedarkbangkok.com

scottish-guy
August 24th, 2017, 07:21
Thanks MiniMee - having never been in Thailand it's obvious I wouldnt have known that.

I'll be sure to check it out next time i'm not there

:D

PS: Being Thailand of course it's a fair bet the waiters are not actually blind at all but merely faking it!

MiniMee
August 24th, 2017, 07:35
Oh Snotty, there's even a dine in the dark concept restaurant in Ho Chi Minh http://www.noirdininginthedark.com You should check it out. You might find it to be an eye opening experience.

marti
August 24th, 2017, 07:42
I'm honestly not taking the piss but I think I read that somewhere in Berlin (that's Berlin, Germany for any Americans), one can go for dinner served by blind waiters in pitch darkness?
Why the slur on Americans? I have head that Scottish people are some of the least intelligent people in the world but I would not say that in a post here.

scottish-guy
August 24th, 2017, 08:15
Have you never seen any Hollywood movies Marti - you know, where the location is stated - like Paris, France or London, England? Never seen any of that kinda thing?

Well if you had then you'd realise what I was lampooning - but it clearly went right over your head.

Now, if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it.

Ball's in your court.

scottish-guy
August 24th, 2017, 08:20
Oh Snotty, there's even a dine in the dark concept restaurant in Ho Chi Minh http://www.noirdininginthedark.com You should check it out. You might find it to be an eye opening experience.

No thanks - frankly in the dark in HCMC I wouldn't trust what I was being served - it might miaow when i stuck my fork in it

arsenal
August 24th, 2017, 08:22
Lampooning. Now that is an awesome word. I read that a government somewhere was giving a huge tax rebate to a multi billionaire because he employed a few foreign washer uppers. I thought that MUST be lampooning. It can't be true. Is it?

Blueskytoday
August 24th, 2017, 08:42
What a boring read

bobsaigon2
August 24th, 2017, 09:40
SG: Thanks for making it clear you were referring to Berlin, Germany. Otherwise we Americans might have thought you were referring to one of the 30 towns in the US bearing the name "Berlin". Just as Paris, France is often confused with Paris, Texas. :)

cdnmatt
August 24th, 2017, 15:21

Yeah, I've heard about restaurants like that too, and I guess they're all over the world. It's some, weird niche fad for foodies. I guess you're supposed to be able to taste the food better if you're in the dark, or some such shit.

I guess I can understand it thought, and it is somewhat right. I know I've become a far better cook since going blind. I'm now far more meticulous as to which spices I use, how much of each I use, my cooking times are far more exact to ensure tenderness, etc. I guess not being able to see does help with that kind of thing.

Nirish guy
August 24th, 2017, 15:32
I have head that Scottish people are some of the least intelligent people in the world but I would not say that in a post here.

if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it..

Well SG, you DID ask...... :)

"SCOTLAND is the least intelligent part of the UK and performs poorly on average IQ against most of Europe, an academic has claimed. Professor Richard Lynn said the Scots average IQ of 97 was well below the England and Wales average of 100.5 and on a par with the Republic of Ireland. London and the south-east of England scored top in the UK, with an average IQ of 102"

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland-lags-europe-in-iq-league-1-487587

arsenal
August 24th, 2017, 16:42
Well they can't be that stupid. They've managed to get the English to pay for their deep fried Mars Bars, education, tatties and neeps, defence, stovies and everything else for over 200 years. Only the Welsh have done better. Haha.

cdnmatt
August 24th, 2017, 18:14
I think we should just all agree that we've all become total morons. Seriously, what has happened to this world? I find myself having to expend energy daily arguing with people and clients about very basic, down to earth realities that were once just common sense.

The current sitting US President straight up lies to the world multiple times every single day, and we have somehow decided to normalize and legitimize this behavior.

I have to argue with and explain to people that it is simply impossible to developer a software bot for $10k that automatically generates $2.6 million USD/month. They think they're really smart, and I actually have to explain to them that their idea is delusional, technically impossible, and has no basis in reality.

Then I finish work, and while trying to relax, have someone arguing with me because they're adamant that Bali is a Buddhist society. Sorry, but it's fucken Hundu, and I can't change the reality of the world we live in to appease you.

Then later on that night I get a call from my mom, and my dad ends up on the phone. Sure enough, he begins arguing with me because he's adamant that 5% of the Canadian population is blind. I mean, come on... you don't even need to research that one to know it's simply not factually accurate. If 1 out of 20 people were blind, I'm fairly certain we would have noticed much more people wandering around with walking canes or seeing eye dogs. The real stats are 0.34% of the Canadian population is blind, and 0.51% of the world's population. About 2.7% of the Canadian population is considered either blind or visionally impaired, but visually impairments include a host of things -- narrow and low perephial vision, contrast sensitivty, color blindness, inoperable cataracts, and so on.

Seriously, day-in day-out I find myself having to argue about the basic, down to earth realities of this life and world we live in. It's as if technology has made so much knowledge available to us, that it has simply overloaded us, and now we're all total fucken retards living in our own delusional realities. I have to admit, this shit is beyond exhausting.

Apparently, our world is now getting a wall on the US / Mexico border that is going to be transparent and see through, plus have solar panels on it. I guess it has to be see through, so while the border patrol agents are watching the Mexican drug dealers lob 60kg bags of drugs over the wall, they don't get hit in the head by them killing them. Then there's lots of people who actually see merit in this brilliant proposal. I don't even have the words to express how laughable that is.

Apparently this is the world we now live in. Facts no longer matter, and everyone just gets to make up the reality of the world we live in based on our personal feelings. So let's just all agree, we're all total idiots nowadays.

Blueskytoday
August 24th, 2017, 21:21
MAKE A NEW THREAD...this is off subject...and not of interest

cdnmatt
August 24th, 2017, 21:28
A thread on SGT went off topic? Holy shit, alert the authorities, as I believe this is the first time that's ever happened.

arsenal
August 24th, 2017, 22:30
One could, if one so desired go to every thread and write that it is off topic, bar none. There's a joke in there if anyone can be bothered to jemmy it out.

Keith
December 8th, 2018, 20:47
Was at Senso on Wednesday. Had good time. Looking for twink bottom boy and chose Peach (see pic on the site). Great body, and nice guy who spoke some english, from Chiang Rai. Good massage, and great sex! Overall very good experience. 1,000 plus 1,200, good value I think. I gave him more!

Newbie99
December 9th, 2018, 10:30
Was at Senso on Wednesday. Had good time. Looking for twink bottom boy and chose Peach (see pic on the site). Great body, and nice guy who spoke some english, from Chiang Rai. Good massage, and great sex! Overall very good experience. 1,000 plus 1,200, good value I think. I gave him more!

Where and what is SENSO?

Andaman!
December 9th, 2018, 14:03
My absolute new favourite is Magic Touch Massage situated behind the Rose Hotel off Surawong Road. Address is Soi Na Wat Hualamphong, Surawong Rd, Bangkok, Thailand, 10500. Walk down the side of Le Méridien and then turn right and left to get to rear of Rose Hotel and you will see an illuminated sign directing you to Magic touch down a little alley on the left side. This is a new full service establishment and is ultra clean. Both massage and afters were of the highest order on multiple visits in November and December.

neddy3
December 9th, 2018, 14:41
Where and what is SENSO?

Google!

Jellybean
December 9th, 2018, 15:23
Where and what is SENSO?

Newbie99, Senso is a massage parlour, it is in Bangkok, located on Sala Daeng Road, off Silom Road and close to BTS Sala Daeng and MRT Silom stations. It is open 7 days a week, from 2pm to 11pm.

Senso Massage website:
http://www.sensobangkok.com/

Facebook website with map:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Senso-Man-Massage/211081608929081

Oliver2
December 9th, 2018, 16:58
I'd never before considered SENSO- Bangkok massage parlours rarely appeal because their staff rarely appeal- but the website suggests that the masseurs are more my type. So thanks.

Keith
December 9th, 2018, 17:59
Thanks for info re Magic Touch. They do not seem to have a website? Also is it the case that you cannot choose the masseur? What happens if you want a bottom boy?

Andaman!
December 10th, 2018, 13:59
No website but they do have a page in Facebook. Just ask the guy behind the reception about the guys preferences / abilities. They operate a rotation system but you meet the allocated guy downstairs at reception and can ask for someone else if the first is not to your liking. I visited on four occasions seeing three guys (one twice). Two were exceptionally good but the other was older and a dud who I would avoid at the outset in the future.

Keith
December 11th, 2018, 15:45
Thanks! Would difficult if you had to keep rejecting guys! I like slim twinks, do they have a good selection?

Andaman!
December 11th, 2018, 16:42
Slightly bigger than thinks but certainly not muscle men either. Somewhere in between boy next door Thai types typically in mid 20’s. Check it out Keith - you won’t be disappointed.

Keith
December 14th, 2018, 22:14
Thanks!