PDA

View Full Version : Buy sexy underwear in pattaya?

Bert
August 9th, 2017, 16:29
I like to buy some sexy underwear in Pattaya.
I know one can buy on the Silom night market, but I wonder if there is a good shop (or market) in Pattaya?

arsenal
August 9th, 2017, 18:32
Underwear in itself is not sexy. It is the wearer who instills the sexiness. So, if you're a 200lb farang with a belly the size of a barrel and an arse to match, no underwear will make you sexy. Sorry to be the harbinger of such a grim reality check. Haha.

sglad
August 9th, 2017, 18:49
I know one can buy on the Silom night market, but I wonder if there is a good shop (or market) in Pattaya?

You mean like this?

https://www.depend.com/mens-solutions/products/19840/

Bert
August 9th, 2017, 18:53
Arsenal, no need to give here a detailed description of yourself. I did not ask for.

arsenal
August 9th, 2017, 19:40
Bert wrote:
"Arsenal, no need to give here a detailed description of yourself. I did not ask for."

Well it's all part of the service, but as it happens I'm slim and gorgeous.

gerefan2
August 9th, 2017, 23:35

Well, I imagine you are the only one on this board....

Didn't Oscars bar in Boyztown try to sell it in one of their upstairs rooms? Don't think it was an overwhelming success!

sglad
August 10th, 2017, 00:09
Didn't Oscars bar in Boyztown try to sell it in one of their upstairs rooms? Don't think it was an overwhelming success!

Could it be because the customers couldn't find anything suitable in their size?

Dalewood
August 10th, 2017, 02:11
Underwear in itself is not sexy. It is the wearer who instills the sexiness. So, if you're a 200lb farang with a belly the size of a barrel and an arse to match, no underwear will make you sexy. Sorry to be the harbinger of such a grim reality check. Haha.

I will never forget seeing Helmut Kohl's twin brother in his speedos at Dongtan....

Gaybutton
August 10th, 2017, 03:15

I believe you asked the same question 2 years ago. As far as I know, the answers to your question are the same now as then.

See: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?16779-Buy-sexy-underwear

In Pattaya, I don't know. Ask the boys. They'll know.

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2017, 04:09
One thing if you DO find a place, either in Pattaya or Silom - don't listen to a single word the fucker selling you the stuff says re size - they LIE and could care less whether it fits you or not of course once you get home. Silom a few weeks ago - "what size for me please" - Oh you sir Large" -NOOO! definitely XL - maybe even TWO XL - ohhh no sir, you slim ( lying fuckers, large is plenty for you" Me - NO ! It's not, I've bought your stuff before and it's NOT - them "look sir i've been selling here for over 10 years, I'l TELLING you large is your size here ! Me - well fuck it, I'm not listening, give me XL and that's it - so I was served with a scowl as they'd lost face. My farang friend with me gave me a glare and said "well, I'm happy to listen to the nice lady as she DOES do this every day you know" - so we both bought 2000 bahts worth and went home ( to the Uk as it was our last night) and you just KNOW what happened don't you........"I" was right and my friend now has 22 pairs of pants suitable for a medium sized asian guy if anyone's interested - and serves him right too for being such a ball licking bastard and not backing up his XL farang mate ! lol

And before anyone starts throwing shit about "you fat fucker" I'm a 36 waist so FUCK right off !! lol

latintopxxx
August 10th, 2017, 04:45
ha...had the same experience..but al least I only bought 2 pairs on the 2nd day of my week long stay...was able to go back and exchange them (yes I did briefly slip them on) for the next size up..perfect...now have a collection of 20.

scottish-guy
August 10th, 2017, 16:07
I think the Rabbi is being a little coy by suggesting he only buys underwear when he's in Thailand.

A little bird tells me that he regularly visits a certain Indian tailor in BT to have his fetishwear discreetly made up.

Here is a photo of the Rabbi in his hotel room waiting for his latest Hornet hook-up or "pony" to arrive:

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2017, 17:24
I would add also that should you have an Asian BF back here in the UK to NEVER divulge to them that you're thinking of going to the underwear stall as it instantly will lead to the inevitable "oh great, can you bring me some back too" request - which on the face of it sounds fine and of course you'd say "yeah I'll see if I can grab you something maybe" ( thinking into yourself "great, I can dress him in all the sexiest underwear that I love and can find!') - only for your world to come to a grinding halt when he starts with " hmmm and see when you're getting it, what brands do they have ? I only like white and light colours and I don't want patterned cloth just plain cloth and can you be sure just to get a thin band at the top and not thick".

Only then to find yourself standing in Silom with 10 pairs of what you think are athePERFECT match for his requests, all hand picked and set out by the women in a line on her stall, only to then have to FaceTime him for his approval and spend the next 20 minutes going through "hmmm pick up that one again, no don't like those, have they anything else, what about that black pair over their with the logo ( you said you wanted white with no patterns) - Yeah but they look nice........actually no, no I don't like them, what about the pair you had in your hand a minute ago, hold those up again for me........and then multiply that conversation about 20 times over !!!

Then once selected I had to have the REVERSE conversation re size with the sales lady - her "yes large size ok for you" - me - "no no, these are for my asian BF who is VERY small, like 26/28 waist, smaller then Thai boy even so I need XXS" her " No, small just ok" me " NOOO, I live with him I know as he buys many times always XXS" - only to find myself on FaceTime again holding said pants against a passing Thai boy to then hear my BF saying LOUDLY down the phone and in plain hearing of the Thai guy - " What, no way, I MUCH more slim than HIM!!!" lol - at that point I grabbed 10 pair of "small" and the "do fucking rightly" law was applied ( and to be fair to the lady they DID actually fit him as the small was of course "asian small" where as the large for us is of course "asian large" which to us is medium at best !

So, when it comes to buying underwear at stalls in Thailand all I can advise is "caveat emptor" as it's a bloody minefield and one that can eat into WAY too much of your time on your way back from DJ station when half drunk ! lol

arsenal
August 11th, 2017, 08:57
And would someone please tell the Thai boys that boxer shorts are NOT sexy.

DrewSpz
August 11th, 2017, 09:44
What's so special about this underwear you guys are talking about? Can someone post a pic or the name of the style so I can google it? Are there any places in Pattaya?

arsenal
August 11th, 2017, 09:57
DZ wrote:
" Can someone post a pic"

For clarification that means a pic of the underwear, NOT any member wearing it. I've just eaten breakfast. Haha.

paulo15
August 11th, 2017, 14:31
What's so special about this underwear you guys are talking about? Can someone post a pic or the name of the style so I can google it?
All sorts of styles but mostly y-fronts, hipsters, thongs. Google: Andrew Christian, Toot, AussieBum, Private Structure, etc...

cdnmatt
August 11th, 2017, 15:37
Ok, I'm confused here. At first I just assumed this was to buy sexy underwear for the hookers to wear, but after scrolling through the thread, it sounds like lots of you guys are trying to make yourselves more sexy with some underwear.

Huh??? Please tell me I'm wrong. If not, sorry to break it to you, but that ship has long sailed. Hell, I'm 35, about 145lbs these days, and consider myself at least half decent looking, and I even gave up on that whole concept a LONG time ago.

Only thing that's going to make you sexy in the eyes of a hooker is how fat your wallet is.

scottish-guy
August 11th, 2017, 15:45
The phrase "mutton dressed as lamb" springs to mind

:D

paulo15
August 11th, 2017, 23:32
Ok, I'm confused here. At first I just assumed this was to buy sexy underwear for the hookers to wear, but after scrolling through the thread, it sounds like lots of you guys are trying to make yourselves more sexy with some underwear.
No Matt, some of us have boyfriends who weigh less that 50k and wouldn't dream of buying street stall underwear for themselves... I mean you just wouldn't would you.

cdnmatt
August 12th, 2017, 00:05
Less than 50kg? You have midgets for BFs, or? Hell, Leo is 57kg and people assume he does ice / yaba because he's so skinny. He's always complaining that he's too thin and wants to beef up.

Nirish guy
August 12th, 2017, 00:38
it sounds like lots of you guys are trying to make yourselves more sexy with some underwear.......I even gave up on that whole concept a LONG time ago.

That's cause you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror now just it seems.

But I think you're confusing trying to make yourself "sexy" with just wanting to wear underwear that is half modern and stylish still and also fits well and not something akin to a pair of baggy Y fronts or boxer shorts that your grandfather might have had on 70 years ago. And also while I'm at it you're assuming it seems that the only people that board members sleep with are hookers - think again perhaps re that too as that's not the case for everyone I'm SURE here and if meeting a nice guy for some fun it's better not perhaps to be wearing the items below ( just in case you still are !)

The fact that you're living in the sticks may mean that you've just about given up on life and feel that you just don't have to bother with having any style these days anymore ( do you still wear nice shirts and jeans or have you given up on those too now ?) but please don't force that dull "I'm old now so I don't have to bother anymore" view on the rest of us.....oh and PS have you ever thought that your BF just MIGHT just like it if you DID bother in this regard sometimes as it IS him that has to look at YOU after all - standing there with your morning glory in your big baggy grandfather underpants - if and when he decides to visit you in your bedroom for some fun - god bless the poor guy the ungodly sight you are burning into his poor brain.

Smiles
August 12th, 2017, 15:57
So what happened to the original post, the writer of which posted the very same topic 2 years ago?
Bert, you're up.

Moses
August 12th, 2017, 17:31

are you sure?

Moses
August 12th, 2017, 17:34
to heat topic a little bit more :

Moses
August 12th, 2017, 17:36
and even more:

Moses
August 12th, 2017, 17:40
and now - culmination: even such underwear may be sexy

PS: almost all underwear on pictures cost below $5 on AliExpress, brand name Wang Jiang

arsenal
August 12th, 2017, 18:26
They're not boxer shorts Moses. They're boxer briefs. Boxer shorts are the big baggy shorts. Most unattractive.

scottish-guy
August 12th, 2017, 18:54
I'm certain many SGT members will be able to relate to the long johns - even though the boy has no poop-flap on his.

cdnmatt
August 12th, 2017, 19:13
But I think you're confusing trying to make yourself "sexy" with just wanting to wear underwear that is half modern and stylish still and also fits well and not something akin to a pair of baggy Y fronts or boxer shorts that your grandfather might have had on 70 years ago

Well, ok, but aren't we talking about wearing top of the line brand underwear with hopes it will make us more sexy? I know I ain't no swimsuit model, and I'm pretty sure other board members aren't either.

The fact that you're living in the sticks may mean that you've just about given up on life and feel that you just don't have to bother with having any style these days anymore ( do you still wear nice shirts and jeans or have you given up on those too now ?) but please don't force that dull "I'm old now so I don't have to bother anymore" view on the rest of us.....oh and PS have you ever thought that your BF just MIGHT just like it if you DID bother in this regard sometimes as it IS him that has to look at YOU after all - standing there with your morning glory in your big baggy grandfather underpants - if and when he decides to visit you in your bedroom for some fun - god bless the poor guy the ungodly sight you are burning into his poor brain.

Well, when we go out to a restaurant or something, of course I dress up in some nice jeans, nice shirt, etc. At home though, we're both sporting pretty much the same look. Shirtless, crappy market basketball shorts or similar, and no underwear. It's comfortable, and works for us. :)

scottish-guy
August 12th, 2017, 19:25
As Arsenal will almost certainly be itching to tell you, wearing jeans to dinner is not "dressing up".

I'm reliably informed that Arsenal always wears a black tie dinner suit with freshly polished formal shoes.

Furthermore I've heard that whilst dressing he gets a boy to help him fasten the bow on his dickie.

bobsaigon2
August 12th, 2017, 19:32
SG: Thanks for the edit/clarification. I wan't sure which dickie he was going to need assistance with.

goji
August 12th, 2017, 21:30
are you sure?

Very nice photos. However, they are of people wearing briefs & trunks, not boxers.
Boxers are like loose boxer shorts, which do not follow the contours closely, so are less appealing.
However, please keep posting the photos of boys in briefs & trunks. Maybe even the odd g-string would work.

As for buying underwear, well I think sexy underwear does look good on the fit Thai lads & it's best applied to a nice body..

However, I see nothing wrong with our middle aged & older readers making a some effort in the underwear department. If you happen to have kept yourself in reasonable shape, why drag it down by wearing some saggy worn old fashioned undies ? A set of reasonably tight briefs or trunks should be fine.
However, don't over do it. No point in wearing a g-string if there is so much body mass you cannot even see it whilst stood up.

arsenal
August 12th, 2017, 22:11
With most of the farang in Pattaya, if they wore a g-string then they'd resemble a 3d map of the Colorado River.

Bert
August 13th, 2017, 00:52
Never thought to have so many (unuseful) reactions on my simple question: where to buy sexy underwear in pattaya?
When I was there two years ago I just found one shop in Jomtien, so repeated my question again.
Although I'm a slim person, my intention was to buy some as a present for some thai boys.
Don't make it too complicated here!

DrewSpz
August 13th, 2017, 02:54
They can't help it. When I first found these boards and asked a simple question they interogated me for weeks trying to get me to admit to being a troll... whatever that is!!!

frequent
August 13th, 2017, 07:41
Furthermore I've heard that whilst dressing he gets a boy to help him fasten the bow on his dickie.I've always thought the "body servant" experience to be the ultimate. I have a regular massage boy who showers with me afterwards, washes me all over and helps me dress. As for a black tie ... I insist that boys who come to dinner wear a black tie. Nothing else of course - just the black tie
Less than 50kg? You have midgets for BFs, or? Hell, Leo is 57kg and people assume he does ice / yaba because he's so skinny. He's always complaining that he's too thin and wants to beef up.In my experience there are some rather overweight people in the countryside. On my recent trip to Isaan I saw several examples of human elephant (mostly female). On the other hand a 45kg boy in Bangkok is by no means uncommon although 55 - 60kg is more usual. If you want something really common you can head for Pattaya

francois
August 13th, 2017, 10:32
Less than 50kg? You have midgets for BFs, or? Hell, Leo is 57kg and people assume he does ice / yaba because he's so skinny. He's always complaining that he's too thin and wants to beef up.

Yes, my bf is only 45 kg.

sglad
August 13th, 2017, 13:54
I've always thought the "body servant" experience to be the ultimate. I have a regular massage boy who showers with me afterwards, washes me all over and helps me dress.

Wow! What full-service hospice are you staying at? I'm sure some readers would be interested to know.

sglad
August 13th, 2017, 14:00

They're very comfortable though. But if you want to impress a hook-up, nothing beats a fit body in simple black briefs as you undress.

frequent
August 13th, 2017, 15:08
Wow! What full-service hospice are you staying at? I'm sure some readers would be interested to know.Si Sao Thewes

bobsaigon2
August 13th, 2017, 15:22
Si Sao Thewes ? I'd heard you left there long ago.

FarangRuMak
August 13th, 2017, 18:10
There's a Thai/Farang designer shop in Jomtien Complex near the Venue that produces this stuff.

Gaybutton
August 13th, 2017, 19:52
There's a Thai/Farang designer shop in Jomtien Complex near the Venue that produces this stuff.

See: http://www.swimwearthailand.com

Personally, I think you're much better off asking the boys. This place, Vinegar swimwear, is quite expensive. The boys will know where to get similar items probably for under 200 baht.

Moses
August 13th, 2017, 21:13
Wow! What full-service hospice are you staying at? I'm sure some readers would be interested to know.

could you please stop unreasonable personal attacks?

scottish-guy
August 13th, 2017, 21:35
That should cut the posts in half.

arsenal
August 13th, 2017, 21:54
Moses wrote:
"could you please stop unreasonable personal attacks?"

What's reasonable and what's unreasonable? This is a minefield of a road you're going down. A road that sooner or later, blows everybody up.

bobsaigon2
August 13th, 2017, 23:24
What's reasonable and what's unreasonable? That's up to Moses to decide. It's a private enterprise. No need for him to justify or explain his decisions to board members. IMHO (I know, my opinion is not universally shared.).

arsenal
August 14th, 2017, 01:50
Big girly swot and teachers pet bobsaigon2 makes his opening pitch for the job of head prefect. Hehehe.

Moses
August 14th, 2017, 03:16
Big girly swot and teachers pet bobsaigon2 makes his opening pitch for the job of head prefect. Hehehe.

Why you do it? Do we really need reputation of the bitching board? :dash:

arsenal
August 14th, 2017, 08:06
This is the oldest and most popular gay Thailand message board for a reason Moses. Presumably the reason you bought it in the first place rather than start up a new one which surely would have been cheaper. So many others have come and gone. The other boards, though very useful and well run can go days on end with virtually no posts. Is that what you want here?

francois
August 14th, 2017, 23:01
Why you do it? Do we really need reputation of the bitching board? :dash:

Moses, they do it because they are allowed to do it. Just another form of a bitching board for them.

Guess it goes with the turf. :devilsh:

Now they can start bitching about my post, as usual.:mocking_mini:

Moses
August 14th, 2017, 23:27
Presumably the reason you bought it in the first place rather than start up a new one which surely would have been cheaper. So many others have come and gone. The other boards, though very useful and well run can go days on end with virtually no posts.

Not a rare case of many conclusions based on zero information.

Moses
August 14th, 2017, 23:29
Moses, they do it because they are allowed to do it. Just another form of a bitching board for them.

I'm looking for native English speaking moderators. Forum may offer free advertising in exchange.

arsenal
August 14th, 2017, 23:51
Moses wrote:
"Not a rare case of many conclusions based on zero information."
Zero interest too actually.

And.
"I'm looking for native English speaking moderators. Forum may offer free advertising in exchange."
Very sensible. Whoever you appoint should probably refrain from posting for the length of their tenure. No doubt that suggestion will annoy you. Everything else seems to.

Francois. Instead of complaining about everything why don't you start a thread or two about something that interests you?

scottish-guy
August 15th, 2017, 01:14
Anybody who thinks the banter and repartee on this forum (none of which is malicious) is in any way comparable with the content of the Bitch Board needs to see either a proctologist or a geriatrician really quickly.

Either they are talking through a hole in the arse or their memory is fucked altogether.

Whichever of the two is the affliction, professional help should be sought.

Bert
August 15th, 2017, 05:07
Can somebody close this forum? After 56 messages I don't have an answer to my initial question.
WHERE CAN I BUY SEXY UNDERWEAR IN PATTAYA?

latintopxxx
August 15th, 2017, 05:17
no need to shout...not all of us are deaf

Nirish guy
August 15th, 2017, 06:08
Can somebody close this forum? After 56 messages I don't have an answer to my initial question.

You GOT a definitive answer and a weblink from Farangrumak and Gayboutton ( as pasted below for you ) - although I think you're maybe confusing this board for a "Tourist Information" board perhaps ??

Unfortunately we're not that and it's more a case or ask a question and on a good day with a fair wind you might get an decent / useful answer ....or not... but one is certainly not "entitled" to an answer on any given subject just because they ask of course anymore than any of the rest of us are....but in case you missed it already and to hopefully stop you shouting at us all any further, here are the details for "a" sexy underwear shop in Pattaya...all of which are all on google by the way - note as GB stated below ( already to you) I too doubt / know that this is a "100 baht a piece "fake" stall place if that's what you're looking for but as you didn't ask about that, the below IS an answer to your question hopefully.

Vinegar Swinwear
413/65 Jomtien complex
Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150
Thailand
Phone number
+66 (0)38 303670

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FarangRuMak https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?p=220912#post220912)

See: http://www.swimwearthailand.com (http://www.swimwearthailand.com/)

Personally, I think you're much better off asking the boys. This place, Vinegar swimwear, is quite expensive. The boys will know where to get similar items probably for under 200 baht.

francois
August 15th, 2017, 09:43
Francois. Instead of complaining about everything why don't you start a thread or two about something that interests you?

I am not complaining about everything, just making some obvious observations. But, yes, I shall try to post something of interest to me when I return to Pattaya in Sept.

arsenal
August 15th, 2017, 10:10
And so shall I when I do the same, assuming I'm still here that is.

scottish-guy
August 15th, 2017, 15:02
Assuming you're still here?

You're not that old surely?

Nirish guy
August 15th, 2017, 15:16
He's told you before - stop calling him Surely ! :)

arsenal
August 15th, 2017, 15:46
Scottish and NIrish.

Thththththat's all folks. A sad and tragic loss to knockabout comedy the both of you are. Hahaha.

Nirish guy
August 15th, 2017, 15:56
Thank you, we're here all week. ( hits snare, bass drum and cymbal and walks away :-)

scottish-guy
August 15th, 2017, 16:55
..... if we're spared

Gaybutton
August 15th, 2017, 20:29
You GOT a definitive answer and a weblink from Farangrumak and Gayboutton

I suppose a definitive answer doesn't matter very much if the OP doesn't read it . . .

sglad
August 16th, 2017, 03:27

You did receive answers from Gaybutton and Farangrumak.

A reasonable person would have assumed, after not receiving more answers to his question after 56 posts, that perhaps the item he is looking for has very limited availability in Pattaya. You are looking for a niche item in a very small town. If people had seen it, chances are they would have reported it here.

I think you'd agree, as a reasonable person (reasonableness being all the rage these days), that asking for the closure of this forum because you felt that you didn't get the answers to your question in the manner that you wanted them, is an unreasonable request. Try to look at things on the positive side; the 59 posts to-date (including this one) have kept your question alive and your thread afloat, and somebody somewhere might still see it and provide you with the answer that you'd be happy with.

Bert
August 16th, 2017, 04:17
OK, thanks everyone for replies to my request.

christianpfc
August 16th, 2017, 10:47
Silom night market has the largest selection and lowest prices.

In Pattaya there is vinegar in Jomtien complex, one shop at the corner boyztown/2nd road, and one place g-body sexy underwear behind tuk-com near mosaic apartment. (There used to be a shop in Tuk-Com that closed when the owner died.)

Bert
August 16th, 2017, 18:39
Thanks Christian, just what I needed. To the point information.

Nirish guy
August 16th, 2017, 23:58
Be sure to report back and let us know how you got on won't you with an update as where to buy that stuff in Pattaya, well apart from the place that was already listed in this post for you of course. - Clearly and to the point of course please.

Bert
August 17th, 2017, 01:36
OK I will

gumblebee
August 17th, 2017, 05:15
There's a small stand with sexy underwear (or at least some of the better known brands) in the department store in Central World. I'm not sure which floor anymore, I'd guess 4th or 5th floor. Quite pricey of course.