PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Thai football? (pictures)

Moses
August 6th, 2017, 02:43

JamesI
August 6th, 2017, 05:30
Not really into football boys...but guess if you give them a good tip you can get it from them too.
Lots of questions here about taking guys to rooms in hotels in BKK..hey let me give you a good hint..
if you tip the bell boys they will make sure you have freedom to bring guys into the room day or nite..
Most Thai workers love a nice tip.

arsenal
August 6th, 2017, 07:59
With all due respect James one doesn't need to tip the bell boys to be allowed to do that.

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 15:24
James, you can take the bell boy to your room for a cup of tea, or whatever, usually. Also security guards, reception staff, cleaning staff.

Most Thai workers love a nice tip.

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 15:28
The number 18 football player has a persistent boner on the pitch for some reason

scottish-guy
August 6th, 2017, 16:36
Maybe doubles as a GoGo boy @ Jupiter2018 @ weekends and has a permanent semi-erect silicone cock?

I'd hate to think that his full-on boner would make such an unimpressive tent in his footy shorts!

:mocking_mini:

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 19:07
I don't wish to ruin this for you, but I'm pretty sure this is full erection, if this was just a chubby, we wouldn't even see it throught soccer shorts. But he does look very much Jupiter type.

Don't like that type - too groomed, too shiny, too 'Metro'. I bet he manscapes at least 15 min each morning, I bet he uses separate shampoo for hair, and another, special shampoo for what's left of pubes. Ass hair is, of course, laser removed. Ughh!

arsenal
August 6th, 2017, 19:29
It's not a full on boner. Inspector Arsenal has forensically examined these pictures. Picture three clearly shows that he is cut and that his willy is pointing outwards, you can see the hole outline. . Many Asians place their willies in their pants facing down. I don't know why they do this.

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 19:47
I have a theory why Asian dicks often face down. They have no choice, their dicks can not be bent to the left (like a normal person does it) or to the right, cos it falls off the angel, and ends up facing down. This is matter of physics, in order to stay Left or Right, penis needs friction between body, and underwear. Underwear is what basically keeps the penis in place. Tiny penis will not have enough thickness to press against underwear, so it fails to maintain its position, and falls to the middle, dangling there like a sad little worm.

At least that is my theory. .

sglad
August 6th, 2017, 20:18
Underwear is what basically keeps the penis in place.

Or Depend Briefs, in your case.

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 20:20
It's not a full on boner. Inspector Arsenal has forensically examined these pictures. Picture three clearly shows that he is cut and that his willy is pointing outwards, you can see the hole outline. .

After careful re examination of Pic 3, I must partially agree, and conclude the penis is facing straight at us, and pointing forward. It is short, but of healthy, acceptable thickness.

But what ruins everything is Pic 5, he is in orange shirt, striking a weird pose. What is he doing? Is he auditioning for the part of Black Swan in Tchaikovsky's 'Swan Lake'? Cos he looks like some kind of bird in agony.

arsenal
August 6th, 2017, 20:46
When choosing a boy I must say that penis size is of no importance to me whatsoever.

latintopxxx
August 7th, 2017, 02:12
how awkward, find myself agreeing with arsetroll. Need a stronger drink to process this. damn.