PDA

View Full Version : Hero Loft Bar Chiang Mai (pictures)

Moses
August 4th, 2017, 21:46
Page https://www.facebook.com/loftbarherochiangmai/

DrewSpz
August 4th, 2017, 21:49
Wow! Can you 'off' those guys? How does it work in Chiang Mai? What's the best way to go to Chai Mai Fromm bangkok?

Moses
August 4th, 2017, 22:03
Wow! Can you 'off' those guys? How does it work in Chiang Mai? What's the best way to go to Chai Mai Fromm bangkok?

It is just regular beer bar, not a host bar.

scottish-guy
August 4th, 2017, 22:41
It is just regular beer bar....

In that case I have to ask why they are half naked?

You don't exactly get that in Flann O'Brien's

Moses
August 4th, 2017, 22:57
In that case I have to ask why they are half naked?

You don't exactly get that in Flann O'Brien's

Is Flann O'Brien's world standard for beer bars?

scottish-guy
August 5th, 2017, 00:30
Flann O'Brien's just happens to have outlets in Thailand and thus provides a contrast.

BonTong
August 5th, 2017, 02:02
Not been there but a few friends have. Good fun, but more of a gimmick bar than a gay bar - very mixed customer base and live music. Its in one of the new out of town neighbourhoods off the Superhighway located between big C extra and Payap University. Also near Arcade bus station and Central Festival; bit of a trek from downtown if you don't have own transport.

No disputing there is some nice eye candy though....:blush:

latintopxxx
August 5th, 2017, 03:39
Without ever having set foot in that part of the country I'm absolutely positive that they are available for a fee...thats how it works ...dont need a PHD to figure it out..

RonanTheBarbarian
August 5th, 2017, 19:15
From looking at photos on the the Facebook page it would appear to have a mostly female clientele - seemed to be bunches of women in groups enjoying the atmosphere.

Nice place to go if you just want some eye candy I think,,,

Dalewood
August 5th, 2017, 20:16
Too much beef on those meathooks....

FarangRuMak
August 6th, 2017, 05:39
Too much beef on those meathooks....
I agree.
And this beef prefers to be swallowed by females I would guess.

a447
August 6th, 2017, 09:00
They are perfect!

Not a femboy in sight.

And as we know, the fact that a boy is straight often doesn't mean much in countries where money talks.

sglad
August 6th, 2017, 10:10
And as we know, the fact that a boy is straight often doesn't mean much in countries where money talks.

Yes, Nana. We know that you know that. Things haven't changed much since you stepped off that convict boat from Mother England, have they? The heathens will do anything in order to have your money and diseases.

a447
August 6th, 2017, 11:00
from Mother England,

Mother France, actually.

But that's not the first time you've gotten a country wrong, is it!

Lol

sglad
August 6th, 2017, 11:01
From looking at photos on the the Facebook page it would appear to have a mostly female clientele - seemed to be bunches of women in groups enjoying the atmosphere.

Nice place to go if you just want some eye candy I think,,,

Mostly groups of women in their 20s to 40s. Also older Thai kathoeys who are there to embarrass themselves and the guys. If I'm not mistaken the owner is a freaky kathoey with a six-pack. Clientele were locals, out-of-towners and students from nearby unis. I didn't see any farang when we went. No regular gay guys either unless they were part of a big, mixed group like we were. Music was OK but obviously the buffed guys were the main draw for about 15 minutes or so. It's a novelty thing and some of the guys weren't really muscular but fatscular with love handles. Note that there are sexily dressed Chang-beer girls too so if the presence of hot, young, waitresses and beer promoters in skimpy outfits turn you off then best not to go. Also, not all the guys you see in the above pics will be there. Many of them, especially the hottest ones, are brought in for special events and photo opportunities to garner publicity which is quite typical of nightlife venues.

sglad
August 6th, 2017, 11:07
Mother France, actually.

Aah, no wonder you smell.

latintopxxx
August 6th, 2017, 18:42
also explains the attitude...as in permanently bad humoured...but then if you get your butt kicked by the germans on a regular basis you too would be ...

arsenal
August 6th, 2017, 19:09
Just planting the Union Jack into this discussion. Rule Britannia and all that. Fuck off Scottish. Haha.

whitemouse
August 6th, 2017, 19:17
Just planting the Union Jack into this discussion. Rule Britannia and all that. Fuck off Scottish. Haha.

Rule Britannia lol. More like Rule England alone, after Scotland fucks off, and there is no more 'United' in United Kingdom. Oh, but you still gonna have Wales! YAY!

United England and Wales rulez yo!!

a447
August 6th, 2017, 21:42
....but then if you get your butt kicked by the germans on a regular basis you too would be ...

Well, just like sgdad, I am also an Aussie, so have never had my "butt kicked by the germans".

What on earth are you referring to, Latin??

arsenal
August 6th, 2017, 22:11
Don't be so rude Whitemouse. Scotland is a wholly owned subsidiary of England and jolly glad of that the Scots are I can assure you. Well, most of them anyway.

scottish-guy
August 7th, 2017, 01:08
Scotland is a wholly owned subsidiary of England and jolly glad of that the Scots are I can assure you. Well, most of them anyway.

55% apparently, when it came to it 3yrs ago

...after Scotland fucks off, and there is no more 'United' in United Kingdom. Oh, but you still gonna have Wales! YAY! United England and Wales rulez yo!!

I'd prefer if the new England/Wales (and don't forget NI) realm was to be called Former United Kingdom States i.e. (FUKS)

latintopxxx
August 7th, 2017, 02:49
FUKS sounds good, got marketing value.

scottish-guy
August 7th, 2017, 03:26
Indeed - and the inhabitants would of course be known as FUKERS