PDA

View Full Version : Russians and others

paborn
July 31st, 2017, 01:25
I had to miss my trip this year due to surgery; but keep following up. Two questions 1. What is the gay Russian bar in Jomtien? Are there others for Euro lads? 2. How are things with the new King - news in the US is pure Trump all the time

sglad
July 31st, 2017, 02:38
Two questions 1. What is the gay Russian bar in Jomtien? Are there others for Euro lads? 2. How are things with the new King - news in the US is pure Trump all the time

1. It's called The Boris Yeltsin.

2. He's well and says hi.

scottish-guy
July 31st, 2017, 02:43
The Boris Yeltsin bar has a ring to it.

May I suggest their strapline:

"Get so wrecked you'll never get off your plane"

:D

FarangRuMak
July 31st, 2017, 04:52
With a bit of luck Fox and CNN will soon get bored of Trump and will start focusing on the bars in Jomtien.

sglad
July 31st, 2017, 08:36
With a bit of luck Fox and CNN will soon get bored of Trump and will start focusing on the bars in Jomtien.

Whyyyy? I love stories of Trump and gang. I especially like Kellyanne whom I think is kind of brilliant in a perverse sort of way. And I love the spoofs on SNL and late-night talk shows. It's not only a joke on Trump but on America as a whole or the very least the one in two Americans who voted for him.

Don't get me wrong; Hillary would have been a great joke too but she would have been more of a sad kind of joke whereas Trump is comedy through and through.

arsenal
July 31st, 2017, 09:50
It has been funny watching Trump disintegrate since taking office. A sort of political King Midas but replace gold with dust. I'm also loving 'The First Ladies Club" whereby no opportunity to snub him is declined and the fact that his own wife is a member is as delicious as a plate of barbecued shrimp.

frequent
July 31st, 2017, 13:11
It has been funny watching Trump disintegrate since taking office. A sort of political King Midas but replace gold with dust. I'm also loving 'The First Ladies Club" whereby no opportunity to snub him is declined and the fact that his own wife is a member is as delicious as a plate of barbecued shrimp.You're a Melanoma fan are you?

paborn
July 31st, 2017, 23:33
1. It's called The Boris Yeltsin.

2. He's well and says hi.

I was serious about this and I'm disappointed that no one has treated the post as a real question. Another thread on this site spoke of the bar. Does it not exist? I was not asking about the King's health but what the new political climate might be via a vis the bar situation, police, closings, etc.

Yraen
August 1st, 2017, 05:49
[QUOTE=paborn;220470 How are things with the new King?[/QUOTE]

Re: #8 - paborn, beyond the comment by SGlad #2, it is unlikely that anyone will answer your question. Discussion in a public forum like this of the Royal Family or even of the Thai political situation is likely to get the forum closed down by The Authorities.

Surely during your visits to the Kingdom you have heard of the lese majeste laws?

Nirish guy
August 1st, 2017, 08:18
Discussion in a public forum like this of the Royal Family or even of the Thai political situation is likely to get the forum closed down by The Authorities.

Although as this site is no longer hosted in Thailand perhaps not anymore.......but still, of course a topic just best avoided to ensure a quiet life for all ( and Moses for sure).

bobsaigon2
August 1st, 2017, 08:35
Paborn: Another thread on this site spoke of the bar. Does it not exist?

In the other thread, it said that some years ago there was a Russian-owned bar in Jomtien but it did not employ Russian/European boys and there are no bars for "Euro boys". Since that info was already in the thread, your question was not taken seriously.

arsenal
August 1st, 2017, 08:46
Why anyone would want to go to Thailand, a country where the people on the whole tend to be Thai and want to find European boys is something of a mystery to me. Even Inspector Arsenal can't work it out. Anyway, Thai money boys are the best although Cambodians and Laotians are giving them a run for their (my) money.

sglad
August 1st, 2017, 11:40
Why anyone would want to go to Thailand, a country where the people on the whole tend to be Thai and want to find European boys is something of a mystery to me. Even Inspector Arsenal can't work it out.

Maybe they're not coming to Thailand for Thai guys exclusively? Perhaps they want to nibble a bit of cheese to wipe off the spiciness of the somtam? I can see it. Nice tropical weather, brown tropical boys to fulfill their colonial fantasies and a bit of white to remind them of what they can't get at home. And as they would already be in Thailand, it would save the cost of having to make an additional trip to Europe or wherever.

frequent
August 1st, 2017, 13:58
Re: #8 - paborn, beyond the comment by SGlad #2, it is unlikely that anyone will answer your question. Discussion in a public forum like this of the Royal Family or even of the Thai political situation is likely to get the forum closed down by The Authorities.

Surely during your visits to the Kingdom you have heard of the lese majeste laws?In fact if you don't believe in the total oral-anal approach - like arsenal (how appropriate that handle is on so many levels) - then you'll be accused of Forum sabotage

scottish-guy
August 1st, 2017, 14:33
I think Sglad has hit the nail on the head.

Apart from the self-confessed rice queens, I suspect most elderly gay desperadoes come to Thailand because they're getting no sex at home with the age range they desire. Some of the more truthful ones will even admit quite openly that they don't find Thais that attractive but that any young hole is a goal, so to speak

So, if the chance arose to procure a white twink then obviously they're going to jump at it - that's why we always see a clamour for details if anybody reports seeing a white boy perhaps working in a bar in Thailand

arsenal
August 1st, 2017, 15:51
Freaky wrote:
"In fact if you don't believe in the total oral-anal approach - like arsenal (how appropriate that handle is on so many levels) - then you'll be accused of Forum sabotage."

Well Freaky, I could acuse you of many things but stupidity is not one of them. You know what you did. The question as to why? remains unanswered.

frequent
August 1st, 2017, 16:49
I responded to an oral-anal post of yours, arsenal, in which you claimed that every Forum member joined you in your oral-anal activities. I merely pointed out that not only the claim that every Forum member joined you was (and still is) untrue, but it was even more untrue of the population of Thailand at large. As the then Forum owner subsequently responded, it is not against Forum rules to say so although he preferred that such comments not be made as they lead to the risk of the Forum becoming inaccessible from within Thailand. My only interest is in correcting the hyperbole of self-promoting oral-anal practitioners such as yourself. I have taken precisely the same approach with that fool scottish-guy who asserts that all racists are Brexiteers. The evidence does not support his assertion, and your own oral-anal assertion was equally unsupported by the evidence

frequent
August 1st, 2017, 17:07
Thai money boys are the best although Cambodians and Laotians are giving them a run for their (my) money.On the contrary, Lao and Cambodian boys, and Burmese too sometimes, are well ahead of Thai boys in my opinion. As discussed elsewhere, Vietnamese come a distant last

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2017, 18:17
I had to miss my trip this year due to surgery; but keep following up. Two questions 1. What is the gay Russian bar in Jomtien? Are there others for Euro lads? 2. How are things with the new King - news in the US is pure Trump all the time

Question answers: 1.No,No 2.Same,Same

sglad
August 1st, 2017, 18:43
Question answers: 1.No,No 2.Same,Same

Shouldn't that be

1. Nyet Nyet ?

arsenal
August 1st, 2017, 20:43
Freaky: I didn't claim every member joined me. I wrote that "I am sure every member WILL join me................ That is, it was an invitation to wish well. Only you chose to write what you did and I suspect you are using this thread to move towards another post with a similar theme. I'm sure I'm wrong.

Anyway. You've been attempting to engage with me for several weeks now despite the fact that I was supposed to be on your 'ignore list'. That is why you've shoehorned the strange piece into this thread. What an unusual character you are. Most queer.

frequent
August 2nd, 2017, 16:03
Freaky: I didn't claim every member joined me. I wrote that "I am sure every member WILL join me................ That is, it was an invitation to wish well. Only you chose to write what you did and I suspect you are using this thread to move towards another post with a similar theme. I'm sure I'm wrong.

Anyway. You've been attempting to engage with me for several weeks now despite the fact that I was supposed to be on your 'ignore list'. That is why you've shoehorned the strange piece into this thread. What an unusual character you are. Most queer.I believe the cost of a phone call from a public telephone is still 5 baht. If I send that amount to you, will you promise to ring up someone who cares?

arsenal
August 2nd, 2017, 18:24
You seem to care Freaky. Otherwise I'd still be on your ignore list which quite frankly I preferred.

sglad
August 3rd, 2017, 05:19
You seem to care Freaky. Otherwise I'd still be on your ignore list which quite frankly I preferred.

Yes but Freaky would then have no-one to play with but bobsaigon2 and a447. Where's the challenge in that?

sglad
August 3rd, 2017, 05:25
I believe the cost of a phone call from a public telephone is still 5 baht.

Nope. Local calls to a ground line within the same area code costs one Baht a minute.

a447
August 3rd, 2017, 14:42
Sgdad wrote:

Founty...

bobsaigon2 and a447...

Still hurts, huh?

(Sound familiar? Lol)